Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ But.. I am sad. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Suki walked up the stairs to the main castle. She saw Vegeta at the top of the stairs. He was in his usual position, arms crossed leaning on something. He stood up straight. Suki stopped, as she knew he wanted her to. She looked into his eyes.

"You know I did not intend on doing this." He said.

"Yes," She looked away and stepped forward. "but I knew you had to. Do me a favor and keep your son out of it." She walked on. Bulma came from the other side of the balcony, to Vegeta.

"Why would admit that now, it's not like you." Bulma said. Vegeta turned to her.

"The one she onced loved is dead now, you remember. She almost killed herself because of it. She promised on his deathbed that she would never love another." Vegeta said as he walked off. Bulma followed a little after.

º*º

Suki was up in her room, she sighed. When she opened her eyes, they widened. Trunks was standing right in front of her, his head bandaged, and with a neck brace on.

"Oops..." was all Suki could say.

"That's more of a understatement, but after I told Dawnera what happened she almost bit my head off. There has been no man or saiyan that will ever understand a female..." Suki just smiled.

"Listen just stay out of my buisness, I know you caused all of this, but" Suki paused, Trunks frowned. "I forgive you, and understand you were just trying to help." His frown turned into a smile, and he walked out. Suki went out to the balcony, she was sort of surprised it was sunset already. She watched the chrisom colors dance in the sky. A tear slid down her face. I can't believe your gone, and now.. now I must marry another, when I promised you!!! I'll die before that happens... I don't care, I'll just runaway, Trunks can have be the damn heir to the throne before me. As soon as I'm gone, they'll have to make him be before me. I could decline myself as royalty, but that's not what I would want... it would be an even bigger disgrace then just running away. "Damnit! Why did you have to die!" She yelled aloud.

"Don't be sad!" Suki lifted up her head, and looked over her balcony to see Goten there. He was in Saiyan armor, like Vegeta's original armor(at the very beginning or dbz). Except it was short sleeved, and was black.

"Why not Goten, you know this is bad enough..." He flew up to her balcony.

"You crying is only making it worse." He sat on the balcony's rim.

"Damn you." Suki hated it when someone else was always right, but she liked to talk to Goten, they were best friends, even though she didn't agree with him. "I know you know what's going on, the whole kingdom does, most anyway." She put head back down so only her eyes could see. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Why won't you at least try to look for someone?" She knocked his hand off in anger.

"Because you don't understand!" She looked angry, but still had tears flowing from her face.

"And what if I do?" Suki's expression went from a angry to surprised, and then back to angry.

"YOUR SUCH A JERK!!!" Goten just smiled. That famous son grin.

"How is that?" Suki didn't answer, she was not in the mood to listen to reason. She stormed off to take a walk. She went the long way to the entrance. She passed by Bulma on her way there.

"Suki, you missed dinner." Suki stopped.

"Sorry, I guess it slipped my mind, I'm not very hungry anyway, I'm going for a walk." She started to walk off again. Bulma continued on her way as well, she was sort of worried, but tend not to think about it.

º*º

Suki was walking in the gardens. She had walken half way around the lake by now. She knew a hidden part of the lake that no one knew about. She went down the barely visible trail to a part behind the trees. There was a small cliff that slanted down on the side to where it ran right into the water. A small water fall ran right next to it. It was like a dream the water and the mist off the flowers and grass glowed perfectly with the stars and moonlight. She laid down on the lower part starring at the stars.

"It's so beautiful down here... A wonderful place to think, and to forget." She smiled to her self. She began to look at the constellations in the sky. She found the big and little dippers easily. Then she found others as well(I know some, but I don't have my book right now..). She saw a butterfly fly over her head. She sighed. "Too bad I couldn't be a butterfly, I'd be free and no worries, well with the exception I'd only live for a short period of time.." She turned to her side. And stared at the cliff wall. She has closen her eyes, and fell asleep by accident.

Suki then awoke. She had no idea what time it was. She just knew it was, late, dark, and cold. She was too tierd to waste her energy on flying. So she ran as fast as she could home.

(a/n I know this chapter goes in all directions, I just messed around with everything. I got so stuck on what I was going to write, damn writers block!)