Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XII, Costumes and Bait ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

YAWN.
 
Okay, first things first, sorry (as always) about the delay in this post. I'd make up a bunch of excuses, but honestly, I'm just lazy. Get used to it.
 
Sigh.
 
Confession time, I really just wrote this act because I wanted to do a Halloween thing. I love that part. It's so great.
 
Other than that…well…Grumpy Demon needs some time to think. These last two Acts, while fun to write, well, they're just missing something. They had lots of really great parts to them, but as a whole…something's missing.
 
SO, I'm going to be trying some different things in the next couple of Acts. Bear with me kids, and if you see something you hate or you like, as always, please let me know. I like to experiment, hell, I wouldn't be writing these things if I didn't, but please remember that not all experiments are successful. A few of my original characters can attest to that.
 
By the way, what the hell people? Why does everyone hate Erin so much? Damn people, rein it in. Look, I wrote him in because I missed having someone to play the flirting game with Ryo and aggravate Dee, so don't plan on him disappearing any time soon. I plan to play with him a bit more and see if he can piss Dee off as much as Rose used to.
 
And to the people who keep pushing Rose and JJ together, er, nope, sorry, doesn't look like that's going to happen either. JJ seems to enjoy Tim (I think they offset each other rather nicely, but don't think that JJ's going to start playing a major role here, he was never one of my personal fav's) and at the moment Rose seems determined to remain a bachelor for life.
 
But then again, who knows what the future may hold. I'll admit, back when I wrote the first Act, I didn't foresee most of the crap that's happened since then. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
 
But perhaps you're wondering what to expect in these next Acts? Well, as a preview, I'll tell you that I'm fiddling with a couple of AU plot lines to post and I'm working serving up another round of one-shots. Those seemed to be pretty popular last time, so you can look forward to that.
 
Dianna, please e-mail me. I think that I've got the weird thing that was keeping me from sending you messages worked out, but I accidentally deleted your address in the process. I'm SO SORRY!
 
Michelle, don't be jealous. You are expected to e-mail me as well.
 
Now I am going to sleep and hopefully I will also shed this horrible summer flu. I swear to god, I write Ryo sick and the bastard gives it to me.
 
Goodnight from a rather unhealthy Grumpy Demon