Dragoon Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragoons of Ultimate Darkness and Ultimate Light ❯ The Dragoons of Ultimate Darkness and Ultimate Light (Chapter Three) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




The Dragoons of
Ultimate Darkness
And
Ultimate light

Chapter Three

A Surprising Attack at Basil Castle

Remiya woke up against a pillar of the balcony with Dart laying on her lap sleeping soundlessly. She smiled as she petted his hair softly, she then looked at the sky that was now morning. She closed her eyes, still petting his hair as she listened to the birds sing their morning songs. As she was petting his hair, Dart had a slight smile on his face.

Then something jolted them both awake as a blast of fire hit the castle dead on. They both shot up and dived away from each other as blocks from the castle came tumbling down towards them. They looked outside of the castle as they saw a black dragon coming towards them.

"Dragoons now! We can't let that dragon get close until Queen Emile and Prince Lavitz is out of the castle!" Yells Dart as he transformed.

Remiya nodded as she got out the necklace and started to transform. Angel wings came out of her back as white and light blue armor appeared oh her body, a sword about five feet long appeared in her right hand, and a silver tiara on her forehead with six rubies shaped like diamonds appeared on it.

Long armored boots on her feet that reached up to the knee, on her arms were white with blue armor guards that went up to the elbows. She flew up to Dart who was staring at her in awe.

"What? Stop gawking at me and fight Dart!"

Dart turned back his gaze on the dragon who was approaching closer.

"Use magic! It's the only thing to keep it away!" yells Remiya to Dart.

"Right! Divine Dragon Cannon!! "

"Holy Judgment!!"

Leona shot out of bed as she felt the castle shake roughly. She put on her shoes and ran towards the large window to see two flying figures and a large dragon fighting outside the castle.

"They need my help!"

Leona got out her dragoon spirit and started to transform. Before she blast through the window she heard baby cries coming from the nursery down the hall.

"Lavitz" she whispered as she flew towards the door breaking through it.

At half way down the hall she spotted Albert flying with Emile in his arms.

"Albert what are you doing!? Get Queen Emile out of here now!"

"I have to get my son!" He yelled.

"I'll go get Lavitz, you get queen Emile out of here!" Leona yelled as she dashed off flying toward the nursery as he nodded to himself as he flew fast into Leona's room.

"Albert stop I have to get my son! Albert stop!" Emile yelled as Albert broke through the window.

He spread out his wings as he started to fly away from the castle.

"Don't worry Emile, Leona will get him out of there, I promise"

"I hope you're right Albert, I hope you're right" whispered Emile as tears came down her face.

Leona was flying down the hall searching for the nursery, she's only been there once and couldn't remember which door. She spotted one of the servants and asked where the nursery is; she said five doors down to the right and ran off down the hall.

Leona raced down the hall to the nursery, she then heard baby cries coming from the door beside her. She burst open the door to find the baby crying in it's crib for it's mother. She walked up to it and picked him up as it stops crying a bit.

"There, there Lavitz, it's ok I'm here you'll be with your mother and father soon" she cooed at Lavitz.

As she held him, she didn't notice the dark armored man at the balcony entrance watching her. He then laughed darkly as she turned around quickly holding the baby close to her to protect it.

"I thought I killed you back at the village of the winglies? Come back for revenge do you?"

"Yes, I've come to get revenge on you for destroying my village and for killing my mother!"

"So that little blue fairy was your mother was she? This is so interesting, I get to kill the little blue fairy again and the Prince of Serdio" said the man as he put out his hand as little tiny blades appeared over it, he then smiled at her fear as she held the baby closer to her chest.

"DARKNESS BLADES!! "

Leona's eyes went wide as thousands of blades were coming right toward her. She brought up her wings to protect her from the attack as a few blades went right through her right leg. She cried out in pain as she kneeled down with her good leg as the baby started crying once more.

"Interesting, you managed to block most of the blades all but one oh well prepare to die dragoon!!" he yelled as he charged at her.

Leona's head shot up in anger as a blue aura started to form around her and the baby. The man stopped in surprise as he stared at the girl's blazing aura.

"Such power" he whispered.

"No YOU DIE!! BLUE DRAGON!!! " she yelled as a giant blue dragon appeared out of her own aura as it attacked with small icicles then blasted energy beams at him. An icicle went straight through his left shoulder then was blasted away by the beams and landed in the forest braking a few trees as he landed.

He pulled himself up and flew into the air in anger and surprise. The three dragoons outside saw the blue beam coming from the castle, they saw a figure being blasted into the forest down below.

"That was the Blue Dragon " Dart whispered as the beam disappeared.

"And that figure floating in the air is the Devils Eye dragoon I can't believe we forgot about him"

"That bitch will pay for injuring me! Devils Eye! Darkness Blast!! "

The dragon pulled back as a darkness ball started to form around it's mouth, Dart and Remiya dodged out of the way as a darkness beam blasted out of it's mouth toward the castle.

"NOOO!!! LEONA!!" the dragoons yelled as the beam came in contact with the castle and blew up.

"Leona!! Lavitz!!" Yelled Emile as a river of tears came down her face.

"That will teach you to injure me! Come Devils Eye let's go!"

The dragon flew over to it's master as he got on it's head and flew off into the morning sun. The dragoons landed on the ground in front of the rubble that use to be the castle and transformed back to normal with there heads down in sadness.

"Leona Lavitz" Whispered Remiya as she cried on Darts chest.

Dart hugged her tightly as he too started to cry. Emile was crying onto Albert's chest as he held her, he too shed a few tears.

"First Meru, then Shana, and now Leona and Lavitz all of this is my fault I let them die"

Dart hugged her closer.

"Remiya it wasn't your fault" He whispered as he held her by putting his hand on her head and the other on her back, and his cheek against her forehead as she silently cried.

"My first born son is gone and so is my adopted little sister, died at such a young age"

"Come let us go, there is no use standing here" said Remiya as she pulled away from the embrace.

"Where?"

"To Fletz, so queen Emile could be safe"

Everyone nodded still sadly as they started to walk away.

"When the time comes we'll come back to retrieve the water dragoon spirit and let it choose another user, let us go to town and get what we need and leave"

Again everyone nodded and walked away from the castle ruins.

'Leona Lavitz may Soa watch over your souls'


~:~Deep into the forest~:~

Leona woke up at the sound of fire, as she saw it was already dark. Where was she? How did she get here? Where's Lavitz!?

She got up from her spot as pain shot through her right leg.

"You shouldn't move around too much or else you will reopen your wound" said the man sitting across from her as he held baby Lavitz and some other child in his arms sleeping soundlessly.

"Whoareyou? And how did I get here?" she asked the hooded man.

"I saved you at the castle after you past out after your attack" he said avoiding her first question.

'Great, now my friends thinks we're dead'

"How?"

"I am a wingly, I have the abilities to teleport anywhere I desire"

"You're awingly too?"

"Yes, we are the last of our kind Leona we have to live for the sake of the winglies"

"You how did you know my name?"

"By the statue of Meru, it said your name on it"

"But it didn't tell you what I looked like!!"

The man chuckled softly at her.

"Just as feisty as your mother"

"How do you know my mother!?" she asked keeping her voice down.

"Tell me who gave you that thing around your neck?"

Leona put her hand to where the choker with a round medallion with six spots on it.

"My mother gave it to me, she said it belonged to my father who disappeared fifteen years ago"

The man smiled.

"And did she tell you what he looked like?"

"She said that he had silver hair and red mysterious eyes, and wore dark clothing with white linings on it, also carried a buster sword"


"Do you wish to see your father?"

"You know where he is!? Where could I find him!?"

The man ignored her question as he placed baby Lavitz and the other child beside him and stood up as he started to remove his cape and hood. She gasped at what she saw, it was HIM!?

'The description that mother told me he matches the description'

Leona put her head down as she started to cry in silence. The man known as her father, kneeled down next to her as he lifted her chin with his finger and thumb to make her look at him as she had a tearful smile on her face. Then to his surprise she hugged him tightly afraid that he'll disappear again as tears flowed down her eyes of joy. He closed his eyes and hugged her back just as tightly.

"Why did you disappear so long ago?"

"I left because I was ashamed of my self I was ashamed because I couldn't love two women at once so I went back to the other side to be with the first woman I loved about a year later she died give birth to our son"

Leona looked over to where the two children were sleeping next to each other.

"Is that him?" she asked softly.

"Yes, that's little Koji, he's one and a half now"

"Wow, I have a little step brother" Leona smiled and yawned.

Her father (Lloyd) smirked at this.

"Get some more sleep, tomorrow we go to Fletz to join up with your friends to stop this bastard that killed Meru (her mother)."

"Ok, good night father" she said as she laid back down and fell asleep.

"Good night my daughter" he said as he fell asleep next to the sleeping children.

(Hey everyone! did you like it? pretty touching and depressing but hey it's mostly for women but what ever to that... so please when you finish please send me some reviews i'm begging you...)