Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Anger ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I swear my mood's going up and down like a friggin yoyo LOL! Right now, I feel very hyped up on chocolate, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to tell that in this chapter.

Hope you all like it!

**************************************************************** *******

He visibly tried to calm himself down, not saying another word Vegeta spun around and stormed out of the ship, back to where Bulma's sleeping form lay in the Capsule Corp. mansion.

She was a scientist.

Maybe she could find cure, after all every disease had a cure to it.

He snorted, thinking that it was exactly what Bardock had called it. An infection.. A disease.

Well, he was not going to internally combust or die at the hands of a woman! He was going to fins his own way out of it, Frieza be damned, he was going to survive this 'disease' if it meant destroying everything that stood in his way...

**************************************************************** *******

Vegeta stormed back to the room he had exited in the morning. After hearing Bardock's revelation, he had decided not to go straight to Bulma. He needed time to think, needed to sort things out and so he flew away to a faraway land. How could his father have been so stupid and not mention any of the teachings he should have received. Vegeta snorted, he knew why. Because if he had known, he would have been wary of changing into the Legendary.

It was now evening as he entered Bulma's room, growling. "Onna!" He snapped, wrenching the duvet off her sleeping form. He was surprised to see that she had not moved from the bed the entire day! Why was she such a lazy bitch when he was wracking his brains out over the damn Fhak'tar creature growing within him.

How could she be so insensitive to her needs?! Anger ignited within his veins. Bardock had been right when he said his temper would be more volatile than usual. The Fhak'tar thing was already poisoning him. He had to get it out of him, there had to be a cure. "Get up!" He barked, trying with great might to keep a hold of his temper, that was slipping at an unimaginably fast rate.

Bulma gasped, opening her eyes and getting an irreversible heart attack at the sudden outburst caused by the Saiya-jin no Ouji. She raised her eyes to the ceiling and asked, why? Why her? Why did she have to be stuck with a complete lunatic of a man. She looked out of the window and saw that it was nightfall.

Glad that her mother had not woken her, she stared back at the Prince. The ache in her head had still not disappeared from its origin, but the pain did seem less than it had been in the morning. Bless the cursed hangover, she shrugged to herself lightly, it was such an oxymoron.. To bless something that was cursed. She snapped out of her dazed trance as the growling from Vegeta grew to great proportions.

Her eyes narrowed at his body that towered over in an overwhelming and domineering stance. But when she looked closely, she could see a certain control within the Saiya-jin no Ouji slip, if only minutely. A shiver traveled down to the base of her spine, gazing into his black depths. Once again, she found herself being drawn in, but she could not see there usual emptiness. Something was in them. Something was amiss. This was not Vegeta, not his true self. "What is it Vegeta?" She asked wearily, still not forgetting that he had been the one who had killed her one of her best friend's in his own manic rage.

Bulma gaped across at his as she saw him fall. Her instant reaction, was to jump out of bed and comfort him.

Ten thousand shock waves rippled through his taut muscles. Vegeta shook involuntarily, it was happening already. The anger... Flashes of white shrouded his vision, his stomach churning. Growling, he fell to his knees. NO, he would not succumb. He gritted his teeth and tried to regain control over his body. He would not allow the Fhak'tar to consume his body, no way no how. He would fight it.

A calm wave washed over his inner soul, dousing the anger caused by the Fhak'tar. Vegeta's body began to spasm as the power of the Fhak'tar tried to surface unsuccessfully. He somehow managed to lower his temper miraculously and he looked up to find Bulma at his side already, rubbing his arm and trying get him to stand.

She whispered soothing words into his ear, causing them to reach his blackened heart. He stood, over powering the Fhak'tar. He did not how long he would be able to keep his anger in check. It was like pulling a rubber band, one that was about to snap at any moment.

Bulma frowned. Through their bond, she knew something was wrong. She could feel a deep-seated fear grow within her as she tried to analyze Vegeta. His sudden outbursts and strange behaviour was definitely a cause for concern. She was shocked to find her touch comforting to him, and so she comforted him even more.

After all that he had done to her and others, she could not deny him of the comfort he needed. There was something odd about his mannerism... It almost felt as though it wasn't him. Carefully helping him to his feet, she offered a small smile. "Care explain what's going on? I can feel that something isn't right... Is that the reason for your anger last night?" She asked, hoping with all of her heart that it was.

Vegeta's brow quivered in acute surprise, could she feel it through their bond? Had their bond progressed and so could she sense what was wrong? His sarcastic humour returned to him and he pulled away from her hold, regarding her indifferently. "You might want to sit down Onna."

Bulma nodded. She complied to his request and sat down on the edge of the bed. She was ready to hear a damn good excuse for his killing Yamcha. Vegeta shook his head and stood at the far corner of the room, ready to bare all. He wondered if she would have a cure.

*****

A hour later, Bulma's eyes shuttered comically. She now stood close to Vegeta's side, looking at him in wonder. This man bore a beast within him. An ancient and mythical beast. It was... What's the word she was looking for? Garish, frightening... Freaky. The information that was relayed to her, processed itself in her mind to the best of its extent.

She was the only one that could soothe the creature that lay within him, it was mind boggling to say the least. What was she say to him now? 'Oh, sorry that you have a crazy creature living inside you, let's go have sex and maybe then you won't get mad!' She snorted, that was exactly not what she would say. It dawned on her of what he wanted from her.

"You need a cure, don't you?" She offered, politely.

He grunted, arms folded and staring out of the large double windows. Bulma looked at the side of his face, illuminated by the great expanse of stars. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder. She could see the inner turmoil he was facing. For a strange reason, she felt it too.

She didn't want anything to happen to him, that much she knew albeit she didn't know why her feelings for him were changing. Wasn't she supposed to hate the man that killed her best friend? That kept her a prisoner? She couldn't discern the meaning of her feelings.

Everything was just so complicated. Bulma did know one thing though. She admired his strong will very much. Even after he had been defiled by Frieza, he had still remained head-strong and went in persuit of achieving his life-long goal. He was loyal and had great determination and dedication...

Her eyes widened at the thoughts she was having. Was she falling in love with this monster?! She didn't know when she started to feel this way about the Saiya-jin no Ouji, it was too strange to comprehend. Her in love with a maniac like him? Hardly... Or is it? Rolling her eyes, she passed off her feelings of affection for lust.

She was determined not to let that lust grow into love. Was it her fault that the man was irresistible in bed? She brushed away the strange fluttering in her stomach. She did not fall in love with him. She will never fall in love with him. Will she?

It had been odd. Their outrageous hate for one another had gone through so many stages. From fear and hate, she allowed herself to feel grudging respect for him after the incident with Frieza.

That respect in turn changed into kind of a rival friendship after arriving of Chikyuu-sei. Soon after, that changed into a deep, burning passion and insatiable lust... But love? Love was in a league of its own. Sure she was having his child, but love?

No, there would never be love between them and she knew it. He knew it. Could he even love? She wasn't so sure. So much had happened between them and most of it was burdened with the strange hate they felt for each other.

Fear was also on Bulma's side. Even though she would be the last to admit it, even to herself, she still feared him deep down and was afraid of what he would do to her. Did she trust him? In an odd way, yes and no. But she knew that without complete trust, their bond would never lead to love. A smile flitted across her, they would remain on amiable terms but never love. She tried to quench the unsettling feeling in her stomach once again.

At the moment she had placed her hand on his shoulder, he had sensed all of her feelings for him. Her mutual fear and respect of him... Her trust? His eyes widened, if only a fraction. The Fhak'tar within him seemed to have been completely doused, as if it had been snuffed out as a candle would have been. She was trusting him...

Even though it wasn't complete trust it was still there. He tried to force away to smug smirk that was winding its way onto his lips. He sensed her inner battle as she tried to deduce her feelings and make sense of them. It was then that he almost choked on his small smirk. Love? The Onna was contemplating love?! Even he hadn't thought of that.

He had been quite taken with her, from the very first moment he had laid eyes upon her, a mixture of lust and hate, and after the whirlwind events and emotions, love had not even come across his mind. Or had it? Was he simply ignoring the embedded plea to love within him?

Love. What the heck was love? He knew that if anything ever happened to her, he would be the first to destroy everything in his path. He had grown partly attached to her. She was his mate, she was bonded to him, she was carrying his child and he and his planet would give her the proper dues that were required... But could he love her?

This wild, snobbish, snotty-nosed, very loud mouthed beautiful genius of a bitch? He didn't think so. The Fhak'tar within him began itching his blood once again, he began to grow angry that she would even think of loving him. The Fhak'tar in his blood relished in the thought of being loved however and so Vegeta could control the surge of anger he felt. How could this angered creature that lay dormant within him crave for the love of his mate? It didn't make any sense. The beast was a killing machine and yet it cried out for love, cried out for its anger to be soothed by love.

He calmed considerably as the heavy feelings were flattened. He felt her come to the conclusion that their bond would never result in love. He almost breathed a sigh of relief... Almost. The only thing wrong, was that the Fhak'tar within him screamed to be loved, it thrived on his mate's love. Vegeta felt as though he was being torn into two pieces. His aroused and normal side wanted nothing to do with her love and yet the Fhak'tar, the deadly and angry beast craved to be soothed by unattainable love...

He screamed mentally, once again getting a hold of his himself.

"Try not to anger me, Onna" He spoke quietly in amusement, still gazing out of the window.

Bulma let out a short burst of laughter. How would she ever manage not to anger him? She did it every day! It was too ironic for words. She smiled softly. "I'll try not to," she stifled another sigh. "As for this cure, I'm not sure how I'll be able to find you a cure."

"You'd better find one, for your sake and the others." He hid the information of what would happen to him, if the anger within the Fhak'tar ever grew to mind blowing proportions.

Her features began to take on a determined look, she started to speak in scientific mode. "Well, I will need a blood sample from you so that I can see your genetic code. I'll also need one from Kakarott. It shouldn't be that hard to decode it, since Chikyuu-jins and Saiya-jins seem to be compatible. I mean if we can have children together then our genetic structure shouldn't be different. If I can, I will try to find the defective gene within you, from Kakarott's coding and see if that's what is causing you to change into the Fhak'tar creature."

Vegeta looked at her in slight awe. She always got him riled when she was in scientific mode. Every syllable from her mouth seemed to be dripping with genius. He continued to watch her through hooded eyes as she spoke. "After that, I will probably try to see if I can cut the gene from your DNA, and hopefully you won't have the creature's gene within you."

"Are you certain this will work?"

She hesitated, "Not really... But it's worth a shot. I mean, the only other thing I can think of is giving you vast quantities of mixed drugs to keep the creature at bay... You said it feeds on anger right?" A silly thought had come to her.

Vegeta nodded, wondering what she was thinking.

Bulma almost giggled. "I could give you a drug we Chikyuu-jins have that 'mellow' us out. They're kind of like tranquilizers for big cats. It should work if this creature is mostly from the feline-family." It was a joke and she almost started laughing to see that Vegeta was taking her seriously. "Relax, it was just a suggestion, although not a very bad one if you ask me."

He grunted. "Will the cutting of the gene work?"

"It should... As long as you don't get angry when I take some of your blood." She tilted her head, "Goku had always been afraid of needles... But I can see why if he was being operated on at a young age. Poor guy.." She shook her head sadly for the things that had happened to her best friend.

"Goku? You mean Takarott."

"Whatever," she muttered. Damn Saiya-jins and their names. Her eyes narrowed. "Hey, you owe me for what you did to my friend, do you know that? And I'm not going to help you unless you promise to help me."

"And what do you expect me to help you with Onna?" He turned to face her, scowling. She smelled so good... He inched closer, inhaling her body scent. His eyes roved appreciatively over her the curves that were restrained in the black silk dress that she had worn the previous night. He hadn't had her since the day before yesterday, a long time for bonded mates. Not being able to hold back any longer, he roughly pulling her close as he felt the Saiya-jin bond between them course through his veins and ignite. Desire enflamed his thoughts and actions causing the outside world to become hazy. All he could see was her and him.

Before Bulma could answer his question felt herself crushed into his tight grasp. She gulped for air, placing her balled fist on his chest, trying futilely to keep some distance so she could breath. "I-" She gasped as his hot lips traveled to the dip in her throat, licking it teasingly. "I want... I... I'll tell you-when-I can think straight... And breathe." She added, moaning as she was lifted up closely into his arms, fire and lust searing through her body.

Both their eyes began to glow a vibrant sapphire. A sign that the bond was causing them to lose control of their actions once again.

**************************************************************** *******

A red and scaly tail whipped around angrily in the air. Frieza glared at the little green boy that was on his knees before him. "Who told you to run away, you little snot!" He roughly yanked the small boy to his feet. Hissing into his ear, "Think how bad it would have been for your planet had you escaped, Dende." He spoke the boy's name in a disgusted manner.

Dende struggled as he was forced to his feet. He sputtered on his own blood as the evil lizard drove a fist against his stomach. "I-forgive me!" He choked out, surprised to find himself tossed back onto the floor. A hot searing pain jolted through his elbow as he landed on it roughly. The torture he had endured was amazing. He never thought he could cope with such pain for defiling the monstrous creature known as Frieza. Dende wanted to cry so much, but he tried not to let the tears fall. He was only a little boy, he didn't need to feel this much pain. He had learnt his lesson! The young boy groaned as the pain became to much for him, slipping into unconsciousness.

"ZARBON!" Frieza snapped, looking to the side in time to see a tall shadow materialize beside him. The boy hadn't held out long and it was no fun to torture the people when they weren't conscious.

"Yes Lord Frieza?"

"Take the boy to the rejuvenation tanks, the sight of his sickening purple blood is making me want to regurgitate my breakfast."

Zarbon bowed, "As you wish Lord Frieza," he walked to the fallen boy and picked him up with one hand, holding him slightly away so as not to get blood on his prestigious armor. Just as he was about to leave the room, he stopped as Frieza's voice hissed at him once again.

"And Zarbon?"

The beautiful green alien turned to face his master once more.

"Make sure he doesn't escape again. We reach Namek-sei in just over two weeks and if he disappears again, it will be you're head!" Frieza snarled, sipping on the sacred red liquid in his cup. It was the only thing that seemed to comfort the wild lizard as of late.

Zarbon raised an eyebrow, but remained silent. He was growing tired of Frieza's moods by the minute. Turning silently, he left. The sooner they got to Namek-sei, the better. He was growing tired with all the chasing and bustling around. He was a goddamn warrior, not an errands boy.

**************************************************************** *******

Bulma rubbed her cheek against Vegeta's sweat-slicked pectoral muscles. Sighing in ecstasy, she draped her arm over his rock hard abdomen, the thirst of passion between them had once again been quenched. Listening to the drumming of his heart, she closed her eyes as if she had just entered heaven itself. A chuckle came to her lips as she heard a noise, somewhat like a purr rumble deep within his chest. (A/N: That's for you Blue-Saiyan-Angel! hehe). Opening her eyes she looked up and smiled softly as she stared at his smooth featured face. His eyes were closed and the lines of skin from his frowns had teetered out into perfectly smooth and unblemished skin. He looked positively adorable, with his eyes close, purring like a tamed cat.

Sliding her bare body up against his, she lazily kissed his pecks, brushing her lips up to his neck, almost surprised as the purr grew louder. He was still in the aftermath of the mind blowing pleasure he had just experienced.

Bulma grinned, massaging her lips against the soft skin behind his ear. She playfully bit the lobe of his ear and murmured huskily into it. "Tell me Vegeta, do you purr because you're ancestors used to be half Uuzura and half Oozaru? Or is it a natural thing for you to do." She asked teasingly, still rubbing her lips against his ear. She knew that it was his most sensitive spot, next to his sacred tail.

Vegeta opened one eye forcefully. He smirked at her wryly. "Believe what you want to."

Nipping his lobe once again, her lips quirked into a smirk behind his ear. "Fine I will," she said haughtily, blowing into his ear and causing him to purr once again. "Wherever you get it from, I must say that it's highly..." She trailed off, licking the inner folds of his ear. As he shook from her ministrations, she whispered once again into his ear. "Highly arousing," she giggled as his eyes snapped open.

"Onna, surely you can't be asking for more?" He asked in a dumbfounded stupor. "I've already had you five times," but who was he to complain if it meant that he was getting some nookie? Vegeta tilted his head as he pondered the word. Nookie... A word he had picked up whilst living here. Chikyuu-jins definitely had strange words. Interesting, but strange.

Bulma laughed cattily. Suddenly moving from her position, she straddled him and looked down, her eyes glowing sapphire once again.

Vegeta was transfixed by those eyes. He would do anything for those eyes and they both knew it. Pushing her off him, he pinned her down beneath him.

Bulma pouted as she looked up. "No fair!"

He smirked, kissing her pouted lips playfully. He didn't have a care in the world. He was a Super Saiya-jin, the Legendary. He could defeat Frieza in one blow if he wanted to. All he had to worry about was the damn Fhak'tar, reviving his planet and saving his brother... And keeping the keen woman beneath him. Would she want to return to Vegeta-sei once it had been revived? He snarled inwardly, of course she would! In any case, he was not about to let her stay on Chikyuu-sei. She belonged to him and no one else. She carried the heir to the throne, she was his mate. He knew that she could never be the Queen of Vegeta-sei, could she? Would his people accept her? He didn't care. As long as she was with him, satiating him and fulfilling him, he didn't care if she was called his whore or his Queen. It didn't matter. Because she was his mate, the only woman he would ever secretly respect. He snapped out of his trance as her fingers entwined around his tail. Smirking, he drove his lips deeper against hers, pulling her around so that she lay on top of him, secretly satisfied to see that he had please her not only physically but mentally as well.

She was his and it would always remain that way.

*****

Gasping, Bulma all but fell against Vegeta's solid body. She lay on her stomach on top of him. She tried to heave herself off of him so that she could lay on the bed, on her back. It was useless. She was drained of all energy and couldn't move. So she lay on top of him perfectly still and deathly quiet. The last round had taken its toll on her. Straddling her legs around his waist, she snuggled her face into his chest, sleep was beginning to assuage her senses.

As Vegeta's hands trailed down to the small of her back, she groaned. Not from annoyance, but from pleasure. "At this rate I'll be dead before we even get to Namek-sei." She said, her voice muffled as her face was pressed into his chest.

"What?" Vegeta snapped, pulling her up partly. He stared into glassy blue eyes. Bulma murmured something incoherent and collapsed back against his chest, not being able to keep her head up. Her eyes rolled in her head as she let sleep wash over her. There was no time for talking! Sleep was her main priority.

Vegeta held back a cruel chuckle, she really was tired. She didn't know the meaning of tired, he silently thought to himself. At least she had 'forgiven' him for killing her friend.

He frowned as he ran his hand through her shoulder length silky hair. The hair that he had once turned back. He was almost sorry that she would have to have her disguise placed upon her once again when they went to Vegeta-sei. If Vegeta-sei was revived.

Vegeta shook his head, of course it would be revived! But a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach, told him otherwise. Running his hands down the sides of her smooth curves he contemplated on the comment she had made

'Before we even get to Namek-sei'

Since when had 'he' become 'we'. He had not granted her permission to come to Namek-sei with him, and he would be damned if he did! She was to stay on Chikyuu-sei, until he returned for her and together they would go back to Vegeta-sei. There was no chance in hell that he was going to let her come on his dangerous mission. She could get hurt! His heir could get hurt and that was his main concern.

Brushing away the hair that fell over her cheek, he whispered to her in Saiya-go. "Onna, I will leave tomorrow. Not you." He reached down, frowning. The rough and calloused skin of his hand brushed over the smooth and small bump that was already beginning to show on his mate.

She was definitely not going to come to Namek-sei with him.

As sleep pulled him into its warm embrace, he wondered how she would react to find him gone in the morning.

**************************************************************** *******

A/N: Dear oh dear. Vegeta's leaving Bulma without a good-bye. How will she react? And what about Frieza.. Grr.. Find out next chapter!! Please review this chap and let me know what you think. This fic is soon going to end... *sigh*

SHIGASU IS BACK!! hehe... I had an 'Epiphany' (Darkina, thank you!-GO READ HER FICS, SHE'S AN GREAT WRITER!!), if you will.... mwahaha, sorry. I don't know, I guess depression is something all teens go through, I'm not sure if I'm completely out of it because I'm high on chocolate right now, but I know one thing: My writing will not be affected by it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you to those who replied to my plea for help. It made me see how much you guys really appreciate my stories and that I'm not only doing this for myself, but for you guys).

Thank You's are definitely in order for everyone who reviewed Chp25 when I was feeling down.

Thanks to:

Kaiya (much love and respect! *hugs*),

MiraisGirl87 (my best friend, you always know how to make me laugh. You are my guiding light),

susan (wow, long review! Thanks so much, I can't believe you read Jade Forest as well! Not many people liked that fic because it was different, I'm happy you did!!)

maiyuan (you feel better too ok? your review cheered me up!)

Darkina (for your email and kind words, keep writing, you are a fantastic author),

otepoti (you will always be my star for reviewing my stories, thank you!),

Gold_Saiyaness (for your email and support, I am forever grateful),

Sawnya (sorry, I think it was a typo, I meant the bond between them is half Chiyuu-jin, half

Saiya-jin lol, although it would have been an interesting twist!)

pandora666 (you're such an insightful reviewer and don't worry about the length, this fic will end

around 30-35 chps, hopefully lol),

Starr Reku-jedi-knight (you gave me a kick up the butt, and I love you for it!),

Kate (thank you, I won't it get me down!),

thepinkpider (I've stopped worrying... I hope lol),

Kelly (*huggles back* It wasn't inadequate, thank you!),

yup123456789101112 (lol, like your name! thanks),

Melina (I will take care and you do the same too! Thanks so much),

adbzfan2K03 (how long have you been reviewing my fics for? If I remember, from the beginning? lol, thank you!!),

Luci-chan (thanks so much, I am quick ne? lol jk),

crispy muffin (love your name!! lol, I won't take this fic off, promise),

Ianjohn (thank you, you're words were inspiring and made me think that I can get over things),

Amora-Ryuko (thanks ever so much!),

Ryoko-onee (don't worry, he won't detonate! lol I'd never let that happen to Vegeta),

Bulma Briefs^Yue Lover (lol, I would try to put you as his mate but... I don't think a lot of the

readers would like it hehe, how about if I made a completely new B/R fic for you? As soon as

this fic is done, I'll write one just for you hehe),

Vanetia (*hugs* thank you so much, I'm glad my flow is still there!),

DEE (love your choice of words lol, thank you so much),

Virginia (I took your advice and binged on choc chip cookie dough, without the guy hehe love

you too! thanks so much),

Kim (thanks ever so much!),

Maria S. (lol, I know, I didn't want to kill him off, but it just fit the story and was convenient lol,

don't worry he'll be back),

Jade071 (thanks so much!! I appreciate your review),

Blue-Saiyan-Angel (LOL mousies? Thanks so much and yes... I believe that is where the purr came from hehe!! *nudge nudge wink wink* as you can see, I mentioned it in the chapter).

Thanks to everyone, and I'm sorry if I missed anyone out, it wasn't intentional. Thanks!

Extra thanks: *Gives Kaiya a big hug!!* I got your review!! You are such a good writer, I have read one of your fics and I can understand about the lack of review thing, I think this story's popularity has gone as well. But I think it's because of the length of time in which we take to update. Thank you so much for your long review, it was filled with such comforting words that I can't express how much it means to me! I promise I won't give up. Thank you!

*Gives MiraisGirl87 a big hug!!* You're my bestest friend too, LOL!!!! You never fail to make me laugh... Your review was too funny and I was laughing so hard, I had tears coming down! That was a long review, I can't imagine how long it must have taken you to think those things up and type it all out! You haven't failed me, only motivated me to keep going and I love you for it! Super Fairy... hehe and Susu?!? LOL, poor demented Goku, I'm still chuckling over it as I write this thank you. Your are and always will be my best friend in the world of fanfiction. Thank you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! (rock on people! YEEHAW---> O.o)....... [think I had waay too much chocolate and sugar today]

And don't forget to review! You know, just so that I know you're reading it and liking it hehe. It's a nice gesture, keep those babies comin'!

::It is clear that Shigasu has had too much chocolate. She will see you all in the next chapter and apologizes for any lunatic antics in this chapter. Thank you::