Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When worlds meet ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Ok a couple of things I need to let you know, Vegeta is the prince and Bulma is a 2nd class Sayan, Vegetasaii is not destroyed at the moment, this is a alternate universe fic.
I don't own DBZ blah blah blah.
 
Prologue
 
King Vegeta scanned the horizon for any sign of movement, his palace had come under attack many times that week, it was his peoples' duty to protect it from intruders, but his guards had been doing less than a perfect job. Already he had, had to execute two elites that day in a bid to show the others that carelessness costs lives.
 
He was approached by one of his top guards, Nappa. He was a big stocking guard with a bald head that almost reflected the light. He looked fierce, big, and scary, standing just over seven and a half feet; he seemed to tower above most of the planet's inhabitants.
 
“What do you wish to disturb me for?” King Vegeta said not even turning to face Nappa; he continued to gaze into the sunset. The sky at this time was a very deep red that was almost blinding to the normal eye, due to the short distance from the sun in Vegetasai's solar system the planet was baked in a deep blazing heat. Most of the land was like a cracked desert. In some places some sand could not even stand the intense heat. On the other side of the planet however water was everywhere, deep oceans with huge pumping waves. Small islands dotted about every now and then, the sand was different colors, in some areas it was a pure white, others it was a deep red, and in others it was a black color.
The planets leaders' palace was situated in between both of these sides of the planet. So they had a good supply of water but they also had the intense heat and powerful conditions to help with training exercises.
 
“I have been ordered to pass on a message to you from the infirmary your highness, a young midwifery has just contacted another elite on a training regime to pass a message to you that her majesty is giving birth to your heir.” Nappa said as he followed his king's gaze into the red sunset.
 
“If that is the case then I should be there, it is a traditional royal custom that the royal father should be there to witness the natural birth of his offspring. I expect you to keep a guard up here and ensure that nothing crosses the borders or lands near my palace. I have had enough breaches of security this week. I don't think the `others' are going to hold back much longer; then we will have to fight if that is the case.” With that the king turned around and with a sweep of his royal red cloak he walked through the door that lead back into the castle and left the blood red sky behind him.