Dragoon Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragoons of Ultimate Darkness and Ultimate Light ❯ The Dragoons of Ultimate Darkness and Ultimate Light (Prologue) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The Dragoons of Ultimate Darkness
And
Ultimate Light

Prologue
Good Bye My Love

A fire was seen in a small town/village in the distance, inside the forest from a far stood a man in red armor, shock and horror was written all over his face. He then, started running calling out a woman's name while he held his sword in his right hand preparing for any attacks.

When he was inside the town/village something black, large, with long sharp teeth, and had wings, was breathing fire over houses and shops. The man in red armor looked at the creature more closely and was more shocked when he saw it was a dragon.

'What in the name of Soa was a dragon doing here attack my town/village?' He thought as he stared at the creature before him.

Then he snapped to the left as a girl screamed his name. He ran towards the scream; then once again a look of horror was on his face as he saw a man in black armor was raising his sword above his head about to stab the girl in front of him. The man gave an evil smirk as his blade went down through the girl's chest.

The man in red armor screamed the girl's name in horror as the man pulled the sword out of her chest. The evil smile never left the mans face; he watched the man in red armor cry for the girl that he just slain.

He then looked up at him with pain and anger as tears went down his face. He then started screaming as he started to transform. As the light disappeared, wings and white special armor appeared on his body, with his longer and more powerful sword in his right hand. With a yell he charged at the man in black armor angrily. Before he got to him the black dragon blocked his way. As he stared at the creature before him, he didn't notice the man behind him.

"You're not the only one that could do magic tricks boy"

The man turned away from the dragon just in time to see a dark energy blast hit him in the chest that blasted him twenty feet away from the man in black armor and wings? As the man got out of the rubble of fire and wood he staggered through it and started to walk towards the man and the dragon, but fell onto the now black ground and out of transformation mode. The man with black armor and wings smirked at the man on the ground soon to be unconscious as he flew up on top of the dragons head then transformed back into his regular black armor as he flew away on top of the dragon and into the horizon.

The man now in his red armor, started to crawl towards the dead girl as tears went down his face. His eyes started to get unfocused, before everything went black he whispered the girl's name.

"S-Shana"

Couple of seconds later he fell down with one arm stretched out towards her as the other was next to his side, his sword a couple of feet away from him, and then closed his eyes whispering her name once more before going unconscious.


(Pretty sad huh? Don't worry there is more, if you want to know what happens in the next page go ahead and take a look, read on people! :-D)