Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ The Stupidest Saiyan ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title:Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating:NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre:Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Deemo I'm so so so sorry I didn't forget you purposely. It's just so many people to write for I can't remember everyone. You will get your glomp Faye I promise.

If I forget anyone again, I'm really so sorry.

ALSO I HAVE NO BETA so forgive any mistakes you see...

Got a request for the switcheroo's here's the low down on who was in whose body:-

Nick - Trunks', DeathStorm - Mirai Bulma's, Deemon - Master Roshi's and S'rac - Goku's.

Who are still in whose body:-

J'dee - Bra, Jeril - Videl, Bura - Pan(switched back during this chappie), Karienta - Bulma, Mabelle - Eighteen, Washu - Chi-chi, John Seisetsu - Perfect Cell, Deathdroid & Toby - Cell jnr bodies (switched back during this chappie).

The Disclaimer: I don't own any of the anime cross over guest stars or DB to the Z to the GT so don't even try it.

***The Stupidest Saiyan***

Chapter Twenty-Two

Goku blinked and he opened his eyes and blinked seeing Vegeta standing over him. "Hmph it's about time Kakarott."

Goku grinned. "Oh hey Vegeta."

"Kaky-Chan!!! *trumpet horn sounds* You're back!!" Phoenix Starr leapt on to him.

Goku laughed as he caught the girl. "Whoooa hey there."

She rubbed up against him. "Is it really you?" Phoenixstarr sniffed and rubbed up against.

"Well um…" Goku looked down. "Oh wow I have my body back."

"GOKU VEGGIE!!!" Cathowl grabbed them both in a fan girl hug. "This is the single most best day of my life." She sobbed.

Goku laughed. "What's going on here Vegeta?"

Vegeta was trying to pull Cathowl off him, but not making much progress.

"These stupid brats have been arriving here for the past few days." Vegeta growled.

Goku grinned "Really how have you guys managed?" he asked.

Nick rolled his eyes. "Yes that's nice… now get your butt out of here and go save my sister damnit!!" he pointed at the door.

"Why can't you brat?" Vegeta huffed. She's your family."

"She's in your daughter's body! Why don't you go?!" Nick growled.

The two glared at each other.

Cathowl pulled Vegeta's head her way and pushed him to Goku. "now kiss and make up."

"WHAT?!?!?!" Vegeta exploded.

"That's some twisted shit." Nick curled his nose up.

"S"RAC!!!!! THIS IS THE KITCHEN DAMNIT!!!" Toby's voice could be heard.

"Hehe… sorry I guess I was hungry."

Deathdroid walked out dragging his unconscious body behind him. "Sorry to interrupt… but I have my body can I change back now?"

Deemo sat there and rubbed his temples. "Why is my head hurting?"

"Fifty knights roaming round your mind and you're asking why you have a head ache?" Master Roshi looked at him.

"Oh yea…" Deemo grinned. "Well I'll be off now I need Tynenol."

Washu strolled in to the room casually and Goku looked up. "Chi-chi?"

S'rac pounced on her. "Hi WASHU!!" He jumped off her and she growled and chased him. "Get back here you!!! Ruin my dramatic entrance why don't you?!"

"Hehe!!" S'rac Son grinned and jumped up in to the ceiling hanging from the railing by his tail.

Vegeta growled. "That brat…"

Nick sighed and watched as Toby left the kitchen dragging his body. While Bura strolled out with her body slung over her shoulder.

"Panny!! Is she okay?" Goku raced up and he looked at Bura.

"She'll be fine G-Chan…" Bura replied.

"What happened to the rest of those annoying brats?" Vegeta questioned.

"The question I believe is do you want to know Vegeta?" Krillen retorted.

"Well one of them is in Eighteen's body Krillen I thought you'd be interested." Yamcha replied.

"Of course I'm interested, she actually had me fooled. Of course the strange obsession with Piccolo was making me a bit worried." Krillen mused out loud.

Washu leapt on to Goku. "Goku!! Finally! I get to hold you!!"

"Are you Chi-chi?"

"I can be anyone you want." She nuzzled him.

Goku laughed sheepishly. "Guess not then."

"Oh it's Chi-chi's body; it's just not her mind." Mirai Bulma commented.

"Really wow I thought the resemblance was good." Goku replied.

"Kakarott…" Vegeta growled.

"Switch us back now!!" Deathdroid jumped up and down on the spot.

"Wow he's an impatient one." Goku noted.

"You think I stand a chance with Paris like this. I have to get to her before Goten does!"

Toby sweatdropped then blasted Deathdroid in the middle of the back. "Baka."

"Grrrr….." Deathdroid growled.

Then the two began to battle it out in a little cartoon cloud that rolled past the Z senshi standing there.

Mirai trunks let out a sigh and yanked Deathdroid out. "C'mere you." He growled.

~*~*~*~

"Bzzzzzzzzz…."

*STING*

"OW!!!" Deemo glared at the bumble bee and waved his arms about as it stung him again and then it flew of cackling.

"Mwha-hahahahaha!!! I'm coming for you Shinnie!!!"

"What the-?" Deemo sweatdropped and walked off down the hall he was lagging behind the others not by choice just he had been at Capsule Corp and due to a dis-agreement on directions (with the fifty knights on where to find Tynenol) he'd ended up in the club and following a bunch of crazy fan gurls...

Female fan gurls were something no one wanted to mess with; especially ones on a mission. He was rubbing the place where the bumble bee stung him and sighed, he'd been trampled by Goku fans, the disadvantage of being at Capsule Corp when Goku returned. Then stung by a Bee obsessed with Shin, what next? He dreaded to think and so did the fifty others sharing his pretty much occupied mind.

"This just keeps getting weirder." He complained as he walked.

Then he stopped seeing the fan girls and a whole bunch of random anime characters.

"Have my children!!" a guy said holding on to a slender woman dressed in yellow and red.

*WHACK*

"Awww c'mon you know you want to…"

*WHACK*

"Faye Valetine!!" Deemo grinned and pushed the other fellow out of the way and glomped on to her. "HI!!!" He greeted and nuzzled her.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of her head.

"It never ends." She sighed.

"No fair I was there first." The guy on the ground complained.

Mabelle looked down at him staring in her best Eighteen stare. "I know you…"

He grinned. "Really?"

*rub rub rub*

"AHHH!!!" She screamed at his hands bean to feel her up from behind.

*WHACK!*

The poor pervert hit the wall.

"Huff huff…" She grabbed her heart. "Miroku… That means…" She began musing out loud. "INU YASHA!!!" She raced down the hall excitedly. Then ran back and scooped Miroko up. "You're coming with me cutie..."

Kurama let out a sigh of relief. "She's leaving…"

Belle raced back and grabbed. "You're coming with me!!" She then dragged him off. "We're going to find Inu Yasha."

Miroku sighed. "Why anyone would want to find him purposely is beyond me."

"SHUSH!!" Belle eyes grew all starry. "Gotta collect you all and bring out my curtain and then there's going to be some loud noises at Capsule Corp tonight!"

Kurama's left eye twitched.

Deemo looked up at Faye adoringly as she held him back at gunpoint. "Someone explain to me what's going on?"

"Um beats me..." Deemo shrugged. "I've been in the body of a chibi old pervert..."

Faye blinked. "That made no sense at all."

~*~*~*~

The music rang down the hall Angel Wings looked over her shoulder and blinked, "Did we make a right turn?"

"Right? I thought it was left?" J'dee blinked.

Jeril sighed. "I told you to let me lead. Ryoga clone here couldn't find her way out of a paper bag."

"RYOGA WHERE?!" J'dee looked round starry eyes.

"UP AHEAD I SEE SOMETHING!!!"

"That was Gohan!" Jeril grinned. "THIS WAY!!!" She raced off.

"He's mine I tell you!!" Angel Wings gave chase.

J'dee blinked. "Think Goten... think Goten... think... okay scratch the think part... just Goten..."

She raced round the corner and skidded to a halt as Goten and Gohan were Kamehame waving a wall.

"Um... steel..." Jeril tried to interrupt.

"Thick steel..." Angel Wings added.

J'dee walked up and pushed them aside and she dusted her hand along the steel and revealed some markings. "Check hieroglyphs... shibby."

"Hieroglyph's?" Angel Wings blinked.

"Oh yeah Egyptian theme club I forgot that."

"This is like those puzzles...." J'dee sat down and moved a hieroglyph up a notch and one down like the eight square puzzles she was given as a child.

"But can't we just blast it?" Goten asked.

Jeril looked at Goten. "Bad Goten no more time round Vegeta for you." She waved a finger about.

"It was Gohan's idea." Goten protested.

"Bad Gohan." Jeril scolded. "Oooh never mind a bad Gohan is kinda sexy ya know..."

"DONE!" J'dee slipped the last piece in.

"Hey how did you do that?" Goten asked.

"Years of skill." J'dee beamed.

"Liar you pulled the pieces out and put them in where they were supposed to go... instead of sliding them through the tracks they were on." Angel Wings accused.

"So? It's done..." J'dee stood up.

Gohan held his hand up and blasted at the door it fell backwards.

"Gohan sweetie they provided a handle..." Jeril motioned to the door handle that had appeared above the puzzle.

"The smart way or the saiyan way... guess we know what Gohan is..." J'dee teased.

"HEEEEY!!!" Goten complained. "We're outside!"

Jeril looked round. "Hey we are too..."

"That was pointless." Angel Wings remarked. "Except to spend time with Gohan anything is worth it." She nuzzled his arms.

"Hey back off he's mine!" Jeril pulled her off.

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MIIIIIIIIIIIINE!"

"MMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!"

J'dee frowned. "Man I hate to quote S'rac but I'm hungry anyone got anything to eat?"

"Lets gather everyone and head back to Capsule Corp." Gohan remarked. "I'm sure the bots of Bulmsa can make something up."

"Alright food!" Goten cheered.

"Hey I'm the hungry one." J'dee frowned.

~*~*~*~

Later on at Capsule Corp

"Man this is one primo large lounge." Nick blinked as Bulma guided them to the guest section of Capsule corp. The guest section being a closed off area of capsule corp reserved only for emergency guests... which they were.

"Yes big nice..." Mabelle drooled. "Where are the bedrooms?"

Miroko and Kurama shared worried looks for a moment.

The group of "visitors" were given rooms at Capsule Corp to stay in. assigned my Bulma and her bots.

Once the Z team had left Mabelle grabbed Miroko and Kurama. "This way..."

"Uh?" Nick blinked watching Belle drag them past.

"Shouldn't you be in the lab boy?" J'dee huffed and crossed her arms.

"Has anyone seen Inu Yasha?" S'rac asked walking up. "I'm sure we gathered everyone up."

Jeril shrugged. "Beats me."

"I'm hungry...." J'dee sighed.

Nick looked at her. "Well I'm ordering pizza." He grinned.

"With what?" DeathStorm glomped on to him. "Pepperoni right?"

Nick pulled out a card. "hehehe..." He chuckled low and evil.

DeathStorm grabbed it and looked at it. "Trunks kun's credit card..."

"He's as dumb as the Australians." Nick scoffed.

Jeril blinked. "I'm not a Trunks fan but he's gunna get pounded for that one."

~*~*~*~

Vegeta walked in to the kitchen and blinked seeing a figure dressed in red sitting with long silvery white hair and pointy ears on the bench cross legged with empty pottles of ramen surrounding him and the last one in his hand and eating from it.

"What the devil?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

"Demon..." He corrected and went back to eating.

*SLURP*

"That's my ramen you're eating!!" Vegeta exploded.

He blinked and then continued to eat.

Vegeta's forehead vein began to pulse.

S'rac entered and let out a sigh. "There you are..."

Inu Yasha growled at him. "I'm not going anywhere you can't make me!"

"SIT!"

*THUNK*

Inu Yasha fell face flat on the ground and S'rac grabbed the hanyou demon by the back of the collar and began to drag him out.

Vegeta looked on confused. "Kakarott clone what are you doing?"

"Taking him back to the part of the house where Bulma's stashing us." S'rac replied and flashed a Son grin.

~*~*~*~

J'dee finished attaching the last strobe light and grinned. Goku looked up at her scratching his head. "Bra..."

"J'dee." She corrected.

"What are you doing?"

"Ummmm nothing..." J'dee replied.

Saiyan Angel Princess and DeathStorm walked past carrying a large table then stopped. "Where are we putting this?" Angel Princess asked.

"Over by that wall there." J'dee replied.

"Mesalove this!" DeathStorm grinned and the two carried the table over to the wall and opened it up then added a table clothe over the top.

"I got these!!" Jeril raced up and handed her various decorations.


"Are you sure you're doing nothing?" Goku asked.

"Ummmm yes?" J'dee replied.

Cathowl drove in a fork lift with several large crates attached. "I got the bar... in the middle right?" She asked.

"Yep!" J'dee replied grinning.

"You promise me Vegeta in leather for doing manual labor right?" Cathowl asked. "Ooooooh GOKU!!" She leapt from the fork lift and on to him tackling Goku to the ground. "Is Goku invited too?" She added.

"Sure." J'dee added and sat on top of the ladder and looked over. "LIGHT CHECK!!!"

The lights flickered off then the strobe lights started up for a ten second trial before the normal lights returned.

"Alright! Thanks Double D!!!"

Deathdroid frowned from where he stood by the lights. "Do I look like an Ed Edd and Eddy character to you?" He asked.

"No but you don't look like a cell jnr anymore." Jeril offered with a cheesy grin.

He smiled. "Yes and soooooon Paris shall be mine! MWHA-HAHAHAHAH-" He stopped seeing those in the room staring at him. "That last thought was out loud wasn't it?"

He was greeted with a silent reply but various nods from the people in the room. "Excuse me..." he walked out mumbling about having to come up with a plan B.

"Strange fellow that one." BananaGirl remarked and added a bunch of bananas to the table. "Perfect" She smiled. "QUORKY!!! THE REST OF THE BANANAS!!!"

A moving pile of bunches of bananas wandered in to the room and huffing was heard form underneath as the banana bunches collapsed and Quorky was exposed in the center of them.

"Are you sure you're planning nothing?" Goku asked J'dee and looked at Cathowl nuzzling him.

"I swear you are the stupidest saiyan." Chinow remarked and placed a Vegeta shrine up along the wall of the lounge.

"Twill be fun!" S'rac grinned dragging Inu Yasha in to the room, the demon not fighting back but arms crossed and an angry expression across his face.

"FAYE FAYE FAYE!!!" Deemon bounced round Faye as she carried several shopping bags in to the room.

"Hey leave me alone you little twerp." Faye complained.

"FAYE FAYE FAYE!!" Deemon continued to bounce round her.

"Here let me help you with that!!" Vash took the several bags off shopping from her.

Faye watched as he placed them down.

"HOOYAH!!"

*CLICK*

"Ahhh!" She watched as Toby raced past Camera in hand.

Jeril sweatdropped. "What is that pervert up to?"

"GET BACK HERE!!!" Vegeta raced past. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE PICTURES OF BULMA!!!"

Vegeta suddenly stopped and looked at the room being re-decorated and he looked at the various people helping out. "What's going on here? First that dog eats my ramen then that brat takes pictures of my mate and now this?!"

"Nothing to see here..." Epona grinned and began to usher Vegeta out.

He looked at her. "You will tell me what's going on!"

"No." Epona stomped her foot down. "And I don't' care if your Trunks dad or not I'm not saying a thing!"

"Then I won't let you see Trunks."

"What? No you can't do that!!" Epona exclaimed.

"VEGGIIIIIE SAYSA ISN'T SOSA!!!" DeathStorm latched herself on to him. "Yousa cannotsa denysa usaTrunks Kunsa!"

Vegeta looked down at her with a glare. "Kakarott may believe you're up to nothing but I can see it before me I'm not stupid."

"Stand here." BananaGirl stood Goku next to Vegeta and she pulled a shirt on over Vegeta and then took a photo and giggled and ran off.

Bura looked at the shirt and Vegeta pulled it out and looked at it. A Salvation army black shirt with white writing and an arrow pointed in Goku's direction. The shirt reading: "This isn't an 'I'm with Stupid' shirt... it's a he's stupid and he follows me shirt."

"That banana brat GET BACK HERE!!" Vegeta raced after her.

"WOOHOOO VEGGIE IS CHASING ME!!!" BananaGirl cheered.

"Bzzzzzzzzz.... Shinnie? Bzzzzzzz.... Shinnie.... Bzzzzzzzz...."

*tink*

*tink*

*tink*

They watched as the bumble bee tapped up against the glass window trying to get out.

"Shinnnie Bzzzzz...."

*tink*

*tink*

*tink*

Jeril sweatdropped. "J'dee what are you smoking?"

J'dee pulled out a packet of cigarette "Marlboro red!" She replied with a grin.

"This is one messed up chappie..." Nick sighed.

"I know I've been deprived of sugar and only have muesli bar replacement cause I don't want to eat the cookies." J'dee nodded.

"You don't want to eat the cookies? What if they had banana's in them?" BananaGirl asked running past followed by Quorky and then Vegeta a moment later.

"Why doesn't he just blast her?" S'rac asked.

~*~*~*~

Goten and Gohan entered the special guest lounge and blinked to see it had been converted forma cosy lounge in to the set of something close to a TV show bar club come game show...

Gohan sweatdropped and looked at Goten and he blinked as a net fell over him and Gohan.

"GOTCHA!!" A voice called out.

Gohan sighed. "Why did we offer to come and get dad for dinner again?"

"Cause he's our father and we love him?" Goten asked.

"I AM VEGETAGIRLONE!!! FEAR ME GOTEN FOR YOU ARE MINE!!! MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Gohan sighed. "If you're VegetaGirlOne why are you kidnapping Goten?"

"For... the game show of course... I'm getting paid to kidnap the Bishies and place them where they will be set up on blind dates with random people... Of course it could take some time cause there's soooo many of you and so many of us."

"Where did you come from?" Goten asked.

"I came from the fanfiction.net reviews. The author took her sweet time bringing me in to a serious regular position in her chapters though." VegetaGirlOne complained.

"Ummmmmmm kay." Gohan sweatdropped.

"Now with me!! And fear the game show!!" VegetaGirl one dragged them off in the net.

BananaGirl sat watching Vash eating the pile of donuts. "Dude... you are like one major Homer Simpson except you're not as dumb and you have hair and don't have a pot belly and three kids and a wife with talllllll blue hair-"

"He gets the point you know." Ryoga huffed.

"RYOGA!!" Cathowl glomped on to him. "HIIIIII!" She nuzzled him.

Ryoga scratched his head.

"I can't believe girls like him." Ranma complained.

"Be glad you're not locked up with Belle." J'dee pointed a finger at him. "Beside's Ryoga is just the sweetest thing!" She added gushing.

Ranma sweatdropped. "This is getting really strange."

"So what's the deal of gathering us here?" Spike asked.

"A Game show..." Jeril replied.

"Game show..." Spike repeated looked at Faye who just shrugged.

"Yep but first we gotta pick a host..." S'rac nodded. "I vote Goku!"

"You want the world's stupidest Saiyan to host a game show... he'll probably name it after food or something." Aiya complained. "Seventeen would be a better choice."

"Vegeta!" BananaGirl added.

"We need a neutral character no one would care about if he was host." Sei remarked. "So I vote Android Eighteen!"

*STING*

"OW!!" Toby glared at the Bee and pulled out a fly swat.

"Um... problem... Bzzzzzzzzz, she's been kidnapped by Bebi." Bee remarked. "So Shinnie should be it! He is the supreme kai after all... Bzzzzzzz...."

"How about a non DBZ character.... so we don't' get all Grrr." J'dee asked.

"You'll just say Spike, Sano, Vash, Ryoga, Orphen or Shinji." Jeril remarked.

"No!" J'dee defended herself. "I was going to say Kenshin not Sano...cause I wanna get my chance at glomping Sano in a legit game show."

The group sweatdropped and J'dee latched herself on to Sano.

"You're so coooool I love in the Samurai X ova's how you helped Kenshin return to Kaoru." She nuzzled him.

Sano looked down at her and raised a brow. "Whatever you say..."

The group looked at her. "Have you even watched the Kenshin TV series?" Jeril asked.

"No..."

They all fell over anime styles.

"Yet you claim Sano you have no right!!!" Aiya screamed at her.

"I've seen him in the ova." J'dee defended herself.

"No right!" Aiya cried in protest.

"But just looooook at him isn't he just so hunky looking!!!" Sailor Taichichi Vegeta announced. "We can share.... sorta..."

"Well all have others we want to glomp too, that's the reason for the game show." J'dee nodded.

Aiya grinned. "Oh yeah Glomping bishie central!"

"Ahem!" I hate to interrupt..." Wolfwood began. "But what Game show?"

"Wellllllsa the game show that you're alllllll gunna be insa!" DeathStorm replied. "Now VegetaGirlOne go grabsa miraisa!"

VegetaGirlOne frowned. "I'm a Vegeta fan girl do not order me around!"

"Trunks will have Vegeta's attention...." Angel Wings smirked.

"Oooh in the words of Arnie 'I'll be back'." VegetaGirlOne raced off.

"Why does she get to kidnap Mirai?" Epona complained.

"Why do I suddenly feel sorry for Mirai?" Nick asked sweatdropping.

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued...

R & R

I need a host for the game show and a title so review your ideas please… especially what type of Game show you'd like it to be… namely one where you can win the bishie of your choice

~J'dee