Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ IT BURNS! YES, IT BURNS! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the world did I do to deserve this?

by SVZ


SVZ's note: Hey everyone, I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! And I'm very hyper ^^ I saw "The Tuxedo" on Tuesday (my dad decided on treating me 'cuz I got all A's on my progress report card-I got two A-'s...grr...) and it was freaky!! But really cool! I will NEVER buy bottled water again...*shudder*Jackie Chan was cool ^_^ Tralalalala...Mesa (Me is ) happy!!!DTN can also have her anime priviledges back!!! Life is good....except for my Science Test on Tuesday...sigh.... Because my friend's friend (Hi Courtney/Red Ninja/Goten!!! ^_^) requested it, I'm changing Stuart's name to Randy ^_^ dedicated to the complete moron who goes to Boyton...who knows what his purpose in life is ...*shrugs* HE THOUGHT HONG KONG WAS ONE OF JAPAN'S MAIN ISLAND!!! HE'S IN EIGHTH GRADE FOR KAMI's SAKES...and I learned where Hong Kong was 7!!!( Well, actually before that but I can't think of when at the moment...my parents are Chinese so that kinda explains it) That's when they were talking about the British giving Hong Kong back to China...^_^ (1997)


Oh, and Kitty Demon, I know Gohan is OOC *sweatdrops*my Gohan is more carefree than he is in the series -just think of Gohan right after he defeated Cell and he stated the obvious ("Oh, I get it Krillin!! You have a crush on Andriod 18!!!" *smack*)THAT's the personality I have for Gohan...a bit hyper, carefree, you get the point...I also didn't get what you said about Kikyo...you kinda lost me there...^^' sorry

This chappie is dedicated to DTN



Dislcaimer:

I own nothing. I hate the truth, I live in denial...(i.e.I am STILL convinced my sisters were adopted!! I'm scearching for their birth certificates!!!)



Chapter eight


Trunks and everyone was hanging around Sharpener's house since the parade didn't start until three. Instead, they made up ways to kill and humiliate Hercule.Videl didn't really mind, she hated all the fame and glory.(SVZ's note: Videl is more or less like the younger version of the (older) Videl's personality during the tournament on TV.)
Erasa looked at her best friend."You know Videl...I think you should watch from a distance or wear a disguise when this is all happening 'cuz otherwise there might be A LOT of pubilcity..."
Videl smiled.Although some might think Erasa only hanged around her because she was famous, their friendship was a lot deeper than that .Besides,she's smarter than people give her credit for.
Gohan nodded,"You know, Erasa's right.Otherwise tomorrow's headlines will be 'Champion's daughter disses Champion' or something."
Videl rolled her eyes. "If that happens, I'll sue."Videl looked thoughtful for a second before a smile crossed her face and she snapped her fingers. "Hey, give me a sec! II'll be right back."
Ignoring the curious looks, Videl ran upstairs (scaring Sharpener's 13 year old twin sisters Rulerlina and Penella) along the way and went into Sharpener's room.As usual, it was a mess.Videl even founded some love letter that was addressed to her but it was dated a long time ago.Videl knew Sharpner had a HUGE crush on her about a year ago but then she introduced him to Erasa and...BAM!! Instant match made in heaven.Videl stepped over some clothes and CDs and after half a minute of scearching, she founded it.
Videl smiled at her victory of finding a pair of binoculars in a room that looked like it could be used for a "What's wrong with this picture?" ad, and ran downstairs.
"I think I solved my probelm!"cried Videl, waving the binoculars.
Everyone fell down.
When Trunks managed to composed himself the quickest, he smiled that her. "Videl, I think you should try the disguise idea...binoculars are not the way to go,"he said kindly.
"Yeah Videl, you can borrow some of Penella's stuff...she won't mind,"said Sharpener.
Erasa's eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas as she looked Videl up and down. "This is going to be sooo much fun!!"she declared as she dragged poor Videl upstairs with an evil glint in her eye and an evil smirk (that would make even the prince of all saiyans proud.) Even creepier, it was totally out of character for the pretty blond.
When they heard the door slam, the three guys sweatdropped.
"Gosh, I hope Videl would be alright,"remarked Gohan with a trace of worry for his crush.
They then heard Erasa's maniac laughter.They were not very reassured.
There were even more sweatdrops.
'Poor Videl...'thought Trunks sympathetically.He remembered a time when HE had to dress up for this formal party thing.It was NOT fun.He had to wear a tux and the works..
After about ten minutes, Erasa poked her head through the doorway of Penella's room. "Presenting, Miss Videl Satan,"said Erasa dramatically.
"Erasa, there is no way I am coming out of this room,"came the voice of Videl from inside the room.
"But Videl,you look sooooooo pretty!!! Pretty please!!"pleaded Erasa.
"Oh alright,"muttered Videl as she obliged and came out of the room.
Out of the corner of Trunks's eye, he saw Gohan turned a shade of crimson that had been previously unachieve by both the human AND saiyan race.He was drooling.
"Well?"demanded Videl impaitently.
Videl looked great.Her long hair was down for once and she was wearing jeans and a red shirt in place of her usual spandex shorts and a short, baggy, white dress.She looked really different than she usually did so it would be hard to reconize her.
" Judging by the fact Gohan is blushing and drooling like a complete moron, I say you look great,"said Trunks, grinning.He positioned himself, ready to run for his life.
"HEY!!"yelled Gohan, turning even redder if possible.
Gohan than began chasing Trunks in the living room.
"You know, we SHOULD get going soon..."said Videl.Although she was quite amused, she was trying to avert any physical harm from Gohan to Trunks.
Gohan stopped in mid-run. "Oh yeah..."
Seconds later, Gohan and Trunks helped Instant Transmissioned everyone downtown, in the middle of a crowd of Hercule fans.No one noticed.Poor, poor, pathetic people.

(AT CC)

Vegeta and Goku are force against their wills to watch soap operas!!Oh the humanity! Oh the horror!!! Oh the pain!! It burns, yes it burns!!!
'Why the fuck am I being forced to watch this piece of shit?This is complete idioticy, I cannot believe onna actually watch this...'thought Vegeta, sulking for his lost of training.
Vegeta glanced over at his onna.She was completely absorbed into the show and so was Kakarot's mate and Kakarot seemed out of his mind with boredom.Vegeta scowled, 'This is going to be one hell of a long afternoon.'
'I think my brain just died...'thought Goku unhappily.
Vegeta was about to go train just when Jimmy Cracker's face appeared on the screen. "We have a special news bullietin about the the Hercule parade!!"
The two saiyans and their mates rolled their eyes, "We don't give a damn..."
Vegeta was about to leave AGAIN when he recongize his son and Kakarot's brat in the crowd. 'What the hell are they doing there?' Vegeta decided against leaving.Things just might start to get interesting...


(In Serena's House )


Serena and Rini had invited everyone(and I mean ALL the Sailorsenshi) over to celebrate a day off from school.Even Trista was happy that she didn't have to be a nurse today.They were basically gossiping, watching Rush hour II (SVZ's note: And I always seem to put in this movie too...), and pigging out when Jimmy Cracker's face apppeared on TV.
"What the hell?"cursed Raye.
Everyone glared at her, nodding in Rini's direction.
Rini rolled her eyes,"Oh c'mon, its not like I don't hear cursing in school.Besides, there's a lot of swearing in Rush Hour II."
Everyone sweatdropped at her comment and focused onto the screen.
Serena noticed a familiar violet haired guy that she saw at the temple a few days ago, on TV.Well, in the background.
"Hey Raye? Don't you know that guy in the jacket?"she asked.
"Hmmm? Oh yeah, I do."
"He's cute!!"exclaimed Mina ^^
"Mina...you have Jamie remember?"asked Lita sweatdropping T_T'
"Oh yeah..."
Everyone sighed a mushroom shaped sigh bubble.
"Let's change to another channel,"said Amara.
Raye grabbed the remote and kept switching channels but....Jimmy Cracker's ugly face kept appearing!!!
"Yeek!! Try Catoon Network!!" O.o
Same result.
" WB?"
Same.
"How about ABC Family?"
Same.
"The Discovery Channel?"
Everyone stared at Serena.They were astonished she knew such a channel existed. O.O Kami-sama.....
"Wha? I watch that when I'm bored..."
Evidently from her report card, she was rarely ever bored.
Same.
"We're doomed,"sighed everyone as they were forced to watch Jimmy Cracker and his pathetic"special news bullietin" of the Hercule parade.

(Back to Trunks and Company )

Trunks was bored,bored, bored, when all of the sudden a mike was pushed into his face by none other than Jimmy himself.
"Say kids (he was obviously also referring to Gohan and everyone too), don't you agree Hercule is the coolest?"
Trunks was pissed.'KID?? I'm 18 for heavens sakes!!!'
Gohan sensed his best friend's anger and sent him a message telepathically (see Chapter 1 for details) ~: Let me handle this Trunks:~
Gohan cleared his throat,"Who's Hercule?" he asked innocently.
The response was down-right hilarious.
Videl, Sharpener, Erasa, and Trunks fell down laughing while Jimmy Cracker and the camera crew and crowds gasped in disbelief.
"Child, you do not know the person who defeated Cell? How can this be?"asked Jimmy.
Gohan could barely contain his temptation to roll his eyes. Of course he knew the person who defeated Cell, he saw him every single time he looked into the mirror.
Jimmy Cracker wasn't finished and began one of his very very long speeches about why Hercule was earth's "hero".
Finally, Trunks couldn't take it any more.How could any one be so pathetic was beyond him.
Trunks pulled the microphone out of Jimmy's hand and growled, "Would you please shut up?" and with that,Trunks crushed the mike.
Jimmy was about to reply when he noticed something.TRUNKS WAS TALLER THAN HIM!!! So being as idiotic as he was, Jimmy ducked behind the safety of Hercule.Sad.
"What's going on?"demanded the "man who defeated Cell."
"Hercule, that kid destroyed my mike," whined Jimmy.
"Now listen here, kid. You messed with the wrong guy's reporter,"stated Hercule as he demonstrate his ability of acting like an idiot by flexing his muscles.
"Yeah right,"smirked Trunks.
"Why-you-"
Hercule was stopped by Trunks turning SSJ.
Everyone gasped in amazement.
Hercule paled and then he said...


(SVZ's note: You know, I could have been evil and left you there but since I'm SUCH a nice person *puts on a fake halo* I decided to finish this, lol.)


"IT'S A TRICK I TELL YA!!! A trick!! That guy just dyed his hair and put on green contacts really quick!! Yeah,that's it!!"
And of course, the poor gulliable people believed their "hero".
Trunks snorted in disgust, " You ARE pathetic..." he said as he took out his hair-covered sword from his capsule.
Hercule panicked, "Hey, do you have a liscence?"
Trunsk rolled his eyes and took out his sword-carring liscence.
"Brief? As in Bulma Brief?"asked Hercule in shock.
"Well yeah, she's my mom,"said Trunks.
"YOUR MOM IS HOT!!!"
.....
'Oh Dende..'

(At CC)

Goku was holding Vegeta back from killing the TV.
"HE SAID MY WOMAN WAS HOT!! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM AND DENY IT!!! AND LET GO KAKAROT OR I'LL HANG YOU BY YOUR TOES!!!"
Ahh...that's our Vegeta.^^

(Back with Trunks)

Trunks was demonstrating his strength by killing a very familliar (EMPTY) building by tapping his finger on it, scaring the living daylights out of Hercule.
Taking advantaged at his shocked state, Trunks cut off half of Hercule's hair (making him look like he had a mohawk gone wrong) and told Gohan and his friends that they should be going.
'I really need to start charging...'thought Trunks as he put his sword back into his capsule and started to try to walk Gohan and company to Capsule Corp.Key word here: Try. Everyone was laughing too damn hard.
A guy in a bussiness suit who bore a striking resemblance to Mr.Announcer from the tournament approached them, "Nice job there. So who's gonna pay for the building you destroyed?"
Trunks sweatdropped. He hadn't thought of that... "Um...put it on Master Roshi's tab..."
"Okay, and thanks for putting Hercule in his place!!"
"You're welcome..." 'I think...'

Meanwhile, Hercule was being informed about his new "hair cut".
"WHAT???!!! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!"
Oh what a tragedy.NOT.
In my personal opinion, Trunks made him look better, although Hercule's face would STILL break every mirror on the planet.Scratch that, make it UNIVERSE.


SVZ's note: Hope you enjoyed this, not much Raye/Trunks but there will next time!!! I hope you review, this was loonnnnnnnggggggggg.....also BOS? Where can you find a wholly bear (its a kind of bug I need to get for extra credit in Science) in the fall? The only ones I see are dead x_x Poor buggy, rest in peace....Oh yeah, readers, I need you to help me decided if I should switch to Japanese names for the Sailorsenshi people.I hate the American version but I'm too use to their names. Besides, I noticed the fics that have the Japanese names usually get more reviews.Help me decide in your review!!! if you wish to be on my mailing list, please e-mail me at: Takarifan1@aol.com. No you would NOT be bothering me. I happen to LOVE e-mail but all I ever get is junk ^^' (No, I'm not talking about YOUR e-mails DTN).Suggestions are more than welcomed, they are ENCOURAGED. Ja ne!!