Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When worlds meet ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two 
Blood was everywhere over the white marble floor, his throne had been stained red, and the ancient portraits on the wall had been disintegrated by the blast.
His throne room had stayed in top shape for over eighty years, when his father who was also called King Vegeta had been ruler of the planet.
Vegeta's father had been the Sayan who was the strongest above every other on the planet; before King Vegeta II was born; hence why he was made the ruler of the Planet; however he died when King Vegeta II was in his mid-twenties leaving him to take over the throne and the Planet. 
Once Vegeta II took over, many things changed, one of the biggest revolutions was when Freeza came onto the scene and the King began to work for him, sending some of his men out to purge planets for the tyrant, it was a small price to pay to save the rest of his people and his home planet from otherwise almost certain extinction.
Plus they got a very hefty price for their work, and had some gigantic cuts in the profits that the planets made once they were cleared.
The Sayans had turned into space pirates. 
Looking around at the scene in shock, the King had to blink twice; he was half expecting the gruelling sight before him to be the work of the tyrant Freeza. His thoughts of the pale perverted lizard were disrupted by another loud bang and a clash of glass breaking. The noise had not been as ear splitting as before, he abruptly ran through the main hall, to where the sound was coming from the cellar.  
On his way he found two of his guards doing a sweep of the castle, so he ordered them along with him.  
They reached the cellar with relative ease, the sounds of crashing glasses got closer and voices were more distinctive. A sour smell wafted from under the trap door.
“Hey...why...um…-Godin isn't it,” a slurred male's voice said loudly.
“No, its Golin, it's not like I forget your name -hiccup- Laron.” A voice replied.
Some clambering about and the sound of a bottle crashing to the floor followed this exchange of slurred speech.  
The two guards got in front of the king and went to confront the intruders, they were already wearing their scouters, and the power-levels of the intruders were shown at a steady one hundred and twenty. Not exactly powerful for a warrior; it was more the power level of one of the `others.' The king's power level was currently at a steady five hundred. He could have annihilated the two drunken thieves instantly, but where would the fun be in that? Also he wanted to torture the truth out of them. 
 
The queen had been reunited with her baby son; she was cradling him in her arms.
The moment he had been brought back to his mother he immediately stopped crying and the blue ki barrier around him had disappeared.
Gently, she opened her robe and let him nurse at her breast; the guards both out of respect turned looking in the direction of a faraway rock formation. Instantly after his feed the little boy fell back to sleep.  
`The perfect little prince.' she thought in her head.
“Excuse me,” she said out aloud to the guard, “could you please do me a favour and hold him for a moment.”
The first guard that had woken her up shortly after the explosion held his big muscular arms out, she placed baby Vegeta into them and then took off one of her fur shawls to wrap him into.  
The face the baby prince pulled showed his delight as he snuggled further into the warm fur texture kicking the gold laced blanket about that he was wrapped in first of all, his fluffy brown tail came up to his head and he rested his small head on it like a pillow.  
“Do you think the king…I mean is he is okay?” she asked one of the guards as she took baby Vegeta off him and began to rock him in a caring way while he was nestled in her arms.
She had no idea what was going on for all she knew her husband could be dead along with the others that had been caught in the explosion that rocked the castle.
The guard with the bloodstains had disappeared to a different part of the fortress before she had been evacuated out of the building, he would have been the best one to ask. He looked like he'd been there when the blast went off. 
“I'm sure he will be fine, but you are our priority at the moment, we are stationed here and will protect you and the heir with our lives if we have too.”  
The two guards looked quite alike to each other, both were wearing the Elite Sayan battle armour; one had a long scar down one side of his face and had his hair spike out to the back then end in a curl. The other had a red scouter and had fairly short spiky hair, which looked as if it had been cropped very unprofessionally; probably by a ki beam or a power blast.  
The guard with the short-cropped hair was named Kezik, and the other was his brother Ramzo. Both couldn't have been any older than twenty-five, and they had clearly shown the scars of battle. 
 
Meanwhile a few miles away one of the royal cleaners was getting prepared to work another fifteen hour shift for the Royal family, she wasn't particularly rich compared to most of the planets inhabitants on Vegetasaii; and was just a pitiful third class Sayan. Her name was Bunny. 
Sighing she turned to have one last glance at her small cosy house, it was made out of some stone from a nearby mountain range and had a thatched roof made of straw. It wasn't exactly posh but it was cover over her head. It blocked out the intense heat and also had a good supply of water, which was more than what some third classes could afford. 
Bunny lived with her mate who was a scientist, both earned a very low wage just enough to live by, she worked as a cleaner which involved extremely long tiring hours with no rest; and he had to travel long distances to get to the labs, working on experiments to help the Sayans conquer other planets and then sell them on.
Her mate was one of the only Sayans who was a scientist, very valuable to the race but he was still a pitiful third class and had the same standards as the others.
Currently he was working on a bean that could heal almost any wounds instantly. If this was made possible, he could save thousands of lives.  
Closing the door behind her she began to walk in the direction of the castle, she was one of the only Sayans that didn't have the ability to fly and it sucked, neither could her mate, this also made their lives considerably more difficult than the average Sayan.   
Rubbing her swollen stomach she walked into the direction of the castle carrying her heavy, worn bag on her back. 
 
The king looked at the mess that had been made in the cellar, wine he had been storing for many years had been either drank or smashed and other priceless antiques and heirlooms had been ruined.  
The two guards under instruction of their ruler grabbed the drunken intruders violently, dragging them to the dungeons to sober up and most likely be tortured.  
“I want you both to do a full sweep off the castle, anybody looking suspicious I want in the dungeons for later.” King Vegeta whispered coldly before they left.  
Both of the guards dared not disobey the king and they set off together, dragging the bodies of the drunks behind them.
It looked to Vegeta that the causes of the explosion may well have been the two intoxicated men, but he had to be sure before his mate and heir were brought back into their palace. The full sweep of the castle should show them some results. 
Leaving the dingy cellar behind, he went back into the main eating room to continue his meal; he had to get his energy levels back up to scratch after the stressful day he had endured. 
Nappa closed the main door to the turrets abruptly, there was no other signs of disturbances throughout the castle, he had arranged for a group of the most select elite soldiers to perform a search of the grounds of the palace and so far they hadn't found any clue as to who or what had blown up the throne room.  
`Stupid intruders, if I get my hands on them I swear. I swear I will snap their tiny little arms and their fragile little legs; I'll make them pay. Nobody enters the castle on my watch.' Nappa swore to himself.  
He had not confronted `his majesty' yet; and he had a bad feeling in his stomach about it, he'd been entrusted to keep watch of the castle whilst the King was at his mate's side as she gave birth to the Prince.  
Unfortunately for Nappa, he'd gotten very little sleep the night before, Due to his new concubine keeping him up, he hadn't even realised that he had dozed off until it was too late. Now somebody was going to pay for the trouble he was going to get in, and they were going to pay dearly. 
The Planet Vegetasaii had two occupants, there was the Sayan race, which predominantly were born and bred to fight and get stronger; the other species were called Tsufuls. These were the complete opposite to the Sayans, most of them had been wiped out by the warrior race a couple of years before, the only thing that they had to help them defend themselves was the technology, but even this was primitive to what some of the Sayans had plundered on some of their outer space missions.  
Sayans also had the advantage of turning Oozaru, so every full moon they all transformed into giant monkey type creatures that were, as it seemed indestructible.  
The Tsufuls were of a much gentler nature; they looked nothing like the battle hardened race and resembled the size of a Sayaman. They used to live calm and quiet lives all getting along, and building miniature cities growing special organic food even in the harsh climate the Planet offered. The lives they lived had been similar to the Namekians. 
However over the past couple of years they had began to form rebel groups towards the Sayans, and were attacking at every opportunity given; most of the times they were unsuccessful and paid the ultimate price. Life.
On several occasions on the other hand they had taken the lives of more than one Sayan, they had only one aim; to get revenge for the massive butchery of their race.
Out of the gentle, friendly natured Tsufuls; a new race was being born.
Before the Sayans had slaughtered them, they had a bursting plentiful population; they at least trebled the Sayans in number. Now only a handful of them survived.  
The King had expected the explosions to be a terrorist-like attack on his palace; what better way to get back at the Sayan race by invading the palace?
He was putting the full blame on the existing Tsufuls. If it wasn't `Lord Freeza' it could only be what he commonly referred the Tsufuls' to as `the others.'  
It would almost certainly wage a new killing spree if a Tsuful were to be found guilty of causing all the damage, and as it seemed attempted murder of the Royal family, and would have a terrible impact on the almost extinct race. The Sayans had been bred to fight, they were trained and prepared almost the ultimate killing machines, no matter how much the Tsufuls trained they would most likely die. 
X Approximately Two Hours Later X 
The queen had been allowed back into the castle, her son had been moved into her royal suite so she could keep her mind at ease and rest knowing he was safe, the carers and midwives were all on standby encase the baby prince woke from his slumber for a feeding or changing.
She was still recovering from giving birth earlier that day. She'd changed back into her nightgowns the instant she was back in the castle and was now sleeping peacefully, amongst the blankets and pillows of her comfortable bed. 
 
 
“The state this castle is in,” Bunny said to another cleaner, never before had she seen the amount of mess in the palace that had accumulated that day, she had only left it a dozen hours ago and it had been spotless without a thing out of place.  
The palace had been on red alert when she arrived, the plastic ki gates were shut fast, and without the ability to fly Bunny had struggled to find a way to get into work; in the end she managed to sweet talk a guard into flying her over the turrets so she could enter on the balcony. Most of the other workers were just flying straight into the castle anyway, so no harm was done.
The Tsufuls didn't have the power levels to fly, and no technology had yet gone as far to allow them to fly without using machines. Hence the moat around the castle and the ki proof draw bridge. 
“What happened?” Bunny asked softly to a big stocking guard standing in the doorway to the main hall.  
It was a custom that the cleaners were all accompanied and watched by an elite guard, most of the cleaners were third class Sayans and had little money, and so they were not trusted around some of the expensive artefacts that littered the castles halls.  
“You are paid to clean that is all now shut up and get on with your work wench.”  
Bunny quickly got back to her work before the guard lost his temper, it wasn't unusual for the guards to punish the workers if and when they felt like it, the way the palace was ran; made Bunny feel more of a slave then a servant to the Royal family; long working hours, little pay and severe punishments.  
Unfortunately it was the only way to keep her and her unborn baby alive. Without the work from the Castle she would struggle to survive, food was becoming infrequent in the wild and wasn't as common as it used to be and now that she was pregnant that made hunting even harder.
The climate on Vegetasaii was also getting more powerful by the day. Deserts were getting hotter, winds stronger; waves were getting larger and the gravity level increasing. This was helping the Sayans get more powerful as they trained but on the other hand, wild animals were dying and their habitats were being naturally torn to shreds; this made finding food increasingly difficult for most of the race. 
She had to buy food from Sayans that purged Planets and then smuggled it back to sell for a very high price.
Much of it could not grow or survive in the harsh desert terrain or the wild climate of Vegetasaii. Like the exotic fruits and vegetables. She needed plenty more than she got to help keep her and her baby healthy; but she had enough to survive. 
“I heard the castle got intruded,” a cleaner called Trills whispered to Bunny as she reached to grab a new cloth from the bucket then wrung the excess water off, ensuring that neither made eye contact the entire time. 
“Freeza?” Bunny questioned, under her breath, but her friend didn't reply she either hadn't heard or the guard was looking in their direction. She went back to wiping down the bloodstained walls. 
 
Way down in the dungeons, the two drunks had sobered up rapidly after they had been beaten and tortured by some of the guards on watch.  
The King looked on as a hooded elite guard smashed `Golin's' head against the stone cold hard floor, as it turned out the King had been wrong; it had not been Tsufuls who had broken into the castle but a pair of drunken third class Sayans from the slums.   
Blood poured out of a serious gash in his forehead but Golin miraculously still remained conscious, they had both given the King the information needed and had admitted to causing the explosion. That wasn't enough; they were going to pay for their crimes. 
Laron was the quieter of the two he was being forced to stand and watch as his accomplice was receiving the beating off his life; knowing very well that he would be next. He was on the verge of a mental breakdown, tears were falling down his face, and his body was moving on its own accord; he'd never been strong willed or brave and he didn't think he ever would be. 
“Please… spare me,” Golin begged, blood was pouring out of his mouth and his vision was blurring. 
His pleas were answered by a hard round kick to his spine, something cracked as he hit the hard ground again, but his pain didn't stop there, another hooded guard began to stamp on his head. 
Laron closed his eyes; he was shaking with fear; if he closed his eyes hard enough perhaps this would all be a nightmare.
The explosion had been a complete accident; it was too late for that now, Golin was fading fast he would be lucky to survive if he was put in a regeneration tank, but the rate the guards were pummelling him showed they had no care.  
A strong set of arms grabbed him and slammed his face into the metal bars of the cell. 
 
The dungeons were below the Cellar, No natural light entered, as they were deep underground; the only glow was from some flaming torches. Those were dotted about the walls and followed the pathway to the staircase. It resembled more the inside of an ancient tomb than the interior of a palace.  
Cells were dark, damp and considerably cold compared to the sheer heat outside the castle. Water constantly dripped from some of the ceilings that were made from pure rock. It was an added torture to the inmates.  
A combination of sweat and aged blood could be smelt all around; also the stench of urine and excrement was so strong it made even Vegeta who had a stomach like iron, wish he hadn't eaten his dinner.
Holes had been provided in the floor but they did not lead on to any kinds of sewage systems, it was up to the prisoners to burn their waste using ki this usually made an even worse stench.
It had been a well-known fact that the King had learnt from his father.
Once somebody is sent to the dungeons they can't get out again.
There was only one staircase leading out, which was guarded at the top and bottom by some of the finest guards the planet had to offer.
If you were a prisoner death would be the nicest option. 
King Vegeta smiled to himself, this part of the Castle was one of his favourite past times, he cherished the idea that if anybody broke his rules he could send them here with a clap of his hand; many strong willed warriors had even lost their minds after being sent to the Dungeons by him. It was not just the physical aspect and the beatings received by the guards it was the mental image the prison had on them.
He had the power to send whom he wished to more than likely; a slow and painful death and he liked that power, nobody could argue against him, that was why people feared him and he was going to ensure that his son also learnt this aspect of being control. 

Disclaimer: I hope you liked reading this chapter as much as I liked writing it, let me know what you think of it so far. Please drop a review even if you HAVE reviewed before as they really inspire me and spur me on to write more. Constructive criticismis appreciated100% as well!
 
Thankyous: 
Hayles- I don't know how to thank you enough! You are the top person to beta stories! Can't wait for our bike ride ^_^ Oh everyone by the way if you like funny stories check out Cell Girl Troubles on fanfiction.net =) It's very good! Let me know if you like it better than my fanfics hehe. 
Ginsensu- Thank you very much for your review! I hope you like the new chapter! 
Elisabpshady- I'm so glad you love it! You don't know how it feels to hear people say that, thankyou! Hope you too like the new chapter!  
Sintheitc Angel- Hehe oh thankyou! Sometimes it just works better to make it into smaller chapters but from now on I'm trying to make them longer! Thanks for your time and review! Hope you like!