Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VII, Relations and Celebrations ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey there kids!
 
Heavy sigh for me…my hard drive recently decided that life was no longer a viable option for it and chose to perform a kamikaze mission on all my files. Poof. All gone. So, all my equipment had to go to the shop, hence the long delay in posting. But now I'm finally back online!
 
So sorry for the long wait, and I'm trying to sift through the e-mails I got, so if you e-mailed me, I'm really sorry that I never got back to you. I'm drowning here, people! Please forgive me, and don't let this unfortunate situation sour you on reviews and e-mailing this poor excuse of an author.
 
Boo-hoo, boo-hoo…
 
Oh yes, here are a few answers to some of the questions that I've been asked several times since I started posting FAKE in Love:
 
HAVE YOU EVEN READ LIKE, LIKE, LOVE?
 
Er, yes, I have. If you don't know, Like, Like, Love was an additional comic that Sanami Matoh wrote as sort of an epilogue to the FAKE series. If you haven't read it, make sure that you check it out. I think FAKE Phoenix has a copy, but it's been a while since I read it. Anyway, yeah, I've read it. I know, I know, JJ and Drake are supposed to hook up and Diana and Rose are too. Blah, blah, blah. This is fanfiction so if I want to change things, I can. Nyah. If you don't like it, write your own.
 
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR LEMONS ARE IN KEEPING WITH FAKE?
 
Um, well, I guess. They're a little graphic, I suppose, but I've gotten a lot of requests for more of them, so I guess it all balances out. In FAKE most of the sexual contact was implied and focused on how the characters (mostly Ryo) were experiencing things. I've tried to keep that aspect of it, but I'll admit that it's kind of fun to write the lemons. Dirty girl, dirty girl, dirty, dirty, dirty girl!
 
ARE YOU ON CRACK?
 
No.
 
WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WRITE FAKE IN LOVE?
 
Lots of things. Music, dreams, desires, most anything can spark something off for me. Re-reading the FAKE manga can really help to get the juices flowing, but I also like to read other FAKE fanfiction. Sometimes (I'm being mean here) really bad fanfics make me write really well. I hate reading about how much of a pussy some writers make Ryo into or how much of a sex-starved lunatic Dee gets turned into. So I write something else to balance things out.
 
Wow, this is kind of a long after talk. You're probably bored to tears now. So sorry.
 
Love you all, and I'd appreciate any reviews that are out there. This is my birthday present to myself, posting this story now, and I'm going to celebrate this Monday. Hurray! Another year older and a deeper in debt.
 
Much love to all you loyal readers, and I'll try to cut the delays down to a minimum.
 
Love you Michelle! I'll bet you thought I forgot! Tee hee!
 
See you soon kids!