Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IV, Disappearances and Reunions ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I do not own FAKE. I am not Sanami Matoh. I am penniless and have nothing worth suing for. This Fanfic is set after (surprise, surprise) ACT III: Pistols and Passion. You may want to read the other ones before you get started, but if you don't feel like it, that's up to you.
Reviews are always welcome, flame me if you like, but I will just point and laugh.
Special thanks to those great people who e-mailed me and gave my ego a nice little stroke. Hope you like it!
 
 
Dee glared at Inspector Cordoba, chief investigator for Internal Affairs. She resolutely stared back.
 
“You know,” she said flatly. “The more attitude you give me, the longer this is going to take.”
 
“I'm telling you everything that happened,” he complained. “You just keep wasting my time by asking me the same questions sixteen fucking times.”
 
“Well, let's go for seventeen. How did you know Thomas Frate?”
 
“He and I grew up together. He sometimes supplied me with information about different deals or situations.”
 
“And how would you respond to people who would suggest that you reciprocated this by supplying him with information?”
 
“I'd say look at his arrest record and see who the head investigator was on the case that landed him in prison last time. I didn't give Tommy anything.”
 
“And how do you explain his blood all over your clothing?” she asked.
 
“I was sitting in front of him when they blew his head off,” Dee growled. “I think that might have done it.”
 
“And what happened next?”
 
“I managed to elude them for a few hours and ditched my bloody coat in an alley behind some old warehouse. I left the information that Frate had given me with a friend and gave him instructions to see that it made it to the FBI's downtown offices. Then I headed back out on the street. They caught up with me. I was taken to their facilities and held there for six days.”
 
“And then?”
 
“By that point Agent Spacey had gotten the information that I had messangered to her and she filed for a warrant. The officers who were staking the place out radioed when I was removed to the train yards. The operation was shifted. I almost got shot. The cops rounded up the suspects and I came here to begin this interview which I believe I will still be giving when I qualify for retirement. Can we be done now?”
 
“Just a few more questions. We have a witness that can place you outside of the Orphanage of the Sacred Peace just two days ago.”
 
“Must have been somebody who looks like me.”
 
Dee shrugged. When the cops went back to talk to Mother, she'd suddenly develop a case of fuzzy memory. She'd say that it could have been Dee, but at her age it was so hard to be sure about these things anymore. He had to bite back on a grin.
 
“And how do you explain your cell phone found at another shooting site?”
 
“I dropped it. Whatever happened to it after that I had no control over.”
 
Cordoba's mouth thinned irritably and she flipped the file closed. One hand smacked off the tape recorder between them and she leaned forward.
 
“Alright, that's the official version, the one that I'll file and we'll support. Now tell me what the fuck really happened, Detective.”
 
“Inspector,” he said with shock. “Are you suggesting that I'm lying to Internal Affairs?”
 
 
Dee laughed and leaned against Drake's desk, a cigarette firmly propped between his fingers.
 
“Jesus, are you ever going to set a date?” Dee said as he shook his head.
 
“Diana can't make up her mind if she wants a spring wedding, a summer wedding, or a fall wedding, and so, I suffer,” Drake said glumly. “But it's important to her.”
 
“Whipped, whipped, whipped,” Ted chuckled.
 
“Yeah, have you gotten laid in the last month?” Drake snapped.
 
Ted frowned and blushed.
 
“So take that you single bitch,” Drake said. “I've got to go. Diana and I are going out to celebrate. Her transfer to New York was just approved. She got a nice promotion and a big raise, so she's taking me out to dinner,” Drake winked at them. “It's a perk of being an enlightened man.”
 
Dee laughed.
 
“Enjoy yourself. I've got some paperwork to finish.”
 
“Wait,” Ted leaned forward with a sharp frown. “You're doing paperwork?”
 
“Yeah, I know,” Dee sighed. “But Ryo's pissed. He refuses to do any of the write ups for this whole fiasco.”
 
“Awww, poor Dee,” Drake teased. “You actually have to work!”
 
“Go sleep with your girlfriend.”
 
“That's fiancé, and don't you forget it.”
 
 
Dee drummed his fingers against his desk and glared as Rose entered his office, Ryo trailing quietly after him.
 
“How's the paperwork coming, Detective?” Rose asked with a smirk.
 
“Fine sir,” Dee answered. “But it would go a lot faster if you returned my partner to me.”
 
Rose chuckled. “Well, since Internal Affairs has restricted you to deskwork until they complete their investigation, I think you have plenty of time to finish on your own. And I don't see any reason for Detective's MacLean's skills to go to waste because of your idiocy.”
 
“My what?” Dee roared.
 
“Calm down,” Rose said with a smirk. “Ryo, do you have that file you were looking for?”
 
“Yes sir, right here,” Ryo said as he held it up. “Let's go.”
 
“What? Wait! Come on, this sucks! Someone stay and talk to me!”
 
“So sorry Laytner,” Rose said. “But we've found an interesting connection between the Koats Shipping and Receiving Company and the MacLean family.”
 
“What?” Dee stood up. “Wait, you can't just drop that on me and leave! Ryo!”
 
“JJ's on in an hour,” Ryo said as he shut the door. “I'll let him know you're lonely.”
 
 
Dee entered his apartment and sighed heavily. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it aside, a cigarette quickly sliding between his lips. Damn he hated paperwork. At least when Ryo was there there was something hot to look at when his brain needed a break. Ryo. He sighed again.
 
His partner had been distant and preoccupied since they had been reunited. Ryo always seemed to be looking out windows or working on something or on his way somewhere. Dee couldn't remember the last time they had just been together. They had slept together, but only in the “kept all of their clothes on and actually slept” sense of things. And even then Ryo usually rolled out of his arms and slept on the other side of the bed. Dee irritably sucked at his cigarette and then ground it out.
 
“Bikky?” he called. “You home? Ryo?”
 
There was a soft sound in the master bedroom and Dee tugged at his tie as he opened the door. He froze there, and stared at Ryo in surprise. Ryo was looking out the window again, but now tears were running down his face. He wasn't moving, his arms crossed over his chest as he lightly pressed his forehead against the glass.
 
“Ryo?”
 
Ryo's eyes shifted to him and then closed. Dee felt something within him rip painfully and he rushed forward, quickly pulling Ryo close.
 
“Ryo? What is it? What happened?”
 
“Bed,” Ryo murmured.
 
“What?” Dee gently pressed his hand against Ryo's neck.
 
“The bed,” Ryo said, his voice a little clearer. “My parent's bed. It's destroyed. I…I have to get rid of it.”
 
Dee took a deep breath and rested his head against Ryo's.
 
“Oh Ryo, I'm so sorry.”
 
“I can't stop crying,” Ryo said and wiped hard at the tears that were still running down his face, his other hand lightly gripping Dee's shirt. “This is what makes me cry.”
 
He laughed hollowly and Dee shook his head.
 
“Shh Ryo,” he whispered. “It's okay.”
 
“It's not about the bed, is it?” Ryo said shakily.
 
“No.”
 
“You almost died.”
 
Dee closed his eyes.
 
“Yes,” he answered.
 
“Son of a bitch.”
 
Dee couldn't help the small smile that traced across his lips.
 
“Yes,” he said again.
 
“No,” Ryo said quickly. “I mean…I…”
 
“You're angry with me for almost dying. You're hurt about everything that happened. You're feeling guilty because Bikky got caught up in it. You're scared that something like this could happen again, and that I could really die.”
 
Ryo stared up at him and Dee smiled back.
 
“It's okay,” Dee said softly. “I feel the same way.”
 
Ryo's arms snaked around Dee and pulled him close, his face burying against Dee's neck as he silently cried. Dee held him and Ryo's hands tightened in his shirt. A long moment passed and Ryo felt something warm drop upon his neck. He felt Dee tense and Ryo closed his eyes.
 
“It's okay,” Ryo said softly. “I'm never going to let go.”
 
 
Dee leaned back in his desk and lit a cigarette as he stared at Ryo.
 
“So just what exactly is this interesting connection Rose was talking about?”
 
“It's not really that interesting,” Ryo said. “MacLean Corp. used to own Koats, but it was sold shortly after we busted…them.”
 
Dee nodded and shrugged.
 
“No, that's not particularly interesting, but it might explain how they got their information on us.”
 
“You think they're still involved too?” Ryo sighed. “Rose agrees with you.”
 
“Well I might have to change my opinion in that case,” Dee chuckled. “But I think so. You don't?”
 
Ryo shrugged and leaned his head in his hand. He really wanted things with the MacLean family to be over. He didn't want to have to keep struggling with them. Franklin and Martin were in jail, along with a few of his other cousins and even one of his uncles. Couldn't that be enough? Or had he just started a new feud with the family that didn't want him?
 
Ryo stared down at the paperwork on Dee's desk and picked up a few sheets.
 
“Let me do this,” he said with a sigh. “If I leave it to you, it won't get done for the next six months.”
 
 
Dee whistled softly as he walked down the apartment hallway of Ryo's building. The repairs looked to be just about done, and Ryo had made some kind of bargain with the building owner. They were going to do the painting themselves and he'd knock a few bucks off the rent. Dee chuckled; only someone like Ryo could work out a deal like that. If he had asked, the owner probably would have informed him that his lease was officially cancelled.
 
Things were starting to get back on track now. Ryo was smiling more and he spent a lot less time ignoring Dee. He was still a little distant, but he seemed to be warming back up. And most importantly to Dee, Ryo wasn't pulling away from him anymore. Dee was still embarrassed about their little crying jag, but he knew that both had felt better afterwards. They had both said what needed to be said, and Dee smiled a little.
 
I'm never going to let go. Dee chuckled as he heard Ryo's voice in his head.
 
“I'm never going to let you,” he whispered.
 
Dee heard laughter as he unlocked the door and entered, Bikky and Ryo visible in the living room as they painted, the walls slowly taking on a soft warm camel tinge. Dee nodded a little to himself. He should have known to leave the color pallet to Ryo, the man had damn good tastes.
 
“Jesus Bikky,” he said as he pulled off his jacket. “You've got more paint on you than on the walls.”
 
“Yeah bite me,” Bikky answered with a grin.
 
Dee glanced over at Ryo and one eyebrow lifted.
 
“And look at you. You don't have a spot of paint on you anywhere.”
 
“It's his anal retentive personality,” Bikky said flatly.
 
Both stared at him and Bikky grinned.
 
“Vocabulary word,” he said proudly.
 
Ryo burst out laughing and Dee shook his head.
 
“What the hell are they teaching you in that school?”
 
“That's what I keep asking, but Ryo keeps making me go.”
 
“Yes,” Ryo said, feigning sadness. “You have such a hard life.”
 
“Damn straight,” Bikky answered. “I have to put up with that sick pervert!”
 
He pointed at Dee and Dee's eyes flashed brightly.
 
“I'm not going to take shit from some one armed monkey!”
 
“And whose fault is it that my arm is broken?” Bikky roared.
 
Dee flinched and stared at the floor, his shoulders slumping a little.
 
“Sorry Bikky,” he said softly.
 
Bikky blinked and then shook his head.
 
“No, Dee, man it was a joke. I was just kidding. It's not like you broke my arm, it just happened.”
 
“Yeah,” Dee said, his voice still quiet. “Sorry Bikky.”
 
Bikky stared at him and then threw up his good arm.
 
“Well if you're really sorry then get over here and do this damn painting. It's a pain in the ass. And you can buy me something to eat too. Ryo's a freakin' slave driver. He only lets me stop to do my homework. And I want something good too, don't just try and buy me off with some Chinese food or a pizza, I want a real meal. And you can't complain once about how much I eat.”
 
“What?” Dee snapped. “What the hell kind of deal is that?”
 
“A damn fair one.”
 
“Watch your mouth you little apeshit,” Dee said. “Keep swearing and you won't even get to come to dinner with us.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
 
Ryo crossed his arms and shook his head.
 
“I don't see why we can't just move your bed over to my apartment. We didn't need to buy half the furniture we did, you've got more than enough to fill the place out.”
 
“Yeah, but all my stuff looks like it came from the Salvation Army,” Dee grinned at Ryo. “Of course, most of it did. What about this one?”
 
Dee flopped down on a large king sized bed and rolled back and forth, Ryo watching with a little amusement.
 
“It's got good support. Come on, give it a try.”
 
Ryo gingerly sat down and then stretched out. He frowned as he sat back up.
 
“It's too hard.”
 
“What?”
 
“I don't like it. Maybe we should get one of those sleep number beds, you know? Then we could each set our own side.”
 
Dee snorted. “Why? With the way we sleep, we'd just argue about it.”
 
Ryo blushed lightly. It was true. They always slept close together, so unless they were going to try and stretch out in the exact middle with each on his own side, a divided bed was useless. Ryo sat down on another bed and then lay down. He stared up at the ceiling and then rolled onto his side.
 
“Try this one.”
 
Dee clambered over him and Ryo laughed as he pushed Dee back. Dee chuckled and stretched out, a contented sigh escaping him.
 
“This is nice.”
 
Ryo sat up and bounced up and down a little. He frowned and bounced a little more, turning to ask Dee how much of the movement he could feel. Dee was grinning up at him and Ryo couldn't help the dark blush that passed over his face.
 
“What?” he sputtered.
 
“Nothing Sexy,” Dee answered, the grin still in place. “Let's get this one.”
 
Ryo sighed and wished that the blush would disappear before one of the salesmen made his way around to them. They had been slowly refilling Ryo's apartment with furniture and the place was really starting to take shape. Ryo had been putting off getting a new bed for as long as possible, but he couldn't avoid it anymore. He absently listened as the salesman ran through all the benefits of their new mattress and listed off delivery options.
 
“Send it on Friday,” Dee said. “Afternoon, after three.”
 
Ryo glanced back at him and Dee shrugged.
 
“Bikky'll be there to sign for it and make sure it gets set up right.”
 
 
“Calm down Dee. At least he gave us the weekend off,” Ryo said with a sigh.
 
“I don't care about that, this sucks!”
 
“I know,” Ryo said softly.
 
Dee stared at him and then gently pulled Ryo close, their lips lightly brushing together. Ryo closed his eyes and leaned closer, his mouth hungrily pressing to Dee's. Dee willingly gave in and his tongue tangled with Ryo's as they rode the elevator up to Ryo's apartment.
 
When the doors slid open, they pulled apart reluctantly and headed for Ryo's door.
 
“It'll just be you and me,” Ryo said. “Elena called this morning. She's taking pictures at some concert this weekend and she wanted to know if Carol and Bikky wanted to go. So Bikky's meeting her at Carol's tonight.”
 
“Really?” Dee flashed Ryo a lecherous grin. “That's the first good news I've heard all day.”
 
“Pervert,” Ryo laughed.
 
Bikky glanced up at them as they entered and he quickly nodded to Dee. Dee grinned. Bikky grabbed his bag and lightly hugged Ryo as he headed for the door.
 
“Well, perfect timing,” he said as he paused with one hand on the handle. “I was just on my way out. I'll see you guys on Sunday.”
 
“Bye Bikky,” Ryo said. “Be good. Say hi to Carol for me.”
 
“Try and get the band to sign your cast,” Dee suggested. “We could sell it on EBay.”
 
“Yeah, whatever you moron. I'll see you guys…” he paused in the doorway and glanced back at Ryo. “Bye Dad.”
 
Ryo blinked as the door slammed shut and Bikky's footsteps raced down the hall. He smiled and felt Dee wrap his arms around his thin waist. A warm kiss pressed against his neck and Ryo leaned back, enjoying the feel of Dee's firm body against his.
 
“Let's go see your new bed,” Dee whispered.
 
Ryo snorted laughter. “You just want to try it out.”
 
“Is that really such a bad idea?” Dee breathed in his ear.
 
Ryo turned and kissed Dee. His tongue darted over Dee's lips and then pressed inside, searching across him as Ryo's hands tightened against Dee's chest. He sucked lightly at Dee's mouth and Dee felt his head spin and his legs become weak. Ryo pulled back and smiled up at him.
 
“It sounds good to me.”
 
Dee grinned again as Ryo gently tugged at his hand and led him towards the bedroom.
 
“Oh shit, right,” Dee said suddenly.
 
He pulled his hand away from Ryo and gently covered his eyes. Ryo frowned and paused with one hand on the doorknob.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“We got you a surprise, Bikky and me,” Dee said. “Open the door.”
 
Ryo hesitated a moment longer and then pushed the door open. Dee trailed after him, carefully directing his steps, his hands still blinding Ryo.
 
“Alright,” Dee whispered softly and his hands dropped away to rest at Ryo's waist.
 
Ryo blinked and stared down. The air mattress they had been sleeping on for the last few nights had disappeared, the large bed now in its place. Ryo frowned and then his mouth dropped open.
 
“Is that…”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Oh my God,” Ryo whispered.
 
The headboard at the top of the bed was charred and blackened, but glistened beneath a new coat of lacquer. The smooth finish had been restored in some places, and it shone with a carefully artistic beauty. It was the greatest gift Ryo had ever been given, the headboard from his parent's bed.
 
He spun around, Dee's hands brushing lightly against his sides as Ryo flung his arms around Dee's neck and pulled him down into another deep kiss. Dee moaned into it, his eyes closing as Ryo crept backwards and tugged him down onto the bed. They slid up the mattress, mouths never breaking apart as they moved. Dee's eyes finally opened and he stared down at the glittering tear tracks that ran down Ryo's face.
 
Just like the first time…
 
Dee felt his chest tighten and he smiled as he ran a hand through Ryo's hair and Ryo smiled up at him. Dee knew what he wanted. He wanted it to be like that again, he wanted to show Ryo how kind and gentle it could be. He wanted to please Ryo in every way that he could.
 
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything. More than everything.”
 
Dee leaned forward and kissed Ryo, his lips soft and searching as he slowly deepened it, Ryo's hands tightening in his shirt as they kissed. Dee kissed him again and again, Ryo moaning softly, his head clouding with passionate heat as Dee lavished his mouth with kiss after kiss. It felt so good, so right to be in Dee's arms. Ryo's eyes closed and Dee's mouth began to explore down his neck, his velvety tongue tracing over every inch.
 
Deft fingers slid Ryo's shirt open and he shivered as Dee began to gently tattoo his body with kisses. Dee took his time, his hands making patterns across smooth muscle as he caressed and licked at Ryo's beautiful body. He wanted to remember every inch, to taste it all, to burn Ryo into his memory.
 
His lips grazed over a nipple and Ryo moaned. Dee gently kissed it and then raked his tongue sharply across it, Ryo gasping in surprise. One of Dee's hands slid up and pinched the other one lightly, Ryo's head leaning back with pleasure. Dee's tongue dragged across his chest as he clamped his mouth over the tensing nipple, Ryo's hands tangling in his hair. Dee's teeth pressed it tightly and Ryo cried out as Dee pinched the other one into firmness.
 
He pulled his mouth away and slid down Ryo again, gently kissing at his stomach, his tongue tracing down across the slight dip and back out to his side. Dee's hands slid down and caressed Ryo, then carefully dipped beneath the waistband of his pants. Ryo's hips arched upwards as Dee's fingers grazed over the delicate hip bones and Dee smiled slightly. He kissed Ryo's stomach again, enjoying the taste of his skin and the soft pleased sounds that were escaping his lover.
 
Dee sat up, Ryo's hands dropping limply back to the bed as dark brown pools opened. He watched as Dee pulled off his own shirt and slid back up his flushed body, soft lips again finding his. Ryo leaned into the kiss, his mind cloudy with desire and want and his hands played down the sinewy muscles of Dee's back. He loved Dee's body. He blushed slightly and his hands pressed more firmly into the smooth olive skin.
 
Now Dee was tugging his shirt free and Ryo squirmed a little to help him, his hands flying back to Dee as fast as they could. Dee pulled away, his lips breaking from Ryo and Ryo whispered a little in protest. But then Dee was moving back down, his hands caressing at the smooth skin at Ryo's waist, both shivering at the loud moan that escaped Ryo. Dee carefully unbuttoned Ryo's pants and slid his hands down into them, his fingers kneading deep into Ryo's hips. Ryo cried out and spread his legs a little. Dee's touch felt so good.
 
Dee pulled the pants down, his hands sliding down Ryo's smooth skin as he traced down and tossed the pants aside. He kissed Ryo's calves, his tongue circling across the muscles, his breath puffing warmly against them. Ryo moaned again as Dee slowly began to make his way back up, his lips now clamping firmly on Ryo's left inner thigh. Ryo cried out as Dee sucked hard at the sensitive skin, his hands pinning Ryo to the bed as his fingertips caressed against Ryo's hips.
 
“God, Dee…”
 
Dee licked carefully up the thigh and ran his tongue against the tender skin at the joint of Ryo's leg. Ryo cried out again and Dee made his way across Ryo's body then lowered his head and now sucked at Ryo's right thigh. Ryo's hands dug into the blanket as he tried to keep himself still, his hips desperately trying to buck up from the bed. Dee pulled his mouth back and stared down at the twin marks he had made on Ryo's legs. He leaned forward and gently kissed each of them, Ryo moaning and arching his head back into the pillow.
 
Dee's hands became firmer at his waist and Ryo's eyes rolled back as Dee clamped his mouth over the twitching erection in front of him. A long guttural moan escaped Ryo and Dee pulled his lips up and down the long stiffness. He felt a little precum seep into his mouth and he lightly blew out, his hands pushing down as he kept Ryo from thrusting deeper into his mouth. Ryo gasped and panted for air as Dee now began to suck gently, his fingers pressing into Ryo's skin as he continued.
 
“Dee…”
 
Dee slid Ryo deeper and Ryo moaned loudly. Dee hummed. Ryo screamed in pleasure and Dee had to put all of his strength into keeping Ryo still beneath him. Ryo was writhing now, his hands opening and closing as he struggled to hold back, his whole body aching with passion. Dee's lips slid up him and he lightly kissed Ryo's weeping erection. Ryo groaned but then Dee's lips were pressed against him, and he felt Dee thrust down against him. The stiff denim of Dee's jeans rubbed hotly against him and Ryo moaned into the kiss. Dee pulled away and kissed Ryo's neck gently as he tugged at Ryo's body and he rolled over.
 
Dee straddled him and Ryo moaned at the feeling of Dee's heavy erection pressing against his ass. Dee began to ride him, thrusting heavily down and grinding Ryo into the bed. He buried his face in the pillow and Dee's fingers tangled with his as he spread Ryo's arms out across the bed. Dee was panting now, the pressure in his jeans growing painful as Ryo met his thrusts and began to rub wantonly against the bed. Dee's hand slid up Ryo's arms and traced his hands across Ryo's strong shoulders. Ryo's head turned and Dee gently kissed his cheek and then his mouth trailed its way down Ryo's neck.
 
One hand slipped free and blindly dug around in the nightstand until he found the small tube of lubricant. He slid down Ryo's body again, his hands pressing into Ryo's hips and continuing to rub him down against the bed. Ryo moaned. It was maddening. It was just enough friction to taunt him, but not enough to make him climax. He couldn't even think straight, his whole body was on fire.
 
Dee's tongue traced down and he bit at the smooth ass that was thrusting down into the bed. Ryo's face buried back into the pillow and a muffled cry drifted out to Dee. He pulled his hands away from Ryo and ripped his pants off, sighing at the release of the painful pressure. Now he covered his fingers in lube and gently began to pull and tug at Ryo's entrance.
 
Ryo cried out, his voice still muffled in the pillow and Dee sunk his finger in a little deeper. Ryo's legs spread a little more and his feet dug into the bed as he struggled to thrust back with a little more leverage. Dee kissed his back and slid another finger in, scissoring them back and forth as Ryo panted. Dee still took his time, drawing it out as long as he could as Ryo continued to writhe and moan beneath him. Muscles began to loosen and Ryo began to drive himself down onto Dee's hand as a third finger wrapped inside of him.
 
“Dee!”
 
Ryo's head arched back as he thrust down, everything aching for Dee to enter him. Dee kissed his back once more and then hovered over Ryo, gently turning his body again. Ryo's arms wrapped around him and tugged him down, their bodies pressing together as Ryo forced a long kiss. He ground them together and Dee felt his mind go fuzzy with joy. He panted heavily and Ryo sat up and held on as Dee moved down a little and gently grasped his knees. Ryo pulled his legs up and his neck arched as Dee slid into him. He clung to Dee and bit into the base of his neck as Dee thrust forward. Dee groaned and his hand slid free from Ryo's leg to pump at the weeping erection trapped between them.
 
Ryo answered every thrust Dee gave, their bodies crashing together as they turned to each other for another bruising kiss. A long hard rhythm spread out between them and they rode it, Ryo's head suddenly arching back as he felt himself go over the edge. His body clenched around Dee as he came and Dee sucked at Ryo's neck as he thrust deeper. The tensing pressure was enough for him and Dee's legs became weak as he finally climaxed. It seemed like they came forever, like time stopped and they were trapped there together. Ryo's hands tightened in Dee's back and he closed his eyes.
 
“I love you,” he whispered. “I love you…”
 
They finally pulled apart, both sweating and exhausted, their bodies shivering as Dee slumped down next to Ryo. Ryo sighed and gently brushed some of the dark hair back from Dee's face. He stared into Dee's deep green eyes and he smiled.
 
“I love you,” he whispered again.
 
“I love you too,” Dee smiled and pulled him close. “Sexy Little Ryo.”
 
Ryo chuckled and his eyes began to slide shut.
 
“Dee,” he said softly. “I don't think you know what you do to me.”
 
“As long as you like it.”
 
Ryo laughed and Dee brushed a hand through his hair. His Ryo. Dee closed his eyes and his lips pursed for a moment.
 
“I'm sorry,” he said finally.
 
“For what?”
 
“I think you know,” Dee said flatly.
 
Ryo blinked and gently slid his arm around Dee and held him. There was no reason for Dee to apologize. He hadn't left, he had just…Ryo smiled slightly. Dee would never leave, he had promised that before, and Ryo knew that Dee would keep his promise. The last of the weight disappeared from Ryo's heart and he closed his eyes.
 
“I forgive you,” Ryo said softly. “I love you.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
And then they drifted away in each other's arms, both warmed and content. They were safe, wrapped within each other, and neither knew it as they made the same wish.
 
You and only you, forever.