Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XI, New Faces and New Developments ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Cha, cha, cha, not Sanami Matoh, cha, cha, cha, not making any money, cha, cha, cha, lots of yaoi here…
Set after the last FAKE in Love Act. I really hope you can figure that out without me telling you every time. Tee hee.
 
“Hey, Ryo,” Dee knocked his fist lightly on the back of Ryo's head. “What are you reading now?”
“It's a file on Vones,” Ryo said, a little irritation on his face as he held his coffee out to Dee. “It's pretty interesting.”
“Work, work, work,” Dee grumbled. “Is that all you ever think about?”
“Hmm?”
Dee sighed and slumped down into his desk. “What's Rose's new plan?”
“I don't know, I haven't talked to him lately.”
“We still don't know what to do about Vones.”
“Nope.”
A long moment of silence stretched out and Dee sighed.
“Ryo?”
“What?” Ryo asked absently.
“You want to leave early?”
Ryo glanced at him over the top of the file and Dee grinned.
“I guess that's a no.”
“We only have a couple of hours left anyway,” Ryo said as he closed the file. “It won't kill you to work a whole shift.”
“What was that?” Dee growled. “Just what are you trying to say?”
“You're lazy and you're constantly trying to skip out of work,” Ryo said simply.
Dee scowled irritably and lit a cigarette.
“And you smoke too much.”
Dee's scowl darkened.
“Why you--”
The door clacked open and Diana skulked inside. Dee and Ryo both stared at her in surprise.
“Diana, are you okay?” Ryo asked with concern.
“We're going drinking,” Diana said flatly.
Silence stretched and Ryo frowned.
“Er, Diana…”
“I know,” Diana said. “I can't touch a drop, but Drake and I just finished telling his family that we're going to have a baby and we're going to the bar. I'll sip soda all night, I don't care, I just want to get out for a while.”
Her face shifted suddenly and she loomed menacingly over them.
“Don't even try to tell me you have other plans!”
“Uh, of course not,” Ryo laughed shakily.
“Damn you're a scary woman,” Dee said.
 
“Alright Diana, what are we drinking now?” Drake asked.
Diana laughed happily and clapped her hands. Since they had arrived at the bar Diana had been playing bartender and ordering their drinks for them. It was something of a game for her, and she was definitely in a good mood as the liquor continued to flow. JJ rested his head on his folded arms and shook his head.
“No more,” he murmured. “No more!”
“Oh, JJ's had too much!” Ted yelled. “Better call him a taxi!”
“No,” JJ answered. “I want to call Tim!”
“Don't drunk dial,” Dee said as he shook his head. “That's not attractive at all.”
“Tim won't care!”
“JJ, it's after midnight,” Drake said. “You're going to wake the dude up, he'll be pissed as hell. Just catch a cab.”
“Yeah, come on pal,” Ted said as he stumbled to his feet. “You can share a ride with me. You can tell me all about Tim on the ride home.”
“Tim,” JJ said happily. “I really like him.”
“I'm sure he likes you too,” Ted said as he pulled JJ up, the blue haired sharpshooter leaning heavily against him. “Let's go.”
“Good night!” Diana chirped. “Thanks for coming out!”
“Bye guys,” Ryo said.
“Yeah, bye,” Ted said and shook his head. “I can't wait to pass out.”
There were a few more laughs and some goodbyes and then they turned back to the table.
“I think, White Russians,” Diana said finally.
“I've never had one of those,” Drake said.
“You'll like it,” Diana said with a grin. “It comes with a nut in it.”
“Woman, I am too drunk to try and get any sense out of that,” Drake said as he shook his head.
Dee handed Ryo another shot and Diana shook her head.
“Jesus Dee, what are you doing?”
“He's getting me drunk,” Ryo said and then grinned. “I don't mind.”
Diana laughed loudly and Dee chuckled.
“He agreed to it,” Dee said. “He's drowning our sorrows tonight.”
“Yeah,” Diana said. “I heard your Vones case fell apart.”
“Completely,” Ryo said before he downed the shot and made a face. “What was that?”
“Tequila.”
“No more of those.”
Dee laughed. “Alright. You feel a buzz yet?”
Ryo nodded, his movement sluggish and Dee grinned. They had flipped a coin before they left the station to see who would stay mostly sober and who would throw caution to the wind. Lucky Ryo. Dee's eyes skidded across his partner's flushed face, and he couldn't help the hungry smile that slid into place. Ryo smiled back at him, his eyes sparking and he gave Dee a small wink. Dee chuckled again. Their drinks came and they started talking again, a couple more rounds soon following.
“Dammit,” Diana said. “I thought Berkeley would have put in his appearance by now.”
“You invited Rose?” Dee said.
“Of course.”
“Of course,” Dee mimicked. “'Cause he's such a blast at these things.”
“If you can get a few drinks into him,” Diana grinned. “He really is.”
Ryo slung his arm around Dee's shoulder and leaned close, the heat from his skin brushing against Dee's neck.
“I'm ready to go,” he slurred.
Dee's grin returned and he ground out his cigarette.
“Well, sorry kids, but looks like we're calling it a night now.”
“Lightweights,” Diana said flatly.
“Oh please,” Dee said as he shook his head. “After you pop that kid out we'll go out again and we'll see who can hold their liquor.”
“I accept your challenge,” Diana said, a spark in her eye.
“Bad move, dude,” Drake said. “She's got a cast iron stomach.”
“We'll see,” Dee said with a wink. “I'm going to go flag down a cab for us. Keep an eye on Ryo for me.”
Ryo shook his head and leaned back in his chair, his head spinning a little. He was most definitely drunk, and all he could think about was Dee. Looks like his partner's plan to get him plastered off his feet had worked out perfectly.
“Hey, look who it is.”
Dee's chair was suddenly filled and Ryo blinked as he tried to see through his alcoholic haze. Erin Richardson smiled at him.
“Hello Randy.”
“Hello Erin,” Ryo slurred. “What are you doing here?”
“Just out for a drink,” Erin said. “You look a little, uh…”
“Drunk,” Ryo said. “I am drunk.”
Diana laughed. “Hi. And who might you be?”
“New guy at the station,” Drake said, his eyes half-lidded and dull. “He's Ted's new partner.”
“Detective Erin Richardson,” Erin said as he held his hand out.
“I'm Diana Parker.”
“Oh, you're with Drake?”
She nodded. “I can't believe they didn't invite you out tonight.”
“Well, Ted did mention it, but I didn't know it was this kind of celebration.”
“Let's have another drink,” Ryo said.
“I think you've had enough,” Diana said.
“Yeah,” Erin smiled at him again. “You need a ride home Randy?”
“Cab's here Ryo,” Dee said.
Ryo's face brightened and he got shakily to his feet, Dee pulling one arm around his shoulder and supporting Ryo's weight. Ryo leaned happily against him and breathed in Dee's scent.
“See you guys,” Dee said. “Hey Erin.”
“Hi Dee,” Erin said. “You heading out already?”
“Yeah,” Dee grinned. “Gotta get Ryo home.”
“Ryo?” Erin said with a frown.
Ryo grinned. “Me.”
Diana burst out laughing. “Ryo's fun when he's drunk.”
“Ryo's fun all the time,” Ryo stated. “Let's go.”
“You're bossy too,” Dee said. “Here we go.”
“Wait, wait,” Erin said. “I'll come too. I should get going.”
“Well, we're…”
“I'll pay for the cab,” Erin said with a grin. “Here, let me help you.”
He pulled Ryo's other arm up around his neck, and started towards the door. Dee frowned at him but kept his silence. Ryo's face dropped a little and he sighed as they climbed into the car. His arm pulled free from Erin, but the other remained wrapped around Dee. He leaned closer to his partner, his voice a bare whisper.
“I was really looking forward to a cab ride alone with you,” Ryo breathed.
“Ah shit,” Dee muttered with disappointment.
“What was that?” Erin asked.
“Nothing,” Dee answered. “So, where are you headed?”
“Oh, back home I guess. I'll help you drop Ryo off and then I'll take off.”
“You don't have to pay for the cab,” Dee said. “Where do you live?”
“Uh,” Erin hesitated. “Around. It's no problem.”
Dee's frown darkened. He wasn't exactly thinking clearly, he had had quite a bit to drink, but something about this guy wasn't sitting right. Instinctively his hold on Ryo tightened a little and Ryo leaned back into him.
“Hey,” Dee said. “Ryo, wake up.”
Ryo's head dropped onto his shoulder and Dee grinned and shook his head.
 
The cab pulled up outside of the apartment and Dee poked Ryo.
“Come on,” he said as he tugged at his partner. “Time to get up.”
Ryo nodded and stumbled out of the cab, his senses fuzzily taking everything in. He leaned back into Dee and gave Erin a wave goodbye.
“See you,” Ryo said, his voice still thick. “Bye!”
“Bye…Ryo,” Erin said. “I'll see you soon.”
“Goodbye,” Dee said.
They entered the building, Ryo laughing loudly and Dee stroking his hand up and down Ryo's waist. Both sighed with relief as the air conditioning blasted over them and they stumbled drunkenly into the elevator. Ryo was nipping at Dee's neck now, and Dee was having a hard time concentrating. Ryo pressed him against the elevator wall and clamped his mouth over Dee's, his kiss hungry and demanding. He thrust against Dee, one hand snaking out to press the elevator's stop button. The machine ground to a halt with a slight bounce and Dee grunted with surprise.
“Have to make up for that cab ride,” Ryo murmured as he began to kiss Dee's neck again.
“Damn,” Dee breathed. “Diana was right. You are fun when you're drunk.”
Ryo grinned and thrust forward again, his whole body wanting Dee's touch. He nuzzled close, tracing his lips across Dee's skin, his fingers sliding up under Dee's shirt and scraping across his back.
“What the hell's the hold up!”
A voice echoed up from the lobby and Ryo laughed, playfully kissing Dee once more before he pressed the go button and they rumbled upwards again.
“What kind of criminal is just getting home at this time anyway?” Dee grumbled. “He should have just used the stairs.”
Ryo laughed again and slung his arm back around Dee's shoulders.
“Next time, we get you drunk.”
“I'm not as much fun as you are,” Dee teased as he unlocked the apartment door. “Bikky!”
“Shh,” Ryo snapped. “He's probably asleep. Be quiet.”
They bumped into the dining room table and Dee pulled away from Ryo, leaning him against it. He flipped the light on, and Ryo glanced blearily around.
“Hey, a note.”
Gone to Carol's. Be back tomorrow.
“Bikky's not here,” Ryo said and tossed the note aside, his arms wrapping back around Dee.
“What to do, what to do?” Dee said through a wide grin, one hand running up and down Ryo's back.
“Well,” Ryo said. “You're trapped in an apartment with a drunk man.”
“I certainly am,” Dee agreed and they kissed lightly.
“A man that's been giving you clear signals all night,” Ryo said.
“I would say that's a fair call,” Dee said and was rewarded with another kiss.
“It's a situation you should take advantage of,” Ryo told him and Dee nodded.
“I think you're right.”
Ryo's arms tightened and he pulled Dee into a long deep kiss. Dee's fingers easily unbuttoned Ryo's shirt and then opened his pants.
“What? In the dining room?” Ryo whispered before Dee pulled him into another kiss.
“No?”
“Will you respect me in the morning?” Ryo asked coyly as he began to nip at Dee's neck.
“Respect you,” Dee murmured and kissed Ryo's jaw. “Love you, want you…”
Dee lips slid down Ryo's neck and he licked across the pale chest.
“Need you…”
Ryo moaned and allowed Dee to pull his pants free. The table was cool and hard against him as he leaned back, his legs dangling off the edge as Dee kissed down his stomach. Ryo's fingers tangled in Dee's hair and a drunken grin slid across his face. His skin was tingling pleasantly, and Dee's touches rippled out like electric fire. The grin widened a little; apparently, so long as he was in a good mood, he was a very horny drunk. He decided he'd have to tell Dee that. Dee's fingers skated across his thighs and Ryo gasped for air. He suspected that Dee may already know.
Dee stared down at Ryo with open appreciation. The man looked like a delicious erotic feast just waiting to be devoured. That thought made him grin and he leaned down to kiss across Ryo's chest again, Ryo's legs tangling around him and holding him close. Dee chuckled quietly.
“You taste so good,” he murmured against Ryo's flushed skin. “Best meal I ever had.”
Ryo moaned in answer, his eyes sliding closed as he arched up into Dee.
“More Dee,” Ryo breathed. “More…”
Dee chuckled and kissed across Ryo's chest, pulling one nipple between his lips as he stroked across Ryo's sides. Ryo's smile returned and his hands caressed down Dee's back, pressing and brushing across his shirt. Waves of pleasure kept washing through him and his arms tightened around Dee as his lover's lips slid to the other nipple. Ryo shivered and arched back up into Dee.
“Dee,” he moaned.
Dee smiled and nuzzled against Ryo's chest, loving the soft feel of his skin and the throaty insistence in his voice. Dee slid back up him and lightly bit at Ryo's earlobe, his tongue dragging across the skin as he held Ryo close. Ryo was tugging at his shirt now, pressing into him, small quiet sounds escaping him as Dee's breath tickled over his ear.
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee whispered.
Ryo moaned and thrust against Dee, rubbing against him as his fingers skated beneath Dee's shirt and found warm tantalizing skin. Dee pulled away from him, a hurt look passing across Ryo's face before Dee knelt and ran his tongue up Ryo's erection. Ryo's mouth opened wide and he panted for breath, his hands clenching into fists as Dee lightly sucked the head of his erection into his mouth.
“Dee,” Ryo moaned. “No…”
Dee froze immediately and pulled back. Ryo's arms were reaching towards him and Dee found himself wrapped back around Ryo. Ryo nipped at his ear, drawing him close.
“Now,” Ryo whispered. “Fuck me now. Now.”
“You are a bossy drunk,” Dee said with a grin.
Ryo nipped at his ear again and then licked down his jaw.
“Now,” he repeated forcefully. “Dee…”
Dee chuckled and kissed Ryo, his tongue darting across Ryo's lips and sliding into his mouth. Dee pulled a small packet of lube from his pocket and snapped the end off, quickly coating his fingers. Ryo sighed with relief when the first one slid into his body and excitement sparked through Dee's body. Dee quickly unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He pumped into Ryo, a second finger darting in as Ryo began to rock with the movement, his hands again sliding up beneath Dee's shirt. Ryo pressed his palms against the soft skin, panting and arching into Dee as he lapped and kissed at Dee's neck. A third finger curled into Ryo and the brown haired man moaned and clung to Dee.
“Dee,” Ryo murmured. “Dee…”
Dee's hand slid free and he gently cradled Ryo's knees, holding him steady as he slid easily in. Ryo arched and moaned again and Dee shifted a little. His feet dug into the floor and he began to thrust forward. Ryo's mouth opened and his head arched back, his fingers wrapping around the table's edge. Ryo began to pull, using his strong arms to give him more leverage as he answered each of Dee's thrusts.
“Yes, Dee!” Ryo yelled.
“God Ryo,” Dee breathed. “I love you so much!”
“Love you,” Ryo panted. “Love you!”
Ryo arched against him again, his legs wrapping back around Dee and burying Dee deep within. Ryo moaned, a long deep sound that rippled through him as his eyes slid closed and shivered. It felt so good, so perfect. He was rushing forward, everything straining and tingling.
“Dee,” he whispered. “Dee…”
Dee kissed across Ryo's chest and pulled one hand free from his legs. He skidded his fingers down Ryo's erection and then began to pump in time with his thrusts, Ryo crying out beneath him. Ryo's eyes shot open and another long moan escaped him as he came, his body pressing hard down into Dee.
“Oh Ryo,” Dee murmured and suddenly came, his breath hitching as it rippled through his body.
Ryo was nuzzling against him now, his hands sliding up and wrapping around Dee, holding him close.
“Love you,” Ryo murmured and kissed across him. “Love you.”
“I love you too,” Dee whispered and brushed Ryo's hair back.
Ryo smiled, his face still flushed, his eyes blurry and distant as he stared up at Dee. Dee smiled back and pulled gently free, Ryo sighing and closing his eyes again.
“Come on,” Dee said and pulled at Ryo's hand. “Let's go to bed.”
“Bed…”
Dee chuckled and Ryo kissed his neck.
“What are we going to do in bed?” Ryo murmured.
“It's looking like you're going to pass out before we get there,” Dee said with a laugh.
Ryo smiled sleepily and nuzzled against Dee as his dark haired partner lowered him down into the large bed. Dee gently brushed back Ryo's hair.
“I love you Ryo.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered and pulled Dee into the bed with him, wrapping his whole body around Dee. “More than anything.”
Dee's eyes slid to the door and he thought about the mess they had made in the dining room. He should go and clean it up and lock all the doors. Ryo sighed against his neck and burrowed close, holding tightly to Dee as he started to drift to sleep. Dee smiled; everything else could wait.
Ryo felt warm and safe as sleep reached for him, and he distantly wondered how sore and hung over he was going to be when morning rolled around. Dee's arms slid around him and he stopped caring, everything happily pressing into Dee's touch as he allowed himself to fall to dreams.
You and only you, forever.