Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IV, Disappearances and Reunions ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

So, that was ACT IV. What'd ya think?
 
I personally had a hard time writing this. My favorite part of FAKE is the interaction between Dee and Ryo, and that didn't happen as much as I would have liked in this one. Ryo was on his own a lot and I had a few problems writing about how he was feeling without Dee around.
 
Yeah, yeah, I know I said I wanted to write something more Dee-centric at the end of the last one, but I just had this idea and bam. That's what you get.
 
I've got plans to do an ACT V, but don't get too excited. My boss has informed me that if I don't start putting some serious time in, I'm not going to get all of my projects finished in time and I'll lose my next bonus. Boo.
 
So, Dee and Ryo will have to, sadly, take second place in my life as I get back to my paying work.
 
Again, I love reviews! I know it's conceited and all, but honestly, I love them! I don't care if you hated this one, go ahead and tell me that you think. I'd love to hear it. As always, e-mail if you want, I'm pretty good about writing back.
 
Usually.
 
Love to you all, the Grumpiest of Demons.