Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Weapon ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey, sorry you had to wait a week for this chapter but I've been finishing my other fic 'Reconcile'. If you like this one, go check that out, it's complete. Anyway, thanks for all your great reviews, love you all so much!!

To Maria S: Ok, I'm guessing that you didn't get my email lol! Anyway, seeing as this is the only way I can talk to you, would you mind if I asked you to draw a fanart of Radditz, Bulma and Vegeta for me, from one of the scenes in the fic? I'd really appreciate it if you did. Let me know in your review, thanks!

**************************************************************** *******

Who knew that by the end of the night, she would have captured the Saiya-jin no Ouji's heart in its entirety, no matter how much he denied it. He would always want her and she would always want him.

Their bond had determined their fate from the start.

They were meant to be together for the rest of their lives, no matter how much they didn't want to be. No matter how much they both kept denying the attraction they felt for each other, the bond they had would always bring them together until they were satiated.

They would always be together, forever. All because of the sacred Saiya-jin bond they shared with one another.

**************************************************************** *******

Bulma flinched awake from her dreamless sleep. Blinking avidly she sat up slowly, clutching the thin silk bed sheet to her chest. A frown formed on her smooth features. The empty and cold place beside her in the bed meant that Vegeta was already up and training. He had already achieved the Legendary and yet he refused to slow down the flow of his training pace, giving a lame excuse of needing to increase his power to be the strongest in the universe. He was already the strongest warrior, what more did he want?! Sometimes, she just couldn't understand the man.

By day, she was no one and simply lived to repair his precious Gravity Chamber. But by night, he would come to her bed, willingly with a crazed lust in his eyes. She began to notice how they glowed a sapphire blue whenever he was near her. She wondered if this was because of their so-called bond they had formed. She didn't know what was so special about it, just knew that they had one.

His nightly visits to her bed came every night for the past week. Bulma was beginning to wonder what went on in his mind. Was she just a toy for his amusement? Or did he really feel something for her? She just couldn't understand him. She mind that he came, in fact she had welcomed it. But the more Bulma thought about it, the more she couldn't help but feel that it was wrong. She tried to resist his touch, but his gentle caresses were too much for her to handle and each time, with each touch and kiss, she caved in to the temptation he offered for it was too great to refuse.

Sighing, she tossed the silky sheet aside and slowly made her way to bathroom. They were leaving for Namek-sei at the end of the week, and preparations were still taking place. When she was fixing the blasted Gravity Chamber, she was helping her father in the construction of a larger ship. It was not only the three Saiya-jins and herself that were going, the entire Z senshi had decided on joining them. It was better if they had greater numbers.

A nagging feeling in the back of her mind brought her out of her reverie. What would happen when Vegeta's planet was revived? Would she become just another one of his whores? It pained her to think in such a manner, but she knew she had to think ahead. She was beginning to worry that she was starting to have feelings for the Saiya-jin no Ouji. She had better be careful around him from now on, afraid that she would let him into her heart and he would inevitably break it with his cruelty.

As she stepped into the hot bubbly tub, she sank back and closed her eyes. Her lab was beyond repair. The workmen even said it would take months to restore it to its previous state. She was undeniably pissed, but it wouldn't make them work faster. Sighing again, she thought to her schedule for the day. There wasn't anything for her to do today. Her father and Bardock kept in conversation with themselves, doing most of the work needed, leaving her completely out of the loop.

Oh well, she thought to herself. At least she would have the next few days to herself. After all was it her fault if her father ignored her helping hand? Smiling, she ran a hand across her lower abdomen. Maybe she would go into town to one of the 'Mothercare' shops and see what was there for her baby. If nothing took her fancy, she'd just have to have it made especially from the Briefs' personal tailor. It was good to be rich.

Stepping out of the tub, a guilty feeling had washed over her. Bulma knew she had to tell her parents sometime... It might as well be now, get it over and done with was her motto but she had been procrastinating for the past month anyway.

Set in determination, she dressed in somewhat casual clothes, a pair of jeans and a wife beater, and made her way quickly towards the kitchen. It was now or never. She didn't know what had gotten into her, just knew she had to tell her mother of her pregnant condition.

*****

Walking into the kitchen at a fast pace, she all but careened into a pair of strong arms. "Hey!" She cried out, losing her footing. Just as she was about to fall, a muscled arm wrapped around her waist. Bulma's thundering heart slowed to a mellow thump as she stared into cold onyx orbs. As she looked closely, she could see that they were already beginning to glow a sapphire blue.

She held her breath as he leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Clumsy woman, be careful where you walk." Vegeta smirked against her ear, making sure that Bulma's mother was occupied by something else. He blew sexily into her ear, still smirking. "I will punish you for your lack of attention tonight..." Trailing off, he stood up straight and pushed her roughly away. Once again, he ignored her presence and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Bulma completely flabbergasted. He had never once been that way with her in broad daylight! Only at night had he behaved that way... She shook her head, as if awakening from a trance. The resolve to tell her mother that she was pregnant had almost vanished.

Vegeta chuckled to himself as he made his way through the Capsule Corp. mansion, he had only done that to prevent her from telling her mother of fact that she was with child. Vegeta could sense through their bond what she was going to do and he stepped in efficiently. He did not want his personal affairs broad casted to the entire Chikyuu-jin population. Strutting towards the chamber that Bulma had made for him, his smirk didn't falter once. He would have a very good time punishing her in the evening.

*****

Bulma sighed having lost the courage to tell her mother. She sat unhappily at the breakfast table that had to be replaced because of Vegeta's iron fist. With her chin in her hand, she stared sullenly at the intricate glass detail on the table, the swirls causing her to become hypnotized in their embrace.

"Bulma?"

Her mother's voice brought her from the quiet spell she was under. "Hmm?" She said, not in the mood for a cheery conversation. It was official. Bulma Briefs was bored.

"There's an invitation here for you," Mrs. Briefs gently slipped the thick creamy covered invite over to Bulma.

Bulma frowned as she took the invitation off of the table. Examining it in her fingers, she opened the thick plane white card, to reveal black inky calligraphy.

"Ms. Briefs,

You are cordially invited to wedding of Lady Bria Kokiya and Maximus Strantum. Please contact 0912-4356 for details on the venue, date and time. Details of the reception will also be given."

She read the invitation aloud and raised her eyebrow as she read the groom's name. Her old friend Bria was getting married to a guy called Maximus?! This was definitely the time to call her and chide her on the name of the groom. She hadn't heard from her old school friend Bria in years. They had both attended a private high school and always felt that they never fit in. From that a friendship between the two had formed. And now she was getting married! Jumping to the phone, she dialed the imprinted phone number in the back of her mind, the one she had memorized years before. It would be good to catch up with her old friend.

*****

Bulma stomped over to the gravity room. She had a long conversation with her school friend and the wedding would take place tomorrow, Sunday. Bria apparently insisted that Bulma should bring an escort in case she got too bored with the ceremony. Secretly, Bulma loved weddings and the emotions she received throughout the ceremony. It made her feel slightly less alone.

Her favourite part was catching the bouquet at the end. Of course, she had never once caught it and she believed it was a sign that she was not ready to enter a long term commitment. Well, she certainly felt more then ready. It was now the afternoon and Bulma had been completely bored out of her mind after the phone conversation she had with her old friend, which lasted for a few hours.

Now, having had a brain wave, she was making her way to Vegeta to ask.. No, demand that he escort her to the wedding. After all, she would look like a complete wash out if she turned up alone and she didn't want that.

Banging on the steel door, she screeched at the top of her lungs, "VEGETA!!" Bulma secretly wondering if it was her pregnancy that was causing her mood swings. That couldn't be it surely, for she had barely started to show the proud bump. She kept banging on the door in persistent manner, until she heard the machine noisily shut down, followed by a string of curses.

The door slid open and she found herself glaring at a very angry Super Saiya-jin Prince. "What?" He snapped, wondering how she had the gall to disturb his training. He gave her attention during the night didn't he? What more could she possibly want!

Bulma gritted her teeth together. "Vegeta. Tomorrow we are going to a wedding, a ceremony that joins two people in love, and I don't want any complaints from you. Got it?" Not letting him answer, she spun around to leave. Before she could even step away, his hand shot out and prevented her from moving.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes as he held her back in his tight grasp. "I don't know if you've noticed. But I take orders from no one. Nor do I wish to attend one of your pointless ceremonies."

Bulma tried another approach, she turned around and faced him with large blue innocent eyes. "Please?"

He crossed his arms angrily. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleeeeeaaassssseeee?" She clasped her hands together. "I'll be your best friend," it seemed so childish to do this, but so right. It was the only way she could ever get him to do anything for her.

"NO! Now leave me the fuck alone!" He growled and was about to close the door in her face when she pressed her body into his and nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck.

"Come on Vegeta," she spoke huskily into his neck. "If you come, I'll give you a big reward at the end of the day." She ran the tip of her tongue up the side of his neck, playfully nibbling on his earlobe. It was as if something was taking control of her actions, forcing her to behave with him in such away. For once she wasn't afraid of what he might do to her.

Vegeta's jaw twitched as if something had been buried under it. He felt his resolve falter as the tip of her tongue caressed the inner folds of his extremely sensitive ear. "If I go, will you leave me to train in peace?" He snapped, knowing that if she carried on in that manner, he would have to take her there and then. It was because of this, he only spent time with her at night. He knew that if he was in her presence too long in the day, he would lose control and claim her anywhere and everywhere. It was one of the downfalls of being bonded, but even that had its upside.

"Promise?" She pouted into his ear and began to stroke the tail that was wrapped tightly around his waist. Bulma grinned as his breathing increased. She never knew she could have such a strong effect on the untouchable Prince. With slow dedication, she stroked the furry appendage, earning a deep growl from Vegeta.

As his eyes closed, he could feel his control slipping as Bulma continued her sweet assault on his tail. He had never known such sweet torture before. Trying to catch his breath, he managed to utter out his promise. "Fine!" But it was too late. She had already crossed the line and gone to the point of no return. Ripping her hands from his tail, he hauled her over his shoulder and went into the gravity chamber, slamming his hand down on the red button to close the door.

His eyes glowed once again a bright sapphire blue, eyeing her hungrily with lust-ridden eyes. Not being able to wait anymore, he pushed her down onto the ground roughly and took her, becoming deaf to the outside world and her moans of pleasure. The other thing he didn't notice, was Bulma's eyes glowing in the same manner to mirror his own.

The bond had once again taken control over their actions.

*****

Bulma pushed away a few strands of damp blue hair out of her eyes. She huffed as she looked at the ceiling of the Gravity Chamber, lying completely naked and exhausted on the cool floor. Turning her head, she looked at Vegeta's panting body lying beside her.

A slow grin wound its way onto her lips. "I knew I could persuade you." Her voice was still coated with thick lust and she noticed the blue in his eyes still had not quieted.

Had Vegeta not been so affected by their previous exertions, he would have glared at her. This time, he simply snarled and pounced on her again.

Together, they went another around.

*****

"ZARBON!!" Frieza's cold voice echoed around the quiet ship angrily.

Zarbon was at his master's side in an instant. "Yes Lord Frieza?" Deep down, he was growing tired of the lizard's constant need for attention.

Frieza narrowed his eyes at his green but beautiful minion. "Where is that little Namek-jin boy?!"

"I thought I he was with you Lord Frieza?"

"HE WAS!" Frieza thundered. Calming himself down, he spoke again. "The little twit seems to have escaped from me."

Zarbon frowned, "How could he have escaped from you Lord Frieza? You would have been able to catch him in a second."

"I know that!" Frieza's cheeks began to shade to a crimson. "I was preoccupied."

The beautiful green alien quirked an eyebrow. "Doing what?!"

"That is none of you FUCKING business Zarbon," Frieza hissed. Secretly embarrassed that he had been doing something unmentionable i.e. screwing one of his soldiers brains out, to put it crudely. "Now, go find that brat before I lose my temper and find a way to change you into my very own Namek-jin pet!!"

In an flash, Zarbon was out of the room and searching for the little boy known as Dende. He knew exactly why Frieza had lost the Namek-jin boy, and personally he couldn't blame the boy for running away. Zarbon knew that he would have certainly run if he had a choice between viewing one of Frieza's escapades or the chance for freedom. He also knew that if he didn't find the boy, it would be his neck. "Stupid little twerp..." He muttered another string of curses as he alerted he fellow crew on the ship to look out for the boy.

The sooner they got to Namek-sei, the better.

*****

Bulma sighed as she closed her eyes, another orgasmic wave of pleasure washing over her. Who knew she would have Vegeta begging for more by the end of the afternoon? Even she still wasn't content and fulfilled. Pressing her hands into his lower back, she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. It felt so good to have him touching her, licking her...

She held back a girly giggle at the thought.

Vegeta reached his pivotal point and collapsed against her heavily. Because of this tiny woman beneath him, he had wasted almost an entire day of training. This was the reason he had kept away from her during the day, he knew she would use her body as a weapon against him. And by the Gods of Vegeta-sei it worked, it bloody well worked. Even though they had been at it since midday, he still couldn't get enough of her. At least during the night, he knew when to stop.

He had to keep away from her during the day from now on. Otherwise she would continue using her body against him as a very lethal weapon. Lust clouded his senses. "Wench," he mumbled into her ear, "I told you to leave me alone. I agreed to your wishes woman."

She grinned lazily, stroking his tail once more. "Sorry, it was just too irresistible," Bulma nipped at his nose, "Like you." Running her hands down his toned stomach she pouted and continued as he refused to speak. She knew the perfect way to get him to speak, and that was through shock. She wondered if he had ever heard her talk dirty... It was a good time to find out. "I could just wrap you up in chocolate, lick you, eat you and have you fu-" A knocking on the gravity door interrupted her dirty twisted little sentence.

"Vegeta?" Kakarott's muffled voice came from behind the door.

"Shit." Bulma all but jumped up, racing to put her clothes back on.

Vegeta smirked at her and simply placed his training shorts back on. "I'd hurry if I were you woman. You wouldn't want Kakarott to see your assets." His eyes twinkled gleefully, as he stepped to the button to open the door. He watched in an amused fashion as she frantically tried to pull her clothes on. She was no where near finished, but Vegeta couldn't help his wickedness. It was payback time for making him succumb to her feminine wiles! He raised his finger to the button, catching the horrified look of a half naked Bulma.

"You wouldn't!" She breathed.

His finger neared the red button to open the door. "Try me," he smirked evilly. Payback was such a bitch, he thought, but it was worth it.

**************************************************************** *******

A/N: LOL, is Vegeta going to open the door on her? Poor Bulma hehe (but she deserved it right?). Ok, sorry for the shortness, I will try to make it up with the next chapter. This one was filled with mild humour again, but don't get too comfy folks, a dark storm is about to come over everyone *creepy music comes on* lol.

Find out if Zarbon finds Dende in the next chapter. Poor little kid had to watch Frieza gettin' it on with one of his soldiers. No wonder he ran for his dear little life while he had the chance!

*shudders*

Enough of that sick little thought, please review this chapter. I will love you forever... lol!!

Ok, seriously though, I hope you enjoyed it and the next one should be up in a few days time.

Ja ne!