Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ Enter Vegeta.. stage left. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

It was hours later. Suki had come into her room after a walk she had taken. She saw a shadow in the darkness across from her, near her balcony doors with the wind flowing in.

"Alright, just who the hell are you!?" She yelled, but the only reply was a small chuckle. With lightning speed, the figure quickly pinned her against the door. She slid up, and shoved him off with her feet to the figures chest. She turned the lights on, but didn't get to see the figures face. Another figure knocked her out from behind. She went into total darkness.

She awoke in a black cave. She was chained to a wall. The only light was fire. She looked up scowling. She felt a hand slide up her stomach, then went to her right cheek. She turned and spit in this persons face. The figure came from the darkness, and she went wide eyed.

"Na- Nasu..." She managed to get out, he smirked. She scowled at him. And powered up into a super saiyan. She broke the chains, took the dangling part and threw it around his neck, pulling him up to her face. She practically choked him. "How dare you kidnap me! I am royalty! A prize which you cannot keep! Let me out at once!!!" He countered and slammed her into the wall. He powered up to ssj2.

"Fool! You know I am stronger than you! You are nothing but my one way ticket to being a king!" He sneered at her.

"I may not be able to beat you, but I know once my brother realizes I'm gone. He'll come here and rip your black heart out, then blast you to oblivion!" He just laughed at her threat.

"Oh don't worry, princess. I've already taken care of your so called brother. Why I just sent a whole army to kill him." She looked down in regret.

"YOU LOW LIFE SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!" She screamed at him. She knew some men would try and do this to her, but she just laughed. Nasu glared at her.

"Just what is so funny!?" She lifted her head up slowly, still laughing.

"It's just that this would come up so soon. Someone only looking for the power, instead of love. I knew you would take actions to early, you always do." She powered up to ussj. "I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT YOU, BUT" She stood up. "I CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!" With that she launched at him, delivering powerful blows. Nasu regained control, and knocked her down again."

"Bitch..." He rubbed his cheek. She sensed something, a smirk appeared on her face.

"Can you feel it?" He suddenly straighten up in shock. "Your army is dieing. And another thing..." He looked up at her, glaring, tense as could be.

"Go to hell." Vegeta said behind him as he blast him into oblivion. Suki then landed before a small cloud of dust, and a barely harmed Vegeta.

"So.. how many buildings did you have to destroy along with the soilders?" She landed in front of him. He slapped her, her eyes went from shock to anger. She made a comeback and double slapped him.

"How could you be so careless-" Vegeta was cut off by Suki's reply.

"Listen you insensetive little prick, I was careFUL! They caught me off guard, oh I knew they were behind me, until they hit me first. I broke the chains, and tried to escape, but it seems that jerk had gotten more powerful, OTHERWISE I would have beaten him easily, and you would NEVER had to come!!!!" By the time she was done, her face was up to his, and she was holding him up by the collar, mad as ever. She threw him down and flew off.

"These baka women will be the death of me someday..." With that Vegeta flew off back to the castle.

Suki looked over some of the rubble that was left from, well Vegeta wouldn't call it a war, more like target practice. She laughed at that thought. She stopped to glance at a clock, which she could see through a window. It said 4:18 AM. She cursed herself and landed on her balcony. She went over to her closet, and threw off her armor, then threw on her night gown. She crawled into her bed, and hoped for no more chaos.

It was morning now. As soon as Suki awoke, she opened her eyes, and shot right up.

"If he destroyed the lake I'm going to kick his ass!" She yelled. She jumped out of bed, threw of her nightgown, and put on her armor. She ran into her bathroom, brushed her hair, and teeth as quick as she could, then raced of her balcony's edge. She headed over to the lake. It was fine, expect for most of the surrounding area. "Ah, good." She went back to her room.

She headed down the hallway to the dining room. Of course it was time for breakfast. Hers anyway. Vegeta got up at like 5 AM. Bulma, Bra, and Trunks got up at 7 AM. Suki got up at 8 AM, or close to it. There was one of her favorite chef's in the castle, standing waiting for her requests. She sat down at her usual spot.

"Hello Heki." She said with a smile.

"What is it today?" he asked, Suki thought for a moment.

"Ah how about 4 scrambled eggs, 12 strips of bacon, and 8 pancakes, oh and a glass of orange juice." Of course she ate like any Saiyan, but with manners, unlike most of the male half of the Saiyan race. Bulma, Videl, and Chi-chi were the same, big appitite, great manners. Suki waited about 20 minutes before everything was done. She was done with her meal when it was almost 9:00 AM. She decided to take a little walk around the garden. She got out the door, and headed for the garden. On her way there, she came across Dawnera. She seemed yo be planting something. Suki stopped.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Dawnera kept on planting.

"Oh planting more flowers, don't worry I have Queen Bulma's permission." She said, and then started to hum a toon.

"Cool, well see you later." Suki started to walk off.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Dawnera asked standing up. Suki turned back around.

"Just for a walk." She hesitated before saying. "Why?"

"Because I was planning to go on a walk myself, may I join you?" She asked.

"Sure." The two girls started to walk off together. They passed some people on their walk. Just giving a little 'hi' as they walked by. Suki looked over to her side to see the destroyed part over the lake. "I think you should begin planting over there." Suki pointed.

"Yeah, but they said I'm not aloud to. Some other people are going to re do it all." Dawnera said, then looked forward again.

"So, how did you and Trunks meet in the first place?" Suki asked.

"He met me here, in the garden, then it kind clicked." Dawnera said while still walking.

"Oh, well that's nice. Your lucky. I'm going to be forced to marry someone." Suki kept walking while Dawnera stopped.

"You mean your not choosing yourself? Why not?" Dawnera said, Suki turned around. Then faced the other way.

"Because the last guy I was going to marry died, and I promised him that I would never love another." Suki turned around and began walking again.

"Wow, kind of a noble choice. Kind of.." Dawnera ran up to Suki and they kept walking till they went almost half way around the lake.

(a/n yeah still kinda short, and dramatic in this chapter, but hey the next few chappies will be more exciting.)