Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What We're Gonna Go Now? ❯ You Know You're Right ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: Yeah, yeah, I'm Toriama-san and I own DRAGON BALL!!! Mwahahahahahaha! No, I must face it... I don't own DBZ...

AN: Sorry that I update so rarely, but sometimes I have problems... You know, writer's block... Arggh, how I hate it!

Chapter 5

You Know You're Right (Bulma's POV)

I went straight to bed after our little "fight"... Ohh, I haven't had so much fun for... for almost a year! The guy is really incredible... Huh, what am I saying? Now Bulma, time to think straight... Vegeta may be a friend of yours, but nothing else. And that's the best solution I think. No sense in being so attached to anyone, it's not safe on this planet... Hell, if someone knew that we even like eachother we'd be separated. Freezer is paranoid about that kind of things... He's afraid of some kind of plot against his life or somethig...

I guess I have to focus on my work or Veggie will scream his head off... He asked me (again) to upgrade the damned GR so he could get even stronger than he is now, though I can't even understand how the hell anyone can have so much power. I know that Freezer is stronger, and Vegeta is not even a Super-Sayia-jin but... how can he do all that is beyond me.

Oh yeah, and he promised to train me!

He better do that if he knows what's good for him, or his ear-drums will suffer... oh, here he is! I smile sweetly, but he only frowns

- You won't be smiling when I'm done with you Woman. Time to train - he smirked and opened the GR for me. I stepped in with slight hestitation, like something inside would eat me. To be exact, Vegeta. Not literally of course, but I had a bad feeling that he won't be very nice to me today.

As always when it came to my moody Sayia-jin, I was right.

We started with "simple warm-up" and that was, from his point of view, running in 5g gravity, while any normal human gets smashed in 12g, 200 sit-ups, 200 push-ups and a few basic kata. /AN: I know that "kata" means "basic", so it's like "buttery butter", but it's MY story so there =P/

All this in 5g. After a few minutes I was exhausted. Let's face it - I was never good in sport, and I wan't so strong, even for a human. Vegeta threatened me that if I won't do 10 more push-ups, I won't get anything to eat and he won't let me it the shower. Then I blew up

- You Kami damned, stinking, stuck-up excuse of a monkey!!! - I yelled and jumped up and started to beat him up like he was some kind of an anti-stress punching bag. - Why are you treating me like this?!?! I provide you everything! I bribe the cook to give me more food, I give you a place to live, fix the GR, I meet with Yamcha, deal with Freezers henchmen ALL THIS FOR YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS!!! - than I fell on my knees, totally drained, not able to anything. But Kami, I was so pissed! I wanted to rip his balls of and give them as a birthday present to Zarbon... Than he said something that left me stunned.

- Very good Woman... Get up, we must go get something to eat. - he shut down the gravity and lifted me up. Still in a state of utter shock, I managed to choke out only a faint "what?" . He smirked and put me down on his couch.

- You know how the Namek trained Kakarotto's brat? - I shook my head no - He tried to make him mad, becouse than he'd not control his ki and it would rapidly rise. I figured that with you ningens it's the best method... Congratulations, your power level rose 30 units - and he went to the kitchen to fix the dinner.

- Hay, you never told me you can cook, mr. Smart! - I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. - If you did we could take turns in the kitchen

- I'm the Prince, Onna! Though I can cook, it's not my job. It's for someone as low as you, and I'm only making an exeption, becouse you're too weak - he mocked me and with a bearly noticable wink he went back to the kitchen.

I must say that the man... Sayia-jin has talent. The... thing that he'd prepared wasn't so poisonous as I thought it would be! In fact, it was quite eatable! Or maybe I was so hungry that I didn't even notice the flavor... But I guess that I won't let him cook again.

Now I'm in my bed again. Alone. Woha, how did that get here?!? Am I that desperate? Or maybe just so lonely... All my friends are enslaved, my planet and familly turned to nothing but dust, and my boyfriend... The thoughts of the last date flod my mind. I only hope that he was too drunk to remember anything...

Flashback

- Welll, babe... How 'bout we go to my place now? - Yamcha breathed into her ear. He was stinking like some cheap alcohol which he was constantly drinking.

- Yamcha, I don't think it's a good idea. You need a rest. May I go now? - Bulma asked fearfully. In this state, he was really dangerous. She stood up from her seat and proceeded to the doors of the pub her "boyfriend" took her to. He said that it was his favorite place and he was visiting it every day. She figured that he broke down not long after Earth's destruction and started to drink. At the beginning she felt sorry for him, but when she saw how he was backing down before Freezer's trusted people, her hate for him rose. When she reached the door and thought that she was safe, Yamcha grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

- You're not going wihtout me, are you? Tonight, I will finally have it MY way with you, dear Bulma. I know that you want it, so don't you dare to whine - he spat, dragged her out of the pub and flew to his apartament which was unfortunatley far away from hers.

He threw her on his bed and crawled up to her but just when he was about to rip her shirt, he hit him on the jaw with all her might. She knew that would probably cause her more pain, but she wasn't the one to give up without the fight. She kicked his mid-section, aiming at the family jewels, and he groaned in pain and then, to her suprise fell uncontious. Or that was what she tought. He just fell asleep...

She got up and ran away as fast as she could. Away from her "beloved" Yamcha. She finally got home, to Vegeta...

End Flashback

I open my eyes and stare at the celing. Vegeta. He occupied my thoughts most of the time, even when I was working, eating or resting... Now that is strange. I know he's my friend and all, but Goku also is my friend, but I don't think about him 24/7! Maybe... maybe I have a crush on my Sayia-jin Prince... But I sure won't tell him that! He'll laugh his ass off and there will be no one to defet Freezer. I will get over it... will I? Oh, get a grip Bulma, time to go to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a horrible headache and I was so sore that I could barely walk. He came in just when I was mumbling something about stupid baka sayia-jins and their ungratefulness.

- Well Woman, you're in a good mood today, ne? - he smirked when he saw me glare at him

- Shut up. And you're all-too-happy for your usual grumpy self. What happened? Freezer had a heart attack last night and I don't know anything about it?

- Nah, unfortunatley no, but I'm happy that I will get to torment you again today... - he said with mischevious smile. Ohh. How I wanted to wipe it out of his face...

- Um... about that... I think that... I just... I can't... - I stammered, but he didn't let me finish

- You can't move, right? It's nothing unusual, I sometimes have the same soreness, if I push myself too far. But the best way to get rid of it, is to train harder. And I'm not making an idiot out of you, honestly. - he said and offered me a hand. I eyed him suspiciously, but took his hand, stood up and headed to the Gr to spend yet another day suffering... eee.. training.

- Now Woman, focus. It's the basic rule of fighting. You must focus and never, ever underestimate your opponent. I learned that long ago... - I noticed that he scrowled, but quickly got back to his speech - Now concentrate on your ki and try to punch me. And I must feel it - he smirked, trying to annoy me, but I only smirked back and calmed down. I gathered all my ki in my right fist and with a devilish smile I hit him right in the face. He was so suprised that he didn't even notice the blood coming from his broken nose. He stared at me like I've grown another head or something and when I waved a hand in front of him, he didn't even notice. So I hit him once again. And he woke up.

- How the hell did you do THAT Woman?!? Oh fuck, you broke my nose... - he shouted in disbelief, but I only smiled innocently

- Well Master... I guess you're just such a good teacher that I learn everything so fast... - I winked at him and went to my lab to give him something to heal his nose so we could go back to training. After 15 minutes of rummaging through all shelves, boxes and cabinets, I found what I was looking for. Synthetic senzu beans. I ran back to the GR, and found him hovering a few meters above the floor, meditating.

- Hay, Master Vegeta, I brought you something! - I yelled and watched in amusement as he stumbled from his lotus position and landed on the floor, cursing under his breath about baka women and the noises they make. When he finally got to his feet, I handed him my newest invention, that I've been working on without Freezers knowledge.

- Now what the hell is this? You want to poison me now? - he said without humor. I just sighned and told him about the magic beans that were very useful for the Z gang, and reminded him that he saw them on Namek. He reluctantly ate one and was shocked that it accualy worked. He has to have more faith in me, honestly.

- Ok, Onna. Now, we start real training, got it? I will not be so nice like I was before, I'm warning you, so you won't whine later. You'll start with 500 push-ups, you just have to concentrate on your ki, like you did later - he said. After a minute of staring at eachother, he told me to not waste his precious time, and begin.

- Oh yeah? And you will just sit here and watch me all the time? I don't think so, mister. Get back to your training, you have a monster to defet! - I snapped at him but he only chukled.

- And how can I train in this pathetic gravity? 5g? You make me laugh, Woman - he shook his head and sat down. But I knew how to deal with him, so I smiled my most innocent smile and sat beside him

- I bet you can't do... 10000 push-ups in this gravity without a brake. - I said smugly. His eyes snapped open. He got the bait.

- You wanna bet? I can do even a million, but I don't have to. I just have to watch you, so you won't cheat. - he snapped at me and crosed his arms in his typical I'm-the-ruler-of-the-universe-bow-before-me pose. I just laughed and elbowed him.

- Yeah right, you just want to watch me as I train, becouse I'm so beautiful... - I didn't end, becouse I laughed even harder as I saw his blush, that he desperatley tried to hide

- What Onna?!? I'm just a little bit... frustrated... - his face resembled a tomato right now. He was blushing crismon red. That was soooooo damn cute and so non-Vegetaish (BTW I guess that word is in my dictionary now. He's been acting strange around me lately, and that's non-Vegetaish). But I guess I like it. He may be a bastard most of the time, but he's one of his kind. He's a cute bastard. Especially when he's embarased....

- Frustrated... sexually? - I was giggling like crazy now, rolling on the floor, but suddenly he caught me, and my laughter died instantly as I saw the stern look in his eyes. Kami, he was angry, I think I pushed him too far...

Ohh... Bulma asked a dangerous question... What will happen now? How will Veggie react? The next chapter will be ½ Vegeta's POV and ½ Bulma's POV, and... nah, I won't tell you yet. ^_^ I hoped you liked that chapter, I know that it took me too long to update, but next time I WILL try to write faster! (yeah, right).