Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act V, Betrayal and Resurrection ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Holy Crikeys!
 
That was a long one! Thanks as always to the wonderful people who left reviews and to the people who dropped me a line.
 
What'd you think of that last lemon? That's the longest one I've ever written. I hope you people are happy now. Damn Pre-verts. Can we stop with the requests for more citrusy goodness? I dropped one in in the first ten pages this time, for god's sake.
 
For the people who keep asking how long FAKE in Love is going to be, well, I don't know. So long as I have ideas, I'll keep writing and posting. It was heartwarming to get all the requests from you wonderful people to get this act done. I hope you enjoyed it.
 
As always if you didn't, feel free to e-mail/review to bitch about it. I take all suggestions and commentary seriously, so long as you have more to your complaint than “I don't like your writing.” Bite me. Tell me why and maybe I'll do something about it.
 
Or better yet, quit reading. I don't need you.
 
Meh.
 
I finally wrote something that was really geared towards Dee! It only took how many tries? Oh well, I think that we really got to see more of his character in this one than we have in most of the others, and I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
 
Oh, I know I've said it before, but I apologize to anyone from the medical field who cringed during my hospital scenes. I'm not a doctor, and as always I just make up what I don't know. Tee hee. Real responsible, I know.
 
I hope no one was too angry when they thought that Ryo was dead. You should know he's my favorite and I'd never really hurt him…too much…maybe. Er…let's move on…
 
Love to the people who give me those nice warm comments. I just glow when I read them, and my fingers fly over the keys. You know who you are! I'd post names, but I'm a little leery of that, don't know, don't want to intrude on your privacy and all (if you're curious look at the reviews and you'll probably be able to figure out who I'm talking about!).
 
Well, until next time, thanks again for reading and love to you all!
 
Grumpy Demon