Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XI, New Faces and New Developments ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RAWR!
 
Okay, so I seriously thought that this Act was going to finish off this arc of the story. Unfortunately…
 
But oh well, I tried to figure out what I'd cut out of this, but despite the fact that most of this Act was just playing around, I didn't want to get rid of any of it. It was just fun to write, who knows.
 
So anyway, stay tuned for the next Act, I promise to actually take control of my muse.
 
However, I am currently blaming all my problems on Harry Potter. Bastard. Stupid book kept distracting me.
 
Oh, and the Grumpy Demon Award for Fandom Above and Beyond the Call of Duty goes to Chessycat, who read all of FAKE in Love in one night. I'll bet dawn came damn early that next day. Thanks for all your reviews.
 
On an exciting note for me, TWO, that's right 2, of these Acts have now received over two thousand visits! Woo-hoo! Party time!
 
Alright, I better stop now. Much love to you all and I'll hopefully get something posted again soon!
 
A Bleary-eyed Grumpy Demon (Been reading too much Harry Potter)