Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIII, Another Round ❯ Phone Time ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Guess what? Not Sanami Matoh, don't own FAKE. Not making any money off this.
 
LEMONY GOODNESS AHEAD. SET AFTER THE LAST ACT.
 
Ryo loosened his tie and sat down, his eyes sliding around the barren little hotel room. He had been talked into a week long engagement presenting at a sharp shooting convention and he just wanted to go home. Chicago was not proving to be a very friendly place. He picked the phone up and quickly dialed.
The phone seemed to ring forever and Ryo frowned. Maybe he wasn't going to answer. What was the point of having a cell phone if you weren't—
“Hello Ryo.”
“Hi Dee,” Ryo said and smiled as he leaned back against the headboard and propped his feet up. “How are you?”
“I miss you.”
Ryo's smile grew a little.
“I miss you too.”
“Your son is driving me crazy.”
Ryo laughed. “Really?”
“Yes, he won't shut up. And he keeps expecting me to feed him all the time.”
Ryo laughed again. “What is he thinking?”
“I know.”
A moment of silence passed between them and Dee chuckled quietly.
“What?” Ryo asked.
“Nothing.”
“Dee, what?”
“Nothing, really.”
“Dee…”
“Alright,” Dee said, that wide grin in his words. “What are you wearing Ryo?”
Ryo blushed darkly. “You and your one track mind.”
“You wanted to know,” Dee said simply. “So I think it's only fair for you to tell me.”
Ryo sighed and glanced down. “My brown suit.”
“Tie?”
“I already took it off.”
Silence answered him and Ryo frowned.
“Dee? You still there?”
“Shh, I'm visualizing.”
Ryo laughed. “You're so weird.”
“I'd think that's a fact you'd be well aware of by now. Take off your jacket.”
“Huh?”
“Your jacket, you're still wearing it right? Take it off. Are you wearing a white shirt or one of your blue ones?”
“Blue,” Ryo said with a small frown. “How'd you know that?”
“Because you always either wear white or blue with your brown suit. Now take your jacket off.”
“Dee…”
“Just do it.”
Ryo sighed and set the phone down for a moment as he pulled his jacket off. He picked the receiver back up.
“Happy now?”
“Not yet,” Dee said. “Don't you want to know what I'm wearing?”
“Dee…”
“Come on Ryo,” Dee said. “Close your eyes.”
Ryo sighed heavily. This seemed like a pretty stupid game.
“Are your eyes closed?”
Ryo closed his eyes. Why was he even doing this? It's not like Dee would know one way or the other. Ryo's mouth thinned; he probably would.
“Yes,” Ryo said finally.
Silence.
“Dee?”
“Well ask me.”
Ryo sighed again. “What are you wearing Dee?”
“A towel.”
An image flickered through Ryo's mind, Dee's olive skin flecked with beads of water, his hair hanging loose around his face as he ran a towel through it. The long smooth line of his back gave way to the curve of his ass and down to two shapely legs. Ryo's eyes blinked open and he blushed darkly.
“Oh?” he mumbled into the phone.
Dee chuckled quietly. “Why do you think it took so long for me to answer the phone? I was in the shower.”
“I see,” Ryo said, his voice a little shaky.
He couldn't get the picture out of his mind. He could feel the smirk sliding over Dee's face.
“I'm still all wet,” Dee purred in his ear.
“Uh-huh,” Ryo muttered.
A silky chuckle washed over him.
“Do you want to keep going?” Dee whispered.
Ryo blushed darkly and he glanced around the barren room. Why was he so nervous? He was alone here, the door was locked, and he had no plans for the rest of the night. He swallowed deeply and listened to Dee's breath tickling through the phone.
“Yes,” he said softly. “Let's keep going.”
Ryo felt an electric spark jump through him and he blinked a little as he clung to the phone.
“Do just what I tell you to,” Dee said softly. “Alright?”
“Alright,” Ryo whispered.
“Good. Unbutton your shirt.”
Ryo's hand was shaking a little it slid up his chest and began to open the light blue shirt. He tugged it free from his pants and slowly spread it open as he waited. His body was tense, everything tingling a little as he listened. God he was already so ready for this.
“Now,” Dee said quietly. “Lick your fingertips and then circle them around your nipples, nice and slow. Close your eyes, imagine I'm there with you, my hand running from your lips down your throat, brushing across your chest before I begin to rub and caress.”
Ryo moaned softly as his fingers began their slow path, pressing lightly into his skin and then skating around his nipples. His breath hitched a little and he explored and played with his nipples, Dee's soft breathing slipping over him.
“I love you Sexy,” Dee whispered. “Slide your hand lower, just below your pants, just brush over your hips. I just want to tease a little, to touch you. Your sexy body. Do you like that Ryo?”
“Yes,” Ryo whispered breathlessly. “Yes Dee. Touch me more.”
A long deep breath escaped Dee. “God Ryo. Rub your hand up over your stomach, back up your chest, over your neck. I love your neck. I want to touch it, let my fingers slip over it so slowly.”
Ryo arched into his touch, his eyes closed, his chest heaving. This felt so good.
“Lay down on the bed,” Dee said softly. “Open your pants, but don't do anything else, just slide your hand back up over your skin, touch it Ryo. It's so soft, I love touching you.”
Ryo moaned again as he dropped down onto the bed and slid his pants open, his legs spreading a little as his hand skated back up. His skin was soft, a long smooth plain that his palm ran over as he moved across shivering muscles. He pressed his fingers across his collar bones, enjoying the little ripple of pleasure that slid out over him, his touch then sliding down to caress between his nipples again. His breath was a little ragged now and he kept his eyes closed, fully imagining Dee there with him, his lover's touch feather light then hungrily pressing close. Dee smiled at him and Ryo couldn't help but blush darkly as he petted his hand across his taunt stomach.
“Does it feel good?” Dee's voice whispered in his ear.
“Yes,” Ryo breathed.
Ryo smiled as he pressed his head back into the pillow, his hand now stroking across his side in slow lazy arcs. It was warm and comforting, but it filled with a deep desire and a long promise as his fingertips skated down and brushed over the top of his pants.
“Ryo,” Dee said quietly. “I want you to find something to use, lotion or something like that, and take the rest of your clothes off.”
“Alright,” Ryo answered softly.
He set the phone down next to the bed, his face blushing darker as he hurried to the room's small bathroom where the boring little bottle of unscented lotion waited. He had spotted it that morning when he had been trying to draw out a little more shampoo from one of the complimentary bottles. It had never occurred to him that he'd be happy to have it. He rushed back to the bed and set the little bottle down, then quickly shrugged out of his shirt. His hands fumbled a little as he opened his pants and let them drop to the floor, the blush burning darker as he climbed back onto the bed and picked the phone up.
“Dee?”
“Ryo,” Dee answered. “All set?”
“Yes.”
Ryo's eyes slid closed and he could all but feel the mattress shift as Dee appeared next to him, his hand again pressing possessively to Ryo's waist, fingertips gently brushing back and forth. Ryo waited, everything in him leaning expectantly forward as he held the phone to his ear.
“Slide your hand down and pet over your cock,” Dee said softly.
Ryo blushed a vibrant shade of red but he did as Dee instructed, electricity sparking out in the wake of his touch. His breath hitched and gasped and he heard a long sigh escape Dee.
“Now,” Dee whispered. “Don't squeeze, don't stroke, just touch, slowly. Fondle yourself, search over ever inch…”
A long wavering breath slid from Ryo's lips as his fingers slowly followed Dee's commands. His touch traced up and down his stiff cock, circling and ghosting over veins and tense skin. He moaned as his fingertips brushed across the head of his cock, his touch lingering there as deep pleasure rolled through him. He heard Dee sigh again and Ryo shut his eyes tighter. If Dee was there, he'd be kissing over his chest now, licking and sucking at him. Ryo shivered.
“I wish you were here,” Ryo breathed. “I want…I want you to kiss me.”
A long deep moan answered him and Ryo's palm slid down to gently cradle his throbbing cock. That sound sent sparks running down his spine.
“I love you Ryo,” Dee whispered. “My Sexy little Ryo.”
“I love you Dee,” Ryo answered.
“Press a little harder,” Dee said. “Squeeze a little.”
Ryo moaned and his head pressed back into the pillow as his body arched up into his touch. Dee panted sharply in his ear.
“Do you like that Ryo?”
“Yes Dee,” Ryo answered. “I do.”
“Tell me Ryo,” Dee whispered. “I want to picture everything you're doing, make me see it.”
The blush returned but Ryo didn't hesitate as his eyes opened and slid down his body, locking on the soft hand that was currently giving him such wonderful pleasure.
“I'm doing just what you told me to,” Ryo breathed. “I'm naked, I've got my legs spread a little, and I'm laying here thinking about you.”
Dee moaned and Ryo felt a little of the embarrassment drift away. He steeled himself for the next part, and the deep flush returned almost violently. He was momentarily glad Dee wasn't there with him because there was no way he could keep stroking himself and say this with Dee watching him.
“Now I'm squeezing the base of my cock…”
Another deep moan from Dee.
“I'm sliding my hand up,” Ryo's voice paused as a drawn out breath escaped him. “It feels good. I'm circling my thumb over my head…”
His voice cut off and he panted for air.
“God,” Ryo whispered as his head flopped back onto the pillow.
A strangled cry slid across his ear and Ryo's eyes slid closed, Dee again appearing in his mind. He squeezed up his cock again, his fingers caressing and kneading into his erection as he imagined Dee leaning down to kiss him, a soft wet kiss that pressed deep into his mouth. He trembled a little and his hand tightened on the phone as another long breath escaped him.
“Ryo,” Dee breathed. “Stop.”
Ryo's eyes slid open.
“Dee?” he whispered questioningly, his voice heavy with want as he gave himself another long hopeful pull.
“Stop,” Dee whispered again.
Ryo sighed but his hand froze, gently holding him now as he listened intently to Dee's heavy breathing.
“I want you to prep yourself,” Dee said softly. “Cover your fingers in the lotion.”
Ryo released himself with another soft sigh and quickly popped open the lotion, gingerly squeezing it onto his hand and coating his fingers.
“Now reach down between your legs, let your cock rub against your arm.”
Ryo slid the other pillow behind him to help prop him up as he did as Dee instructed, his eyes sliding closed again as he waited.
“Now spread your ass, nice and slow, just circle your fingers over that tight little opening.”
Ryo blushed darkly. He couldn't believe he was enjoying having Dee talk to him like this, but damned if he didn't feel like he was going to explode.
“Dee…” he whispered hungrily.
“Slide one finger in,” Dee breathed.
Ryo moaned as his finger darted inside, his breath heaving slightly as he began to slide it in and out, his arm rubbing maddeningly against his stiff erection. He could hear Dee's breath panting warmly through the phone and Ryo panted as he suddenly imagined Dee sitting in their wide bed, his hand wrapped around his own erection, his head thrown back as he cradled the phone close to his ear.
“Dee…” he breathed again.
“Another finger,” Dee whispered.
Ryo moaned happily as he stretched himself and began to curl his fingers through his body. He scraped them back and forth, enjoying the scratching tugging feeling as his breath quickened. He scissored them sharply and moaned again, Dee answering the sound softly.
“Ryo,” Dee breathed. “Listen. I want you to set the phone down next to you, and I want you to use both hands now. Keep fucking yourself…”
A jolt of unexpected pleasure ran through Ryo's body at those words and his breath hitched and shivered as he panted.
“And with your other hand, stroke yourself,” Dee whispered. “I want you to cum. I want to hear every little sound, don't hold anything in.”
“Yes,” Ryo breathed. “Dee...”
Ryo's fingers slid free from the phone, leaving it pressing lightly to his head as his hand skated down over his heaving chest. He pressed his palm across his stomach, a deep pressure that made him moan and arch a little. He slid a third finger into his body as he wrapped his hand around his throbbing erection. A low pleased cry slid free and Ryo panted loudly as he began to do exactly what Dee had told him to.
The hotel room was suddenly filled with small sounds of pleasure and deep hungry moans as Ryo's hands worked him into exquisite ecstasy. Dee's face flashed through his mind, his lover's eyes clenched shut as he buried himself in Ryo, his lips parted as he panted, his breath tickling over Ryo's cheek. Ryo moaned and pressed his fingers in deeper, diving into hidden muscle, his whole body tensing with pleasure.
“Dee…” he panted. “Dee…Dee…”
Ryo arched on the bed, his touch growing needier, hungrier and more demanding as he rocked a little in time with his hands' rhythm.
“God Ryo,” Dee's voice whispered from so far away. “I love you.”
Ryo's eyes shot open and a long quavering cry escaped him as he suddenly came, his body arching up off the bed as his hips thrust forward into his hand. His fingers buried deep in his body and his hand tightened as he spurted thick and white. Slow deep aftershocks rippled up through him and he stared up at the ceiling sightlessly as he rocked through them, his touch still hard and hungry as he worked himself dry. At last he collapsed against the bed and untangled his hands, his breath deep and heavy as he wiped his hand clean and picked up the phone again.
“Dee?” he whispered hesitantly, now strangely shy about what he had just done.
“God Sexy,” Dee said softly. “You're amazing.”
Ryo blushed darkly and brushed a stray strand of hair back from his face. He was still struggling to catch his breath and he closed his eyes as he imagined the warm smile on Dee's face.
“I love you Dee,” he said quietly.
“I love you too,” Dee answered.
There was a loud knock at the door and Ryo glanced up. A sudden terror washed through him; what if he had been too loud? The blush darkened until Ryo could feel the heat in every inch of his body and he stood up.
“I've got to go,” Ryo said shakily as he pulled on the robe the hotel had provided. “Someone's at the door.”
“Okay,” Dee answered. “I'll talk to you later.”
“Alright,” Ryo answered. “Bye.”
He hung up and tied the robe tight, one hand again brushing through his hair as he tried to stride confidently to the door. He looked through the peephole, but whoever it was had their hand over it. Ryo sighed; that meant it was probably one of the guys from the convention coming to ask him to go out for drinks. At this point, he had no desire to go anywhere but to bed. Ryo opened the door.
“Yes?”
Dee grinned at him. Ryo's eyes widened and then Dee was pushing his way into the room, kicking the door shut behind him as he wrapped himself around Ryo and clamped his lips over Ryo's. Ryo's surprised cry was cut off as he gave over to Dee's kiss, his fingers fisting into Dee's shirt. Dee guided him backwards and they toppled onto the bed, their lips parting as Dee gently covered Ryo's face and neck in long slow kisses.
“What are you doing here?” Ryo whispered finally.
“I wanted to surprise you,” Dee said. “I've only got a couple of days, but I thought you might like some company.”
Ryo's hands tangled in Dee's damp hair as the dark haired man carefully opened the thick robe and straddled Ryo's waist.
“You really were in the shower,” Ryo said quietly.
Dee chuckled. “Yup, just down the hall. The hotel wouldn't let me in your room no matter what I tried, and I didn't want to wait around for you down in the lobby.”
“Why didn't you just tell me you were here?”
“And miss out on hot phone sex?” Dee whispered, smiling at the blush that fanned across Ryo's cheeks. “What better way to get you stripped and ready for me?”
The blush remained as Ryo's eyes met Dee's, his voice soft and hesitant.
“I like it better when you do it,” Ryo whispered.
Dee's eyes closed and he smiled happily. He leaned forward and kissed Ryo's chest, his lips skating across tense nipples.
“Fantasy just doesn't live up to the real thing, huh?” Dee breathed across Ryo's skin.
“No,” Ryo answered, his fingers still coiled in Dee's hair as his eyes closed and he arched up into Dee's touch. “I missed this too much.”
Dee chuckled and sucked at Ryo's nipples, soft gasps escaping Ryo as he did. Dee stroked his hands up and down Ryo's sides, the skin soft and wonderful beneath his touch. It had been so amazing listening to Ryo pleasure himself like that, but Dee had to agree with Ryo; he liked it better when he did it.
Ryo's hands slid down to his neck and then brushed over his shoulders. Dee's head lifted and he kissed Ryo again, his tongue brushing over warm lips before it darted inside and found every sweet surface. Ryo's hands slid lower, caressing over his chest and then carefully unzipping Dee's pants. Dee moaned, Ryo swallowing the deep sound as he pulled Dee's erection free and squeezed across it. Dee steeled himself and somehow managed to keep himself in control. The sounds of Ryo's earlier orgasm kept ringing in his ears, and Dee was tense and on edge; he had spent the wonderful session pulling on his clothes, not taking them off. The kiss ended as Dee panted for air, Ryo nuzzling up against him before he pushed Dee back.
Dee hovered over Ryo and watched as Ryo shrugged out of the heavy hotel robe. Ryo rolled onto his stomach, quickly arching and rubbing his ass up against Dee's erection. Dee moaned again, struggling desperately to keep himself in control. Ryo always knew just what to do to make him teeter on the edge like that. His gorgeous Ryo, now pressing insistently back into Dee, his back arching as he released a deep sigh of desire. Dee moaned once more and knelt back, his hands sliding down to rest at Ryo's hips as he positioned himself. He kissed Ryo's shoulder as he slid into Ryo's ready body, both hungrily moaning as Dee filled Ryo completely.
“Yes,” Ryo whispered. “I wanted this…”
Dee could only answer with another moan as he began to thrust wantonly into Ryo's body. Ryo whispered happily and rocked back into Dee, his hips working with his lover as Dee began to pound and slam into him. Again the room was filled with the sounds of pleasure, and Dee found himself cumming all too soon. Ryo's wonderful cries echoed in his ears and he came hard and fast, his hips thrusting forward again as he bit down into Ryo's shoulder. Ryo moaned and arched and shivered as Dee filled him. Then Dee was pulling free and turning Ryo over, his mouth hungrily sliding over Ryo's body and down to his shivering cock.
Dee swallowed him whole, frantically sucking and lapping at Ryo as Ryo moaned and cried out, his fingers digging almost painfully into Dee's back as Dee worked over him.
“Oh God Dee,” Ryo murmured.
He was so hard, had been waiting so expectantly for Dee's touch, and now this was more than he could handle. His hips rocked forward and Dee swallowed again, pressing his tongue hard into Ryo as he sucked. Ryo's mouth hung open and his lip quivered as he came, Dee swallowing up every drop that escaped his beautiful lover. He pulled his mouth free slowly and slid back up Ryo's body, gently wrapping his arms around the brunette's shaking body.
“I love you Ryo,” Dee whispered as he nuzzled against Ryo's neck.
Ryo smiled. “I love you too.”
Dee chuckled suddenly.
“What?” Ryo asked sleepily.
“Nothing.”
“Not this again.”
“I was just thinking how hot it is when you talk dirty,” Dee said.
Ryo blushed darkly. “Don't do that.”
“What? Make you blush or think about how hot you are, because I don't think I can stop doing either one.”
“Dammit.”
Dee kissed across Ryo's neck again. “You're so wonderful Ryo. I love you so much.”
“I love you too,” Ryo answered and his hand caressed across Dee's arm. “Even though you are an insatiable sex fiend.”
 
Okay, so confession time. I don't know who asked for this, but somebody wanted some hot phone sex between Sexy and Sexier. So here it is. Sorry that I can't dedicate it to you.