Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XII, Costumes and Bait ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh. I'm not making any money off of this. This is yaoi. Set in the FAKE in Love timeline. So sleepy, too sleepy to be clever…
 
Dee grumbled irritably to himself as he walked. Damn police work. Now Vones was gone, and they'd have to spend god only knew how long looking for him again. Well one thing was certain, they sure as hell weren't going to use Ryo as bait again. Dee sighed and glanced down at the bag in his hand, his grin suddenly returning.
This was the day, if only he hadn't had to spend so much time alone at work without Ryo. They could have left together, and then gone to a nice restaurant, and after that…He sighed happily. Oh well, he'd just meet Ryo at home, slip the monkey some disappearance money, and then see what he could talk his partner into.
This was the day. It was the anniversary of their very first time together. Dee's smile softened and he stared up at the ceiling as he walked down the hallway. It had been so amazing, the feel of Ryo's skin, his warm inviting scent, his hesitant voice, his soft kisses, his cautious caresses, filling him so slowly, so gently…
Dee shook his head as he realized he was staring at the apartment door. How long have I been standing here?
Dee unlocked the door and stepped inside.
“I'm home! Ryo? Bikky, you here?”
Silence answered him. That suggested that the monkey boy had already made himself scarce; the kid couldn't keep his mouth shut when Dee entered a room. Dee tugged his tie free as he walked, boredly pulling off his jacket.
“Hey, Ryo! Come on, you know what day it is? Let's go out!” he grinned suddenly. “Or we could just stay in!”
Dee opened the bedroom door and froze.
“I vote we stay in,” Ryo said softly.
Dee blinked and barely held on to the bag in his hand. Ryo was sprawled across the bed, his body encased in dark thick leather. Every luscious inch was molded in black, long sloping curves that screamed to be touched and stripped down to the soft skin hidden below. A pair of handcuffs dangled from one wrist, flickering slightly in the dim bedroom lighting. In a tuxedo Dee had thought that Ryo looked like a gift waiting to be unwrapped, in leather he looked like a naughty present begging to be ripped open. He stared at Dee through deep brown eyes, a pale blush etched across his face.
“I…” Dee stuttered and blinked again.
He had just been kidding, about the leather and chains, but there was no way in hell he was going to admit that now. Ryo's eyes locked with his and Dee was drawn across the room, the bag slipping from his fingers as he sat down on the bed. Ryo sat up and pressed his hand to Dee's face, gently cradling him as he leaned forward, lips meeting slowly.
The kiss passed back and forth between them, their tongues caressing and tasting as Dee held Ryo. They pulled apart slowly and Ryo's lips traced down his jaw, brushing over his neck.
“I love you Dee,” Ryo whispered as he continued to kiss over him. “I love you so much. And you always…always, Dee. Tell me…tell me…this time, let me…tell me how to please you.”
Dee moaned, his hands tightening at Ryo's back as Ryo kissed across his neck, his fingers sliding Dee's shirt open. His lips pressed down over Dee's skin, soft gentle kisses as he pressed himself close to Dee. Dee's eyes fluttered open and he slowly lowered Ryo back to the bed, gently lifting Ryo's chin until their lips met again.
“How to please me?” Dee murmured as their kiss finally ended. “You're going to do anything I ask you to?”
Ryo nodded slightly, the blush darkening as Dee slowly covered his face in soft kisses. Dee moaned and slid down Ryo's body, kissing over the heavy leather, puffing his breath hotly against Ryo. The leather tasted strange against his tongue, and it made him want Ryo's skin even more. His fingers fumbled with the buckles and straps, a low curse running through his mind. How in the hell had Ryo managed to get these so tight?
Ryo arched against him, Dee's lips leaving short blasts of heat against him. His fingers threaded in Dee's hair, the strands silky and soft between his fingers. Dee began to tug harder, a strange urgency running through him as he struggled with the leather, his rage rising. If he couldn't get this damn thing open he was going to cut it off. The strap gave way then and Dee sighed with relief, now pausing heavily over his lover as a soft strip of Ryo's chest was revealed.
Dee touched it slowly, almost reverently, his fingers skating across the skin. So soft and smooth, so right under his touch. He leaned forward and slowly kissed every bare inch, his hands sliding down to rest at Ryo's waist.
“I want you,” Dee whispered and kissed him again. “To let me love you forever.”
Another soft kiss, his tongue playing across Ryo's skin. Ryo moaned.
“To let me touch you everywhere,” Dee breathed.
Ryo's eyes slid closed and he clung to Dee as Dee kissed and licked over Ryo's chest.
“To make you moan and scream,” Dee murmured and pushed back the leather until his lips locked around one pink nipple.
Ryo arched, his mouth sliding open in a long drawn out gasp.
“Dee…”
“Ryo,” Dee breathed across his skin. “My Ryo…Tell me that you love me.”
Ryo's eyes opened slowly and met with Dee's, those deep green eyes that pierced him so completely.
“I love you,” he said softly. “More than anything.”
Dee's eyes closed and he smiled before he opened them again.
“You don't know what that does to me,” Dee whispered and peeled back the leather. “You don't know what being this close to you does to me…”
He brushed his lips across Ryo's chest.
“The way you smell, the way you feel, the way you taste…”
He drug his tongue over Ryo's skin and Ryo shivered and moaned again. Dee burrowed close, his panting breath tickling over Ryo as he rested his head over Ryo's heart. The sound was deep and full, and pounded with a heady rhythm. Dee smiled.
“I can hear your heartbeat,” he said softly and his smile shifted to a wolfish grin as his head lifted to meet Ryo's gaze. “Let's see if we can make it race.”
He slid down Ryo's body, his fingers running across Ryo's chest as he kissed over Ryo's stomach. He straddled Ryo's thighs and gave him another hungry smirk before his head tilted back down. Ryo's eyes slid closed and his head arched back into the pillow as Dee began to lick and kiss across the leather clad erection, panting hot breath through the thick garment. Ryo moaned and everything in him leaned forward into Dee's touch. It felt strange, Dee's mouth left circles of wonderful warmth flickering across him, the pressure from his tongue blurred and distant as it pressed through the leather. It was driving him crazy, but God it felt so good. Dee was licking back up him now, his tongue returning to the smooth expanse of Ryo's chest as his fingers locked with Ryo's.
“I love you Ryo,” Dee whispered. “All of you, all of you Ryo…But I lust for your body.”
Ryo moaned and closed his eyes as Dee began to suck and lick at his nipples, caressing them with his tongue, nibbling over them as Ryo writhed in pleasure. Dee straddled Ryo's waist and sat up, his fingers still laced with Ryo's. He leaned forward and kissed Ryo, a deep head clouding kiss that left Ryo staring up through a lust filled haze. Dee gave him that smile again, that hungry playful smile as he lifted Ryo's hands and clicked the handcuffs in place, locking his lover to the bed. Ryo's eyes closed as Dee's fingers traced down his arms and caressed over his chest, circling and touching the soft skin. They strayed to swollen nipples, brushing over them as Dee drank in the sight of his flushed lover. This was amazing.
He had always been what people called a generous lover, but in actuality he was quite selfish; to be blunt, it turned him on to turn someone else on. He loved that, to caress and kiss someone into pleasure, to make them arch and press into his touch. And with Ryo, it was so much more. Every moan he drew from those wonderful lips sent sparks dancing through his spine, every gasp, every shiver, every breathy plea for more burned into him until he was almost mad with want. And tonight he was going to drive himself insane. Tonight he was going to drown Ryo in pleasure. It was what he wanted, exactly what Ryo could do to pleasure him, just be pleased. Now, with Ryo wrapped in leather and bound to the bed, he could do nothing but feel every wonderful touch Dee was going to bestow on his body. Already Dee was wondering what he could do to return this gift to Ryo. The dark haired man grinned; he'd get a start on it tonight.
“You weren't the only one with plans for tonight,” Dee whispered as he ripped himself away from Ryo and fished around in the bag he had carried in.
Ryo's head lifted and cocked to one side as Dee opened a small package.
“Strawberries?” Ryo said skeptically.
“Chocolate covered strawberries,” Dee corrected. “If I recall, when you handcuffed me you covered me in honey.”
“So more food in bed,” Ryo said, his eyes glinting with a little playfulness. “We're falling into a rut; handcuffs, food…”
“Is that what you think?” Dee murmured. “We have a boring sex life?”
“I didn't say that.”
“I think chocolate covered strawberries are a much better treat than boring honey.”
“Honey's fun to lick off,” Ryo said with a faint blush.
“I'll let you do it again some time,” Dee said with a grin.
He lifted one of the covered fruit and breathed against it, the chocolate misting slightly. Dee chuckled. They had been refrigerated before he bought them, while this tended to make the fruit itself become softer, it helped to preserve and harden the chocolate. Now they were beginning to melt a little and Ryo was about to find out that chocolate could be just as fun to lick off as honey.
He kissed the end of the strawberry then pressed it to Ryo's lips, gently circling it over the skin with almost taunting lightness. It tickled over Ryo's lips, itched almost, and made him long to do something with his mouth to get rid of the ghosted feeling. Dee slid the berry inside, his other hand rising to slowly peel back the thick leather until Ryo's whole chest was exposed, a long smooth plain in the center of a sea of dark fabric. He kissed Ryo's throat, the muscles shifting under his hungry lips as Ryo swallowed. Dee smiled and pulled a second strawberry from the box, enjoying the way Ryo's eyes followed it. Dee puffed warm air against it again and then slowly circled it down Ryo's chest.
At first, it was simply a cool pressing feeling, but soon the heat from his skin warmed the chocolate enough that a faint dark trail slid out behind it. Dee traced it across Ryo's skin, long paths flowing out from it as he brushed it over pert nipples and taunt muscle. Ryo's eyes slid closed for a moment but opened when Dee leaned down and kissed his chest. Dee smiled at him again, that smirky sexy smile that drove Ryo crazy.
Dee popped the strawberry into his mouth and then proceeded to clean Ryo's chest. He lapped at the chocolate, taking his time as he covered Ryo's body in short wet licks. Ryo moaned when Dee's tongue teased across his nipple and bit back on a cry when Dee's warm mouth covered it, his tongue now swirling hard over it. Short panting gasps slipped past Ryo's lips as Dee turned his attention to the other nipple, then criss crossed over Ryo's skin until it glimmered with Dee's kisses. Dee felt a rush ripple through him as he sat back up and allowed his eyes to brush over Ryo again, everything in him enjoying his partner's wonderful reactions. Dee drew out another strawberry.
“Well,” he whispered, a little surprised at how breathless his voice sounded. “I showed you what my tongue can do. I think it's time you show me what yours can.”
He carefully pressed the strawberry to Ryo's parted lips, his breath flickering across it before his tongue delicately darted out and swirled across its tip. His eyes flashed to Dee and then closed as his lips locked around the berry, sliding up and down as he sucked and licked at the sweet fruit. Dee watched, his heart pounding as Ryo moaned and lapped at the strawberry, the blush on his cheeks telling Dee that his partner was thinking about performing these actions on something very different than a chocolate covered treat. Dee sighed and pulled the stripped strawberry back, his own tongue darting over it before he slid it into his mouth, thoughtfully chewing it as he stared down at Ryo. Somehow, it tasted sweeter after passing between Ryo's lips.
“What to do with you now?” Dee murmured.
His hand traced down Ryo's side, caressing over the thick leather, a small smile in place.
“I like the leather by the way,” Dee whispered. “Very sexy.”
Ryo's eyes slid closed, his breath hitching a little as Dee settled back some, his weight brushing over Ryo's erection. Dee's smile grew a little and he gently tugged at the leather.
“How am I going to strip you out of this with your hands locked?” Dee murmured. “How did you get into this in the first place?”
“There are…ties,” Ryo managed, his eyes sliding open again.
Dee peered a little closer at the strange outfit and then chuckled.
“I see. So if I pull at this here…Aaah.”
It really was a very ingenious garment. He'd have to find out where in the hell Ryo had managed to get his hands on something like this. And how much effort he had to put into going in and buying it. It only took a few minutes for Dee to untie the top pieces, leaving Ryo's torso exposed and pale against the thick comforter. Dee shifted and rocked back and forth as he moved, deliberately keeping Ryo panting and moaning beneath him. The sexy little sounds were tingling invitingly in his ears and he couldn't wait to fulfill his promise and make Ryo scream tonight.
He spread his hands across Ryo's chest, smiling at the contrast between his fingers and Ryo's milky skin. He slid them down to Ryo's stomach and pressed them over every inch he found there. Dee slowly worked his way down until he was straddling Ryo's legs, pinning him completely to the bed now. Dee's hands slid lower, his eyes locked on Ryo's eyes, the brown haired man staring at Dee's hands as if hypnotized. Dee slowly drug his fingers lower and petted them between Ryo's legs. Ryo moaned loudly, his mouth dropping open as the sound shifted and turned into a hungry cry as Dee pressed a little harder. Ryo panted heavily, his gaze still following Dee's touch as Dee caressed and searched over the tight leather.
“I love you,” Dee whispered.
“Dee…”
Dee smiled and kneaded against Ryo's erection, stroking and brushing his fingers in a slow unsteady rhythm. He could feel Ryo's hips trying to thrust up from the bed, but with Dee on his legs he was completely pinned. Dee smiled. Sexy certainly seemed to be enjoying what he was doing.
“Dee,” Ryo moaned again, his lips parting as a long hungry sigh pressed through them.
Dee's hands slid back up to Ryo's waist and he pulled himself forward, grinding down hard against Ryo. Ryo froze and arched up from the bed, his mouth dropping open as Dee rocked his hips down and pressed his own firm erection into Ryo's. This time, Ryo practically screamed Dee's name.
Dee was panting when he pulled himself back, Ryo's eyes snapping to his in disappointment as the wonderful weight left him. Dee smiled at him and ran a hand through his hair before he found the small handcuff key. Ryo stared at it and Dee shook his head.
“Promise to behave,” Dee teased.
“I promise,” Ryo answered in the same coy tone.
Dee chuckled and unlocked one hand, pulling the chain free and then clicking it back into place. Ryo pulled his arms down, his wrists still chained together, a questioning look on his face as he looked back at Dee.
“If you're good maybe I'll take them off later,” Dee murmured and bit Ryo's ear.
Ryo blushed darkly and Dee chuckled as he drug his hand down Ryo's chest and gently grasped the links between Ryo's arms and then pressed Ryo's hands to his shirt. He leaned forward and kissed Ryo then. Ryo's eyes closed softly as he leaned into Dee's kiss, enjoying every wonderful sensation that rippled through him. There had been a time when he had attempted to understand how Dee could be such a good kisser, but there was no point in that, all that mattered were Dee's kisses. Dee's wonderful, mind-blowing, soul tasting kisses, all for him. Ryo fumbled a little with Dee's shirt, a little unaccustomed to doing anything with his hands cuffed, but he managed to get it off and then his fingers slid lower and carefully undid the button of Dee's pants.
He unzipped them, struggling a little as he pushed them down and Dee quickly kicked them off and captured Ryo's hands. He tugged at the chain again and looped Ryo's arms around his neck, Ryo staring at him quizzically. Dee smiled as he slid between Ryo's legs and pulled them up until they were resting across his thighs. He thrust forward, grinding himself into the thick leather that covered Ryo's ass and Dee was suddenly afraid that he was going to cum then and there.
Ryo arched up from the bed, groaning and pressing into Dee, bucking and rocking as Dee thrust against him again and again. Short soft sounds slid from Dee's lips, Ryo answering with small cries as they ground together. Then Ryo was kissing at Dee's neck, sucking, licking, burying himself against Dee's skin, hungrily covering it with his lips as he clung to Dee. Dee thrust forward again, Ryo's warm mouth pushing him towards climax and then his fingers tightened in Ryo's legs and held him still. Ryo moaned, a soft pleading sound that almost made Dee give in, but instead he stared down into dark chocolate eyes and smirked.
“Let get you out of those pants.”
He slid out of Ryo's arms as a pale blush covered flushed cheeks. Dee was slow as he untied the thick pants, Ryo's legs still sprawled across his thighs, his erection brushing now and again against Ryo in short electric bursts. He really was going to drive himself insane tonight.
He finally tugged the pants open, and skidded them down until they rested low on Ryo's hips, a soft line of skin now exposed. Dee couldn't resist the urge to kiss it, and slowly covered it in gentle laps. Ryo moaned and bucked his hips, encouraging Dee to hurry, but Dee just smiled again and continued to kiss at Ryo's skin. Finally, satisfied for the moment, he pulled the leather down again, sliding momentarily away from the pleasurable warmth of Ryo's body to tug them free. Ryo sighed in relief and Dee couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped him. Judging by the state Ryo was in, the leather pants probably hadn't been too comfortable.
Now Dee climbed back between Ryo's legs and bent them until Ryo's feet were planted firmly against the bed. Dee caressed over his thighs, the skin warm and soft beneath his touch as Ryo spread his legs, inviting more from Dee. Dee leaned forward and slowly drug his tongue down Ryo's erection. Ryo was silent, his whole body shaking with joy as Dee's mouth slid down him, and then planted itself at the small patch of skin hidden behind his cock. Dee worked that long neglected area, and Ryo was soon writhing on the bed, amazed at how good it felt, at how amazing Dee's touch could be.
Dee's tongue slid lower, down the slight curve of Ryo's ass, his teeth digging into one soft cheek as Ryo moaned again. Dee smiled and sat up, his movements fast as he covered his hands with lubricant and then turned back to Ryo. One hand wrapped around the stiff cock waiting in front of him, and the other began the slow and wonderful job of prepping his lover's body.
Now Ryo was crying out and moaning with every caress and probing touch, his cuffed hands tossed to one side, tangling and curling in the blanket as he rocked into Dee's hands. It was maddening. Dee knew just what to do to keep him from cumming, to prolong this sweet torture as Ryo struggled under wave after wave of pleasure. Ryo began thrusting harder, his movements demanding now, but Dee always softened his touch or shifted his hand just enough to pull Ryo back from the brink and keep him shivering on that plateau of ecstasy.
“Dee…” he moaned. “Dee…”
Dee smiled, his breath coming in long slow pants as he worked Ryo, everything in him screaming for him to take this man now. Ryo's long body was sprawled before him, flushed and ready, his lips parted as he pleaded for more, his eyes glassy and hungry as he stared at Dee…
A strangled cry escaped Dee and he pulled his hands free. Ryo groaned again and then Dee was leaning forward, again looping Ryo's arms around his neck. He pulled back, Ryo now straddling loosely over his thighs as Dee sat cross legged and carefully spread Ryo open. He lowered Ryo slowly, Ryo moaning, his eyes closing as Dee slowly filled him. Dee's hands remained firm at his hips and he held Ryo carefully still as he was finally buried deep within the brunette's body. A long quivering cry escaped Ryo and his fingers dug into Dee's back, but Dee held him still, his whole being singing with joy as Ryo was wrapped around him.
“I loved you from the moment I saw you,” Dee whispered then, his voice breathy and shaking. “When you said yes, I knew that I could never get enough of you. When you said you loved me, I knew I couldn't live without you. I love you Ryo. I love you.”
Ryo's eyes locked with his, his chest heaving as Dee pressed deep inside of him, his fingers still locked into Dee's skin.
“I love you,” Ryo managed, his voice just as shaky as Dee's. “More than anything.”
Dee kissed him then and his hands loosened, both rocking and shifting together now as their tongues pressed and explored together. Dee clung to Ryo, trying to draw out this moment as long as he could. He wished that he could stay like this forever, he wished that they never had to be apart for anything. He wished that they could always be in love. Then Ryo wrenched back, his body arching sharply, Dee's hand pressing into his lower back to support him as he came, a long loud scream escaping his lips as his body shifted and clenched around Dee. The world became flashes of light and color for Dee then, and he felt everything so clearly. The soft feel of Ryo's skin, his hands pressing into Dee's neck, his wonderful weight, the deep pressing of his body, and the amazing heat that was suddenly ripping free from Dee.
Time sputtered and gave out as they came, the room dropping away as they thrust through wave after wave of pleasure, another long kiss passing between them. Then Ryo slumped against Dee, his head resting heavily on Dee's shoulder as he panted for breath. Dee gently lowered him back to the bed as he pulled carefully free. He stretched out next to Ryo, burrowing close as he wrapped his arms around Ryo's waist.
“The handcuffs,” Ryo mumbled.
“No,” Dee whispered. “I want to stay like this all night.”
Ryo's hold tightened around him and he smiled as he drifted to sleep. He loved Dee Laytner, more than anything. He couldn't imagine his own life without Dee and he never wanted to.
“I love you,” he murmured before sleep claimed him completely.
You and only you, forever.