Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act VIII, A Shot of Something Good ❯ Moving Out ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh, I don't own FAKE and I have included some citrus in these stories. If you don't like yaoi, then don't read this. BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!
 
ALRIGHT, ON TO THE LEMMONS. SET AFTER ACT VI OF FAKE IN LOVE.
 
“Just throw all of that out,” Ryo said tiredly as he pushed back his hair and sat down on Dee's bed. “It's garbage.”
“Yeah, yeah,” Dee said and yawned as he dropped the stack of papers into the large garbage bag. “Jesus, I didn't know I had so much useless crap here.”
“I did.”
Dee chuckled and flopped onto the bed next to Ryo, falling back to stare up at the ceiling. They had spent the day cleaning Dee's apartment and packing up the rest of his possessions, the place finally starting to look empty. Most of the furniture was heading to Goodwill, or as Dee liked to say, returning to Goodwill. Only a few pieces were left, including the stripped bed they were currently sitting on which was going to be picked up in the morning.
“I hope they appreciate this,” Dee grumbled. “I'm sore and dirty and we used up our whole day off.”
“I'm sure they will,” Ryo said as he lay back next to Dee.
The apartment was going to Drake and Diana, who had been in the market for a new apartment for so long that both were beyond discouraged. Dee's place was larger than Drake's with a nice view and reasonable rent. And now, at long last, it was clean too. Ryo sneezed and rubbed at his face, his skin gritty with dirt and dust after the day's activities.
Dee rolled onto his side and stared down at his partner, liking the way his hair hung naturally around his face and the worn tired expression in his eyes. Ryo sneezed again and Dee chuckled; the man looked absolutely adorable when he did that.
“What?” Ryo said as he rubbed at his nose again.
“You're just so perfect,” Dee murmured and lightly caressed Ryo's jaw.
Ryo stared at him and then blinked slowly.
“Just what do you have in mind Dee Laytner?”
Dee grinned at him and leaned down to kiss Ryo's neck, his teeth playfully nipping at the skin as his fingers rubbed the stiff fabric of Ryo's shirt against one smooth nipple. Ryo blushed and his hands pressed lightly at Dee's shoulders.
“We don't have anything here,” he whispered. “No sheets, no…um…anything.”
Dee chuckled against Ryo's skin, enjoying the embarrassed hesitation. He licked Ryo's throat again and fished around in his pocket until he found the small tube of lube. He held it up for Ryo to see.
“Oh…”
Suddenly Ryo's hands tightened at his shoulders and Dee looked up into slightly narrowed eyes.
“Were you planning this?”
Dee grinned again. “If we're hot and sweaty already, why not just get hotter?”
“Sex fiend.”
“Healthy man with healthy desires,” Dee answered and locked his lips back on Ryo's sensitive neck.
Ryo's eyes fluttered closed and a long low moan escaped him. Dee drug his tongue down Ryo's neck and nibbled at his shirt collar.
“If you want me to stop,” Dee said. “Just say the word.”
“No, don't stop,” Ryo murmured.
“Now how can I be a sex fiend if you're--”
Ryo rolled sharply over and pinned Dee to the bed, his hands insistently tugging Dee's shirt up.
“Less talk, more action,” Ryo commanded.
“Mmm…”
Their lips found each other and a long kiss stretched out, both breathless as they pulled apart and Dee began fumbling with Ryo's shirt buttons. The kiss had dazed him and now he found himself trying to focus as Ryo's delicious skin came into view. His hand locked on the back of Ryo's neck, holding him still above Dee as Dee leaned forward to kiss and lick across his chest.
Ryo thrust his hips down against Dee, his eyes closing again as Dee's expert mouth caressed and explored over him. Dee found one nipple and attacked, his tongue circling it and then his teeth insistently biting, the hold firm but gentle. Ryo cried out, his head thrown back as his fingers tangled in Dee's hair.
“Yes, Dee…”
Dee pushed off Ryo's shirt and his hands began to drift lower until they caressed against his belt line. Ryo was shivering a little now as Dee continued to torment and play his puckered nipples. Dee lapped at them, enjoying the quivering that ran through Ryo's body and the wonderful taste that was Ryo that was filling his mouth. He slid his hand down into Ryo's pants and fisted a handful of Ryo's firm ass. Ryo moaned and his head bowed as he nuzzled his face into Dee's hair.
Ryo struggled to keep himself still, his hand locking against the bed as he continued to hover over Dee, his breathing deepening with desire. Dee's hands pulled free and traced up Ryo's back before darting around and unzipping Ryo's pants. His touch was strong and demanding as he slid the pants down and Ryo kicked them to the floor. Dee scratched a finger down Ryo's smooth cleft and Ryo shivered and moaned.
“How do you do this to me?” he murmured, Dee's hair tickling against his face.
Dee smiled and his tongue traced across Ryo's collarbones and then slid up his neck. He nipped at the skin and Ryo slumped down against him, Dee's hands holding him close.
“Just being with you,” Ryo whispered. “God, being this close to you…”
Dee arched his back and Ryo stifled a long cry as his eyes closed tighter and he buried his face against Dee. Dee's movements slowed and his hands ran lightly up and down Ryo's back as Ryo lay lightly atop him.
“I love you Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed.
“I love you too,” Ryo answered.
Even now, after all the times that Ryo had said those words they still made Dee shiver and warm. They were perfect gifts that fell from Ryo's lips and Dee clutched him closer as he breathed in Ryo's smell. Ryo's lips skidded to Dee's neck and gently pressed against his skin.
“I love you,” he whispered and kissed Dee's neck again as he began to work down Dee's body. “I love you.”
He traced his tongue down Dee's chest as he pulled Dee's pants off and licked his stomach.
“I love you.”
Dee's eyes closed lightly and he brushed his hands through Ryo's hair, the silky strands tickling against his fingers. Ryo's mouth traced lower and Dee moaned as Ryo kissed the tip of his straining erection.
“I love you,” Ryo murmured again.
Dee shivered and then arched up from the bed as Ryo swirled his tongue around Dee's erection, sucking it deeper into his mouth. He lapped and whispered against Dee's skin, hungrily swallowing and sucking as Dee writhed beneath him. He drug his lips up and down, hot friction building against Dee as his eyes clenched tightly shut. He shuddered and froze, his body straining into Ryo as he came. Ryo swallowed him deeply, relishing every drop that he pulled from Dee. Dee slumped back against the bed, his eyes opening to pale slits as Ryo slid back up his body.
“I love you so much,” Dee murmured and wrapped his arms around Ryo.
Ryo leaned into his hold and nuzzled against Dee's neck, his mouth filled with Dee's unique flavor. His fingers traced across Dee's damp skin and he basked in the warmth that ran up from Dee and through him. Ryo smiled and kissed Dee's neck.
“More Dee,” Ryo whispered and he immediately felt Dee stiffen against him, the words like magic on his dark haired lover. “More please.”
Dee's hands grew firmer at Ryo's back and he began to massage and rub against the tense muscles. After waiting so long for Ryo to let Dee touch him, it sent a mind-numbing joy through Dee to hear Ryo ask for more. His whole being wrapped around Ryo and he quickly snapped the lubrication open. Dee slid free from beneath Ryo and the brown haired man rolled onto his side, his eyes dark and his face flushed as he stared up at Dee.
“You're amazing,” Dee murmured.
He crouched over Ryo and licked down his side, his fingers massaging into Ryo's stomach and then down his thigh. He lifted Ryo's leg, his slick finger tracing down Ryo's ass and gently sliding inside. Ryo closed his eyes and relaxed into the teasing pleasure. He shivered as Dee's mouth clamped onto his thigh and began to suck and caress the skin, a second finger stretching into his body. Dee moaned and then ran his tongue down Ryo's erection, his lips nipping at Ryo as he pulled at Ryo's entrance.
Ryo cried out and his leg lifted higher as he willed Dee to move faster.
“Why…did I…wait so long…to say…yes to this?” Ryo panted.
Dee grinned and jammed his fingers in deeper, Ryo's head arching back as fingertips pressed into him. Dee hungrily watched the dark blush that spread down from Ryo's face across his neck and down his chest until his whole body was flushed pink. His movements slowed and Ryo panted slowly for air, his eyes opening questioningly.
“I love your eyes,” Dee whispered as he rolled Ryo onto his back and lightly kissed his forehead. “Keep them open.”
Ryo loosely wrapped his arms around Dee's neck, the blush darkening as Dee kissed him again, his gaze locked with Ryo's. Ryo shivered beneath the deep power in those green orbs and he happily lost himself in the desirous pools. The kiss stretched out until Ryo slumped back and gasped for air, his eyes sliding shut again and Dee playfully nipped his neck.
“Open your eyes,” he whispered against Ryo's heated skin.
Ryo's eyes slid open again and his arms tightened as Dee gently slid in, his lips brushing over Ryo's. Dee began a slow rhythm, his hips moving lightly as he thrust into Ryo. Ryo pressed himself down upon Dee, his body tensing and heating against Dee's skin. He sighed and Dee's lips clamped over his again, their tongues tangling together as they continued to thrust and stroke.
Dee slid his hand free from Ryo's side and grasped the erection rubbing hotly against him. Ryo gasped and Dee's mouth swallowed the pleased cry that escaped him. Dee continued to stare down into Ryo's eyes as Ryo struggled to keep them open. He felt like he was drowning in Dee's stare, and every part of him burned beneath Dee's eyes. Dee's tongue slid into his mouth, pulsing through him with the same beat as Dee's hips, Ryo's mind wallowing in ecstasy. He moaned and spoke into the kiss, Dee lapping up each word as it escaped him, their bodies pressing more tightly together.
Suddenly Dee tensed and his tongue thrust deeper into Ryo's mouth, his body straining as he came, his eyes misting and fogging as he happily stared down into Ryo's dark eyes. God how he loved those eyes. He wanted to look within them forever. His lips quivered as he came and Ryo arched hard, pressing into his hand as the hot burning within him pushed him over the edge and he came. He strained up against Dee, his arms tight again as he tried to cover his body with every inch of Dee that he could.
They began to slow, Dee pulling back and both panting for air before he began to bathe Ryo's face in kisses. Ryo smiled and his arms remained around Dee's neck as Dee pulled free and stretched out on top of him. They lay pressed together, Dee's lips still brushing across Ryo's face before he nuzzled the long smooth neck and buried his face against Ryo's skin. He breathed him in again and one of Ryo's hands slid up to run through his hair.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
Dee smiled. “I love you too.”
Ryo sighed and continued to caress his hand through Dee's soft hair.
“At least we gave this place a fitting farewell.”
 
“And here's the keys,” Dee said boredly as he handed three sets of keys to Drake. “Enjoy. If you find any of my shit, bring it to me.”
He strolled out and shut the door behind him, Diana and Drake glancing around the small living room. Diana smiled suddenly and launched herself at Drake, her lips clamping onto his.
“We're home,” she panted as they pulled apart.
He chuckled and his hand slid down to rub across her lower back.
“Want to break the place in right?”
“Do I ever.”