Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Lost ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey. I would have updated sooner but ff.net was low. Sorry about that! Get ready for major twists in this chapter! Thanks for the reviews!

To Maria S: Hi! Yes it's ok if you do a title pic ^_^ (I'm not too sure, but what about the chapter where Bulma is at Radditz's house and Vegeta comes to take her away? Is she in disguise then? lol I'm not sure). Hope you like this chapter ^_~

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for giving great guesses as to what happened to Bulma. Unfortunately, no one actually got it right (one or two did come close, but they weren't entirely right). I had actually thought of putting the 'Bulma being beaten to get Vegeta angry' in the chp, but I thought there was no excitement in that and so I decided it was high time to bring in my other little twist for the fic. It wasn't supposed to happen for a few chapters, but it just seemed like a perfect idea to introduce it now.

**********Finally, the usual warnings applies and this chapter is no exception. There will be adult situations and strong language. All I can say is please don't be offended by this chapter ^_~ because something might happen that B/V fans aren't keen on, so please, no flames! ***********

Enough suspense. Enjoy the chapter!

**************************************************************** *******

Bardock gaped at the screen. He looked away in disgust, no longer able to look at the sight on the large screen. He felt the bile rise in his throat.

Vegeta blinked several times, trying to rid himself of the shock he felt. "Bulma..." He breathed out in whispered agony as though someone had taken his very breath away...

Frieza's harsh cackle bounced off the walls in the control room. "Don't you like what I've done to your little whore Vegeta?" His voice hissed from the speakers, no amusement in it whatsoever, even though he continued to laugh as a lunatic would.

Vegeta fell to his knees with a thud, one hand reaching out at the screen trying to touch his mate. He trembled from the shock. "No..." He shook his head roughly. "NO, NO, NO! BULMA!!!" He roared at the image on the screen, his body on fire as he pounded his fist into the floor of the room. His hair flashed to a burning gold as he screamed out in anger at the video image on the large screen. The Fhak'tar began to push its way up out of Vegeta, the control in him was slipping.

For the first time in his life, Vegeta felt his heart break.

**************************************************************** *******

Moans.

The only sound that was echoed through the speakers of the control room.

Moans. That was all Vegeta heard as he glared sickeningly at the large screen before him. He trembled in anger, in pain and mostly hurt.

But they were not moans of pain. No, this did not break the Saiya-jin no Ouji's heart. It was something much, much worse. Something that he had thought would never happen, least of all to him. The shock at what he saw was so great at the movements and sounds coming from the screen. They were not moans from pain being inflicted.

They were moans of pleasure.

The anger had subsided for the Prince. He couldn't feel angry. Only sad. The Fhak'tar was driven back into its desolate solitude. Vegeta felt as though he was continually being stabbed as he watched his mate... His mate, straddling an unknown and unseen, burly man. The man's face was turned away from the camera.

The Saiya-jin no Ouji sat slumped on his knees as his eyes brushed over the profile of Bulma as she straddled the large man beneath her. Vegeta snarled as he saw his mate drive her hips forwards and backwards in a continuous dance. The dance of mates, the dance of lovers. The sacred joining of two bodies. The most heart wrenching part of it, was the pleasure that was etched across Bulma's face. She was achieving pleasure from her ministrations.

The unknown man finally turned his head to face camera as he lay on the floor, seemingly helpless by the enticing woman above him. The camera focused clearly on the man and Bulma as their bodies moved together. He saw the twisted features of elation and passion cross the male's face. If Vegeta had been heart broken before, by now he was completely devastated. The bile rose in his throat. "So," he whispered hoarsely to himself, "The fool is not dead after all."

Bardock stood in complete shock as the face of his son came into focus.

His son, Radditz.

But... He was dead?! He had cremated his son, this was utterly and totally impossible! How could Radditz be there on Frieza's ship when he had been killed by Zarbon. His mind reeled with questions and he watched in disgust as his son bucked his hips upwards, driving to get deeper into the female above him.

His son was a traitor... Bardock's gaze fell upon his Prince. The proud man was now slumped to his knees as he helplessly watched his mate enjoy the deep thrusts of the traitorous Saiya-jin beneath her. Bardock thanked the angel of mercy that Bulma and Radditz still had part of their clothes on so that not much could be seen.

As if this disgusting image could be erased from the mind of the sickened father and fallen Prince.

Vegeta's mouth was set into a grim line and his cheek twitched as anger as she continued to gasp out her feelings. Her voice bounced in the hollow room of the ship. "Oh Radditz..." She whispered with much more feeling than Vegeta would have liked to imagine.

He tore his eyes away from the screen, unable to watch any more.

A third person entered the scene that was unfolding on the screen.

Frieza's voice was no longer echoing from the speakers. Instead, he had slyly made his way to the camera and stood in front of the couple that were making love behind him. The lizard crossed his arms as he watched his own screen, enjoying the broken look on his little monkey's face. He smirked devilishly at the image of the slumped Prince as he tried not to cringe at the pleasure filled moans and looked dismally at the floor.

"What's the matter Vegeta?" He hissed in a sickeningly sweet tone. "You don't still actually have feelings for the little whore do you? Not after this..." Frieza chuckled gleefully motioning back as the couple behind him continued the joining of their bodies with unexplainable lust and passion.

"It's too bad that neither Radditz nor your little blue-haired slut can remember who they are. It would have been highly amusing had they known what they were really doing and who they were betraying." Frieza was intentionally telling Vegeta this. He was bound to feel more pain in knowing that he could never have her again.

Vegeta's head snapped up at the screen as he heard the last sentence being uttered from the lizard's mouth. His eyes focused angrily on the small man. "What are you talking about?" He growled menacingly, his fists shaking in aggravation... In hope.

The image of Frieza giggled feverishly. "Come now Vegeta, don't tell me you've forgotten Doda?"

It was as if an epiphany dawned on Vegeta. He breathed out the name of Frieza's alias, "Doda..." Of course! Frieza had them both brainwashed by the Soch-jin. They couldn't remember who they were, or what their feelings were. They couldn't feel anything, unless Frieza told them to...

It all made sense to Vegeta. Bulma would never think of doing this to him, no, she was being commanded to do it by Frieza. Her mind had been made a complete blank, easy for Frieza to get control of her bodily actions as well as mentally. It was all Frieza's doing. Vegeta breathed a sigh of relief and inwardly he tried to forgive his mate.

But the continuous image of her and Radditz would not leave his mind. He could not forget the affections that Radditz had possessed for his mate previously and the fact that he had been brainwashed, meant nothing to the Saiya-jin no Ouji.

It still ached to see her in the arms of another man, whether she knew what she was doing or not. To know that she would have no knowledge of him or what they shared, ripped him apart through the bond. He tried to call out to her mentally, but found nothing on the other side. Bulma's side. She felt nothing for him.

She did not know who he was, or that she was carrying his child. Vegeta had never felt so hollow in his life. It was as if he had lost all of his emotions. The anger was gone and all he could feel was an intense sadness. He had never felt so much sadness before, it had always been anger and hate, never sadness. This confused the Prince.

"I bet you are also wondering how Radditz is alive, aren't you?" The lizard snickered.

Vegeta stared blankly at the image of Frieza, not daring to look behind at the couple who were still going at it like rabbits. Frieza did have a point and Vegeta was curious to find out. He

slowly rose to his feet, almost painstakingly.

With much effort, he tried not to be phased by the image of his mate being pleasured by another as he focused his mind on the sick creature before him. Vegeta raised one eyebrow and folded his arms. "Enlighten me." He tried to rid the shakiness in the voice as he spoke.

Frieza was surprised by the sudden revival of his pet, but dismissed it. He knew that Vegeta always put on a facade when he was hurt and right now was no exception. "Do you remember our last encounter?" He grinned as the Prince's face paled slightly.

"Of course you do. It was that day that Zarbon found him in the forest. As you know already know, the two fought and Zarbon came out the victor, as it should be. Instead of killing your pathetic little worm of a subject, brought him with us." Frieza shook his head in amusement. "Ah, I can still hear his tortured screams to this day. It was music to my ears."

Bardock could not keep quiet. "Then who's body was cremated? Surely it was my son's." He had been there to cremate his son.

Frieza tutted. "You are an old fool, aren't you? The Saiya-jin you cremated was another. Because their body was almost burnt to a cinder, you assumed it was your son. Is it my fault that you monkey's are so stupid that you can't even determine your own spawn?" He spoke condescendingly. He waved his hand as if swatting a fly.

"We tried to decode his mind, but you monkeys are just too stubborn. He just wouldn't let us in! Of course, that doesn't mean we couldn't use him to our advantage. To think I was gracious enough to let him live, after Doda erased all knowledge from his mind. He has come in handy today, don't you think? So sad... Doesn't even know his traitorous act is punishable by death at your hand. Give yourself to me Vegeta and I might stop this." A smirk flashed across the womanish features of the male lizard as he looked back at the couple that were reaching their climax. "You know you want to join me. Join me and you shall have her back." He glared angrily at the defiant Prince.

Just then, he did something he thought he would never do. Vegeta let out a crazed chuckle, he threw his head and laughed crazily. "You are mistaken if you think she means anything to me!" He pointed his finger behind Frieza's image.

Frieza's eyes widened. Things were not going to plan. Letting the initial surprise fade, he smiled. "You lie Vegeta."

The Saiya-jin no Ouji continued his voracious laughter. "That's where you are wrong Frieza.

Her actions now show me how loyal she is. By Saiya-jin standards, she is a traitor and so is Radditz. Whether their minds have been tampered or not. My actions before were a momentary lapse of judgment. It is no longer her and so, she means nothing to me." It pained him to say this, but he knew he could not lose face in front of the tyrant. He hoped Bulma would understand.

Bardock's eyes widened. What was the Prince doing? Had he gone completely insane!? They would surely die under the wrath of Frieza.

"You can keep them for all I care," Vegeta continued. He winced inwardly when Bulma cried out as she reached her climax. It was tearing him apart to hear and see this. His gaze lingered on her profile as she slumped down lifelessly into the arms of Radditz. She had done what Frieza had commanded to do and so she would lay there until the next command.

Snapping his gaze back to the obviously shocked lizard, Vegeta smirked. "What? Not the reaction you were hoping for, Frieza? Sorry to disappoint you, Master." He spoke the last word with as much sarcasm as he could muster.

Frieza growled. This was not what was supposed to happen!! "Fine!" He stamped his foot. A realization came to him in a glorious idea. His mouth turned at the corners. "Then she will become devoted to me. I will make her mine and... You will die by her hand, not mine, not Zarbon's. But hers." It was the most ingenious idea he had ever thought of.

He would enjoy watching the little monkey wriggle and worm about for his life at the hands of the woman. He knew she possessed great power and now that he controlled her every thought, her every action, she was not seen as a threat to him and she could easily be taught to harness the great power in the coming days it took to arrive at Namek-sei.. He would gladly enjoy the show that would be put on once they reached Namek-sei.

Vegeta clenched his fist. "How do you propose to do that? She is a mere Chikyuu-jin. A weakling. You cannot compare her power to mine." Of course Vegeta had forgotten one important element that lurked within Bulma. The Fhak'tar. And so he stupidly questioned himself as to what Frieza was up to.

Frieza clasped his hands together. "Ah, you know so little my gorgeous Prince. Fear not, all will be revealed when we arrive on Namek-sei. If you refuse to join me there, then I shall enjoy your decimation at the hands of your little whore."

"Arrive on Namek-sei?" Now Vegeta really confused. Why wouldn't Frieza just attack him now?

Frieza chuckled in a secretive manner. "Yes. It shall be highly amusing to see who arrives there

first don't you?"

The Saiya-jin no Ouji shook his head. Was the homosexual lizard proposing a race to Namek-sei? Apparently so. Vegeta was never one to turn down a challenge.

The lizard flicked his tail at the Prince's ignorance. But he simply chuckled and used a comical Chikyuu-jin expression. "Eat my dust Vegeta." He laughed cruelly. The screen Frieza had

been on blinked several times and the image of the white alien vanished.

Along with Bulma.

*****

The screen grew black and the last thing Frieza saw was the image of the Prince's stoic face. He turned back to the man and woman they were laying in a heap on the floor.

"Zarbon!" Frieza barked as he glared at the fallen couple.

Zarbon entered the room, his brow raised questioningly. He tried desperately to ignore the beautiful woman on the floor. She seemed so lifeless, so cold. Nothing like the first time he had spoken to her on Vegeta's ship.

"Your little plan backfired." Frieza growled in annoyance, bringing Zarbon back to attention.

The green alien gulped and backed away slowly. "But-"

"No buts!" Frieza interrupted. "Vegeta wasn't the least bit phased by it. He went as far as to say he didn't care about the little wench. You made me look like a fool!" The lizard looked as though he were about to burst.

"Forgive me Lord Frieza. But it was to my knowledge that Vegeta cared deeply for the female."

"WELL YOU WERE WRONG!" He exploded. Once that outburst had been dealt with, he huffed and managed to regain his ability of speech. "It's a good thing that I thought of another way to crush him, or you would be dead by now. Tell the crew to set the ship on full throttle to Namek-sei. Vegeta and I are going to have a little race."

"Yes Lord Frieza." He bowed his head in shame and was about to leave when the cold voice of his master stopped him.

"Aren't you forgetting something Zarbon?"

Zarbon turned around slowly, confusion written across his face.

Frieza rolled his eyes and motioned towards the couple that were laying in a heap on the floor. "Take him to our dungeon below. Leave the blue-haired wench with me. She and I have a lot of things to do."

Zarbon nodded. He slung the heavy Saiya-jin over his shoulder and proceeded to carry out his errands. He wouldn't dare to question Frieza now. He had already put his foot in it with his failed plan to capture Vegeta through the female named Bulma.

Once the door closed behind Zarbon, Frieza turned a glittering eye to the female that lay lifelessly on the floor. It seemed as though she were just as corpse, but in fact she was very much alive. He flicked his wrist in an upwards motion and ordered her to stand.

As if on cue, she rose gracefully to her feet with her tattered dress hanging off her lean shoulders in a haggard fashion.

"Well my dear. It looks as though you and I have a lot to do."

Bulma blinked once, and spoke in a robotic tone. "Yes Lord Frieza. Your wish my

command."

Frieza smirked in satisfaction. At least one good thing came out of the day's escapade. He now controlled the second most powerful being in the universe. He was going to fill her lost memories using Doda and place a rage for Vegeta in her. He was going to make her a killing machine, turn her into pure evil and laugh as she crushed his pet monkey out of hate. The evil he had placed in Vegeta had been nothing compared to what he was going to place in this small female's heart. He was going to blacken it. She would join him and together, they would become a force to be reckoned with.

Of course, he had no clue that Vegeta had obtained the level of a Super Saiya-jin, so until they

reached Namek-sei, Frieza would be deluded to think that he was the most powerful creature in the universe.

*****

Vegeta's heart ached as the screen went black and Bulma's image faded, along with Frieza's. Remembering that Bardock was in the room, he regained his composure and glared at the father of Radditz. "Your family seems to have difficulty in staying loyal to the throne of Vegeta. First it was you with you ProjectSJ13 and now Radditz is fucking MY MATE! I'm telling you now, you and your traitorous son are only alive because Kakarott and I have known each other since child hood. I only have to wait and see if Kakarott betrays me, then nothing will hold me back from killing all of you with great pleasure." He snarled. The subsided anger he had felt from his first vision of Radditz and Bulma returned with a vengeance. The Fhak'tar was proving to be too difficult to control anymore.

Bardock saw that the Prince was slipping further into the hold of the Fhak'tar. "My Prince! You must control your anger. You still have a chance to save Bulma. You must remember that both were under the command of Frieza and that Radditz would never commit treason to the throne. We have to save them, we have to save Bulma and your unborn child." He begged, his eyes growing large.

Vegeta grunted as though the word had struck him full on the chest. "Increase the speed of the ship, we need to get to Namek-sei before Frieza." It was all he managed to choke out.

The elder Saiya-jin nodded mutely and turned to leave the room.

As soon as the door slid shut, Vegeta's knees gave way and he fell forward, breathing roughly

and shuddering. He was just about managing to keep his composure. What he had witnessed was too much, even for the Saiya-jin no Ouji. Crawling across the room, he tried to stand. As he stumbled blindly to the door, he made his way to the bathroom.

Vegeta vomited into the toilet for the first time. It was a reaction to the rejection of the bond on Bulma's behalf.

He could feel it, deep within his soul.

There was nothing he could do about it;

In the end, he was going to lose her.

**************************************************************** *******

A/N: End of Chapter 31! Sorry if some of you were offended by this chapter (the Bulma and Radditz thing)... I'm having second thoughts about it as we speak. If the majority are offended, I will take it out and re-do the entire chapter. Let me know! Please R&R. This will not turn into a B/R fic, that much is definitely promised, so please don't flame if you think Bulma will end up with Radditz.

Ok, next chapter, they will FINALLY reach Namek-sei. And an epic battle between Bulma and Vegeta will take place. Maybe the will both turn into the Fhak'tar and battle it out, (After all Frieza had poisoned her mind and made her hate Vegeta through Doda's power). Read and find out her reaction to him on Namek-sei and what will happen to the fate of everyone on the planet?

Love you guys! See you all next chapter!