Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Glomp 'em, Bebi ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I didn't get a complete list of glomping but I did get a few… and wow 99 reviews on ffn!! Woot woot… never thought I'd get that nigh for something that wasn't ANBM.

The Disclaimer: I don't own Sagara Sanosuke, Joey, Bakura, Kurama Hiei, Happosai, Ryoga, Vash, Wolfwood, Spike, Vicious, Shinji or any of the DB-GT crew.

Chapt er Twenty-One

***Glomp 'em Bebi***

Gohan pulled the ropes off himself and only managed to jump out of the way before a ki attack came his way and he blinked and looked at a guy standing there staring and grinning, he blinked recognising the body of John, but knowing inside was the mind of Cell.

"And we meet again Gohan." Cell chuckled.

"Going to cheer him on now J'dee?" S'rac asked and tried to stretch the ki dampers.

"I didn't cheer him on the first time!" She complained.

Gohan jumped up and dodged each of the attacks Cell threw at him.

Toby raced up behind them and he freed S'rac from the dampers. "Here's the plan we get Goku and Trunks out of there and we switch."

"How?" Jeril asked.

"J'dee, you've got ki dampers on my I don't see any magical restraints. You could of gotten out of those any time you wanted." Toby remarked.

She blinked and flashed a cheesy anime grin. "Hey how'd you know that?"

Toby sweatdropped. "Your magick's stronger in this world, because it's not the normal, now don't go all pathetic Vash on me just switch the bodies back."

"But I can't switch bodies I'm not that powerful a witch!!" She complained.

"Then free them and just damn well get them to BULMA okay?!" he snapped.

"Let me." S'rac remarked. "She's the witch let her do the witch thing. I'll do the Goku thing."

S'rac jumped up and stretched his arms and Toby began freeing Jeril. S'rac raced up to the tube and saw his body and shuddered. "Man this is creepy." He complained, he punched a hole in the tube shattering the glass and caught Goku who was unconscious.

A ki attack flew past and S'rac ducked and watched as it hit a tank, he smiled seeing Neil back in the world of consciousness.

S'rac caught Trunks who gasped for air. "Neil here right now!!"

Neil stumbled over pulling a loose rope from him, he grabbed on to S'rac's shoulder.

"I'll be glad to get my own body back, and damn I'm so changing my minds about blondes now."

S'rac grinned, placed two fingers to his forehead and instant transmissioned out of there.

J'dee threw the ki damper at Cell and he flipped back spun on her only to be ki blasted against the wall by Gohan.

"Easy!!! That's john's body!" She shouted at him angrily.

"Oh yea what no thanks I just saved your life?" Gohan asked.

"Thanks Gohan you saved my life!" Jeril jumped on to him glomping him tight.

"Gaaah!" Gohan fell over. "J'dee wake up Goten!" He watched as Toby distracted the two Bebi infected girls.

J'dee raced over and pulled the ropes from Goten. "C'mon. Jnr G-chan… wake up." She shook him lightly.

~*~*~*~

Mabelle wandered the long hallway she had decided to completely take on Eighteen's persona of nonchalance and uncaring ness…

She stopped and blinked surprised as Chinow latched herself on to Hiei.

"I know you're not Veggie but you have his hair. It's close as I'll get for now." She ignored him as he tried to wave her off unsuccessfully.

"Hey get off me! Cut that out!"

*Nuzzle, nuzzle nuzzle*

"Veggie…"

"I'm not VEGGIE!!!" he shouted annoyed with her.

"This is getting rather frightening." Belle mused and came round a bend to see even more doors and paused, her eyes growing wide as they could considering they were more normal looking than the other characters. "K-K-Kurama!" She exclaimed.

The red haired fox demon turned and looked at her. Belle latched herself on to him. "I'm completely out of Eighteen's character, but how could I not give you the biggest glomp of your life?!"

Kurama let out a defeated sigh and looked at Hiei struggling. "Just let them be." Kurama stated.

"Easy for you to say. I'm a demon breathing shouldn't bother me, but I'm running out of air here."

~*~*~*~

S'rac placed the unconscious Goku on the ground of the floor of the lab. Trunks was still trying to clear his throat out from the liquid garbage of the tube. Neil was sitting on the ground and he punched the ground, creating a small fist-sized crater.

"Okay Trunks, we'll get you back your body now." Shin remarked.

He nodded. "Hurry, I don't know how long they can hold off Cell for."

Mirai Bulma motioned to a machine. "Okay you two stand over there."

Neil stood up, Trunks looked at him. "I can feel your hurting, just remember it's not Marron. We'll get her back."

Neil nodded before stepping in front of the cross-world transporter Trunks followed. Bulma flicked the switch and there was a flash of electrical light.

Moments later Neil fell to the ground on his knees and he let out a breath. He smiled. "Sweet…" he smiled Trunks was Trunks and he was standing up unaffected.

"S'rac bring Goku this way."

"Okay."

"Nervous?" Neil asked him as Trunks helped him walk.

"Yeah, I'm going to be me again." He smiled. "With a tail."

S'rac placed Goku down the hero slowly stirring. "hn…"

"Just stay still Goku, we'll have you back in your own body soon enough." S'rac remarked.

He smiled. "And I was just getting use to this one." He smiled.

"Ready?" mirai Bulma called. "Now!" She flicked the switch.

The same electrical light shot out from the cross-world transporter. Trunks shielded his eyes and he looked up as Vegeta placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Welcome home Trunks."

He smiled. "Thanks."

The light cleared and Goku fell over, S'rac caught him on his way to getting up. He looked at Trunks. "We have to go help them." He stated. "They're my friends."

"I know." He looked at Vegeta. "Dad…"

"I'll wait until Kakarott recovers, we'll then join you there."

"Right. S'rac if Goku could pull Instant Transmission in your body think you could try it?"

"I only just mastered it in his body, but lets give it a shot and I promise I won't land us in the kitchen, no matter how much my stomach is reminding me I'm hungry."

Trunks sweatdropped. "Yes that's nice." He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Lets go."

S'rac pulled the Instant Transmission, yet again for what the third possibly fourth time that day?

~*~*~*~

"Da-na-na-NA I gots me a Wolfwood… da-na-na-NA I ain't letting go… da-na-na-NA wish there was Ryoga… da-na-na-NA-" Cathowl sung clinging on tightly to Wolfwood hanging on his back arms round his neck.

The confused priest looked at Vash who was just standing there watching.

"Aren't you going to help me here?"

Vash blinked as Wolfwood lit up a cigarette. "Those are bad for you ya know."

"So is strangulation." Wolfwood pointed out. "C'mon pretty girls I thought you'd be over this."

"Well yea normally I would, but I had a couple jumping over me earlier."

Wolfwood looked at him. "That's a first."

*GLOMP*

Cathowl let out a cry and tightened her hold "HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!".

"Rgh!" Wolfwood let out a choke. "Yes hi…"

Cathowl nuzzled his neck, "You wanna see some yaoi I've drawn?"

Vash began laughing.

"And if I said no?" Wolfwood asked.

"You're a priest, I'd ask what kind of priest you were if you said no." Cathowl replied.

Wolfwood raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to pretend that didn't leave your mouth."

"I drew some Goku X Vegeta yaoi, but I can dive in to my, you X Vash yaoi…"

Wolfwood laughed as Vash began choking.

"What make you think I'm in to that?!" Vash exclaimed.

"Nothing I'm just a sick and twisted yaoi fiend." She flashed a grin. "C'mon you know you want to… I won't let go otherwise."

~*~*~*~

J'dee let out a choked cry as Paris held her up by the neck with unknown strength. "Hokay… it's hurting I admit that." She grabbed at her throat and leant up against the wall and kicked out knocking Paris back and in to a tube. It smashed freeing the occupant.

"J'DEEEEEE CAREFUL!!!" Toby snapped. "That's my… body…" He paused staring at it.

"Toby why does your body have a tail?" J'dee asked rubbing her neck.

Marron chuckled. "Saiyan DNA, creating a saiyan army, only the strongest, the idea came when Paris sensed Goku gain a tail in S'rac's body."

"I'm not being a minion." Toby growled.

"But just think of the perks, saiyan powers, and a tail… I think tails are pretty cool." Jeril smiled.

J'dee jumped as a hand touched her arm and she looked at Goten as he looked at her.

"GOTEN!!" She glomped on to him and hugged him tightly. "You stupid idiot why'd you have to rush ahead like that."

He smiled. "I told Neil we knew them."

"Yes, you were right." She smiled. "But you goof, don't ever run off like that again." She scolded.

"I'm thinking I sense genuine care instead of obsessions in your voice." He teased.

S'rac arrived on the scene. "Tada-ah! No kitchen!" he announced.

"Goten!" Trunks raced up to his friend. "Hey goten you okay?"

Goten looked at him carefully. "Trunks pulled the cap off and tossed it to the side."

"Hey don't!! Those cost you know!" J'dee scolded.

Trunks looked at her. "J'dee I believe…"

"Yes." She blinked. "Wait… TRUNKS!!" She jumped on him and hugged him. "Awesome awesome, this is great do Gotenks and smit now!!" She pointed.

Goten stood up and Trunks pried J'dee off. "Gotenks isn't needed, but by the look on Marron's face she knows we can do that now."

S'rac pulled J'dee back. She looked at him. "S'rac…"

He gave her the son grin. "In my own body… I do miss Goku's but I have a tail."

"So now the bottomless human stomach becomes the saiyan stomach huh?" She asked.

He laughed. "Yeah. Lets get Bra out of there, we'll switch you back next, Vegeta's getting twitchy."

~*~*~*~

Bee was happily glomping on to Bakura and Joey both at once, with inescapable fan girl power.

"BAKKKKKKUUU UURRRRA"

"You don't need to yell." He complained and looked at Joey.

"Prrrrrrrrrr rr…" Bee rubbed up against Joey purring a sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head.

"Okay that's enough you can let go now!" Joey exclaimed.

"Hell no I ain't letting you go!! Oooh I made a funny… Bzzzzzzzzz." Imagine me Bee, Bumble Bee on the wall!"

"I am." Bakura grinned.

"Yay!"

"So I can squash you."

"Oh nasty Bakura!" Bee whacked him over the head. "Evil spirit evil, evil, evil!" She scolded.

"Who said the millennium ring had control over me?" Bakura questioned.

Bee grabbed him harder. "OH YOU'RE SUCH A KIDDER!!"

Joey sighed. "Why was I dragged in to this?"

Aiya was running round and round in circles. Sanosuke stuck in the middle, he watched her race round him hyperactive. He looked over to where Bee was hanging on to the two young teens.

"NAAAAAAAAHH HHHHRRRRRGGGNK!" Bee exclaimed and suddenly vanished.

Aiya stopped running round. "Eh? Where'd she go?"

Sanosuke took that moment of distractive ness to attempt a sneak off routine.

"Bbbbbbzzzzz zzzzzzz…" Aiya watched a bumblebee buzz round the halls. "WOHOOOO!!! The bumblebee exclaimed. "I'm a bumble bee bee!!"

Aiya spotted Sanosuke slipping of and she lunged for him.

*GLOMP*

"GOTCHA!!! HAHAHAHA!" Aiya held tight round his waist.

Sanosuke looked at Joey and Bakura race off with the Bumblebee Bee giving flight. "That is by far the strangest damn thing I've ever seen."

"Did I tell you I brought Juuanagou back from otherworld?" Aiya asked him.

"No…" he sighed. "But I got a feeling you're going to tell me."

"Yes!! Juuana is just the bestest and evillest of all the androids, I love him he's so sadistic and twisted. I'm going to take his gun when he isn't looking."

"That's nice." Sanosuke showed no interest hoping to persuade her to let him go so he could make a bolt. It didn't happen though.

~*~*~*~

The glass of two more tubes smashed open and Toby and Deathdroid's bodies stood there with the Cell jnr minds.

"Oh crap…" Jeril complained.

Cell chose that moment to push himself up out of the wall, while Paris stood up.

"Is Gotenks an option now Trunks?!" J'dee shouted at him.

"I think we should consider it Trunks." Goten looked at him.

"You want to hurt, Marron Paris or any of the bodies?" Trunks asked him.

Goten frowned, getting Trunks point.

"Awww c'mon you know you want to." J'dee encouraged.

"J'dee!! Please!!" Goten shouted.

"C'mon you four should leave it up to us." Gohan remarked.

"I ain't leaving without my body." Toby remarked. "I don't want to stay like this you know!!"

"I'm backing Toby up." S'rac remarked.

Jeril looked at Gohan. "I'm not leaving without you. Who knows when Angel Wing's will appear again?" She looked left then right with a glare.

"J'dee?" Goten looked at her.

She crossed her arms. "Goten need you try to convince me I'll just be brining my ass right back through that door. My body is here too, I want my nice shortish hair, and you think Aqua is my color?"

"It suits the body though." Toby grinned.

J'dee raised an eyebrow. "Pervert." She huffed.

Marron picked up a remote and pushed a button, the tubes were suddenly being pulled back in to a form of blackness behind them.

"Oh no you don't!!" J'dee held her hand out in front of her self. She sent a wave of magickal energy out forming a lasso grabbing one tube before the rest of them vanished.

"Shit!" She cried as she was flung across the room and landed next to the tube. She looked at the image inside and smiled. "Oh sweet I got Pan!!"

Gohan looked at her. "Protect that tube!!!!"

"Sure!" she jumped up.

Jeril flipped back and locked one of the cell jnrs in to a scissor lock between her legs before flinging his body in to a wall.

"Hey easy!! That's my body!" Toby complained.

"S'rac!!" Jeril shouted.

He ducked as the other Cell jnr had lunged in for an attack an S'rac opened the door the cell jnr hit it with a thud, loudly and painfully.

"Deathdroid' s not going to like that." J'dee frowned.

"Are they unconscious?" Jeril asked.

"Yep." S'rac smiled. "J'dee bring Pan in to the hallway, Jeril quick with us get Bura and Deathdroid. She's in the hallway. I'll get them back as quick as possible." S'rac grabbed Deathdroid's body and flung it over his shoulder while grabbing Toby's.

"But-" J'dee was about to complain.

"I'll take them back but I've only got two arms!!"

"Right." J'dee smashed the tube Pan was in. She picked up the body and lifted it out. She screamed as Cell appeared in front of her, grabbing her with one hand.

"Not so fast." He held his other hand out in front of him. "You can't hurt me but I can hurt you."

She blinked. Forgive me John!" She shouted and kneed Cell. He gasped and doubled over and she watched as Goten knocked him aside he looked at J'dee.

"Take care of my niece."

She nodded and raced out in to the hallway, reluctantly leaving the battle behind.

~*~*~*~

"My body!!" Deathdroid exclaimed. "I have a body!!" he jumped on to it holding it by the leg not wanting to let go.

"Now I've heard of narcissism… but that just warps it." Jeril frowned.

"Hey who's that?" Washu stalked up to S'rac. "You weren't in Dragonball Z yet you have a tail."

"I'm S'rac." He grinned.

"KAKY-CHAN!! " Phoenix Starr announced.

"Goku's back?!" Cathowl smiled. "Now it's possible!!! The actual Goku and Vegeta yaoi I've always wanted."

"Quick Goku fans! Back to Capsule Corp!!" Washu shouted.

S'rac blinked and watched as they suddenly raced out.

Wolfwood took that moment to suck in a deep gulp of air.

Vash handed him the drawings. "She's your fan, you keep them."

"What kind of priest do you think I am?" Wolfwood frowned as the papers were thrust in to his hands.

BananaGirl let go of the ceiling pipe she was holding on to. "Kakarott fans… shesh…"

"Man! That was a stampede." Angel Wing's remarked from where she was kept in the air by her wings holding Epona in one arm and Chinow in the other, her glasses halfway down her nose, because of using the same prescription glasses as Gohan, meaning same size and all.

J'dee placed Pan down by Bura, who knelt down and looked at her.

"That poor girl, being part of the Son family can't be easy."

"S'rac, Deathdroid, Bura, Toby, you lot are going back to Capsule Corp, switch them now, we're going to need Pan and Toby back here though, as soon as she recovers." J'dee stated and looked at Toby. "Can I trust you not to get all hentai on us at the last moment, you're going to be a saiyan., so can you be one instead of a pervert for five minutes."

"I'm not a pervert…" Toby frowned.

Mabelle laughed. "Oh yeah nice one…"

Toby frowned.

S'rac gathered them together. "Okay Instant Transmission Conga line!" He announced.

*WHACK!</ i>*

S'rac held his head and pouted looking at Toby. "Toooooooby… That wasn't nice."

"I'm not a nice person, not to a Goku clone."

"I could like him…" Chinow nodded. "Vegeta personality. Very fitting."

"Shame on you skittles fandom should not be compromised!! See how they converted Jeril from it! They are evil!" BananaGirl remarked.

*THUNK*

Angel Wing's knocked BananaGirl on to the ground. "Don't you dare insult anyone who happens to like Gohan! Despite the fact that he is mine and mine alone."

Jeril raised an eyebrow. "Well I got Videl's body so tough luck." Jeril taunted. "Naaah-naaah I got to share a bed with Gohan!!!"

S'rac blinked. "I'm not staying to watch the end of this." He Instant Transmissioned away, taking the conga line with him.

"Some muse you are!! TRAITOR!!!" Jeril called out.

"Won't work, he's gone." J'dee pointed out.

But there was no point as Jeril was latched back on to Spike, who stood there a cigarette hanging off his bottom lip rummaging through his pockets for a packet of matches or a lighter.

"Sexy… need a light?" She formed a small ki ball and lit the cigarette for him.

He just looked at her shrugged and took a drag.

"Smoking is baaaaad." DeathStorm scolded. "Mesa wanna glomp miraisa."

Trunks was flung out of the room and he skidded across the ground and hit the feet of DeathStorm. She blinked. He waved sheepishly.

"If yousa weresa only miraisa then mesa wouldn't mind."

"It's the real Trunks!" J'dee shouted.

"What?!" Epona struggled. "PUT ME DOWN PURT ME DOWN!!! TRUNKSSSSS!"

Angel Wing's let her go and Epona, Saiyan Angel Princess both jumped on to Trunks.

"Hey!!" He cried out.

J'dee waved. "See ya!!" She raced back in to the room.

Jeril blinked. "That was sneaky… Wait for me!! Gohan I'm coming!!" Jeril let go of Spike raced in after J'dee.

"NOOOO GOHAN!! MINE!!" Angel Wing's flew after them.

"OIY!!!! PUT ME DOWN I WANT TO LIVE YOU KNOW!!!" Chinow shouted.

"Ooooh sorry." Angel Wing's put her down and then took off after Jeril and J'dee.

Trunks let out a sigh as he was nuzzled at. "How far I have fallen." He sighed.

DeathStorm looked at him. "Yousa not Neil?"

"Nope. Neil's back at Capsule Corp, the minds are being switched back. Well there won't be anymore mind switches for a while after the next lot."

Trunks frowned and looked at John sitting there a bag of sugar and he pulled out a handful and munched on it. He blinked. "That's raw sugar…"

"Yes." John replied and then put another mouthful in and munched on it.

Trunks left eye twitched.

~*~*~*~

Jeril and Angel Wing's tried to push through the door at the same time which didn't do to well for the poor unprepared door, which ended up clamping them both together.

J'dee turned round and she raised a brow at the two she rubbed her temples and shook her head.

"Welcome back, you're just in time…" J'dee turned round and looked round there as only Cell standing there in John's body.

"Goten, Gohan… wha?" She spotted the tube behind Cell, she frown as she saw Marron hovering in the liquid. "Oh that's not good…"

"Uhhh J'dee help… we're stuck." Jeril called out.

J'dee looked at them and sighed walked up to the door. She grabbed Angel Wing's halo and yanked at it wrenching the girl free she flew across the room and flapped her wings and shook them about then pushed her glasses up her nose. Her wings letting out a beating through the air sound for a moment while she hovered in the air.

Jeril looked at Cell and pointed at him dramatically. "What's you do with my Gohan?!" She demanded. She then blinked. "and why is Marron in one of those things?"

Cell scoffed. "The minute Trunks got hurt she expelled Bebi from her system this is to keep her safe and out of my way."

"If Marron expelled Bebi's essence thingie meh bob, then that means somewhere in the particles it's going to be floating about looking for a new host…" J'dee looked at Cell. "No… get your vapour ass out of my friend's body right this minute you, robot thingie whatzit!"

"Quite quick on the technical terms aren't you Bra?" Jeril teased.

"Oh yes nice… thanks mock me." J'dee frowned.

"Who cares where's Gohan?!" Angel Wing's demanded.

"Yeah where's Gohan?" Jeril echoed then frowned and shot a glare at Angel Wing's who just glared right back.

"Who cares about him, where's Goten?!" J'dee demanded.

"GOHAN!!!" Both girls exclaimed at the same time.

"They went after Paris through there." Cell motioned to a large hole in the wall that seemed to stretch in to a darkened one-way hallway.

"Well if that isn't an invitation to enter the big scary horror scene I don't know what is." J'dee announced.

"Horror? No I'm too young to die! Well my mind is at this stage…who knows how old Videl is suppose to be at the moment." Jeril exclaimed.

"Well noting that Pan is round eighteen years of age at the moment and Bra is supposedly nineteen or close to it, it would stand to reason that Videl and Gohan both would be round the age of forty-one years old." Angel Wings replied.

"Are you even feeling the little bit scared right now?" Cell asked seeing that the trio were distracted.

Jeril let out a low growl. "Oh yeah right."

"No I know I'm right because thing Gohan and Videl were sixteen / seventeen when they met, add ten years simple mathematics they'd be twenty-six/seven, Pan was four at this stage, add thirteen Pan is seventeen, at thirteen to twenty-six / seven and you get forty or forty-one." Angel wing's replied and pushed her glasses up her nose again and flashed a triumphant grin.

"Helloo evil guy standing right here, I want to blast you all to the next dimension? Are you even listening to me?" Cell waved his hands about.

"That's a true Gohan fan." J'dee nodded.

"Hey!!" Jeril frowned. "I'm a Gohan fan too."

"Not when you first arrived if I may recall, the hiding in the bathroom so you didn't have to do the horizontal mambo."

"We all saw what happened to S'rac!!" Jeril protested. "He really though he was Kakarott!!"

"Signs of a Vegeta fan right there my friend." J'dee prodded.

"I'm still here you know." Cell remarked frustrated at the Gohan age distraction.

"Can't I be a fan of both?" Jeril asked pouting.

Angel Wing's nodded for a moment sure but don't let your guard down the minute you clamp on to Vegeta Gohan is all mine."

"Like that would ever happen!" Jeril scoffed. "To bad he had to find out who I really was, we could of gotten it on by now."

"I believe you counted that as a blessing at one stage." J'dee reminded her.

Cell threw his hands up in the air and shook his head and entered the hole in the wall grumbling to himself. "Being evil just isn't a fear strikingly powerful as it used to be. I need a new calling in life."

"Well now it's a curse."

"No a curse is being in Bra's body when you know damn well in the next room is a perfectly gorgeous looking Trunks and I can't do a damn thing about it." J'dee frowned.

Jeril and Angel Wing's looked at her. "J'dee…"

J'dee blinked. "What?"

"And Goten?" Jeril asked.

"Is extremely kawaii." She let out a sigh. She then noticed Cell was John. "Hey where'd he go?" She asked.

The door slammed making the three jump and Trunks leant up against the door and he looked at them. "You three…" he growled.

"Ooopp... girls lets go!!" J'dee shouted.

"GOHAN!!!" Jeril raced in to the hole.

"NO HE'S MINE!!!" Angel Wing's gave chase.

J'dee looked at Trunks and motioned to the tank. "Take care of Marron, we'll handle this."

"Why you-" Trunks moved away from the door and a hand reached through and grabbed his shirt.

"I got his shirt!!" Epona's voice could be heard shouting.

"Trunks!! Come back!!" Saiyan Angel Princess called.

J'dee smiled, waved and then jumped in to the hole racing after the others.

Trunks sighed and went to push the door closed when he was flung back and john stuck his head in. Trunks looked at John he was staring to get sick of this guy, really sick of him. He still held the bag of sugar, which was down to near bottom of its contents.

*CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH*

"Do you mind?!" Trunks exclaimed.

"No." John replied.

Trunks got suddenly swamped again and he let out a defeated sigh. "Damn this…"

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued…

R & R

~J'dee