Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Don’t wanna miss you tonight ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-FAKE-
Don’t wanna miss you tonight
By: FoxCat
Genre: Drama/Supernatural
Disclaimer: I don’t own FAKE or any of it’s characters... If I did... Volume 7 wouldn’t be the only one rated M ^_^


I grit my teeth as another wave of pain washes over me. I am so tired but I know that if I sleep I won’t wake up. I try once again to raise myself, only to collapse when my arms refuse to hold my weight. I know I cannot just lay here, for if I do no one will find me until it’s to late. I was investigating a suspect on my own when I was hurt, a stupid idea as it turned out. I wish I had waited for my partner to come back.

I feel tears start to run down my dirty cheeks. Am I really gonna die here? Oh gods . . . I try not to focus on everyone whom I’m leaving behind. My little unconventional family. I know I will miss them, even in death I will continue to think only of them. Bikky and his jokes, Carol and her wonderful laugh, and him. I believe I will miss him most of all.

I can almost see him, black hair swept over deep caring green eyes. Tears are running down his perfectly sculpted cheeks. Wait . . . tears?

“Dee . . . ?” I manage to gasp his name despite the pain it brings. He looks up at me, surprised. I begin to wonder how long he was there . . .

“Hey Ryo . . . I’m sorry man . . . I” he stopped seeming to choke on his words. More tears run from his beautiful eyes. “I’m sorry Ryo. I am truly sorry”

“Dee. Wha. ? It’s not your fault I went off on my own . . . You had nothing to do with it . . . I”

“ Yes I did If I wasn’t late coming back You wouldn’t have gotten hurt . . . you wouldn’t have di . . . I’m sorry Ryo . . . and I love you so much . . . never doubt my love for you . . . and please forgive me . . . ”

“ I love you too, Dee” I replied confused, “But you didn’t d. . . . ” then everything faded to black.


______________________________________________________ ________________________

Beep

‘Wha . . . ?’

Beep

‘ Where am I?’

Beep

“Ryo You have to wake up now . . . I love you”

Beep

“Dee . . . ?”

RYO! You’re awake!

“Bikky?” I open my eye’s only to be flash blinded by the sheer whiteness of the room. I blink a few times “owww . . . ” My eyes adjusted enough so I could see who was standing, or sitting, near me. I looked around me and saw J.J., Drake, Bikky, and Carol.

“Ryo . . . You were asleep for the longest time! We were so worried we were going to lose you.” Carol said and grabbed my hand squeezing it. I could feel all her pent up feelings.

“I’m sorry guys . . . ” I said trying to smile a bit to reassure her. It worked and she smiled back at me unshed tears in her eye’s. “How long was I out?”

“Almost a week . . . we almost lost you.” Bikky told me.

I grimaced, Then looked around again. “ Where’s Dee?” Everyone winced when I said his name. “What happened? Where is he!? Dammit someone answer me!” I yelled getting worried.

Drake looked at me. “He... I’m so sorry Ryo, But He was called in as backup In a case and he... he was shot around the same time as you. . . and.” He stopped trying to think of the right words. I looked around and noticed that J.J. was crying.

“He’s dead dad... He died on the ambulance ride to the hospital.” Bikky told me his eye’s shining.

I could feel tears running down my cheeks and I reached up and wiped them away. My vision came back to me.

“Hey Ryo . . . I’m sorry man . . . I” he stopped seeming to choke on his words. More tears run from his beautiful eyes. “I’m sorry Ryo. I am truly sorry”

“Dee. Wha. ? It’s not your fault I went off on my own . . . You had nothing to do with it . . . I”

“ Yes I did If I wasn’t late coming back You wouldn’t have gotten hurt . . . you wouldn’t have di . . . I’m sorry Ryo . . . and I love you so much . . . never doubt my love for you . . . and please forgive me . . . ”

“Was this what he meant?”

“Ryo? What are you talking about? He who?”

“Dee.. I thought It was a figment of my imagination, or a delusion, but he came to me before I blacked out, and Be fore I woke up.. I herd his voice.”

I was startled when Bikky hugged me, tears running down his face. I realized then exactly what Dee meant to him, He truly loved Dee.

“I’m sorry dad..”

“Me too Bikky... me too.”

No one said anything as father and son held each other and mourned for their loss.


________________

Well What do you think? I’m working on chapter 2 and will hopefully have it up soon....

R&R Please!