Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act III, Pistols and Passion ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey there guys, sorry about the delay in this post…
 
Did you enjoy the FAKE Fanfic that almost never was? Damn, you would not believe the crap that I went through with this story. First of all, I was about thirty pages in when my computer ate the file (still not sure what happened; user error, virus, act of the gods) and I pretty much lost all will to do anything with it.
 
I worked on it pretty half-heartedly, it's not much fun re-writing something you've already written from scratch, and then I developed uber bad writer's block. I knew what was going to happen, I knew Franklin was a player, but damn if I just couldn't get anything to work out in the story.
 
So, being angry and frustrated I logged into Mediaminer with the intention of updating ACT II to inform you all that there would be no ACT III. Mediaminer had been being an evil bitch to me too, it kept e-mailing that I had new comments, but when I clicked on the link or even went to the reviews through the site, it would only show one review (it was very happy though, and I liked it). But anyway, I was pissed about that, and pissed about my crappy writing, and pissed because my stupid computer was making me mad.
 
Plus, everything kept distracting me from this story. Stupid Descendants of Darkness vol. 4; Tsuzuki is just so hot as a priest!
 
But like I was saying, I logged into Mediaminer and for once, it actually opened all the reviews. I almost cried. I felt my passion for this story re-ignite, and I finished it, for you the reader.
 
LOL.
 
Honestly, ACT I is still my personal fav, but I like ACT III better than ACT II. I don't know why exactly, it just seemed to me like ACT II didn't have the same kind of plot substance as the other two. Oh well, screw it.
 
Thanks to everyone who left reviews or at least thought nice thoughts for me. I really appreciate it, and again, feel free to leave comments and suggestions. So long as Mediaminer doesn't revert to its evil ways, I might get them, and if you're really serious, e-mail me, I don't mind at all. I'd love to hear from you.
 
To the people who noticed that my Ryo is still a strong wonderful man, thanks so much for noticing. It's a personal peeve of mine when Ryo turns into a whining crying little sissy with the libido of a dead man. I think he's sensitive, but that doesn't make him any less manly. I tried to give him the opportunity to take more control in this act, but damn if that wiley Dee didn't work his way back in.
 
Can you tell I love Ryo best?
 
I want to write something more Dee centric next, but we'll have to wait and see what comes up, only time will tell.
 
Love you all so much, and thanks for sticking with me through this little rant and through this fanfic!
 
Grumpy Demon