Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ The Awakening- ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Awakening-
Chapter 3
__________________________________________________________________


Goku opened his eyes... he was surrounded by a blue liquid what appeared to be a healing tank. Please let that not have been a dream! He didn't want to fight Frieza AGAIN!

He cringed as he felt pain flow through his body. It wasn't as much as he had been in after fighting Ginyu, seeing as it was only a VERY achy muscle, but it was enough to distort his face.

He looked over his hands. Only a few cuts were left. The last thing he could remember was waking up, and then falling, before being knocked out again. He remembered trying to slow down the descent so Bulma didn't get hurt... that wasn't very succesful. oh god... where was she?

Goku searched around the room carefully. The blue liquid made it so hard to see. But he could just make out the shape of another healing chamber next to him with her inside it. His hard skiped a beat as he saw she was safe. Man... he didn't want to have to tell the other's that she was dead!

An alarm when off with the change in his heartbeat, and suddenly six rather short, pink colored aliens rushed in, urgently looking at his pod and himself.

Goku's eyes widdened. Who were these people? He looked down at himself and blushed... he was only in his underwear, and even that was torn to an extent.

"It's changing color! How strange!"

"Do you think it's a bicolored species?"

"This could be some form of communication, it might be talking to us!"

"Does the other talk in this manner?"

"We are not sure. Our tests show that these beings are very different"

"What does that mean?"

"They seem to be very different species. Their systems are the same composition, except for minor details, but are different shapes. And the larger being seems to have a strange enzyme in its blood. It also appears to have stronger muscles..."

"...Where-as the smaller being shows more brain activity, and is of much slower healing speed then the other being. The fur coloring is different too"

"...to answer your question, they have shown signs of vocal cords. Even though their cells can change into a strange range of colors."

"Thankyou. That is all"

Goku just blinked. Then felt the warm liquid being drained from around him. His wounds were fine, and he pulled off the monitors and oxygen mask. He took a step forward as the hatch opened.

Goku blinked again as he saw the being puff up it's cheeks in a desperate attempt to turn red.

"Wha?"

The alien blinked. "Can you understand this? Being 0327?"

Goku titled his head to the side. "Yes... of course..."

The other beings in the room gasped as he answered.

"Do you have a title?"

"Um... what does that mean?"

"O so you do not... very well. We shall call you sanninana

"Na, just call me Goku" Goku answered casualy.

"Ah... so you do have a name."

"I would have told you it if you asked me"

"I did ask you"

"Uh? I don't remember..."

"Maybe we should run a scan on this one's brain... It does not seem to be functioning properly"

"I think I can still think if that's what you mean..."

"Please wake up the other being"

"You mean Bulma?"

"Is that the title of it's species?"

"No. That's her name..."

"What is a 'her'?"

Goku was becoming irritated with these beings squeaky voices.

"Um... Can I explain later?"

Goku jumped back as Bulma drowsily stepped out of the healing tank. She looked around her kind of dazed.

"Where am I? who are you?" she said pointing to a pink being.

"Yarko"

"and you?" she said pointing to another being.

"I am Yarnetok, the 64th... I am t-"

"And you?" she said pointing dizily at Goku.

"Uh..."

"O daddy I was so scared!" she said running and hugging him. "I missed you daddy!"

Bulma finaly got over whatever the beings had given her.

"AHHHH! WHERE ARE WE!!!?"

"You are on planet Yardrat Being 'Bulma'"

Bulma just blinked, wobbled, a fell back- quickly caught by Goku. She answered the next question shakily-

"How come your races are so different, and yet your DNA is the same?"

Bulma processed the question for a second.

"W-We're not of the-s-same specices... but v-very close. I'm just -fe-female and he is j-ust male..."

The Yardrat queried once again.

"What is the difference between male and this 'female'?"

Goku coughed and looked down, as Bulma straightened up.

"It means that, there has to be a male and female to create offspring... males have to be strong..." she said, waving at Goku for an example " ...and females have to be equipped to raise the offspring..."

Goku turned a pale red, it was usual for him to be modest.

"Mr. Goku and Mr. Bulma..." the Yardrat started.

"MISS BULMA!"

"Mr. Goku, and MISS Bulma... please accompany Yarko to your accomidations.

Bulma nodded setiing off, with Goku behind... sniffing the air as he went, two sweet smells filled the air, one was definatly food.... and the other was, strangely sweet, sending warmth through his body.

"Miss. Bulma? Mr. Goku?" Yarnetok queried. He waited till they stopped. "What races are you?"

"O! No problem!" Goku cheered happily. "I'm a saiyan and Bulma's human!" he ran off to catch up with Bulma.

The Yardrat was rather shocked, never had they encuntered a kind saiyan, or a human. Yarnetok decided to be on the safe side and raise security, he switched on a personal intercom...