Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Head off... er I mean up ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Welcome aboard DS lol!

The Disclaimer: I dun own DB/Z/GT... If I did would I write this? Well actually I might but it'd be for myself or you woulda seen it on an episode already. Then again this would make a good episode.

***

*Head's off… errrr I mean up*

Chapter Twelve

Kari blinked and she looked up at the next level of the floor seeing it. It some how seemed to of shifted or so she thought. She watched. The level above that seemed to move as well.

There was four levels of floor in this place set out, three for dancing and the very top was an arcade, poker machines and pool tables which Kari spotted Nick happily doing some pool shark techniques and winning some cash and handing it over to Marron.

The guys loosing didn't look too happy. But Nick didn't seem to care of course he wouldn't he was in Trunks' body he could blast them or kill them without even a worry.

She noticed a familiar aqua haired woman wandering round on the top level.

"It can't be…" She ran in to the woman's bathroom and up to a mirror and looked at her reflection she was still Bulma, but then who was that she saw on the fourth level?

DeathStorm spotted him the lavender haired man she'd followed from an alternative timeline. She noticed the short hair though and stopped suddenly.

"That's not mesa's Mirai." She grumbled. Then there he was on the ground floor.

"TRUNKS!!! MESA COMIN'!!!" She ran down the flight of stairs and straight past Kari as she emerged from the bathroom.

"Oh so that must be Deathstorm." Kari commented.

Deathstorm stopped running and looked at Kari. "That be mesa! Who yousa?!"

Kari sweatdropped it was odd hearing Mirai Bulma talk like that.

"Karienta but you can call me Kari! At least your after Trunks that give me even more reason to chase Veggie-kun." Her eyes grew all starry.

"Thatsa fine with mesa. Mesa want Mirai." Her eyes grew all starry also.

"KARIII ER I MEAN BULMA WE GOT THE FOOD!!!" Bura shouted out over the crowd using the amazing capabilities of Pan-chan's ¼ saiyan lounges.

***

Mirai Trunks looked round when he heard his name in the familiar wail of that insane woman who claimed she wasn't his mother, but could of sure fooled him by sounding and looking like her.

He watched wearily as Bura roamed about gathering everyone up to inform them all she had got the food.

"MESA SEE TRUNKS!!!"

Trunks gulped and turned to run when he was pinned to the ground and Deathstorm was on top of him nuzzling. He let out a defeated anime breath.

"I don't believe this you followed me." He cried out.

"Mesa would follow you to the ends of the earth and to H.F.I.L and back again."

"Whooooa what is her damage?" Jeril asked walking up clinging on to Gohan's arm making him look rather uncomfortable.

"BUT IT'S MEAAAAT NOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME EAT MEAT!!! AHHHHH!!!" Vegeta walked up with J'dee slung over his shoulder and Goten following behind casually his hands clasped behind his head.

"Oh Veggie sweetie there you are!" Kari clung on to him.

"OW!!" J'dee whined as she was dropped to the ground rather ungracefully.

"VEGGIE KUN!" Cathowl jumped on to his back earning a startled "GAK!" from the prince of saiyans.

Chinow grabbed on to one leg screeching her claim. "Minnnnne!"

BananaGirl grabbed the other leg. "Skittle is mine bitch back off!!!" She growled baring her teeth.

Jeril blinked and looked at Gohan. "So this is what it looks like from the outside."

Gohan couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah it's quite amazing actually."

"Pepperoni!!" S'rac grabbed an entire box of pizza and ran off.

"Pizza!!" Deathstorm cried. "Yousa get back here now!!" She cried giving chase.

"Nah-uh thisa mysa pizza!!"

"GOKUUUUU!! MESA WANT SOME OF THAT PIZZA!!!"

The two ran out of sight and Trunks let out a relieved breath and wiped his brow. "That was close."

"BananaGirl here's Quorky." Epona handed her Quorky back and BananaGirl blinked as Quorky climbed on to her shoulder to where she was clinging on to Vegeta for dear life not wanting to let him go in that obsessive but absolutely normal way Vegeta fans do.

"Stacey really you should know by now round the waist is the way to go." Quorky scolded.

"Oh yeah that's right!!" She lunged on to Vegeta's waist. "AHHH MUCH BETTER!"

Vegeta crossed his arms. "Where did that baka Kakarott go to now?"

"Well when dad's hungry he's hungry." Goten stated.

J'dee sighed and stood up brushing herself down. "I swear those two are one in the same."

"Who two?" Goten asked.

"S'rac and Goku…" She sighed.

"Who?!" Vegeta glared. "Who's this S'rac?!"

"Nice one." Gohan rolled his eyes.

"Wellllllll exxxxxxxxxxxxxcuse me I was just dropped on the ground here!! You expect to think about what I'm saying after I nearly landed on my head!!"

"Wait if skittles is you father…" BananaGirl got an evil gleam in her eyes and she let go grabbing on to J'dee's arm. "This way!! We need to talk!"

"Oh no why am I not liking this?!" She cried as she was pulled in to the depths of the crowds.

***

Nick walked up with Marron on his arm and he pulled a flask out of nowhere and opened it up.

"Hey where'd you get that Trunks?" Goten inquired.

"Hey if Chi-chi can pull frying pans out of nowhere I can pull flasks of coke out of nowhere to."

"Chi-chi was suppose to meet us here to." Yamcha remarked looking round for her.

"Poor S'rac." Jeril sympathised.

Yamcha looked round. "Hey she's over there talking to- who is she talking to?"

They all looked over to see Chi-chi talking to another man but his hair was somewhat familiar and everyone raised an eyebrow. "I though Goku went off in that direction." Cathowl blinked and looked over to see Deathstorm standing at the base of an odd-looking machine and "Goku" at the top of it eating the pizza all to himself.

"The Demon Frying Pan Study Freak Bitch From Hell is cheating on Kaky!!!!" A brown haired figure dashed past them charging at Chi-chi. "HOW COULD YOU!!! RAAAAAAOOOOOOOORRRRR!"

"Gah!!!" Chi-chi squealed before she was flattened to the ground.

The Z-senshi looked away and cringed.

"Ow that's gotta hurt!" Krillen remarked.

"I got twenty on Chi-chi that she's gunna jump up and flatten that psycho." Yamcha remarked.

"Hmph my money's on the psycho onna." Vegeta remarked.

"Veggie what you don't wanna beat on us?" Chinow's eyes grew teary, "Why Veggie-kun why oh why oh why?!?!" Chinow began to wail.

Everyone in the group looked over at her.

"Oh Gohhhhhhan." Jeril purred and rubbed up against him. "Lets go dance."

"D-d-dance? Again?" He gulped.

"What's the matter Gohan?" Jeril snickered at him and battered him two perfect anime eyelashes in pleading seduction at him.

"Don't do that…" Gohan whined.

"Do what?" Jeril continued to batter the eyelashes.

"Oooh she's so evil. I like her." Chinow grinned. "Corrupting poor Gohan."

Goten blinked. "What's evil about that? She's married to him." He asked and scratched his head confused.

***

Deathstorm growled at S'rac. "Goku mesa wants some of that pizza right now!!" She began to climb the strange object and watched as S'rac placed the pizza box out on a ledge and chuckled evilly.

"Come and get it."

"Oooh mesa knows now why mesa like mirai more, hesa sweetie compared to yousa."

"Actually I'm not Goku." S'rac grinned. "Just like you're not Bulma."

Deathstorm stopped climbing and looked at him. "Yousa not Goku-kun?" She asked. "Then who yousa?" She asked.

"S'rac Goku fan. It's quite spiffy actually being in Goku's body." He remarked.

"Well then Goku-fan yousa gunna pay for stealing that pizza."

"Hey I'm a saiyan and I'm hungry."

"Yousa not a real saiyan!!"

"I am right now and let me tell you it's a great feeling."

Deathstorm growled and she continued her climb and reached where the pizza box was and lifted it up off the ledge, which suddenly began to move.

"Huh?" Deathstorm looked round and watched as a large sphere began to lower from the ceiling.

"Cool a disco ball." S'rac remarked.

"So long as its not get mysa Trunks to do a Saturday night fever mesa will be fine with it."

S'rac snickered. "Now THAT would be a sight to see. Mirai Trunks in white flares doing a John Travolta." He snickered some more.

"Grrrrrr mesa getting angry with yousa." She opened the pizza box and pulled out a slice of pizza and began to eat. She looked down to see Mirai calmly making his way through the crowd to where J'dee and BananaGirl were.

"So thatsa not Bra?"

"Nope J'dee."

"Ohhh J'dee." Deathstorm munched on the slice of pizza. "Mesa like the view from up here. Mesa can watch my mirai no matter where hesa goes. Mesa like."

"Riiiiiight you're really worrying. No wonder he ran away."

"My mirai would never run away from Mesa!! He love mesa and mesa love him!"

S'rac nodded. "Yes you keep deluding yourself like that I'm sure it'll work out fine… considering YOU'RE IN HIS MOTHER'S BODY!!!"

"Mesa know technical difficulty, but mesa sure to work it out. After all mesa in the body of a genus."

"Yes in the body of a genus- but that doesn't mean you are a genus." S'rac retorted.

"Mesa not like your mouth. Mesa will wash it out with soap shortly."

***

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE Demon Frying Pan Study Freak Bitch From Hell!!"

"Ahhhh!!"

"Whooooa easy there." Goten pulled the brown haired girl off Chi-chi who sat up. He looked at her. "You okay mom?"

"Ummm yeah." She let out a breath.

"Hey Goten why'd you have to go and do that for? Now I gotta pay Vegeta twenty dollars." Yamcha exclaimed.

"So who's this guy then?" Krillen asked walking up to them.

"The name's Turles." He remarked and turned round.

"AHHH!" Krillen jumped behind Mabelle who looked at him wearily.

"T-T-Turles… oh man…" Yamcha sighed.

"Turles!!!" Cathowl's eyes became all starry eyed again.

"Whoa what is up with this girl?" Nick remarked looking at Cathowl dreamily gazing at him.

Vegeta walked up tot eh other saiyan. "I thought Kakarott defeated you." He muttered annoyed.

"Well yes but kind Yemma sent me here to watch over you lot, kinda like a probation for good behaviour." Turles replied.

"Veggie and Turles standing next to each other." Cathowl's eyes grew even more wide-eyed, and starry and she jumped on to the both of them somehow managing to hug them both at the same time.

"Chi-chi how could you cheat on Kaky with Turles!! Evil you!" The brown haired girl scolded.

"And who are you to tell me who I can and can not talk to huh?"

"I am phoenix starr!!"

"Well I'm Washu!" Chi-chi retorted.

"GOOOOOO TENCHI MUYO!!!!!" S'rac's shout could be heard above them.

Bura blinked "Washu… you're from Boot Camp! You're in platoon Goku!" She announced.

Washu beamed, and yes this is a dream come true I'm in Chi-chi's body…. And I can get Goku-kun all to myself.

"MWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" they all looked up to see S'rac hanging by his tail from a ledge swinging back and forth cackling insanely. "I GOT THE LAST SLICE OF PEPPERONI PIZZA!!"

"Are you sure that's a good thing?" Nick remarked with a sweatdrop.

"Wait a minute Chi-chi what are you going on about have you got a secret name or something?" Krillen asked from behind Mabelle who had her arms still crossed in typical android-esque manner.

Piccolo was standing off in the distance obviously listening in to J'dee and BananaGirl's conversation.

"Right that's it BAKA'S get together I want some answers and I want them right now!!!"

"Ooooh look it's the supreme kai!!" Bura shouted and pointed and all those who were not whom they seemed took off while the Z-senshi looked.

"That was uncalled for." Yamcha remarked and shook his head.

Marron looked round. "Where'd Trunks go?"

"That brat is going to get it when we get home." Vegeta growled. "He's nothing but trouble."

"I wonder where mirai went?" Goten looked round.

***

Mirai watched as J'dee shook her head. "Nonononononono I am not going through Vegeta's bedroom and getting his spare keys to the GR. Just so you can get some of his famous spandex."

"I'll get you something form Yamcha's place." BananaGirl asked teasingly and then she shuddered. "As depriving as it is."

"I'll make sure she does it." Quorky offered.

"Ummmm but there's something just so ergh about this whole thing."

"What you went through Trunks draws."

"But it's trunks!! C'mon…" J'dee whined, "I mean sure he's suppose to be my bro and there could be some serous incest problems in this fic. It's c'mon Trunks…" She whined.

"So much for your Yamcha loyalty."

"Oh I'm loyal to Yamcha. Heck yeah. But it's all you damn Vegeta fans gah there's just so many of you." She complained.

"That's the power of Skittlesdom!!!!! MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!" BananaGirl cackled evilly.

"*ahem* Quorky, a deal's a deal." Epona cleared her throat and looked at the talking stuffy monkey muse.

"Over there." Quorky pointed.

"Oooh its Mirai!!" She squealed and jumped on to his arm.

He let out a defeated sigh. "I'm not even going to fight anymore it's just pointless there's too many of you."

"What mirai is giving up?! No! Mirai where is that Vegeta fighting spirit?!"

"NOOOO GET AWAY FROM MESA'S MIRAI!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!"

"HE'S MINE!!"

"MESA SAYS HE'S MINE!!"

Deathstorm and Epona lunged at each other and began instantly scraping.

J'dee walked up next to Mirai and leaned on his shoulder casually. "You have to be somewhat flattered by this right?"

Mirai blinked and let out an anime breath. "I can't believe she followed me. But how? I have the time machine." He shook his head.

"She could of waited till you got back and you could of given it to her." J'dee offered.

Mirai frowned. "Why would I want to torture myself like that though?"

"To get rid of her?" J'dee snickered.

"That's a good point." He nodded. "So Yamcha fan huh?"

"I'm not going to live that down ever am I?" She asked shaking her head.

"Don't look at me. You could probably get him a lot more easier. After all no competition."

"It's the same with Goten actually." She grinned. "Except I have to find a way to get rid of Paris."

"So she's here?" Mirai asked.

"Nope haven't seen here. Me and Goten looked and looked. But not a sign of her. As happy and free that makes Goten for me. Something's not so right about this."

"Oooh I got it you get skittles keys for me and I'll kill Paris by chopping her head off with a giant banana knife!" BananaGirl interrupted.

"Chop her head off?" Mirai asked. "You know we'd stop you."

"Did I say off… er I mean um…" BananaGirl looked round.

"HEADS UP!!!!" Quorky shouted.

"Huh?" They all looked up and S'rac crashed in to the ground and sat up and rubbed his head. "Wow that pizza was really filling." He fell over and rubbed his stomach.

"He's too much like Kakarott. I don't like it." BananaGirl glared at him.

J'dee nodded. "Waaaay too much."

"Would you prefer S'rac or the actual Goku?" Quorky questioned BananaGirl.

"There's no difference he looks like Kakarott and he acts like Kakarott, he might as well be Kakarott."

"Why can't you people just call him Goku?" Mirai asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because a true skittles fan would never ever ever demean herself to use such a ghastly word." BananaGirl shuddered. "Just the thought of it is like mixing banana's with tomato and lemon ketchup!"

"Ummmm nice juxtaposition." J'dee remarked curling her nose up.

"Big words do not intimidate me KAKAROTT FAN!!" BananaGirl pointed at her.

"I'm a Yamcha fan remember?"

"But you also like Kakarott do you not?!"

"Not as much as Yamcha. And then it's Goten and then Gohan and then Goku, then 17, then Trunks, Piccolo, not that there is anything wrong against guys who re green. After all tadpole used a green guy in their Namek rip off music clip and must I say in a suit or in a gi he was damn sexy for a green guy even if he was evil to the max… oh yeah and I'm sure I like Vegeta in there somewhere to along with Tien, but Vegeta is definitely above Tien despite what boy says…'

"What! How dare he claim Tien is better than skittles!!"

"*Ahem*." Trunks cleared his throat and pointed to S'rac. "He doesn't seem to be moving."

"Oh don't worry he'll get up shortly. We just need a giant fan and another pepperoni pizza." J'dee stated with a smirk and had a little laugh to herself at the image it brought.

"Oooh if that would wake Kakarott wannabe up do you think a giant fan with a bunch of banana's would lure skittles to me because everyone knows skittles likes bananas."

Mirai sweatdropped. "Ummm right… anyway… I'm going to go er talk to Piccolo." He walked off past the little battle cloud where the two Trunks fans were still scraping unaware that he was leaving that area.

"So you'll still get skittle's keys for me right?" Bananagirl asked.

J'dee shrugged. "I guess do you want his training schedule too so you know when he won't be there to bust you?"

"But him busting me would be the best part because I would be alone with him."

***

Deemo Palagias sat with John, Aiya, Tobias and Deathdroid in a little booth watching the mechanics of the club tick round changing it yet again and the light shone round the club from the large disco ball every time a colored light hit a random person they suddenly vanished and in there place was a crying wailing Chibi soon to be grabbed by a bouncer and swept out in to a back room before anyone noticed. Well every except those sitting in that booth.

"If that light hits my Vegeta I will personally hunt down the source of it and destroy them."

"Hmmmmm a Chibified Vegeta…" Deathdroid thought for a moment.

"Oooh a chibified Vegeta! How kawaii!!" Aiya's eyes grew all starry.

"Wait but you just said-" Deemo Palagias began.

"Shush you old pervert."

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not Master Roshi. I'm Deemo Palagias." He sighed.

"That's a really odd name." John commented hugging his sugar bag.

"What about your name huh?" Deemo Palagias taunted.

"What John?. My name is normal."

"Such a normal name for such an un-normal person." Tobias rolled his eyes.

"Hey what would happen if we got hit by that light?" Deathdroid asked.

"Good point you're already chibi's." Aiya remarked.

"Ooooh I would be a young Master Roshi!! Heh I see an upside to this!!" Deemo Palagias ran on to the dance floor chasing the light and landing under a colored one.

There was a loud puff off smoke and when it was cleared there stood a young-ish master Roshi… well about as young as a forty year old could be but still much younger than he was.

"Now this is cool!! One more time and I should be my proper age!!" Deemo Palagias cried out happily.

"He doesn't seem to care that he's messing up with Master Roshi's body does he?" Tobias remarked. "Not that I really liked the old pervert to start off with." He added bitterly.

"I'm trying to picture a chibi Master Roshi… but you know I just can't seem to do it." Aiya remarked.

"That's a really nightmarish thought though." John commented.

"Indeed it is." Deathdroid agreed.

They all sweatdropped as they continued to watch Deemo Palagias run round after the light from the disco ball.

"Well there's definitely something up with the club… and it's linked to that disco ball." Tobias watched as the light bounced round the room some more.

***

A figure with grey blue eyes sat in a booth, watching all the Z-senshi carefully waiting for the right moment to emerge and reveal herself; to them. To help or not to help that would depend on how they treated her. Her eyes scanned the crowd and saw him the one of her obsession the purpled skin stood out more than the giant humanoid bear on the other side of the club and more than the crazy chibified master roster running round chasing the light holding up the strangely newly acquired nappies. She grinned and then his eyes locked on to her own.

'He's looking at me!!' She thought and then she struck without warning and without mercy. "Higashi no kaioushin!!!" She squeal and tackled him knocking him to the ground.

"Ooof." Was the grunt she got form him and he looked up her and blinked seeing the t-shirt with Tiger on it reading purrrrrrr fect. She began to nuzzle him adoringly. "Shinnie, Shinnie, Shinnie! FINALLY!! YOU'RE HERE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU!! MY SHINNIE!!!"

***

To Be Continued…

R & R

Sorry it's so short but inspiration is hard to come by especially when I have no Fanta and I can't eat all the cookies cause I'm trying to diet -.-v

Oh and just so you know Washu asked me much earlier if she could be switched with Chi-chi I saw this chapter as the perfect opportunity to do so.

~J'dee