Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Yamcha & Vegeta ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

By: SSLetta

Pairings: Yamcha X Vegeta

Notes: This is my first yaoi (I always just read it before), so this might be a little shaky.

Rating: R, for the friendly men situation, if you catch my drift. A certain friend of mine wouldn't *couchLordesscough* I should probably change it to NC-17.

Yamcha & Vegeta

Yamcha couldn't explain why, but he was suddenly very willing to give Vegeta a chance. Maybe it was pheromones, maybe the bond, maybe something else entirely. In any case, he soon found himself trailing the saiyan prince through some dense forest foliage. Vegeta had mentioned something about hunting. Yamcha could only assume they were trailing some animal, as Vegeta seemed to pause every so often and study various broken twigs and scuffing that Yamcha would have missed otherwise. He was continually surprised at the resourcefulness of the man.

It wasn't long before they came upon a clearing. Yamcha peered around, hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever it was they were tracking. Suddenly, he saw it: a large boar grunting about resolutely. Its great tusks jutting out into curves along its snout as it clomped around at the foot of a small hill.

Vegeta stalked right out into the open, no longer bothering about how much of the boar's attention he caught, beckoning Yamcha to follow with a slight jerk of his hand. He obliged immediately, scampering out to meet the prince. The saiyan charged up, and Yamcha did the same, Vegeta opting to fly at the unsuspecting hog, with Yamcha closely following. By the time the boar caught onto anything, it was too late. Vegeta dealt a paralyzing blow to its neck, and Yamcha finishing it off quickly.

Vegeta immediately set to work, efficiently cutting and cleaning the animal with such precision that Yamcha had to marvel at the man's skill. Before long, a fire was crackling, and the tantalizing scent of cooking pork floated through the air. Yamcha took a deep breath, and leaned back against a tree, closing his eyes. He felt content, truly content. It was a lasting feeling. `Could that saiyan actually be one of the best things to ever happen to me?' He opened his eyes to find the prince gazing at him.

"Is it done yet?"

"Almost," Vegeta replied, not bothering to break off his stare.

"Good, I'm starved!" The prince didn't respond, but merely turned his attention back to the roasting boar. After a moment, he announced it was done, and tossed a chunk over to Yamcha, who readily accepted it. The prince displayed the saiyan trait in regards to food consumption, and ate at least twenty times more than Yamcha by the time it was gone. Yamcha did his best not to gape during the whole affair.

It was dark out, and the two had been sitting near the fire for quite some time when Yamcha glanced over at Vegeta. The saiyan prince was staring into the fire, but Yamcha had the slightest inkling that Vegeta was fully aware of everything around them, including Yamcha's glance. He was also aware of when Yamcha got to his feet, and walked over to him. He looked up at the human in question.

"I think I need to do this without the pheromones," Yamcha said, roughly shoving Vegeta onto his back. To say the prince was surprised was an understatement. However, as his mate slowly began pressing his lips to his hungrily, Vegeta let his shock slip away slightly. Yamcha slid his hands up Vegeta's chest, grabbing hold of the fabric edge there, and sliding it back down, tearing off the shirt.

Vegeta was enjoying the sudden assault on his senses, from the graceful glides across his chest, to the ticklish feeling his mate's tongue was making inside his mouth, to the scent of the man. He took the liberty of running his hands along the man as well. To have the privilege of providing pleasure to this man was a sacrosanct experience Vegeta was readily embracing. Yamcha had moved to darting his tongue out at Vegeta's ear, down his neck, and to the sensitive spot where he only had the scarcest memory of biting. He grazed his teeth along it, making the man beneath him involuntarily shudder. `So that's a trouble spot for him. I'll have to remember that.' Yamcha grinned, moving down a little lower, letting his lips trail in a tormenting manner to the hardened nubs. He began nipping at them enticingly.

Vegeta was finding it increasingly hard to control himself, and moaned despite himself. `Kami! That feels so good!' Yamcha was done with the chest, and grazed his teeth down to Vegeta's stomach, causing the saiyan beneath him to arch his back wildly. His hands followed, and wrapped around at the waist, reaching downwards, slipping inside any clothing. Suddenly, as he slid his hands past, Vegeta groaned, bucking his hips. Yamcha retraced the area, and settled on a spot about the size of a half dollar. `His tail spot… what all were those things used for?' Yamcha thought, evilly, making the saiyan howl with delight as he ran his fingers over the flesh again, pressing firmly.

With torturous tenacity, Yamcha ran circling fingers around the patch of skin as his mouth sank lower. He made his way, tapping loving lips along the skin, until he reached the restrictive layer of clothing. Briefly bringing his hands to the sides, he slid all that was remaining off, slowly, enticingly. With a flash, he tore off his own clothes, smiling devilishly down at the saiyan prince, who was staring back with impatience.

"C'mon! I didn't tease you like this! It's like torture!"

"I'm just prepping you," Yamcha responded, calmly and clearly, then licked his lips, and bent low, nuzzling the inner thighs of the man. `Vegeta is definitely impatient. Guess that means I get to make him wait!' Yamcha was enjoying himself, holding a certain degree of dominance over the prince for a minute. He brought his head back up, not bothering to acknowledge the man's arousal, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Then, without a moment's notice, he spread the saiyan's legs apart and slowly entered two previously unnoticed moistened fingers into the prince. Vegeta inhaled sharply, more out of surprise than anything else. Yamcha took it slowly, finding little resistance along the way. Vegeta rocked rhythmically against him, until Yamcha decided he was ready, and removed the fingers, thrusting himself in. He heard the prince moan meaningfully, musically, masterfully beneath him, relishing in the pleasure he was experiencing. Yamcha found he was groaning along with the other man. The intensity of what he was feeling was something he had never encountered, and had never been matched. Each new drive brought more encompassing bliss. For a while, the two bucked and reared against each other, their power levels rising in accordance with the climax that was building. Yamcha felt pressure building quickly in his nether regions. He quickened the pace, faster and faster until he released, throwing his head back- urging, screaming, panting- those were the oral testaments.

Yamcha rested for a moment on top of his lover, and then went on to complete the job. Before the prince had completely recovered, his mate was engulfing his own need. Gentle suckling sounds reached his sculpted ears, and Vegeta let his eyes close halfway, and his head fall back. The swirling, nipping, grazing attacks drove him wild, and he soon found himself rocking his hips again, and his arousal pulsing fiercely. The resistance melted away with each new assault and before he knew it, he erupted powerfully, his vision going white for the briefest of seconds.

Yamcha collapsed on Vegeta's chest, thoroughly exhausted, and readily falling asleep. The prince stayed awake a few minutes longer, gazing lovingly at his mate. He would never look at anyone else that way, and he would never open himself to anyone else so willingly. `You are my mine, and I will never let you go.' Vegeta thought, drifting off to sleep himself.

*****

Yamcha grabbed his bag, knowing full well that he had given into Vegeta far too easily over the past couple of days, but strangely, he was unbothered by this. In fact, he couldn't recall a time when he had felt more alive. The trip seemed to end sooner than it should have, but he did have to get back to training. The androids would come in slightly more than two short years, like the purple-haired boy had said… He still wondered about that occasionally, about the boy who claimed to be a super saiyan, and who had so easily defeated Frieza.

He looked around to make sure he wasn't leaving anything behind, and took to the air. Vegeta had decided to stay and train for the day, but Yamcha really did prefer his gravity room. He took to the air, slowly at first, then with a bit more speed. It wasn't long before he made it to Capsule Corp., deciding to just take his bag home later on that night. The first thing he did after visiting his gravity room for a quick warm-up, was to walk in and see how Bulma was doing.

"Oh, hey Yamcha? You have fun?" she asked, not bothering to look up from a technical journal she was reading on the couch of her living room.

"Sure, I guess. What about you?"

"Yeah, we went shopping and they had this great robotics display. I figure it wouldn't hurt to pick up what I can about android advancements," she said, smiling as she looked up.

"What did you pick up?"

"Only that most of us are a long way from building androids, but I think I'll try to build one for my next project, not with humans or anything, though I think those are called cyborgs, but I could be wrong. I figure that even if I have only a basic idea of how one runs, it might help. I've never really been interested in them before this, but if they're anything like that kid says, it'd be fun to look into."

"Well, just as long as you don't play Kami," he warned playfully.

"I don't think you have to worry about that. Besides, you just need to keep getting stronger, and we won't need any android expertise."

"Well, I think I'll go do that now. Think your mom will be willing to make me some lunch?"

"I'm sure she'd love it. She hasn't been able to make a meal or water plants all weekend. Dad wouldn't let her," Bulma laughed, and waved Yamcha off. He had a lot of work ahead of him.

A/N: This one's a little short, but maybe I can get off with the excuse of quality and not quantity… Stop snickering.