Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching Is Fun! ❯ "Become One in the One-ness of Life"-Lord Dilly(coughRunecough) ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Lol, if you guys don't know by now that I don't own Dragon Knights, then you need serious help.
 
Body Switching Is Fun!
 
Ch.2. "Become One In The One-ness Of Life…"-Lord Dilly(coughRunecough)
 
"MAN!" Thatz howled in irritance as he crashed swords with Rath, "Having a swordsmanship class right after breakfast is not my idea of fun! Your appetite comes back faster! Plus having to run all over the castle six times from a crazy Alfeegi, makes it even more sharper!"
 
"Don't take it out on me!" Rath cried, blocking the ex-thief's next blow, which was more harsher than expected, "We would've been out of there on time if everyone hadn't decided to make over Rune!"
 
"Which reminds me!" Thatz exclaimed suddenly, breaking away from his parry with the black-haired young man, "WHO SAID IT WAS A RUNE HOLIDAY? WHY AREN'T YOU SWEATING YOUR BUTT OFF LIKE US, YOU LAZY ELF!"
 
Nadil, who was seated on a bench calmly watching the previous sword-play, still in Rune's appearance and dressed Goth-like, smiled his painted black lips and said, "Future Compete World Domination rulers do not lower themselves to such debaunching tasks. In fact, we should not even be conversing. Go," the Demon Lord commanded, waving a hand, "Hither away, thou fickle mortal."
 
"I don't know whether to think he's crazy or if he's just being Rune," Thatz whispered to Rath. Then turning back to Nadil, he planted his hands on his hips and stated, "Don't think you're going to get away playing hooky for any longer! Tetheus'll see you lazing around and make you rough it soon enough!"
 
"I wouldn't be so sure about that," the Demon Lord said smirking, "Your Black Dragon Officer looks like he'll be busy for quite awhile yet."
 
Frowning in confusion, Rath and Thatz turned their heads in the direction Nadil was looking, and had their gaze land on a very disorting scenario which made them cringe inwardly.
 
"TETHEUS-SAMA!" Kitchel chirped, looking particularly giddy, latching onto the dark-haired man's arm and tugging it persistently, "TEACH ME HOW TO HANDLE A SWORD, TETHEUS-SAMA!"
 
"Please…let go," the Black Dragon Officer requested, his face quite red and several strands of hair sticking up on his head, "I must commence with the class."
 
"OH, THEY CAN DO ALRIGHT! THEY'RE BIG BOYS!" the pink-haired girl laughed loudly. Then a sly, shrewd look sliding across her face, Kitchel leaned in closer to the man's chest and said in a pitiful voice, opening her eyes really wide, "Oh, Tetheus-sama, what will I do if I run into something stronger than me and you're not around to protect me? I'm going to be defenseless and helpless, and you will forever live with the guilt that you let your love be destroyed?"
 
Tetheus looked as if he wished the ground would swallow him whole.
 
"If she's defenseless, I'm a sushi-dish! And I hate sushi!" Thatz scoffed, eyes narrowed.
 
"Jealous?" Nadil questioned smirking.
 
"Y-YEAH RIGHT!" Thatz huffed, turning his back and stomping away a bit so he could deal several furious, violent blows to the ground with his sword.
 
"So, really, what's up, Rune?" Rath asked sitting down next to the Demon Lord on the bench, "You're acting kind of weird. Well, weirder than usual, I mean."
 
Nadil wondered if he should kill the annoying, meddlesome brat right here. It would make things simpler in the future. But he suspected that if the Dragon Tribe might discover who he really was if their precious heir was murdered by one of his supposedly best friends. Best to wait for a better opportunity, like when he was back in handsome, dashing, devilously evil true form. That Water Dragon Knight elf had better be taking good care of his body!
 
"Is there something you want to talk about?" Rath inquired, a nit concerned by the elf's sudden change in personality.
 
"Nothing except maybe why all those vegetables there keep staring at me and acting like I'm going to suddenly slaughter them savagely and strew out their insides from here to Kanailda," the Demon Lord stated irritated at the Dragon Fighters, who were standing a couple of yards away huddled in a group, casting nervous, fearful eyes over at him every so often.
 
"Uh, maybe 'cause that's what you almost always do to them?" Rath said raising an incredulous eyebrow.
 
"So…they're terrified of me, are they?" Nadil mused thoughtfully, then glanced towards them.
 
The Dragon Fighters all froze in shock and gulped visibly as eye contact was made.
 
"Boo?" the Demon Lord said questioningly.
 
"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" the young men screamed in absolute terror, fleeing the scene like cowardly rabbits.
 
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, MY THIS IS FUN!" Nadil laughed maniacally, throwing his head back, "THIS IS BETTER THAN A VACATION! WHO KNEW BEING THAT EFFIMINATE, PRISSY ELF COULD BE SO GREAT? MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
"I think Rune's gone mad," Rath stated to Thatz who had come up next to him, sweatdropping.
 
"I don't see any difference," the ex-thief said, crossing his arms.
 
"HEHEHEHEHEEHE!" Kitchel shrieked, bounding over to the three Dragon Knights, "TETHEUS-SAMA'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRONG AND MANLY! OMIGAWD, I'D LOVE TO BE SHIPWRECKED ALONE WITH HIM IN A DESERTED TROPICAL PARADISE! AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!"
 
The pink-haired girl's nose spewed forth a fountain of red-liquid in a gigantic nose-bleed, as she scrunched up her eyes in ecstasy and engaged in some sort of fantasy.
 
"I'm gonna be sick," Thatz stated, turning green.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
 
"I thought you said he was back to normal," Sabel whispered behind his hand to Shydeman.
 
"I did," the Demon Lord's second-in-command affirmed, "But…perhaps I spoke to rashly…"
 
"FEDELTA!" came a shrill, outraged cry and the two Yokai flinched and turned their heads in the direction across the long dining table they were seated at, along with the rest of the demon army.
 
An exasperated and annoyed Lord Nadil(aka Rune) stood hovering above the sitting fire-demon, giving him a lecture on the Code of Breakfast.
 
"YOU CANNOT HOLD YOUR TEA-CUP LIKE THAT!" the elf cried, his face red with frustration, "THAT'S NOT PROPER CONDUCT! YOU HAVE TO LIFT IT DELICATELY LIKE SUCH-" Rune picked up the cup demonstrating, "HOLD IT TO YOUR LIPS AND TAKE SMALL SIPS, NOT SLURPS! BUT ABOVE ALL-NEVER FORGET TO HOLD YOUR PINKY STRAIGHT UP! IT'S CONSIDERED RUDE IF YOU DON'T!"
 
Fedelta, who looked as frustrated as Rune and who, if it had been any one else besides the revered Demon Lord, would've introduced them to his "BURN!" techniques, asked with impatience, "But aren't we supposed to be rude? After all, we are Yokai."
 
"YOU DARE TO QUESTION HIS ALMIGHTY EVILNESS'S METHODS? ON THE FLOOR AND GIVE ME FIFTY!" Rune screeched.
 
"Hmmm, then again, we might just be imaging things," Shydeman stated thoughtfully," He seems alright now."
 
"BIERREZ!" came the elf's yell as he spotted another matter of conduct that needed to be fixed, "YOU STIR YOUR TEA CLOCK-WISE, NOT COUNTER-CLOCK-WISE! AND NEVER! MAKE! THOSE! HORRIBLE! CLINKING! SOUNDS! WITH! YOUR! SPOON!"
 
"Maybe we better keep an eye on him," Sabel said sweatdropping.
 
"Yes, that would be wise," Shydeman agreed.
 
"YOU TWO!" Rune screamed, appearing right behind them suddenly, "NO GOSSIPING! IT'S IMPOLITE!"
 
"YES, SIR!" the two Yokai shouted in jolted, nervous responses, "SORRY SIR!"
 
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rune laughed inside his head, trying hard not to grin, REVENGE IS SO SWEET!
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
 
"MAN, I'M STARVING!" Thatz exclaimed as they sat down for lunch, "Swingin' swords really takes it out on you!"
 
"Any excuse to eat food," Rath muttered.
 
Meanwhile, His Almighty Demonishness was about to find out what eating lunch with the Dragon Tribe entailed.
 
First came…the seating arrangements.
 
"I'M SITTING NEXT TO RUNE-KUN!" Lim-Kana shrieked, plopping in the chair on Nadil's side as Rath was occupying the other on his left.
 
"NO, YOU'RE NOT, YOU ANOREXIC FREAK!" Tintlett frothed at the mouth, yanking the fuschia-haired girl out of the seat, "RUNE-KUN DOESN'T STAND FOR SLUTTY BIMBOS THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM!"
 
"WELL, THEN YOU'RE OUTTA LUCK, AREN'T YOU?" Lim-Kana laughed insanely, hands on hips.
 
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tintlett screamed seeing red, tackling the fuschia-haired girl to the floor and slamming her head against it numerous times, "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU LITTLE TRAMP! RUNE-KUN'S MINE!"
 
"NO, HE'S MINE!" Lim-Kana screeched, gripping her arms around Tintlett's neck in a headlock.
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
"MINE!"
 
The Demon Lord wasn't the only one having problems with the seating arrangement.
 
"THATZ, YOU LAZY LOUSE, GET OUT OF THAT SEAT! IT'S RESERVED FOR TETHEUS-SAMA'S LOVE! YOU'RE NOT THEM, ARE YOU?"
 
And Cesia's seat next to Rath was taken before she could sit in it.
 
Dr. Avis Laira gave her a tight, apologetic smile that didn't seem very genuine. Then the white-haired man turned his attention to the black-haired young man and began to stare a hole through him.
 
Rath sweatdropped.
 
Then came the second problem…the food.
 
"I'll just have unsweetened tea, salad, and a turkey sandwich," Tintlett gave her order to Cernozurna, "I watching my figure for Rune-kun!"
 
"Oh yeah?" Lim-Kana scoffed, "Well, I'll just have unsweetened tea, salad, and half a turkey sandwich!"
 
"Is that so?" Tintlett hissed, her voice dangerously low, "Make that unsweetened tea, salad and no sandwich!"
 
"UNSWEETENED TEA AND HOLD THE DRESSING ON THE SALAD!" Lim-Kana retorted, glaring at her rival.
 
"UNSWEETENED TEA AND NO SALAD!" Tintlett cried, eyes flashing, "IN FACT-"
 
"I'LL JUST HAVE A WATER!" both girls shouted at the same time.
 
Cernozurna took down their orders smiling, her head drenched in sweat.
 
"I'd like to order this charming young man some wine," Dr. Avis Laira beamed, motioning to Rath.
 
"Uh, that's probably not a good idea," Cesia warned, sweatdropping, "Rath gets a little…wild when he drinks."
 
"I know," Dr. Avis Laira laughed, "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"
 
Creep, Cesia thought, the veins on her head twitching.
 
Rath scooted his chair as far as he could get away from the white-haired man.
 
But it seemed fate had finally decided to be kind to the Demon Lord at long last.
 
"So…we can have anything we want?" Nadil asked sceptically, not used to this sort of thing at Kainailda.
 
"Yes, you silly goose!" Cernozurna tittered smiling affectionately at him.
 
Silly goose yourself, servant, Nadil fumed inwardly, eyes narrowed, You'll pay extra when I finally triumph in my Complete World Domination campaign!
 
"So, what would you like?" the head-maid inquired.
 
"Honestly?" the Demon Lord said, glancing about to make sure there weren't any of his henchmen about spying on him.
 
Then leaning forward, he said, "Blueberry jam and chocolate."
 
"Pardon?" Cernozurna blinked surprised, not sure she had heard right.
 
"Blueberry jam and chocolate," Nadil repeated a bit irked, "You said anything I want, and that's what I want, so you can bring it to me anytime now!"
 
"Well, that's an odd choice of food-" Cernozurna was abruptly cut off by the Demon Lord throwing a temper tantrum and screeching:
 
"I WANT MY BLUEBERRY JAM AND CHOCOLATE! I WANT THEM NOW! GIVE-IT-TO-ME! GIVE-IT-TO-ME! GIVE-IT-TO-ME! GIVE-IT-TO-ME!" Nadil screamed, pounding his fists on the table.
 
"YOU MADE RUNE-KUN CRY!" Lim-Kana exclaimed furiously, leaping up, "YOU HEARTLESS HUSSY!"
 
"GIVE MY ELF HIS FOOD RIGHT NOW!" Tintlett roared, making towards the head maid threateningly.
 
Cernozurna fled the dining room shrieking in fear.
 
A few minutes later, everyone was gaping at the Demon Lord who was spooning up the blueberry jam and chocolate in front of him and gobbling them down in enormous rates. Nadil was so deliriously happy, he was practically purring.
 
First he dresses like Rath, then he eats like Thatz, Cesia pondered frowning, What's going on?
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
 
"He can not seriously expect us to do this…" Sabel trailed off as he stared at the scene in front of him, his mind boggled.
 
"I believe he does," Shydeman stated, trying hard not to let his eyebrow twitch spontaneously.
 
"This does it," the water demon said, "I kept it cool at breakfast, but this…THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF YOKAI!"
 
"Breathe deep, seek peace," Rune spoke in an irritatingly calm voice, eyes closed and seated cross-legged on a mat, hands on his knees, "Relax. Be loose. Let us become One in the One-ness of life."
 
"You must not lose control," Shydeman said to Sabel, "We must not let anyone else know that His Almighty Evilness is slightly unstable. At least he has regained his memory, but his personality still has some time to return. If wind of this gets out, not only might other rivaling demon armies try and attack while our Lord is weak, but some of our own may attempt assassination. So, let us not speak of this to anyone, alright?"
 
"Alright," Sabel muttered, looking miserable.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU ORGES WAITING FOR?" Rune bellowed, peeking at the demon army who still hadn't taken their places on the mats set out for them, "SIT DOWN AND PARTICIPATE! SLACKERS WON'T BE TOLERATED!"
 
There was a mass shuffling of feet as everyone hurried to jump to their "Lord's" wishes.
 
"Close your eyes. Drift free from the turmoil of life. Feel the elements around you…can you feel them?" the elf inquired.
 
"I feel this is a good pain-in-the-ass," Bierrez sniffed airily.
 
"Nah," Fedelta said, a dangerous glint in his eye, as he made a small flickering flame of fire appear and hover over his outstretched hand, "This is boring…"
 
"FEDELTA! BIERREZZ! THIS IS A NO-TALKING CLASS! YOU MUST USE YOUR OTHER FOUR SENSES ONLY! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!"
 
"Party-pooper," Fedelta pouted, waving his fire-ball away reluctantly.
 
Rune bit the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing as he cracked open one eyelid and viewed the almighty demon army squatting cross-legged on maps trying their bets to meditate. They looked hilarious!
 
Time to raise the stakes higher, the elf thought jumping up and clapping, "HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES! UP! UP! WAKE UP!"
 
The Yokai got up blinking, looking at their leader confused. Hadn't he wanted them to "become One in the One-ness of life" only a few moments ago? What now?
 
"NOW MUST SHAKE THE ONE-NESS OF LIFE FROM OUR SHOULDERS! IT IS NEVER GOOD TO STAY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE FOR VERY LONG! HURRY, BEFORE THERE'S ANY SIDE EFFECTS! SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE!" Rune commanded boisterously as he wriggled head to toe in various poses.
 
The demon army gaped at His Almighty Demonishness.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" the elf screeched, "START SHAKING RIGHT NOW! MOVE! MOVE!"
 
The demon army sweatdropped and soon began to resemble jello as they rattled their bodies this way and that.
 
"GOOD! GOOD!" Rune cried, grinning evily at them, "NOW…FLIT! FLIT! LIKE A BUTTERFLY-FLIT!"
 
Once again, the demon army found themselves gaping at their leader as he leapt around and twirled on his tippy-toes, flapping his arms in an exaggerated movement.
 
"YOU'RE NOT FLITTING! WE MUST FLIT! FLIT! FLIT! FLIT NOW, I SAY!" the elf screamed at them, looking very unbalanced.
 
"Flit…flit…flit," they said pitifully as they began weaving and whirling around like some awful, horrible production of Swan Lake.
 
"Um, Your Almighty Evilness?" Shydeman spoke as he tried not to flit into anyone, "May I inquire as to what the purpose is of this…charade?"
 
"That is top secret information, Shydy," Rune stated, remembering Nadil's nickname for his second-in-command in his diary, "However, you must realize this is not Charades, but thank you for recommending that game. I always liked it! OI, ORGES, WE'RE GONNA PLAY CHARADES NOW! MAKE TEAMS!"
 
There were collective, unanimous groans from all the demon army.
 
"Nice goin'," Fedelta glared at the pale-haired Yokai as he pirouetted past him.
 
Shydeman sweatdropped. His poor Lord. What tragic turn of events had led him to go insane? Now his henchmen were all subject to his whim's fancy.
 
"SHYDY, SHYDY, LOOK AT ME!" Shyrendora giggled, as she kicked her legs up and waver her arms around, "I'M FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
"Isn't that your sister?" some random Yoaki asked him.
 
"No, she's not," Shydeman said, rushing quickly away.
 
"OI, MR. GRUMPY!" Rune shouted at Fedelta, "JOIN YOUR BROS AND GET IN THE HAPPY MOOD OR YOU'RE DUE IN WITH ANOTHER SESSION OF THE ONE-NESS WITH THE UNIVERSE!"
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
 
"Hey, Rath, your secret admirer's watching you again," Thatz laughed.
 
Rath shivered as he glanced at Dr. Avis Laira who was standing in the hallway watching him with an almost hungry look.
 
"That guy gives me the creeps," the black-haired young man said, "He reminds me of some one I don't like."
 
"Eh, well, you hardly like anybody," Thatz shrugged, then turning to Nadil, he questioned, "Well, I hope you're finally full, Your Royal Gluttonous. And I must say, you got what you deserve!"
 
The Demon Lord, who was soaking wet, bruised, and had scratch and bite marks all over him glared at the ex-thief from both of his black eyes.
 
"Shut up," he snarled, from his puffy, swollen lips.
 
"I have to admit, you take the cake," Thatz said, arms crossed, "Even I don't get so hungry that I try and eat my own dragon! Hahahahaha! Lol, I've never seen Water so mad! He acted more crazy than Fire!"
 
Nadil sniffed and turned his head away. It wasn't his fault, that even though the blueberry jam and chocolate had filling, he had starting drooling when the elf's dragon had appeared. Wind had tasted delicious and he could not help but wonder how the water dragon tasted. However, he now decided that Water was like a blowfish and was more trouble than it was worth to eat him.
 
Needless to say, he thought the dragon was slightly suspicious of him, especially after the Demon Lord had tried to take a bite out of his tail.
 
"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Thatz laughed, "I'll never forget Water attacking you and chomping down on your nose! Then you being chased for like half an hour! BWAHAHAHA!"
 
Nadil simply sulked, holding a hand to his bandaged nose. The fun was beginning to go out of the day's unusual start.
 
The only consolation the Demon Lord has was that he was sure that the elf was having just a bad time as he was.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
 
"OoooeEEEeeeAAAaaaahhh!" Sabel screeched, acting out the animal he gotten.
 
"OOH! I KNOW! A MONKEY!" Rune cried, clapping, "YES! NEXT!"
 
"Meow," Gil stated, eyes closed and red from embarrassment.
 
"AW, A KITTY-KAT! HOW CUTE!" the elf cooed.
 
Lamgarnas came up behind Gil and pulled him to his chest glaring at him.
 
"O.K…" Rune sweatdropped, "NEXT!"
 
"I'll be back," Fedelta said in a deeply accented voice, in his usual black attire.
 
"ARNOLD SWARTZENNEGGAR! AWESOME! NE-E-EXT!" the elf yelled.
 
"Like, OMIGAWD!" Shyrendora screamed in horror, clutching her pinky, "I broke a nail!"
 
"A DUMB BLONDE!" Rune cried, pointing at her.
 
"Hmm?" Shyrendora blinked, looking up, "I wasn't acting yet."
 
Everyone sweatdropped.
 
"BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!" the elf shouted, standing up and laughing crazily, hands on hips, "I AM IN CONTROL! I AM YOUR MASTER! YES! DANCE, ACT, MY PUPPETS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
The demon army cowered in fear, pondering if they were doomed to this horrible fate for the rest of their lives.
 
Stay Tuned Next Time For: Rune and Nadil hearing voices in their head, but whose? And more torture for both sides!
 
A/N: O.K, hope you all like this chappie! Lol, I know what you guys are thinking. She just can't leave Kharl out of her fics, can she? NOPE! Lol, also, I have left tiny, nondescript clues in each chapter so far. There's one in the last one, and one in this one. They give hints as to how our elf and Demon Lord may have come into this predicament. But you have to infer yourself what you think happened. OK. REVIEW AND TELL ME YOUR FAVE PART! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! WELL, ACTUALLY FRIDAY WAS, BUT STILL, 19, YEAH! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!