Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ You did what!? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

"There is no way in hell this is happening!" Suki exclaimed. She sulked down onto her knees, her eyes wide, and mouth open. The messenger just stood there, with a sweatdrop, and a crooked smile, trying to stay calm.

"That's what she said, miss" Suki jumped up.

"Oh so this anonymous person is a 'she' now eh?" Suki was in the messengers' face.

"Oops" She mumbled.

"So tell me who this 'she' is. OR ELSE!!!" Suki's eyes were like daggers, and her left eye was twitching.

"I'm.. I'm.. I'm not aloud to say that miss!" She finished fastly, and loudly, with her eyes closed. "She.. she.. just told me to tell you, you'd be going on a blind date tomorrow night." Suki backed away, her eyes weren't daggers anymore, but she was glaring.

"Fine, be on your way." Suki pointed her finger towards the door, and the messenger left quickly. Suki opened her eyes with fury. I'm going to find out who did this..

º*º

It was time for dinner. While other people chatted, Suki ate her meal, sliently, and coldly. After she took a few bites of her meat. She banged her fork on her glass. Everyone stopped chatting and eating.

"Okay I know it has to be someone at this table, who did it? Who sent the messenger to my room!?" Suki stood up, while glarring at everyone. Bulma sulked in her chair. "Bulma-san, was it you?.." She asked, as their eyes met.

"Er.. uhm.." She suddenly stood up waving her hands in the air, laughing nervously. "No.. uh.. wasn't me, nope not me!" She said quickly.

"Are you LYING!?" Suki asked annoyed. Everyone eyed Bulma, she was terrible at lying.

"Okay, yes it was me." Bulma sulked in his chair.

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

"I'm sorry.."

"BULMA!! THIS IS UNREASONABLE, I MEAN IF YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED!"

"Sorry.."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!"

"Sorry.."

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

"Um..."

"OH NO, DON'T EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE THINKING!" While Suki and Bulma continued. All the guys kept eating and watch the two, back and fourth... "MAY I BE EXCUSED!?" She didn't wait for an answer, and just left.

Suki entered her room, half mad, and half sad. She wished none of this were to ever happen, she just wanted to go away and be someone else.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER THE NERVE, ARRRRGGG!!!" Suki flopped herself on to be bed, and just stared at the celing. "I wish I was someone else." She murmured to herself.

"Why would you want that?" She heard a voice from behind. Suki sat up to find Goten there. "Besides I thought you were at dinner."

"I was until the unthinkable happened. By the way, why are you here?" Suki asked.

"I heard you scream, and I came to see what was wrong." Suki sat on the edge of her bed and sighed.

"Well if you have to know, Bulma-san is the problem. She set me up on some blind date tomorrow." Goten blinked.

"Er.." he murmured.

"Yeah I know, stupid isn't it?" Suki closed her eyes.

"No it's not that, it uh.. I have a blind date tomorrow too." Suki's eyes opened and widened.

"Gr....." Suki clenched her fist. She stood up. "Bulma-san is sooooo dead!! But wait, what if it isn't you and me?" She looked at Goten for a moment. "If it is, let's just have a fun time as friends okay?"

"Fine with me." Goten said.

"Gotta go have a talk with Bulma..." Suki said as she marched out the door. She slammed it on her way out.

A/N: Okay, sorry this is sooo short. It did take awhile to get the chappie out. I got stuck at the very beginning of this chapter, and then an idea popped into my head of this. So wait till the next chapter for the date conclusion. Also to tell you, I will end the two weeks at chapter7 okay?