Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act III, Pistols and Passion ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Boo hoo! I don't own FAKE and I'm not Sanami Matoh. This is Yaoi kids, so watch out for hot boy on boy action. Sexy, sexy, sexy!
 
“What the fuck do you mean?” Dee roared. “There was enough crack in that warehouse to convict the pope!”
 
“What an interesting comment, Detective, seeing as we have just as much evidence connecting the pope to those drugs as we have connecting them to Martin MacLean,” Rose said flatly.
 
“I don't believe this!”
 
Ryo glanced between the two and sighed. Things had really been looking up yesterday, the drug bust had trumped all records in New York, and there were a few hints filtering down that they might be up for special commendation. That of course, was nothing compared to the joy of knowing that they were going to nail Martin MacLean. Unfortunately reality seemed intent on rearing its ugly head.
 
Despite the meticulous records that Dee and Ryo both knew Martin kept, there was nothing in any of the buildings down on the pier to connect him or the MacLean Corporation to the narcotics that had been seized. The drugs belonged to no one. The handful of men who had been there guarding them had no names to give, but all were frantic to think of some. If they couldn't come up with someone, the five of them were going down for it. Ryo knew that Dee was dangerously close to dropping a few hints in front of them, and that if his partner did so, he'd probably be booted off the force. For now they needed to stop trying to rush things and step back.
 
“There's got to be something,” Ryo murmured.
 
Neither Rose nor Dee looked over at him, both still yelling back and forth as Ryo began to page through the documents again. There had to be something.
 
“This sucks,” Dee finally snapped. “It's such bullshit. We know the guy's dirty for this, we know he's involved, it's bullshit that we can't find anything on him.”
 
Ryo leaned back suddenly and sighed, a light frown on his face as he thought. Something was wrong here, something was suddenly bothering him. Something about all of this didn't connect.
 
“Come on, Ryo,” Dee growled. “Let's get out of here.”
 
Ryo stood up slowly and grabbed his jacket, his eyes distant as he thought. Something was wrong, but he just couldn't seem to grasp it, just couldn't make himself focus on what he was missing.
 
 
“That arrogant shit,” Dee shook his head as he watched Ryo cook. “I really hate your cousin, Ryo.”
 
“I've noticed.”
 
“Ryo,” Dee's voice dropped suddenly and he sighed. “Something about this whole case doesn't feel right.”
 
Ryo paused and glanced over at Dee from the corner of his eye. Dee was slumped in his chair, the eternal cigarette resting lightly in one hand, his face darkly introverted as he concentrated. Ryo nodded.
 
“I know, I've noticed it too, but I can't quite put my finger on it.”
 
“I feel like we're getting played,” Dee said. “Someone's pulling our strings, I mean, shit, you can't find that much crack, ever. No one with any experience in drug deals would leave that much laying around in one place. You're asking to get busted.”
 
“Yeah,” Ryo agreed. “I almost--”
 
Their conversation was cut off by the sound of the doorbell, Dee getting up quickly to answer it. Diana's voice drifted in to Ryo and he smiled as he flipped the stove down to simmer and stirred a few other pots. He leaned down so Diana could kiss him on the cheek and smiled as she sniffed dramatically at their cooking meal.
 
“Would you like to stay?” he asked.
 
“How wonderful of you to offer! I'd love to.”
 
“Great,” Dee said as he rolled his eyes. “Maybe Rose will show up too and we can have a little business meeting.”
 
As if in answer the doorbell rang again.
 
 
Dee grumbled throughout dinner. He glared darkly at Rose every time the man started to speak and looked furious when the Commissioner tugged his shirt partly off to show Diana the day's bullet wound. The FBI agent clicked her tongue and shrugged.
 
“That's what you get for going out without me.”
 
“Sorry Diana,” Ryo said. “We just thought that we'd find some evidence connecting Martin to this whole thing, not a warehouse full of crack.”
 
“How did you get the idea to look there again?” Rose asked nonchalantly.
 
“Anonymous source,” Dee answered.
 
“Well maybe you should call your source back and find out how they got their information.”
 
“Can't.”
 
“Why not?”
 
Dee took a long drag from his cigarette and stared up at the ceiling as he silently debated. At last he sighed and leaned forward.
 
“She's out of town right now.”
 
A long moment of silence passed and Rose's mouth thinned angrily.
 
“Alicia Grant?”
 
Dee shrugged and Ryo blinked in surprise.
 
“Alicia told you that?” Ryo said. “What else did she say?”
 
“Just that she was getting out of town and that Makkel and Vones had some connections to a businessman from upstate that we should look into. She said she hopes you're alright, and not to call her again.”
 
“It sounds like you have a very friendly relationship with a known mob boss,” Rose said sharply.
 
“Calm down Berkeley,” Diana said as she shook her head. “It's just Alicia. She still sends me cards from time to time when she's bored.”
 
“You don't think that's a conflict of interests?”
 
“You don't think that criminals are anything more than criminals?” Dee snapped.
 
“You're endangering this investigation,” Rose said lowly. “Was she the anonymous source that tipped you off about where Jerry Tinota lives?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“So who did?”
 
Dee shook his head. “Not telling you that one.”
 
Rose's mouth pursed tightly and he glared at Dee.
 
“What the hell kind of cop are you?”
 
“A damn good one,” Ryo said softly. “Can we get back on track please?”
 
His dark brown eyes skidded over them and his voice remained calm and collected as he spoke again.
 
“We need to decide what our next move is going to be.”
 
“Any suggestions?” Diana asked.
 
“I think a trip upstate is in order,” Ryo said. “I think it's time to look around the MacLean Corporation holdings and see what we can find. We don't have enough for a warrant, but if we can get permission from the current board chairman, we don't need one.”
 
Dee grinned. “That sounds like a plan to me.”
 
“I'm home!” Bikky's voice ripped through the small apartment and he trudged into the living room, frowning as he looked around. “Hi Diana!”
 
“Hi Bikky,” she said with a smile. “How are you doing, how's Carol?”
 
“Fine,” he blushed slightly. “Carol's fine too,” now his eyes narrowed and he glared at Rose. “What the hell are you doing here again?”
 
Dee roared with laughter and Ryo shot Bikky an irritated glance.
 
“Bikky,” Ryo warned.
 
“Yeah, fine, sorry,” Bikky muttered.
 
“Hey Biks,” Dee puffed a long line of smoke. “Can you stay with Carol this weekend?”
 
“Probably,” Bikky's face shifted slightly and his eyes pressed into Dee. “What's it worth to you?”
 
Dee chuckled again and shook his head. “Ryo and I are going upstate on police business Bikky.”
 
“So it would really cramp your style if you had to bring a kid with you,” Bikky's hands rested on his hips. “Wouldn't it?”
 
“Listen you little monkey shit,” Dee snapped. “I'm not going to pay you and you're not going with!”
 
“You're not in charge of me you old pervert!”
 
“You're real brave when you're on the other side of the room you diminutive brat!”
 
Bikky darted across the room, his face now inches away from Dee's as he stuck his tongue out.
 
“You like this better you stupid fart!”
 
“Why you little…”
 
The fight descended into a flurry of fists and kicks, Ryo sighing heavily as he picked up his coffee and ignored them. Diana watched with a little amusement and Rose stared with open shock. Finally Dee yanked Bikky into a headlock and pinned him to the floor.
 
“Say it!” Dee roared.
 
“No!”
 
“Say it!”
 
“NO!”
 
“I'm not going to let go, Bikky. Just say it.”
 
A long moment passed as Bikky struggled to get free, but Dee was holding on tight. At last the boy grumbled angrily.
 
“What was that?” Dee said.
 
“I said, you're not a pervert and I'm sorry.”
 
“That's what I thought you said,” Dee said and let go.
 
He pulled a twenty from his wallet and handed it to Bikky as the boy got up.
 
“Take Carol to the movies or something this weekend, okay?”
 
“Yeah, fine. Rat bastard.”
 
“You want to go again?”
 
Bikky grumbled something again and headed for the kitchen, tucking the money in his pocket and glaring at Rose as he passed. Ryo sighed again.
 
“You know, you can't keep solving your problems with him like that,” he said. “Someday you won't be able to pin him down and make him apologize.”
 
“When that day comes, I'll turn in my badge and take my vows,” Dee lit another cigarette and grinned at Ryo.
 
Ryo shook his head. “Why is this making my head hurt?”
 
 
Dee was again amazed by the beauty and sprawling size of the MacLean household, his mouth thinning as he smoked quietly and waited for Ryo's grandfather to receive them. They had arrived later than they had meant to, it was already dark outside, and Dee was antsy and irritable after the long car ride with Rose. Diana had been unable to accompany them, which meant that there was only Ryo to play peacemaker between the two of them, and he had gotten tired of it pretty quick.
 
They sat in Franklin's study now, a fire flickering warmly over them as they tried to wait patiently. Ryo kept looking around, his hands nervously playing with the end of his tie. He still didn't like being in this house, he just couldn't stand this place.
 
“Randy!”
 
Ryo stood up with a slight smile and gently hugged his grandfather, the older man smiling happily at them as he sat down at his desk.
 
“How's Bikky?”
 
“He's fine,” Ryo said. “He's sorry that he couldn't come with to see you.”
 
Franklin chuckled. “I'll bet. You said something about this visit being official, what can I do for you?”
 
“Well…” Ryo shrugged and glanced over at Dee and Rose.
 
The Commissioner took the hint and cleared his throat.
 
“Mr. MacLean, we'd like your permission to search some of your company's holdings. We have reason to believe that one of your employees may be involved in drug trafficking and might be using your business as a front for his operations.”
 
“Drug trafficking?” Franklin said with a frown. “That's impossible. I hire only the best, and I trust all of my employees.”
 
“I'm sure that's true sir,” Rose continued. “But we have our suspicions for a reason, and we'd like the chance to either confirm or deny them.”
 
“You don't have a warrant?”
 
Rose's mouth thinned. “No sir.”
 
“I see,” Franklin glanced over at Ryo and sighed. “You really think this is necessary?”
 
“Unfortunately, yes,” Ryo answered.
 
“Alright,” Franklin said. “I'll allow it, but I want you to be discreet.”
 
“Of course.”
 
“What's going on in here?”
 
They turned at the sound of the soft voice, Martin MacLean staring in at them darkly. His eyes slid to Franklin as he stepped farther into the room.
 
“Grandfather, what are you doing?”
 
“Ah, Martin, perfect timing. Randy has come up here to check over a few of our places of business, they're looking for someone involved with drug running. Isn't that interesting?”
 
Martin blinked, his hands shaking with rage.
 
“I should have known,” he said softly. “I saw all the signs. You're going to sell me out.”
 
Ryo frowned sharply, but Martin pulled out a gun before he could say anything and pointed it at Franklin.
 
“Holy shit,” Dee breathed and started to reach for his own gun, Martin's eyes shooting to him.
 
“Don't fucking move you faggot. You all just sit still and don't fucking move.”
 
Franklin shook his head and sighed, Martin's eyes ripping back to him.
 
“You're going to sell me out!”
 
“Now, now,” Franklin said warmly. “Calm down Martin.”
 
“Fuck no,” Martin said and the gun swung quickly until it pointed at Ryo. “You, get over here, now.”
 
Ryo numbly stood, he heard Dee's breath catch sharply and could feel every eye in the room pressing into him.
 
“On your knees, hands behind your head,” Martin snapped.
 
Ryo got down slowly and flinched a little as the gun barrel pressed against his temple. His eyes slid to Dee and he stared at him, trying to look calm, trying to focus on Dee as Martin's cold pistol shook against his skin.
 
“Martin,” Franklin said lowly. “This is a bad plan.”
 
“You've been setting me up from the beginning,” Martin's voice quavered. “I knew it, I fucking knew it. All that shit about leaving him your money and the goddamned mob hits, and everything leading always back to me. How long did it take you set everything up? You old bastard. How could you do this to me?”
 
“Martin, if you would just calm down,” Franklin said tiredly. “Yes, all the initial evidence points to you, but did you really think I would leave anything that would concretely pin this to you? It will give you a reputation, a strong one, if you could just keep your temper in check we wouldn't have this new problem. Now what are you going to do Martin? You have three police officers in this room that now know we're involved, hell, they know we're running things. So what do we do now?”
 
Martin blinked and Franklin shook his head again.
 
“You see Martin, this is why you have so many problems, you never think things through,” he pulled a gun from his desk and pointed it at Rose. “If you hadn't gotten involved now they would have wandered around for a few days until they spotted Mr. Tinota working down at the Blaine holding, then they would have camped out there until our new organized crime task force was informed that they were staking out a suspected mob associate. Then, our people would have taken over, busted Tinota for running drugs, he would have dealed his way out, and everything would have already gone according to plan, but no, you had to burst in here and shoot your mouth off.”
 
“You didn't tell me,” Martin said weakly. “I thought that…”
 
“Yes, I'm quite aware of what you thought,” Franklin snapped irritably. “You need to learn to come and talk to me Martin, honestly, you're such a fool sometimes.”
 
Ryo blinked thickly, his eyes locked on Franklin now with disbelief. The old man smiled at him a little.
 
“I'm sorry Randy. You were just a convenient tool, one we needed to pull all this off. If it makes you feel any better, I never really meant to kill you, I only hire the best, you know. Ms. Roe was very careful and very clear on her orders, she was just to wing you a little bit, rough you up some so you'd want to get involved in the case.”
 
“Tonya Roe?” he breathed and Franklin chuckled.
 
“So sorry, Randy. Don't worry, I'll see that Bikky's taken care of, he'll have the best of everything, I do owe you that much.”
 
“You son of a bitch,” Dee said lowly and Franklin chuckled quietly.
 
“Mr. Laytner, you have no idea.”
 
The gun fired sharply and Rose jerked back in his chair, Dee scrambling quickly down, Franklin growling as he tried to follow the moving detective. Ryo heard Martin gasp with surprise and felt the gun shake more violently. Ryo gritted his teeth and his hand snaked out around Martin's wrist, yanking it sharply back as the sound of another pistol report echoed through the room. Ryo's fist slammed into Martin's stomach and caused him to double over, a second punch landing against his jaw as Ryo sprang to his feet.
 
Dee leapt over the desk, Franklin firing again and Dee felt white hot fire rip through his side. He tackled Franklin roughly and pounded a fist sharply into his wrist. The gun clattered across the floor as they fell roughly down, Dee pounding punch after punch into Franklin, the body beneath him struggling and desperately trying to fight back. Finally Dee pulled himself away and went after the gun, aiming it quickly down at Franklin as he got to his feet.
 
“Move,” he said lowly and directed Franklin to creep slowly until he knelt next to Martin, Ryo's wide eyes passing over them. “I've got them Ryo, check on Rose.”
 
Ryo nodded and sprang across the room, one hand pressing lightly to Rose's neck.
 
Dee pulled out his cell phone and dialed without looking down.
 
“My name is Detective Dee Laytner, and I need to report an officer involved shooting. We've got an officer down at Capeside Manor,” he told the 911 operator. “We need help right away. Two suspects in custody, hurry it the fuck up.”
 
“Bet the cops respond pretty damn quick around here, don't they?” Dee said lowly and grinned at Martin and Franklin. “One of the perks of living in a nice neighborhood.”
 
“He's not breathing,” Ryo called hoarsely.
 
“Shit,” Dee whispered. “Ambulance is on the way.”
 
Ryo nodded and gently lowered Rose down onto the floor, one hand lightly tilting the Commissioner's head back. He knelt and began to perform CPR, firmly pressing his hands into Rose's chest as he counted and then leaned over and checked for a pulse and breathing. He pinched Rose's nose and breathed into his mouth, a tight seal forming between their lips as the breath was exchanged. The moments passed and Ryo kept at it, his eyes blinking quickly as he struggled not to cry. This couldn't be happening, this wasn't happening.
 
Rose gasped suddenly and his eyes slipped groggily open. He stared at Ryo and gave him a weak smile before his eyes slid closed again. Ryo checked his pulse and breathing almost fell over with relief. Rose was breathing on his own now.
 
“How's he doing?” Dee asked as the sound of sirens began to fill the air.
 
“He's breathing,” Ryo said weakly.
 
“Good,” Dee flinched. “Could you come help me out for a minute, I need to sit down.”
 
“Dee?”
 
Dee tried to smile as he felt Ryo pull his arm around his neck, supporting his weight as he helped Dee to sit down, Dee's gun still trained on Martin and Franklin. Ryo pulled out his own weapon and lightly kissed Dee's forehead.
 
“It's okay, I've got them. Just rest.”
 
Dee nodded, his face a little pale as he blinked and lowered his gun.
 
“I don't think you need to have any more contact with your family, Ryo.”
 
 
Dee threw a wadded up ball of paper at Rose and the Commissioner stared over at him with annoyance.
 
“Keep talking shit,” Dee snapped. “I know people in this hospital.”
 
“Well you certainly spend enough time here,” Rose said coolly. “I'm not surprised.”
 
Ryo slumped in his chair and rubbed irritably at his temple. How the could hospital have done this to him? Who in the hell had decided it was a good idea for Berkeley Rose and Dee Laytner to share a room? He felt like his head was going to explode, and neither showed any signs of quieting down.
 
Suddenly the door swung open and Dee froze immediately, a flash of angry terror darting over his face as Emiry stormed in. Dee carefully smoothed his blankets and tried to smile at her.
 
“Good morning, Nurse Emiry,” he said.
 
Her eyes narrowed. “What game are you playing now?”
 
Her fist pounded into his head as she pushed him down. “All I hear about is all the racket you're making and how hard it is for the nurses on this floor to do their jobs!”
 
“Get off me you gorilla!” Dee roared. “How in the hell did you ever even become a nurse you psychopath!”
 
Rose chuckled quietly and Ryo flinched. Bad move.
 
Emiry spun on the Commissioner with an accusing stare, glaring darkly down at him as she hovered over his bed.
 
“And you! You're supposed to be setting a good example for your officers!”
 
“Mam, I assure you…”
 
“Don't you mam me!” Emiry bellowed. “It's time for rest!”
 
She jammed Rose down into his bed roughly, his eyes wide with surprise as she pinned him with one arm.
 
“I think that's my cue to leave,” Ryo said with a nervous laugh. “Goodbye guys, I'll see you soon!”
 
“No, Ryo, don't leave!” Dee cried. “Please! This woman's crazy!”
 
“What did you say?”
 
“Ah shit!”
 
 
“How are you sleeping?” Dee asked quietly, careful to keep his voice low and not wake Rose.
 
Ryo shrugged slightly and Dee kissed his forehead and ran a hand through the silky hair.
 
“I miss you,” Dee said. “I can't wait to come home. How's the clean up going?”
 
“It's done,” Ryo said. “When you get out you can either go to your place or mine.”
 
“I'm going home with you Ryo MacLean,” Dee said with a grin. “My Sexy little Ryo.”
 
Ryo blushed darkly and Dee couldn't help but kiss him again, lips pressing lightly to Ryo's as his hand tightened against Ryo's neck. There was a gentle brushing of tongues, but Dee didn't press, knowing that Rose's presence was enough to make Ryo nervous already.
 
“Want to have some fun?” Dee said softly and arched his eyebrows suggestively.
 
Ryo frowned and shook his head.
 
“What's wrong with you?”
 
“Don't worry about him,” Dee said dismissively. “He sleeps like a bear. He won't notice a thing. Besides, if I strip you, I don't think he'll complain too much.”
 
Dee roared with laughter at the blazing blush that he knew covered Ryo from head to toe. A fist slammed sharply into his head and Ryo glared darkly at him.
 
“I hate you Dee Laytner.”
 
Dee chuckled. “Liar.”
 
 
The MacLean Corporation was soon in shambles.
 
With unlimited access to all of their files and employees, the FBI soon had an airtight case against most of the board members and several of Ryo's cousins. Martin MacLean did not go quietly, and gave up as much information as he could to get his sentence reduced. Franklin remained more stoic and said very little about the company's operations.
 
Ryo had very little time to be bitter or to lament the second loss of his MacLean family connections. Looking back he could see how clearly and carefully Franklin had played him, how gently he had won Ryo's trust and how cautiously he had set the pieces up. With Ryo as heir to the MacLean Corporation, all the suspicion would fall on Martin, and it was still unclear whether Franklin had been serious about not throwing him to the wolves. If Martin hadn't burst in on their conversation, things very likely would have gone just as Franklin MacLean planned, Ryo completely oblivious to the role he was playing as the crack was shipped out of police headquarters itself. He would have only thought of his grandfather in warm terms, and probably would have offered him whatever protection he could muster when the law cornered Martin. It didn't matter though, he was too busy scrambling to gather evidence, coordinating with the FBI and NYC Internal Affairs to corner and capture the dirty cops that had been in on the scheme to really be upset.
 
Half of the cops on the organized crime task force were on the MacLean payroll, and had been preparing to smuggle the cocaine seized at dock fifteen out onto the streets. Most gave themselves up without a struggle and readily surrendered the names of all of their contacts, including the now notorious Jerry Tinota.
 
Tinota was hauled in only four days after Rose and Dee had been admitted to the hospital, and was outlining the entire MacLean operation before day five rolled around. He explained who owed who money, where the drugs had come from, which organizations were supporting the take over and which ones were against it. He clarified every detail he could, supplying folders and tape recordings of conversations that he had had with both Martin and Franklin, and managed to get his sentence reduced, despite the fact that he no longer had an important business man backing him. Apparently, Tinota wasn't stupid, and had been saving all the information he could to make the best deal possible if the worst should happen.
 
Two weeks later and it was front page news, the most successful and farthest reaching bust in recent history. Dozens of officials had been implicated, and there was talk of even the mayor feeling some serious heat from the take down.
 
Dee, Ryo, and Rose received special awards for actions above and beyond the call of duty, Dee and Rose accepting theirs a little gingerly. Both were moving slowly still, and hadn't returned to active duty, which soon had Dee's nerves on edge. He couldn't take much more paperwork.
 
 
Dee sat down gingerly on the bed and leaned against the headboard, his whole body aching as he sighed heavily. Damn. He had been shot before, but this wound seemed to pull and stretch every time he breathed. He couldn't wait for it to heal.
 
He stared as Ryo came into the room, his brown haired partner smiling slightly at Dee as he toweled off his hair, his skin still warmly pink after the long shower. Smooth muscles rippled beneath Ryo's pajamas, and Dee could just imagine the soft warmth of that skin and…He really couldn't wait to heal.
 
Ryo climbed into bed next to him and gently pulled the blankets up around them, Dee sighing heavily as Ryo pressed next to him.
 
“What's wrong?” Ryo asked.
 
“I want a kiss.”
 
Ryo chuckled and sat back up, leaning over to kiss his injured lover. His lips were soft against Dee's, and he felt a warm tongue trace over them, gently circling across them as Dee lingered. Then, softly, a tongue slid inside and worked over his mouth, tickling against every surface, pressing warmly against Ryo's tongue. Ryo moaned a little, his eyes sliding closed as Dee continued the kiss, somehow deepening it. Ryo clung a little to Dee, his head spinning as his mouth was filled with Dee's taste. It felt so good.
 
Distantly he felt a hand begin to unbutton his shirt, well known fingers darting over his skin and then gently pinching at his nipples. He gasped, but Dee didn't break the kiss and held him captive, a warm heat rushing through Ryo as fingers began to slide down his chest. He pushed back from Dee and panted sharply, shaking his head a little.
 
“Your doctor said no strenuous activity,” he said breathlessly.
 
Dee sighed and slumped down in the bed. Son of a bitch. Ryo would remember something like that. He tried to remember the feel of Ryo's tongue against his and closed his eyes, his fingers still tingling with the warmth of Ryo's smooth skin. Suddenly, his eyes shot back open as Ryo straddled his legs and gently kissed his stomach.
 
“Guess I'll have to do all the work, huh?” Ryo whispered.
 
Dee had died. He must have. This was heaven. He had died and someone had fucked up and he had ended up in heaven. He watched, spellbound, as Ryo slowly removed his shirt and tossed it aside, the pale milky skin just begging for Dee to touch it. He raised a hand and lightly pressed it against Ryo, his palm warming as Ryo leaned into the touch and rubbed against it. Ryo moaned happily and Dee gasped. Ryo's dark eyes slid to his and then the brown haired man leaned forward and began to kiss and lick over Dee's bare chest, carefully skirting around the thick bandages.
 
Dee's eyes closed as he felt Ryo caress his mouth over every inch of olive toned skin. Soft lips and a gentle tongue traced across him, bathing him in love and warmth as Ryo slowly slid lower, his hands gently rubbing against Dee's sides and then dipping down. Dee moaned again as he felt Ryo tug at his pants and slowly pull them down.
 
“Ryo,” he breathed.
 
Now Ryo was sliding down his legs, kissing and licking at every inch of Dee he could find, tracing his tongue over Dee's knees and down to his ankles. Dee shivered as Ryo began to climb gently back up his anxious body, his eyes open now and pinned on the pale man before him. Ryo's hair was still damp and clung lightly to his head as he stared up at Dee, his face a deep shade of pink as his fingers dug gently into Dee's thighs. Dee shivered and gasped again, every part of him aching for Ryo to touch it.
 
He started to lean forward, to grab a hold of Ryo, but Ryo pushed him back and gently straddled Dee's hips again, pinning him back against the headboard.
 
“You have to stay still,” Ryo whispered. “Or we have to stop.”
 
Dee's mouth hung open, and Ryo chuckled as he leaned forward and kissed Dee, taking control of their kiss this time, strangely aroused as he dominated Dee completely. Dee sucked lightly at his tongue and Ryo felt warm soft hands slide down his bare back and underneath his pajama pants. Strong fingers pressed against his ass firmly and then traced around his hips, still pressing into him, then gently grabbing hold. Ryo moaned into the kiss, his whole body melting at Dee's touch.
 
He pulled back and closed his eyes, his back arching as Dee stroked and rubbed against him. He ran his hands over his chest, caressing his nipples and he moaned, Dee's hands faltering a little as he panted for air. Ryo began to thrust lightly into Dee's hold, unable to stop himself, his body rubbing hard against Dee's growing erection as Dee continued to pull and squeeze.
 
“Dee,” Ryo breathed. “Oh Dee…”
 
His mouth hung lightly open and his hands traced up his neck, caressing lightly over his lips as he moaned again, everything within him desiring Dee and only Dee. Dee was panting heavily as he stared at Ryo, his eyes hungrily following every touch and caress. The hot friction made between Ryo's light thrusting and the scratchy fabric of his pants was driving Dee crazy, and he was almost painfully aware of how hard and ready he was. Ryo moaned again.
 
They both knew this was the Ryo that was almost never seen, the Ryo that gave himself over completely to passion and allowed himself to do only what felt good. This Ryo had no concerns or worries about consequences. This Ryo wanted only to be pleasured and to give pleasure, and he was very good at both. Both imagined that it was Dee's hands trailing up and down Ryo's body, that it was Dee exploring and playing with heated skin, Dee's confident touch playing over his flesh.
 
Ryo moaned loudly, his mouth opening wider. One hand slid down and began to rub at his nipples, teasing and playing between the two, the touch pinching hard and then fluttering lightly over them. Ryo thrust harder, and Dee moaned, his hands still working as he struggled to keep his mind clear, to watch everything that his Sexy little Ryo did. A strangled cry escaped Ryo and Dee bit back on his own cry as he watched Ryo raise one hand back to his face and rub at his lips. Ryo sucked the fingers in and began to slide them in and out of his mouth, his tongue dragging over them.
 
“Ryo,” Dee breathed.
 
It was too much, he was going to burst. Ryo's body was shaking against him, his hips thrusting hard now as Dee squeezed and pulled, his hands slick with precum as Ryo moaned and sucked at his fingers. Then suddenly Ryo was panting, his eyes clenching tightly as his head was thrown back, fingers wetly trailing down his neck as he came. He released a long cry, his whole body jerking sharply, long streams rippling out over Dee's hands. Dee's own hips thrust a little and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.
 
Suddenly Ryo was scrambling back down him, his mouth opening again and sliding wetly down Dee. Dee cried out, both with surprise and pleasure as Ryo sucked at him hard, his tongue running greedily all across Dee as his hands clenched into Dee's thighs.
 
“Ryo,” Dee moaned again, his head pressing hard against the headboard.
 
It was all the warning he could give as he reached climax and filled Ryo's mouth, Ryo still stroking over him with his tongue and petting against his thighs as Dee came. Dee gasped for air, his vision blurring with the intensity of the ecstasy that raced over him, everything tensing and shuddering. At last his body began to relax and he panted a little as he stared down at Ryo.
 
His pale lover gently slid his mouth free and carefully licked Dee clean, Dee groaning again, his eyes closing as Ryo's tongue slowly made its way back up his body. Ryo curled up warmly next to him and lightly kissed at Dee's neck, the thick sweat salty against his lips as he played them across Dee. Dee was still struggling to breathe, and Ryo smiled happily as he kissed along Dee's jaw line and then lightly against his lips.
 
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed finally and wrapped an arm around Ryo. “I love you so much.”
 
“I love you too,” Ryo whispered and closed his eyes, surrounded in a warm happiness as they drifted off to sleep.
 
You and only you, forever.