Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ The night ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Suki examined herself in her mirror. She wanted to be in a casual style. No armor, nothing sexy, just nice enough to be seen in public, not looking like a goddess with armor. She wore a long sleeved teal shirt, with a hood, and a white t-shirt kind of thing, and blue jeans.

"Well this will do. Man I can't believe Bulma did this to me. No matter how much I refuse, she just pulls out that tape of me singing in the shower. And she's made millions of copies I bet, and I don't have a single thing on her! What am I!? I should be blackmailing her damnit!" Suki said to no one. She looked up, and saw a bit of her tiara showing from what she could see. "I hate having to NEVER take this thing off. People will recognize me right off the bat, and it clashses with my outfit!" She yelled, then she heard a knock on the door.

"Ms. your date is here. Shall I send him in?" Suki turned around.

"Yes, go ahead." She frowned. Here comes my life's end through my freaking door!. She stared at the mirror. She was hit with a surprise. He was wearing casual clothes just as she was. A green sweatshirt with a hood, and blue jeans. "G..g...Goten!?" she exclaimed.

"Yes I am surprised as you are, as soon as my mom told me where to go, and knew what was going to happen." He sighed. Suki turned around.

"Well you know the plan, just have a good time as friends." Suki said as she walked over to Goten. He shook his head.

"Glad we agree." Goten said.

º*º

"Damnit!" Bulma cursed, as she looked at the monitor before her. There was a camera hidden in Suki's room. Vegeta was standing behind her.

"Your going to regret it when she comes back." Vegeta said.

"Ooh.. SHUT UP!!!" Bulma yelled at Vegeta, and got in his face. "Now go away!" Bulma yelled, and waved her hand at him, as she went back to her controls. Vegeta 'hmphed' and left. As soon as he was gone, Trunks appeared out of nowhere.

"Er.. you wanted me to do something Mom?" Trunks walked closer.

"Yes, spy on Goten and Suki."

"Why should I!? I'm not going to spy on my family and friends!" Trunks said.

"Do it, or I'll show this tape of you at Bra's tea party!" Bulma held out a video tape, and smirked. Trunks shuddered at the thought of the frilly pink dress he had to wear, and when Vegeta taped it.

"Sure! NO PROBLEM!!" He dashed out of the room as quick as he could.

" I am the master of blackmail!!" Bulma said cheerfully.

º*º

Suki and Goten had flown to the amusement park( yes there is an amusement park on Vegetasei). They had just bought some tickets.

"So what ride do you want to go on first?" Goten asked Suki. She looked at her choices.

"How bout that one over there," She pointed to her left. "it looks fun." She said as they walked off. The ride they were going on was known as the hammer(if you don't know that ride, shame on you!!!). They paid their tickets and got on. As soon as it was all filled up. The cart began to go back and fourth, then all the way to the top, there was a slight gravitational pull as they had wrist bands on to block of their ki(otherwise it wouldn't be much fun). The cart went down, and kept going in circles, till it stopped at the top again. Then proceeded with going the other way. They was one last stop at the top, as the ride went down, and slowed down going back and fourth again. The two got off, and headed in another direction.

"That was kinda fun!" Goten said. Suki smiled.

"Yeah, and if we didn't have these bands on, I wonder how boring that would have been."

"Probably like doing summersaults in the air." They both laughed. The two enjoyed the rest of the night, going on rides, playing games, and just having fun.

The night was almost over, as the two sat on a bench, eating carmel apples. Goten had 6, while Suki ate only 2. Not far away Trunks was watching them.

"Man, what a bummer. I just wasted my whole night by doing nothing. I mean why would my mom set up this stupid date the day right before the two weeks are up? Does she think there's going to be a complete change of mind in one night?" Trunks whispered to himself. He was hiding in a trash can, he was in deep thought, while someone put a bunch of dirty napkins, with vomit all over them. "Eww! Gross!!" Trunks exclaimed, but as quick as he reacted, he covered his mouth.

"Hey did you hear something?" Goten asked, as he turned to Suki.

"Yeah.. sounded like Trunks didn't it, but I don't feel his ki, so it must have been someone else." Suki went back to eating her second carmel apple. She finished it, got up, and threw her sticks in the garbage near by, Goten did the same. All of the sticks stuck to either Trunks' hair or face.

"So what do you want to do now?" Goten asked, as he looked at Suki. She looked at him as well.

"Hey, let's go see what's happening in the Fountain park." Suki said excitedly. "I hear they have live shows, and a bunch of fountain displays and stuff there."

"Okay let's go then." The two walked off in the direction of the center of the whole park. Trunks had seen them on the move, and jumped up from the garbage can. He scared a poor lady to death, she had fainted.

"Oops." Trunks said as he looked at her, but waisted no time. He ran to find Suki and Goten still walking along. Shew, I thought I had lost them!. They had reached the center of the park, but sadly read the sign "all live shows end at 10:00 PM" It was almost 10:30 PM, but luckly the water shows ended when the park closed, and the park didn't close till midnight. A bunch of fountains shot up in different directions. Trunks had been walking over a water fountain that shoots from the ground. It had shot up before he could get away.

"Wow look at that fountain!" Suki exclaimed, she pointed to the biggest one. Right in the center of the whole park. Goten and her had been looking at it for a few moments. Suki was slightly behind Goten. Some little kids had then ran by, and accendentally pushed Suki forward. Goten had caught her.

"You...okay?" Suki looked at him. They were both blushing, but didn't know it. Suki had realized how close she was to Goten, even without his ki, she could feel his warmth. She felt comfertable in his arms. What are you doing you idiot!! Your not suppose to be feeling this way!! Say something!!!

"I..I.. uh...." Was all she could say. Right now, Goten was feeling the same way Suki was. Without warning, Goten has leaned down, and kissed her. By now Trunks was freaking out. Seeing his aunt with his best friend wasn't right to him, not right at all. By now the two had parted. "Goten.. I.." Was all she could say.

"I'm sorry Suki, it just felt so right to me." Goten put his head down.

"Maybe it was right, but... but I can't! I.. I promised Goten, I'm sorry that I can't be with you." By this time, they had heard some rattling in the bushes, which was Trunks' twitching. Suki went over to the bushes, and pulled Trunks out of them. Her expression changed dramatically. "LOOKIE WHAT I PICKED, FRESH FROM THE FUCKING GARDEN, IT'S A TRUNKS. FUNNY I DIDN'T PLANT ANY!!!!!!!!" She yelled at him. She had him by the ankle, and was practically breaking it, without her ki. Trunks tried to get free, but couldn't. He yelped in pain of his ankle almost being broken.

"Funny seeing you here Suki, Goten, I was just-" He said laughing nervously, but was cut off by Suki squeezing harder on his ankle.

"SAVE IT! Just what THE HELL are YOU DOING HERE!!!???" She yelled at him.

"Alright!! ALRIGHT!!! My mom made me come to spy on you guys!!! She blackmailed me!!" Suki let go of Trunks' ankle, and he hit the ground head first. She then grabbed the front of his shirt.

"If you tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE. Your days will be numbered." She threw him to the ground. "Come on Goten, let's go."

_________

Poor Trunks, wait for the next chappie, when the two weeks are over!!!