Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ One week left... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

One week was left in the whole two weeks. Time was narrowing down. Suki just watched it narrow down. She sometimes became sad of all this, but didn't let it get her down that much. She just spent the days going through her normal routine. Most started to worry about her, Dawnera explained to them that she would not choose herself.

"This is stupid." Suki said annoyed. "Why should I have to wait another frikin week, they already know I won't choose." When she said something was 'stupid' it either was dumb/retarted or she just plainly didn't like it.

"I won't change the law just for you." Vegeta said.

"Shut up you, this is part of your fault as well!" She yelled at him.

"Don't tell me to shut up, and just how is this part of my fault?" He yelled back at her. She sneered at him. And got up and left. Suki went back down the hall to her room. She closed the door, plopped on her bed, and sighed.

"This is where I wish someone would kill me now." She paused for a second. "Damn." She murmured. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped out of her skin, then fell out of her bed. "I was expecting death, and I'm scared shitless." She got up, and saw a smiling Goten there.

"Why would you be expecting death?" He asked, helping her up.

"Because my life is dieing, so I figured I should follow in suit." She said, picking up her blankets and pillows and throwing them onto her bed.

"Why do you let this get you down so easily? I mean, your always the kind of person never to give up." He said.

"Because love is a battlefield that never sleeps." She paused while making her bed. "It's like a bad itch, it just comes and goes with a wraith of senseless passion to almost kill you." She said, and sat down on her bed.

"What are you a poetist now?" Goten asked sarcastically.

"No, my mom told me that once. I guess cause she was finding love in all the wrong places too." Suki sighed then looked back up at Goten.

"Well I gotta go, see ya." He said, then ran, and jumped off her balcony; and flew off.

"See ya..." Suki murmured to the air, knowing Goten had already gone. She planted her head face first in her pillow, and sighed again.

º*º

"Fill me in, I'm not following." Amizama said as she stared wide eyed at Dawnera.

"Vegeta won't choose for Suki, he's handing those rights over to Bulma." Dawnera said bluntly as she leaned against the back of the bench swing thing(forgot what those were called.)

"Well I know he's no good at matchmaking, but he's never true to his feelings, he probably thinks he'll make the wrong choice, and hurt his sister even more." Amizama said while looking across the lake.

"I bet you can relate to Suki anyway. With your husband being on earth and all." Dawnera said with her eyes closed.

"Well, I'd be on earth if you didn't persuade me to come here, then a week after I'm here, I find out I'm pregnant..." Amizama went on.

"Typical love story, it'd make a good book." Dawnera said with one eye open, looking at her mentor.

"Right... Look who's coming now." Dawnera opened both eyes. She saw Trunks approaching.

"Hey." Trunks said with a little wave. Dawnera just signaled a little wave back at him. Trunks walked on, and met up with Goten up ahead. Dawnera just closed her eyes, and took a little nap.

"Ready for training?" Trunks asked. Goten replied with a nod. The two boys headed off in the direction of the training areas.

"Where do you feel like training today?" Goten asked, as the two boys scanned the area around them. There was the outside, inside, the exercising room, gravity room, and the danger room.

"I need action.." the two boys looked at each other for a moment.

"The danger room" they both said together, and headed towards the large building. Trunks entered the panel code, and the two boys stepped in. This place was equipted with a obstacle course, that had knives, swords, cannons, swinging blades with lava underneath, sliver and flaming arrows, poison darts, a snake pit with 14 different poisonous snakes, a water tank with jellyfish, sea snake, and 4 great white sharks, large bolders of solid steel, 40 machine guns that fired from every angle, spikes, 15 trained attack dogs, and 12 different rabid animals. The best thing about it, it was all Saiyan proof.

The only people ever to make it out alive were Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Goku, Gohan, Suki, and Amizama. The boys loved this room, it was great for speed, agility, and quick thinking skills.

"You first." Goten said to Trunks. Trunks put on a bracelet that cut you off from your ki totally. He then stepped forward over the white line. A sound signaled a 3 second head start. Then everything went off. Trunks dogged the arrows with a few burns from the flaming ones. He jumped onto the giant swinging blade, then hoped to the next one, careful not to loose his grip. He made it to the last one, and jumped to safety, for a mere second. Soon knives, swords, more arrows, and guns went off. Trunks ran his fastest through them leaving him with two bullet wounds, a knife in his leg, and a cut from a arrow he nearly missed. He went on to the pit of poison snakes.

º*º

"Why did Vegeta ever ask me to build that thing. " Bulma sighed as she mended up Trunks and Goten. Goten had the wind knocked out of him because a cannonball hit him directly in the cut, and he had about as many cuts, wounds, and bruises at Trunks did. Trunks had avoided the snakes easily, but got stung by a jellyfish. Suki was walking pass the medical wing doors, and saw Trunks and Goten all banged up. She stopped at the door, sort of wide eyed.

"Danger room?" She asked them. The two boys nodded. "Consider you guys lucky, I broke my arm in there if I recall.." She then presumed walking on.

"Oh yeah I remember that!" Goten exclaimed, barely. He then coughed and wheezed. "She punched me with her other arm, because I dared her to go in there." Trunks laughed.

"Yeah, she was so cheesed off." The two boys laughed together.

"I'LL BREAK BOTH OF YOUR ARMS, IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!" Suki screamed from down the hall. The two boys shut up immediately. Suki waited to hear anything, then walked on again.

_________

Are these chappies getting shorter or is it just me? Ah, anyway. You may be thinking this has no plot and should be named PWP. Well wait until I declare the two weeks are over, and let the fun begin!!!