Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Chibi Chibi where for art thou Chibi? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: If I don't have your character mentioned in this chapter forgive me… and let me know if you want to be chibified… can you imagine a bunch of chibified dbz nuts running around? Well don't think on it…. READ ON IT!!! Yeah baby!!

The Disclaimer: I dun own DB/Z/GT...

***

*Chibi, chibi where for art thou chibi?*

Chapter Thirteen

Bra sat in the car a few miles down the road from the prison tapping on the steering wheel of the car, listening to J'Lo 'love don't cost a thing' on the cd player.

She adjusted the rear vision mirror to fuss with her hair and she sighed. She didn't like that she was getting used to primping this body, especially the hair. She tried to think of something else to do.

"Bored… ho hum…" She muttered. "It can't taken them that long to rescue my mother can it?

She yawned and pulled out a puzzle book from the passenger side glove box and began to do a crossword while waiting fro the others to return from the "rescue" mission.

****

"We just fly in her grab her and leave again!" Goku announced his plan.

Trunks looked at Pan, who in turned looked at her mother.

"That's a reasonable plan grandpa except for the security camera and the repercussions it will have on those who own these bodies."

"She's got a point Goku." Trunks nodded.

"Well we fly faster." He nodded. "Then we can get home in time for dinner, cause I'm starved! I can't go on like this, especially on an empty stomach. Before I came to this world I hadn't had anything to eat since before merging with the dragons." Goku added.

Videl raised an eyebrow. "Well I don't think anyone else has any ideas do they?"

"Uh not really." Trunks remarked. "We'd need equipment but that's all back in the other reality."

"So who's going to be the distraction?" Goku asked.

"I guess it's my turn." Pan sighed and she lifted up in to the air.

****

Cell sculled the can of coke down and he tossed it aside nonchalantly not caring that it hit some poor passer-by in the side of the head.

"Hey watch it pal!!" The man cried at him.

Cell merely ignored the man and walked on he was no competition for his complete perfection. Although he had come to the conclusion he wasn't as perfect as he thought, this body needed food to keep it's energy going, he could no longer absorb people for his food, but he had learned how to suck their energy and take it in to his being.

'It will have to do for now.' He mused to himself silently as he walked on wards and the man let out a string of curses at him. Still Cell paid no attention. Instead his eyes were on a large television screen that was reporting the special 'flying' people who had avoided customs upon arriving in the United States.

"Goku." He smiled. "I'll bet that's you. This will be fun after all this time to face you once again and in a human body."

"Hey pal who do you think you are you treating your fellow human being like a trashcan?!"

Cell stopped and he turned round slowly and looked at the man who threw the can at him angrily. Cell caught it without even looking, he crushed it to dust in his hands with no worries, then looked at the man, who dared call him 'human'.

"Who said I was human?" He smirked.

"What are you some kind of nut? Look at you of course your human!"

Cell's smirk grew bigger and he walked up to the man. "I may look human but lets just say my mind is beyond perfection."

"You're minds gone pal." The man growled. "There are not littering laws ya know?"

"Laws? I am Cell I am above the law!"

"Yo J.F.K said the same thing now look at where he is. So you better watch it pal."

"Are you threatening me? Cell, the perfect being?"

"If you carry on like this I will."

"Now you're the one who started this, so I advise you to turn round and walk away, and I won't be threatened to prove to you my perfection."

The man scoffed. "Perfect bah. You're just a punk kid."

"Punk… heh how quaint. I'll show you what this 'punk' can do." With that Cell grabbed the man by the collar and he took off skywards making the man scream his brains out.

****

Smoking it was one luxury they let her keep in this juvenile prison, despite the law against minors smoking she knew mentally she was no minor so they couldn't stop her from having this one luxury, all for what? A few pieces of electrical equipment that she wasn't going to keep, she would of returned it once she'd copied what she needed from them and created the porthole to send her and whoever else back the reality from which they came.

Two days so far and this other junior who was more her senior than her junior at least in this body was watching her from a distance. It had been like that for the two days she'd been here. First of all by slipping her the cigarettes, like she knew about her addiction. But now the scary senior juvenile was watching her. Bulma wanted to walk up to her and scream 'WHAT DO YOU WANT?' in her face, but she had to be behaved for the sake of not attracting attention to herself while she was enjoying this one piece of freedom she had in the prison.

From the other girl's expression it looked like she didn't have to wait long, as the radio in the far corner of the juvenile outside area blared out Nirvana 'Teen Sprit' the girl approached her and stopped about a meter away so not to get in her personal space.

"I appreciate that you tried." The girl said.

"Yeah I guess." Bulma shrugged it off.

"We'll get out of here and try again. I refuse to be stuck here."

"Wait what makes you think I'm going anywhere with you?" Bulma questioned.

"For a so called genus you're not that smart are you?" The girl taunted.

"Who are you?" Bulma demanded.

"They name of this body is Washu. But that's not who I am."

Bulma blinked. "I knew I wasn't alone." She remarked. "But if I told anyone I thought they'd lock me up in a padded Cell then there would be no way for escape."

"Cell is here to Bulma." She stated.

"I saw that. That's why I was irrational in breaking in to that lab. We can't let him be here any longer than he has to. But who are you? From our world that is?"

"You don't recognise your own friend? I'm insulted."

Bulma looked at her. "Chi-chi?"

Chi-chi nodded. "One moment I'm doing the dishes while Goten is training in the back yard and then I'm in this reality. I saw you on the news on the same night with the Cell report so I came her and purposely got myself thrown in here so I could talk to you, and with hopes that the others will come for us. Whoever they are."

As the two were sitting there two teenage boys just flew in and landed in front of them. "Hey Bulma!" The younger one greeted with a familiar cheery manner.

"Goku?" Chi-chi breathed and she grabbed on to him. "Goku is it you?"

He blinked and grinned that typical Son grin. "Chi-chi! Hi!" he hugged her back.

Bulma looked at the older of the teenagers and she smiled. "Trunks it's good to see you're okay."

"How did you know?" he asked surprised.

"I got analyse the other you, or whoever it is that is in your body with before and after scans of brain wave patterns." Bulma explained.

Trunks smiled. "So you figured out what happened?"

"Yeah an inter-reality mind switch, but it's now been altered so actual people are being switched."

"Actual people?" Goku looked at them. "Like who?"

"Like me." A female voice spoke up and they turned round.

Paris walked up to them and Trunks blinked. "You have your body…" he breathed.

She nodded. "Yeah."

"That's unfair!" He grumbled.

"Trunks." Bulma scolded. "We'll find out what happened later."

"Oh I already know. Goten told me over the cell phone. A Cell jnr ran in to the machine that caused all this and from then onwards switched people." Paris explained.

"Is Goten here?" Chi-chi asked worried.

"No he's still there."

A loud *BANG* in the distance attracted their attention and Pan flew in and looked at them.

"Time to go!" Pan called. She stopped and looked at Paris.

"Pan grab Paris we'll explain later." Trunks ordered s the sirens went off, Trunks grabbed his mother and Goku grabbed Chi-chi and the six of them exited the juvenile prison as fast as Goku, Pan and Trunks could fly them.

They landed where the car was parked and Bra opened the door and looked at them. "Well it's about time you slackers, get in before the police cars come this way."

"You guys get in I'll instant transmission us out of here, it's the quickest way to cover long distances in a short time." Goku explained.

The rest of them piled in the car and Goku placed a hand on to the car and two fingers to his forehead.

Goku and the car with its occupants vanished from the road.

****

Marvel vs. Capcom a common arcade game in the real world, but this time this arcade game had an added element of Mortal Kombat characters to it, and two certain boys wanted to try this new game out for themselves. It was odd to see two such characters like Goku and Trunks rush towards the arcade section of the night club, at their age, it would of seemed more appropriate for them to head upstairs to where the poker machines where not the arcade.

"Please… I maybe the supreme Kai but I still need air." Shin breathed to the obsessed fan holding him with all her might.

"Whhhoooopsie sorry Shinnie." She sat up letting him go.

"It's okay Bee. I'm still alive."

"Shinnie!! You know my name!!" She gasped and promptly fainted back on top of him.

S'rac and Nick rushed past ignoring the two and rushed up to the advanced version of Marvel vs. Capcom arcade game and put in their credits and picked out their characters.

"Scorpion will kick you ass." S'rac crowed excitedly.

"No fair I usually pick Scorpion." Nick growled. "Fine prepare to have you ass fireballed." Nick grinned as Ryu flashed as his chosen character.

Mirai stood behind a pillar in the darkest corner of the arcade watching as DeathStorm swam through the crowds on the floor looking for him obviously.

"Hmph." Vegeta grunted watching Nick and S'rac going hard out playing the arcade game.

"Veggie-kun wouldn't it be an absolute embarrassment if Trunks bet *trumpet horns sound* Kaky-chan?" Phoenix Starr asked.

Vegeta looked at Phoenix angrily.

She just merely smiled. "But still… *more trumpet horns sound* GOOOO KAKY!!!"

BananaGirl stared at the chibifying disco ball and then at Quorky. "If that hit Kakarott finally we could help Skittles achieve his goal of defeating Kakarott…"

"A brilliant plan with only one problem-"

BananaGirl looked at Quorky. "What now?"

"Gok- er Kakarott is S'rac not Kakarott."

"Skittles doesn't know that."

"You would cause harm to a fellow Dragonball z fan just to please Veg- er Skittles?"

"Of course because like that make-up add, he's 'worth it'…"

"HA Scorpion Won!!"

"Grrr best two out of three!!"

"You're on!"

J'dee stepped up beside where Vegeta was and looked at them. "I'm really embarrassed I know them both at this point of time."

"Just think at least Kaky *trumpet horns sound* isn't your brother and you don't have to live with him."

J'dee nodded. "Point taken, but still Ryu is the bomb. How could he let Scorpion defeat him?"

"You like that game don't you?"

"Of course I spent my time in arcades as a kid instead of doing homework."

Vegeta looked at her. "Bra!"

"Well the homework it was er too easy… yeah… and besides I followed boy there to um… keep an eye on him." She looked round and frowned. "Uhhh dad do you sense that?" She asked suddenly…

Vegeta looked round and he blinked seeing a Chibi version of Master Roshi run past giggling and the two cell jnrs lunging on him. Vegeta looked round tuning his senses in to the nightclub and then he nodded. "I do." Was all he said.

"What is it Veggie honey?" Chinow asked coming out of nowhere and latching herself on to his arm.

"The energy of the place is being disrupted." Vegeta commented.

"NOOOOO LET GO OF MY MAN!!" Kari screamed and Chinow bared fangs and the two women lunged at each other.

Jeril grinned squeezing Gohan tighter causing him to blush even more. "Jeril… please don't.."

"Awwww Gohan what's wrong?" She purred as they continued to dance.

"Errrrrr…." Gohan sighed.

"Anyone would think you're afraid of me?" She asked.

"Well you do remind us of mom." Goten spoke.

"Shush you!" *CONK* She hit Goten over the head with a frying pan.

"Where did you get that?" Gohan asked.

"Um thin air? Now you're going to listen to me or I'll use it on you."

"Errrr…. Okay." Gohan gulped.

"That's better now SNUGGLES!!"

"AHH!" Gohan cried as he got crushed.

Goten stood up and rubbed his head and walked off.

"I WIN!! ALRIGHT!!!" Nick exclaimed.

"Nah-uh best out of three still one more round!" S'rac remarked.

J'dee peered over their shoulder to see Johnny Cage on screen standing over a defeated Mega Man.

"Johnny Cage Wins!" J'dee snickered "Mmmmm Johnny Cage…" She remarked in a Homer drool.

"Um riiiiiight." Nick sweatdropped.

"SOMEONE GRAB THAT CHIBI!!!" A bouncer's voice could be heard and J'dee blinked as a Chibi Master Roshi ran straight between her and the two guys playing the game and picking their next characters.

"Wolverine."

"Sub Zero."

"Crap I better grab him." J'dee grumbled then rushed after the chibi.

She ran directly in to John who held the chibi Master Roshi up by the back of his diapers.

"Baby genus's anyone?"

"Not funny. How did this happen?" J'dee sighed.

"That." Aiya pointed to the disco light.

J'dee watched as the light spun round the room and any person it hit, it instantly chibified or at least halved their age.

"Spiffy." BananaGirl grinned. "Someone help me drag Kakarott under that."

"He's not Kakarott." DeathStorm remarked although mesa like a chibi Goku he's so Kawaii." She peered round them looking behind a pillar for mirai. "Mirai honey, mesa know you here somewhere."

"Oooh Chibi Goten!" J'dee grinned. She looked round for Goten. "Oooh or even better a teen Yamcha!" Her eyes grew all starry.

"You'd do that to your favorite character?" Aiya asked.

"If it makes him closer to my age of course."

"Where'd that chibi go?" A bouncer's voice questioned.

"Hehehe…" Deathdroid chuckled and ran up to the bouncer grabbed on to his leg and ran directly through the legs and flipped him over.

"Okay maybe we should leave now." Mabelle remarked walking up to them. "As much as I like clubs this is getting a little too weird for me."

"We'll wait for the two boys to finish their game then we'll find the exit and leave." J'dee remarked.

They looked over to the game to now See Vegeta watching the two of them playing the game hard-core.

Nick suddenly jumped up and began doing a dance. "Wooohooo!! I won!! I won!! HA YOU SUCK!!"

S'rac groaned and sighed. "Damnit."

"Wolverine Wins! FATALITY!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

J'dee cringed when she saw the vein pulsing in Vegeta's forehead. "Uh oh… You know what that looks like to Vegeta right?" She questioned.

Tobias just snickered. "Looks like Trunks beat Goku. Man Vegeta's gotta be pissed."

"Out of the way Brat!" Vegeta snapped and he pushed Nick aside. "You and me Kakarott."

S'rac grinned that typical Son grin. "Alright!"

He totally missed all the sign of the other dbz sighed shaking their head and signalling a cutthroat.

"I will defeat you Kakarott."

"We'll just see." S'rac grinned happy to be challenging the prince of saiyans at something he knew he could win or hoped he could win. It was a surprise that Nick had bet him. But J'dee had mentioned he lived on the ps2 when he wasn't at work.. S'rac knew Vegeta actually trained so this would be something totally new for him and S'rac grinned to himself. This was going to be fun.

"So where's the exit?" Bee asked as she held on to the supreme kai's arm.

Shin looked pretty uncomfortable with it. "The Exit has moved yet again. It seems to move at timed intervals after a certain number of people have entered."

Bee blinked. "How do you know that?"

"I'm the supreme kai I just know." He replied.

"That's good enough for me." Bee grinned and nuzzled his arm.

"Will you please stop that people are looking at us oddly."

"They're just jealous, cause they want you. But they can't have you. I want you alllllll to myself."

"Reptile!" S'rac selected his character and was greeted with the typical name based intro.

"Gile!" Vegeta's character was selected next.

The two characters were chosen for the arcade game.

"Alright go Veg- er dad! Gile totally rules he's a main player man!" Nick cheered.

J'dee leant on Goten's shoulder and he scratched his head. "This is just weird watching Vegeta and dad play a video game."

"Everyone is a child at heart." J'dee grinned. "Even the prince of saiyans."

Goten looked at her. Something is really up with you and Trunks lately."

"Trunks there you are!"

Mirai cringed from where he hid and then let out a relieved breath when he saw Marron grab on to Nick's arm.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry Bra pulled me off and then Goku wanted to challenge me to an arcade game."

"Oh that's okay."

"MESA SEE MIRAI!!"

"Nooooo Mirai is mine!!" Epona cried out.

"Damnit!" Mirai grumbled and phased out before the two girls could lunge on to him.

He reappeared on the third floor up and looked down on them and let out a relieved breath. "The sooner they go the better." He grumbled, and then turned round to see a bunch of people staring at him.

"Where'd you come from pal?"

"First floor." Mirai replied and he walked up to the bar. "I need something strong."

The bartender nodded. "I got the perfect drink for you man."

DeathStorm stood up and looked round. "Thatsa Mirai tricky."

Epona looked round. "Damn can't he see we love him?" She frowned.

"Mesa think he'sa like to play hard to get."

BananaGirl looked at Vegeta and S'rac playing the arcade game. "Go skittles!!"

"I bet you fifty that Goku will win." Yamcha remarked.

"I agree with you there." Krillen agreed. He looked at Marron. "Sweetie can you please let go of Trunks."

Marron shook her head. "He'll run off again."

"No I won't." Nick grinned.

Marron smiled at him. "Promise."

"Promise."

"Marron!!" Krillen exclaimed.

"Krillen don't worry Trunks will take good care of her WON'T YOU?!"

Nick gulped at the death glare Mabelle shot him.

"Uhhh hehe sure."

"Seeee papa Trunks and I are fine."

BananaGirl glared at Yamcha and Krillen. "You two how dare you say my skittles will lose!"

"No offence kid but this is Goku we're talking about here." Yamcha waved his hand about.

"Grrrrrr!! Quorky tell them! Skittles will win."

"Reptile wins!"

"Round two…"

"FIGHT!"

"Um yeah… What she said."

"Your monkey doesn't seem that confidant." Krillen snickered.

"Hush you!" BananaGirl pointed at them.

"Quorky I order you to smite them!"

"Do I look like I have a death wish?"

"I'll give you a banana…"

"I refuse to be demeaned in such a manner.

BananaGirl pulled out a banana. "Ooh! Oh, Oh, Oh!!" Quorky smiled as she handed him a banana.

Tobias slapped his face. "This is completely ruining the whole effect."

Deathdroid looked at the game. "Heh Vegeta lost the first round. Guess it goes to show no matter what Vegeta will never beat Goku."

"What would be spiffy is if we had author powers." BananaGirl said to Quorky who began peeling the banana and eating it hungrily.

"Don't look at me." J'dee remarked. "If I had author powers I'd have Goten by now."

Goten blushed. "Bra do you mind…"

"But admit it we've had fun so far! All I need is for that spiffy Chobits song to play its so Kawaii! I love that song and then we could dance!" her eyes grew all starry.

"You know about Chobits?" S'rac turned round and looked at her.

"Well no, I have the theme song on my computer and it's so catchy. The let me be with you song... I don't know if it's opening or closing credit song. But it's so catchy in that bubblegum pop kinda way."

"Gile Wins!"

"Hey no far Vegeta I wasn't looking!!"

"That's your own fault Kakarott."

"Yeah Skittles!!! Go skittles, it's your birthday…" BananaGirl sang.

"Round Two!"

"Ready this time baka?"

"Ready." S'rac replied.

"FIGHT!"

"Gooooo Kaky-chan *trumpet horns sound* Wooohooo!!!" Phoenix Starr cheered.

"There they are. Come on you." The supreme kai lead Bee over to the group of dbz characters / fans / nuts.

"Shinnie but I don't want to share you." Bee complained.

They reached the group who looked at the Bee holding on to the supreme kai's arm as tight as she could. It looked like he had given up any attempt to release it from her fandom grasp.

"Supreme kai. What are you doing here?" Gohan asked.

"Seeeee he was here after all." Bura grinned.

They all looked at her and Gohan sighed. "You lot are a handful."

"We're a bit to big to fit in a hand. But I know I for one am more than a handful-"

"BOY!!" J'dee shouted and pulled out a frying pan from nowhere and conked him over the head with it.

He fell over twitching. "Ow…"

"Trunks! Bra why did you do that for?"

"Trust me when you know him as long as I have you get to know what he's REALLY talking about."

Marron helped Nick up who was rubbing his head. "Damn siblings…"

"I still haven't found Paris yet and I'm worried." Goten looked at J'dee and she grabbed on to his arm.

"Then lets go, while dad is distracted."

Goten looked at her. "You want to help me look? But you got bored last time."

"I promise I'll behave…" J'dee grinned at him. "So long as you buy me a drink."

"Bra…" She looked over to see Yamcha looking at her.

"Awwww he's looking at me… Yammie!"

"*ahem* C'mon!"

Goten grabbed her by the arm and dragged her off.

"Why Goten you're not jealous of my obsession with Yamcha are you?"

"No I just think he's a bit too old for you."

"What about you? Are you too old for me?"

Goten sighed. "Yes I am."

"What if I told you mentally I was actually twenty-two not eighteen?"

Goten rolled his eyes. "Give it up Bra. Paris is the one for me."

"I don't like her!"

"Why not?"

"She's too pretty looking… bitch."

Goten blinked. "Now who's jealous?"

"MEEE! I want a drink to drown my sorrows in, all my dreams of having you have been dashed…" J'dee sniffled.

Goten chuckled. "Bra don't be over dramatic I'm still your friend."

"Now that's a first!" J'dee laughed. "A guy wanting to be a friend with me. Usually it's the other way round… geez this world is warped."

Goten blinked. "You've been watching too many sci fis I think. This world hasn't changed."

"What would be really warped was if I hit on Gohan!" J'dee grinned. "He's sooo Kawaii…."

Goten blinked. "That's damaged Bra. Now c'mon you see Paris yet?"

J'dee looked round and shook her head. "I don't even sense her ki… then again I don't know what it feels like."

"She hasn't got a high ki so it would be hard to sense in a place like this."

J'dee pointed to the distance. "Hey Goten check it out that painting's moving and I don't just mean the eyes in that cliché Scooby doo way I mean it's moving."

"Bra the paintings not moving."

J'dee looked again. "It is see!! Can't you see it."

"It's the entire wall that's moving." Goten corrected.

J'dee blinked. "So your right. Wow now if I was high that would be almost freaky. In a thirteen ghosts kinda way… Oh they had to kill off Matthew Lillard didn't they?! He's so great!" Her eyes went all starry.

Goten sighed. "Bra why do you only think of boys and shopping?"

"No I think of shoes and music and how I can annoy boy in new and inventive ways. I like shoes though, they are a must If I had money I'd claim more than my three pairs I get a year to something like I dun know twenty! I have so many black boots and chucky heels it's not funny. Though I like my desert boots… and-" She stopped and shivered. "Oooh some one just mamboed over my grave."

Goten looked at her. "Mamboed… riiiight."

"Awww c'mon EVERYBODY MAMBO!!!"

Goten sweatdropped. "Um it's okay."

"I can teach you how to mambo it's fairly easy just like salsa without the extra step."

Goten looked at J'dee. "Since when did you know how to dance? The Bra I know didn't take dance classes." His eyes narrowed. "I maybe my father's son but I'm picking up on something definitely different about you."

J'dee grinned. "Maybe I'm growing older more mature and possibly more of an interest to you…"

Goten sighed. "Cut that out."

"Awww drat… I need to think up some original pick up lines."

"They won't work on me Bra I've known you since you were a baby."

"Did you know as a chibi I thought you were the most adorable chibi out their… so Kawaii…"

"Lets just look for Paris."

'Damn this isn't working… Goten's harder to seduce here than he is in fics…' J'dee thought to herself.

They waited until the wall had completely moved and walked to the area beyond where it had prevented people to walk and looked down a long hallway.

J'dee looked round. "There's some odd vibrations in the air."

Goten looked round. "I guess."

"You can't sense that?"

"Sense what?"

"Well it just got colder for a starter and quieter and oh wow… what a spiffy looking chocker!!" J'dee ran up to the choker and grabbed it from the hook it had been hanging on.

Goten walked up behind her and he looked at it. "That's Paris's! I'd recognize it anywhere."

J'dee handed it to him and he looked it over and they looked down the hallway. "Maybe we should go back Goten. You do know we are the younger siblings here and both our siblings are stronger than us…"

"Don't tell me now your scared."

"I'm not scared you jerk! I just think Gohan should know where we are. Personally I wouldn't relay any information to boy cause he'll just get it messed up."

"Bra he's the president of capsule corp. what can he possibly mess up?"

"Haven't you noticed his behaviour lately or mine? That's why I wouldn't trust him."

Goten grabbed her by the arm. "I'm here Bra. I can go super saiyan."

"Oh yeah sure rub it in why don't you…"

*****

"Reptile win-"

*BOOM*

"Vegeta! Why's you do that?!" S'rac exclaimed.

"We'll call it a draw Kakarott."

"You owe us some money." Yamcha grinned at BananaGirl.

"No you heard skittles it's a draw."

Krillen rolled his eyes. "She's to young to have that kind of money anyway Yamcha."

"I am not too young!!! Quorky smite then now!!"

"Why me?"

"I gave you a banana dude."

"Why don't you get the rabid sponges on to them?"

"I couldn't find them at that mall."

"So because you lost your rabid sponges you want me to act in their place?"

"Yes because the man in the pet store wouldn't give me my killer goldfish back."

"Excuses." Quorky sighed.

Yamcha gave Krillen a sidelong glance. "This should be interesting."

"It will be! Quorky smite them!"

Quorky walked up to Yamcha and Krillen (probably for the first time in his life) looked down on their three-foot opponent.

Vegeta crossed his arms with interest and looked onward. "Hmph I have fifty on that monkey."

BananaGirl's eye grew wide and starry. "You're betting on Quorky! Oh Skittles you are soooooooo COOL!" She latched on to his arm.

"Chibi onna!!!" He tried to detach her.

"Check it out the disco light's heading towards Vegeta." Tobias remarked looking at John who was munching on some sugar.

"Hmmmm should we stop it?" John questioned.

Deathdroid shook his head. "Nahhh. I don't want to be a chibi cell jnr thank-you they're chibi enough."

"Chibi light!" BananaGirl shouted as the light flashed over her and Vegeta.

"THAT'S IT EVERYONE CLEAR THE FLOOR NOW!" Gohan shouted.

He fired a ki blast at the disco ball and it fell to the ground and shattered opened.

The group looked at the machine inside shaped like a primitive bicycle and a little elderly dog on the bike.

"Hey isn't that Sho?" Yamcha questioned.

Krillen looked. "It is."

"Pilaf." They both remarked in unison.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Everyone turned round and looked to see a chibi BananaGirl lying on top of an unchanged Vegeta.

"I'm a Chibi!! I have to wait an extra ten years on top of the eleven years I had to go till I would be the right age for Veggie!" BananaGirl began crying.

"Well Vegeta-kun since shesa saved yoursa life, yousa the one who'sa going to be looking after hersa." DeathStorm remarked.

"ONNA!" Vegeta exclaimed. "I'm not a child care center!!"

BananaGirl stopped crying and looked at DeathStorm who winked at her. BananaGirl grinned and clung on to Vegeta.

"Skittles is my guardian!! Wooooohooooo!! This is great!! Don't' worry I'll help you get mirai in return."

"Mesa knew you would."

S'rac scratched his head. "This is really messed up."

Gohan looked round. "Where's J- er Bra and Goten?"

Everyone looked round.

"Well Mirai's on the third floor." Nick remarked looking up I can sense him there, my sis and Goten are in that direction but it's impossible because there's a wall there."

"That's it get Sho!!" Yamcha shouted.

Sho looked at them as they headed towards him.

"AHHHHHHH EMPERORO PILAF!!!! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP!!!!" Sho jumped off the bike and ran off.

Yamcha and Krillen chased after him.

Vegeta stood up and grunted as a Chibi BananaGirl attached herself to his leg holding on tightly looking up at him with side adoring chibi eyes.

"Oooh she's good…" Chinow grumbled. "I'll never get Veggie now…"

Kari blinked. "It's not fair." She looked at DeathStorm. "How could you."

"Mesa want mirai unlesa yousa can fork out mirai for mesa, mesa won't tell him to accept yousa. Hesa listen to mesa cause mesa not acting scary about himsa."

"You know she does have a point there." Nick commented.

"But I want mirai… Quorky you promised you'd get me alone time with mirai." Epona whined.

"I will."

"Bad Quorky no we will help DeathStorm."

Quorky looked form BananaGirl to Epona and back again then he sighed.

*****

To Be Continued…

I know this chapter wasn't as funny as the others… but I tried. It's hard to write this when I'm out of Fanta my sugar juice… hence why BC is still on the "Working" stages.

Anywho R & R

~J'dee