Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When worlds meet ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One  
 
The queen cradled her newborn baby in her arms; he was wrapped in a royal red blanket with gold laces around the edges, and was dozing very peacefully.
It had been a hard and difficult birth, her husband King Vegeta had been there by her side for the whole time waiting for the birth of his heir and to ensure her well being as his queen. Now all she wanted to do was fall asleep amongst her blankets and rest like her beautiful little son nestled in his blankets in her arms.  
 
The baby was a boy, he had inherited the looks from his father's side for a definite, her hair was long and wavy and a jet-black colour, but the newborn had the same spiky style as his fathers.
All Sayan babies have hair when they are born, most are black but some like the King had a dark brown colour. It was rumoured that the legendary super Sayan had blonde hair and a blonde aura. 
 
She gave her newborn one last look as she passed him over to the midwife who had assisted her through the birth, it had taken many painful hours and at one point it was believed that the queen was not going to make it. Many Sayan mothers died in childbirth this was one of the disadvantages to the race. Even the technology and medicines that they had managed to both make and learn from other races were usually of no good when a Sayan mother had problems whilst delivering the tots.
She had pulled through against the odds and had fought just like a Sayan warrior and now she was reaping the awards her son was a perfect match for the throne and was a very healthy strong baby boy. The moment the queen laid eyes on his she felt a love that she had never felt before in her life. 
 
Slipping into a deep sleep straight away her head flopped against the pillow and she began to gain back the energy she had lost in giving birth, never before had she felt so exhausted. Every limb in her body ached and her eyelids felt so heavy.
 
A loud explosion rocked the castle a few hours later, King Vegeta had just settled down to a hearty meal, his wife was resting and his heir was in the nursery probably asleep as well.
 
The king rushed off his chair quickly and threw the plate to the floor; screams could be heard from the other side of the castle, people were certainly in some pain, he ran out of the dining room and into one of the castles many halls. Portraits of the king's ancestors and the other ancient rulers of the planet Vegetasaii were along the walls of this particular corridor. The smell of smoke began to get overwhelming to the King as he got to the end of the corridor and darted down a flight of steps.
 
The baby prince Vegeta was still nestled up in his royal basket sound asleep; he had his tail in his hands and was sucking it in his mouth like a child would their thumbs. Surprisingly the loud explosions that hit the castle had not disturbed him from his slumber. He was tiny and was dressed in just a blue diaper. He had a fur blanket inside the basket to keep him warm but it appeared he had kicked it off.
The lights switched on in the nursery and a gloved pair of hands quickly grabbed the basket containing the young prince, this did disturb him and he began to scream the castle down.
 
He no longer had his tail in his mouth, the image of the cute tiny baby changed that instant that he woke up, he had a full on temper tantrum, kicking and screaming, even at just a few hours old he had a tiny blue Ki surrounding him.
 
The queen was awoken by her slumber by one of the elite guards; she too had slept through the explosion. It was a shock when she looked around to see guards running all over the palace's bed quarters and rushing to give her some gowns to put on.
 
One particular guard was standing by the door, shaking like a leaf; he clearly had blood staining his battle armour, and on his right arm there was a deep cut that was seeping with blood which splashed onto the blue marble floor of the royal bed quarters. He looked scared to death, he had shoulder length black hair, which was slicked to the back and spiked out.
 
“What is going on, I demand to know, where is my son?”
 
The guards chose to ignore the queen, and almost threw a pair of boots for her to put on; smoke began to pour into the chamber at a rapid rate. Screams could be heard all over the palace.
She was led out into the palace gardens through a secret door, and then rushed across to the other side of the river that surrounded the castle.
 
The Vegetasaii castle resembled a medieval castle. It had a large deep moat surrounding it, with grassy banks on either side, a huge gate made of some special hi-tech ki proof plastic was now closed preventing anybody entering or leaving the castle. The plastic gate also was the only way over the moat as it acted as a bridge. The castle had stood for many years and was made from the finest rock on the planet of Vegetasaii.
 
Meanwhile the King had made his way into the royal throne room. He met a sight before his eyes. 
 
Disclaimer: sorry that chapter was quite short as well! I promise the story is going to start to get into full swing next chapter I'm still getting warmed up, sorry it's taken so long to update as well! Hope you all had a nice Christmas!
Please leave a review or some constructive criticism, reviews seem to help spur me on to write more and give me inspiration, if you would prefer you could always email me (sarah_dbz@hotmail.com) 
Veggies gonna be all grown up soon ^_^
Thankyou's: 
Coolchick88- sorry! The last chapter was the prologue it was just the introduction, as I said the next chapter is going to be longer! Unlike this one, which is kind of, short. Thank you for your review! Hope you like the new chapter! 
Bulmas-angel- I've already told you I like your name ^_^ it's so cool! Thanks so much for your review I hope you like the new chapter!  
V-mangrl- Hope you like the new chapter! Sorry for the delay! Cheers for your review!  
Hayles- thank you sooooooooo much for proof reading and bettering my fanfics, you are super! Not as much as a super sayan 4 as me but your super!