Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VI, Prejudice and Lovers ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh, no right to FAKE. Boo. So sad and poor. And freakin' busy. Anyway, enjoy. Set in the timeline after (surprise surprise) FAKE in Love Act V. Much love to you all.
 
Ryo rushed through the hospital, his eyes worried and searching as he looked around. He had dropped Bikky off at Carol's as soon as Dee called, and his anxiety had been growing ever since. Finally his gaze landed on Dee and he sprinted forward.
 
“Dee?”
 
Dee was slumped in his chair, his hands hanging between his knees and his head bowed forward. He didn't even look up as Ryo stepped in front of him.
 
“Dee?” Ryo's voice softened and he slowly knelt in front of his partner.
 
Ryo brushed back the silky black locks and Dee's tortured eyes lifted to meet his. Ryo could feel his heart breaking and he couldn't breathe for an instant beneath the weight of the sorrow in Dee's gaze. It was so hard for people to know that Dee had this side to him, this soft vulnerability that was part of being human. He was loud and confident, but also sad and he could cry. Ryo softly reached out and wiped away the tear tracks and leaned forward to hold Dee close. Dee clung to him and shivered violently, his hands digging into Ryo's coat.
 
“She said I did it,” Dee whispered. “She said I made this happen. She said this was my fault.”
 
Ryo closed his eyes and ran a hand through Dee's hair. Dee had been numb on the phone, his voice dull and dead as he told Ryo everything that had happened. Sister Beatrice. Ryo felt a stab of anger rush through him as Dee held him tightly, but it faded beneath his concern. She didn't matter, not right now, only Dee mattered.
 
“You didn't,” Ryo said softly. “It wasn't anyone's fault. You didn't do anything wrong.”
 
“Mother looked so old,” Dee breathed. “She looked so fragile. What if…What if…”
 
His hands tightened back into Ryo's coat and Ryo murmured soft comforting words against his neck. Ryo held him close as he tried to still the shaking that kept running through Dee.
 
“I love you,” Dee whispered.
 
“I love you too,” Ryo answered.
 
Dee closed his eyes and tried to bury his face in Ryo's neck. He just wanted to escape from all of this right now, to pull away from all the painful emotions that were running through him. He needed to hear Ryo say it, he needed to know that Ryo was there with him, that Ryo loved him. Dee couldn't remember the last time he had felt guilty about being bisexual, it was such a part of who he was that he barely even registered it as a defining character trait. It was just another aspect of himself.
 
His eyes shut tighter. Of course that hadn't always been the case. He had always been confident, sure of himself, but even he had worried a little the first time he caught himself checking out someone from his own gender. He had thought that there was something wrong with him, something that needed to be fixed and he had wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what it was and what to do about it. But that had passed, he had learned to accept it about himself, and it had just become a part of him. He had eventually confessed it to Mother, and she had told him it was okay, that love was what mattered, loving and being loved. She had told him to listen to himself, to know what he felt and wanted and to follow it. To do what was right, and to find love.
 
And it had brought him to Ryo.
 
He felt fresh tears gather and then slip down his face but he didn't try to pull back or wipe them away. He cried against Ryo and prayed more than he had ever prayed in his life that Mother would be okay.
 
 
Dee was silent on the car ride home, his face pressed against the cool glass as he stared blankly out at the dark night. Ryo glanced over at him a few times but didn't try and draw him out, he let the silence build between them as they finally parked. For Dee, it was like sleep walking. He barely registered the quiet empty apartment or Ryo's soft voice or the gentle hands that helped him change into something more comfortable. Then he was being laid down, Ryo wrapping carefully around him and holding him close. Dee closed his eyes and drifted off to empty sleep.
 
He awoke later in the darkness, the room quiet, the bed beside him empty, and Ryo's voice murmuring in to him. He got up slowly and hesitated at the door listening as Ryo spoke on the phone.
 
“Yes sir,” Ryo said. “I know. We'll make it up. Tell Jamie I'll call her tomorrow afternoon to check in…I'll tell him, I'm sure he'd like to hear that…Yes…Thank you sir, I will…Good night.”
 
Ryo hung up and stared at the phone for a moment, sighing heavily as he thought. What was he supposed to do now? He closed his eyes and rubbed a hand into his temple. They needed the time off. Dee would want to stay with Mother Maria, and Ryo wasn't going to let him go through this alone. He sighed again as he stood up. He should go back to bed and try and get some sleep. He wanted to hold onto Dee and be there when he woke up.
 
Suddenly steely hands were wrapped around his wrists and he was slammed into the wall. Dee's lips clamped over his and Ryo gasped a little as Dee pinned him roughly in place. Dee panted heavily as he pulled back and began to kiss Ryo's neck, his lips hungry and needy as his fingers dug into Ryo's arms. Ryo grunted as Dee thrust against him and then buried his face back into Ryo's neck. Dark brown eyes were suddenly filled with the same hesitance and uncertainty that had once been so common for them. This didn't feel right. Ryo closed his eyes.
 
“I love you,” he whispered.
 
Dee froze.
 
His grip loosened, then slid lightly to Ryo's waist as Dee slumped down against him. His eyes closed as Ryo wrapped his arms around him. Dee just wanted to forget for a while, to lose himself in Ryo, to know that Ryo loved him, to selfishly prove that Ryo was his. He had just wanted to…Dee's mouth thinned as his eyes clenched tighter. That wasn't right. Ryo ran a hand through his hair and then gently kissed Dee's neck, his hands sliding down Dee's back.
 
“For the right reasons,” Ryo whispered and his fingers traced down beneath the waistband of Dee's pants.
 
He pulled away a little and arched against Dee, his lips finding Dee's now as they softly kissed.
 
“Because you love me…” Ryo breathed and kissed him again.
 
Ryo was leading him to the bedroom now, his hands softly exploring Dee's body as they walked, his lips burning fire against Dee's. Ryo tugged him onto the bed and carefully straddled Dee's waist. He pulled off Dee's shirt and leaned down, gently kissing him again.
 
“Because I love you,” Ryo whispered.
 
He took his time exploring Dee, his fingers tracing over smooth skin as he caressed and kissed every inch that he found. Ryo kissed Dee's neck and then slid his tongue down, teasing it over rough nipples, sucking and licking at them until they became firm and hard. Dee moaned and Ryo kissed each again before he slid back up and found Dee's lips again. His tongue delved into Dee and the dark haired man traced over the smooth fabric of Ryo's shirt. Ryo deepened the kiss and Dee moaned with pleasure. This was right. Ryo hovered over him, waiting until Dee began to unbutton his shirt, smooth hands now wrapping up under it. Ryo leaned into his touch, enjoying the soft feel of Dee's caresses as his hands slid over Ryo's chest. Dee circled his fingertips around Ryo's sensitive nipples and smiled as Ryo cried out and arched against his touch.
 
Ryo leaned down and kissed Dee again, Dee's tongue sliding into his mouth. Ryo sucked at it, brushed his own tongue over it and drank in the warm taste of it. Dee pulled Ryo close, their bodies pressing tightly together as Ryo slid out of his shirt. Dee spread his legs a little to cradle Ryo closer, drawing him as near as he could. Ryo ran his hands through Dee's hair and stared down into his eyes, warmth and love drifting down in his gaze. He kissed Dee once more before he climbed lower down the body beneath him, his lips leaving a fiery trail.
 
“Because I've never loved anyone like I love you,” Ryo murmured.
 
He kissed Dee's stomach and caressed his sides, lovingly pressing his face against the smooth skin as his hands began to dip down into the loose pants. His fingers massaged into Dee, thick muscles loosening and stretching under soft skin. He kissed Dee's stomach again and began to slide down his pants, moving slowly as he carefully positioned himself between Dee's legs. He kissed Dee's sharp hips and ran his hands down his strong thighs.
 
“Because I am yours,” Ryo whispered.
 
Dee moaned and his body arched up off the bed as Ryo's calm voice and gentle touch washed over him. He felt like he was drowning, like he was lost in an ocean of warmth and love, and his mind reveled in every caress.
 
“Because you are mine,” Ryo's voice whispered to him.
 
Yes, he wanted to answer, but all that escaped him was another moan. Yes Ryo. I love you too. Forever.
 
Dee felt Ryo shift a little as he pulled his own pants off and then Ryo's warm mouth caressed across his stomach again as Ryo lifted his legs into position. Ryo's fingers slid down his legs, their touch snow light and delicate. Dee closed his eyes and waited. A careful finger traced down the cleft of his ass and Dee shivered a little. Ryo kissed his stomach again and slid a well lubed finger in. Dee tensed and Ryo caressed his thighs gently.
 
“Because I'll always love you,” Ryo murmured.
 
He took his time as he worked his finger in and out, his soft caresses and gentle touching continuing. Ryo leaned forward and lightly ran his tongue up Dee's erection. Dee cried out and his eyes closed tighter, but his body relaxed under the pleasure Ryo was giving him. A second finger slid in. Dee panted a little and his eyes clenched tightly closed.
 
“Love you,” Ryo whispered and his tongue grazed down Dee's erection.
 
Dee's hips thrust a little in response and Ryo began a slow gentle movement. Dee relaxed into the rhythm and moaned as Ryo swirled his tongue over his head. Ryo slid his lips down and sucked a little, his free hand tracing up to caress gently over Dee's stomach. The careful touches continued to distract Dee as a third finger slid in and his body stretched to accommodate it. He cried out again as Ryo's fingertips grazed across that deep place inside of him and his hands tangled in the blankets. Ryo continued the slow rhythm he had set, careful to stretch Dee as much as he could. He slid more of Dee into his mouth and swallowed, the strong muscles in his throat caressing deeply. His tongue pressed firmly into Dee and raked back and forth as he sucked harder. Dee gasped and struggled, his muscles shivering and vibrating as Ryo's careful hand continued to lightly stroke across his stomach. His body arched up off the bed as he came, brilliant light flashing across his vision as everything within him sang. Ryo swallowed again and then gently pulled free. He leaned forward and kissed Dee's stomach again.
 
“I love you,” Ryo whispered.
 
He slid into position as Dee panted beneath him, Ryo's movements careful and slow as he began to slide in. He kissed Dee, their tongues caressing together as he gently pushed inside. Dee's eyes were half-lidded but still sparked with bright passion and he brushed his hands down Ryo's sides in encouragement. He winced, but Ryo's careful touches and gentle kissing continued until he leaned down and Dee wrapped his arms around him.
 
“I love you so much,” Ryo breathed.
 
Dee nuzzled against Ryo's neck, pulling him close, his lips caressing across Ryo's skin. Ryo closed his eyes and gently thrust forward. Dee's hands tightened at his back and Dee moaned, his hips sliding down to answer Ryo's movement. Ryo shivered as Dee nibbled at his jaw, his lips soft and beckoning, his hands caressing down over Ryo's back. Ryo thrust again, the movement still careful and gentle and again Dee answered him.
 
“I love you more than anything,” Ryo murmured.
 
He began a slow rhythm, their movements careful and light as Ryo thrust again and again, gently pressing into Dee. Dee clung to Ryo, keeping him close, needing as much contact as he could get. He never wanted this to stop. His mind was electrified, every nerve jolting and blurring beneath this consuming pleasure. His hands pressed into Ryo's back, digging into his skin as Dee kissed and sucked at his neck.
 
Ryo moaned and closed his eyes as Dee's tongue traced over his pulse and kissed it. Dee dropped back to the pillow and his eyes slid half-open and pinned themselves to Ryo's beautiful face. His dark green eyes traced over the well known curves and lines of Ryo's features, etching them deep into his memory. Ryo was glowing, his dark eyes full and deep, and Dee felt his chest tighten with love as Ryo leaned forward to kiss his forehead. Dee tightened his hold and pressed himself back to Ryo's neck, breathing in his scent and kissing at the glistening skin. This felt so right, so good to be surrounded by Ryo, to be filled with him. Ryo loved him, wanted him, every part of him. His eyes slid closed again and his hands caressed across Ryo's back.
 
The hot friction between their bodies and the dizzying pleasure that was rippling up from inside of him soon washed over Dee. He was burning in it, and he couldn't hold out any longer. He bit down into Ryo's soft skin, his muffled scream hot and wet against Ryo as he arched and came. It washed through him and left him shaking and clinging to Ryo again, his whole body vibrating with warmth and contentment. He sucked at Ryo's neck again, kissing gently against the bite he had just inflicted and then he cried out again as Ryo came within him. Ryo called his name and thrust in again, and fire washed through Dee as a second orgasm flickered across his skin. He shivered and pulled Ryo into a long kiss. They slid across each other, tasting and caressing, Dee's hold still tight as Ryo thrust in again and again, their moans and cries muffled as they kissed. Finally both panted and began to calm, their bodies slick with sweat and muscles weak and shivery.
 
“I love you,” Ryo whispered again as he gently slid free.
 
He hovered over Dee and brushed back the dark hair, his eyes soft and warm as he lay down and rested his head against Dee's chest.
 
“I love your eyes,” Ryo said, his voice soothing and soft. “I love how you growl when you're angry. I love that you drink your beer ice cold but your soda has to be at room temperature.”
 
Dee smiled and lightly traced a circle on Ryo's back.
 
“I love how you sleep late every chance you get, except on your days off,” Ryo continued. “I love how you say my name. I love to watch you sleep. I love how your hands feel.”
 
Ryo kissed his chest softly and wrapped his arms around Dee.
 
“I love the way you smell. I love that your kisses still make my legs weak and my head dizzy.”
 
Dee chuckled and his hands caressed down Ryo's back.
 
“I love you,” Ryo murmured.
 
“I love you too,” Dee answered. “I love you so much.”
 
A long moment of silence passed and Dee gently ran a hand through Ryo's hair.
 
“I've heard it before,” Dee said softly. “I mean, people are stupid sometimes, they say things like that. But not there, not at home. Mother always loved me, and I…I don't think that's wrong.”
 
“Of course it isn't,” Ryo whispered and kissed Dee's chest again.
 
“I love you, and I don't ever want to be without you. I don't care what she says, this is right,” his arms tightened around Ryo. “Mother was right. Love is what matters.”
 
Ryo brushed a hand over Dee's chest and smiled. Another moment of silence passed and Dee kissed the top of Ryo's head.
 
“I want her to be alright,” Dee said.
 
“She will be,” Ryo said and he turned to look into Dee's emerald eyes. “She'll be fine.”
 
Dee smiled and gently traced a thumb down Ryo's jawline.
 
“When you say it, I believe you.”