Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIV, Family and Forgiveness ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Not Sanami Matoh. Not making a damn dime here. Yaoi involved kids. Set in the FAKE in Love Timeline…as if that wasn't obvious by now.
 
Dee scanned the empty break room for the third time and irritably dropped into one of the chairs. He still couldn't find Ryo anywhere. He had tried calling his partner's cell phone several times, but there was stubbornly no answer. It was pretty clear that Ryo was avoiding him. Dee tried to be angry that Ryo was giving him the brush off, but he just couldn't muster any real anger. If that was how Ryo wanted to react, who was he to be upset about it.
Dee sighed and rubbed his palms over his eyes.
“Hey Dee,” Drake said as he poured some coffee. “How's it going?”
“Shitty,” Dee grumbled.
Drake paused and glanced over with surprise. “Problem?”
“I can't find Ryo anywhere,” Dee said hopelessly. “I need to apologize and I can't find him.”
“What did you do?” Drake asked as he sat down with a heavy sigh.
Dee slumped deeper in his chair and began to explain.
 
“He went that way!” Tim yelled.
Ryo nodded and sprinted after the shadowy figure that somehow just kept out of reach. He gritted his teeth as his feet picked up speed. All this just to interview some punk who probably wouldn't have any useful information anyway. He scrambled around a corner, his feet skidding over some early ice, and he wavered dangerously before he took off running again.
The man he was following clambered up over a fence and Ryo leapt after him, his feet digging into the chain link as he hoisted himself up. He launched himself from the top of the fence, his eyes squinting shut as he dove through the air.
This is a really bad idea!
He grunted loudly as he slammed into the man, both tumbling to the ground in a rolling mess. Ryo yanked hard on the man's arm and pinned him to the ground, kneeling heavily on his back to keep him still. Tim panted heavily as he finally reached them, his hands resting on his knees as he bent over to catch his breath. Somehow, despite the running, everything on him was still perfectly in place.
Ryo had not been so lucky. He was caked in dirt and smeared with garbage from a can that the bastard he was now pinning down had thrown at him. His suit was ripped and his tie looked like it had been gnawed on by some wild animal. Ryo sighed heavily as he glanced down at himself and then shook his head.
“This day sucks.”
 
“Well no wonder he's pissed,” Drake said finally when Dee finished.
“I know.”
“Why didn't you tell him?”
Dee paused and then shook his head sorrowfully. “I don't know. I just can't talk to him about this.”
“Why not?”
“Drake…”
“Come on Dee, what's going on? You tell Ryo everything.”
Dee was silent again and then leaned back in his chair.
“Ryo loves his family,” Dee said. “His mom, his dad, he really still loves them. If he could make a wish and have them back, he'd do it, no hesitation, I know it. He misses his family, but I…I've never had a family, besides Ryo and Mother Maria, and I don't know that I want one now. I don't know how to tell Ryo that I don't want something he'd give anything to have.”
“I see,” Drake said softly.
“It's stupid,” Dee grumbled. “It's not like it would be a real family anyway, just a crazy-ass bitch that won't take a hint.”
“Maybe stubbornness runs in the family at a genetic level,” Drake said thoughtfully.
“I thought you were trying to help!”
 
Dee was boredly filling in some reports as he waited. His eyes kept flickering to the clock and he couldn't seem to stop sighing. Drake had told him to suck it up and tell Ryo the truth, and Dee couldn't find any holes in Drake's logic. They were supposed to have been off twenty minutes ago, but Ryo still hadn't shown up.
Dee was starting to wonder if his partner had taken the subway home when their office door slammed open and Ryo stormed inside. Dee gawked at him and then quickly got to his feet.
“Holy shit Ryo, what happened to you?”
“Are you ready to go?” Ryo asked flatly as he grabbed a couple of files off his desk.
“Yeah, alright,” Dee said as he reached for his jacket.
Ryo didn't wait for him and Dee couldn't help but take that as a bad sign.
 
Ryo spent the car ride home yelling into his cell phone, apparently arguing with anyone that he could reach. As far as Dee could tell Ryo had disappeared with Tim Darrow to hunt down a witness who was proving to be less than cooperative. To make matters worse, Ryo's phone kept cutting in and out and he kept pounding it angrily on his leg. It didn't look like the trip was going to help calm Ryo at all.
Dee meekly followed Ryo up to the apartment, Ryo heading straight for the bathroom and the shower without so much as a word.
Dee sighed and pulled on his sweats, tiredly climbing into bed. He nervously played with the edge of the blanket after he set the alarm. It was their weekend now, despite the fact that it was Wednesday, and they would probably only sleep for a couple of hours before they got up. They'd be on normal time for the rest of the day and tomorrow, then stay up all night and sleep all the day after to get back on overnight time. Sometimes Dee thought it was a ridiculous way of doing things, but he had to admit that he did enjoy seeing sunlight for a few hours.
He stretched out in the darkened room and listened to the shower. For some reason the water sounded angry today. Dee sighed and pulled the blankets up higher. Maybe Ryo would just storm out of the shower and want to go right to sleep. Dee wouldn't mind that at all.
He had just about dozed off by the time the water finally stopped, and was slipping into sleep's hold when his mind groggily registered Ryo returning. His partner was walking with his familiar light footsteps, not the pounding angry stride that had carried him in earlier. The bed shifted a little as Ryo climbed in, and Dee was suddenly alert and awake as Ryo wrapped his arms around him and burrowed close.
Ryo sighed and closed his eyes lightly.
“Tim and I went to interview a witness today,” he said quietly. “It didn't go well. We had to run the guy down and then he spent the whole session swearing and completely recanting on the statement he had given before. I jumped off a damn fence to catch the guy and we got nothing from him.”
Dee smiled slightly and slid his arm around Ryo, gently brushing his thumb back and forth across Ryo's shoulder.
“Is that what you were so mad about?”
“Partly.”
Dee's smile faded and he sighed quietly.
“I'm sorry. She's been writing for the last few months,” Dee confessed in a low voice. “I thought she'd get the point when I didn't call or write her back. When she showed up…I just wanted her to leave me alone, that's all.”
“Is that still what you want?”
“Yes.”
“Alright.”
A long moment of silence stretched out as Dee blinked in surprise.
“Is that all you're going to say?” Dee asked. “Everyone else seems to have an opinion on this.”
“And by everyone else you mean…”
Dee frowned slightly; okay so he hadn't told anyone else. He sighed heavily.
“By everyone else,” Ryo said matter of factly. “You mean how you assume people would answer.”
Dee nodded slightly and Ryo's arm tightened around him.
“There's no right or wrong answer here,” Ryo said softly. “If you don't want to see her, then don't see her, I'll support you.”
“I know.”
“Why don't you want to see her?”
Dee was silent a moment and then sighed again.
“I like being Dee Laytner,” he said finally. “I like who I am, and I don't want to find out that…that I'm supposed to be anyone else.”
Ryo's hand caressed down his side and Dee closed his eyes as Ryo held him close.
“I don't think you need to worry about that,” Ryo said. “You're stuck being Dee Laytner and Dee Laytner is stuck with me.”
Dee snorted laughter and shook his head.
“God I'm an idiot.”
“Yes you are,” Ryo agreed and suddenly bit Dee's neck savagely.
Dee yelped with pain and Ryo glowered up at him.
“That's for lying to me.”
Ryo's teeth graced up Dee's jaw and clamped his ear in a tight hold, causing Dee to moan loudly.
“That's for worrying me,” he whispered and now his lips hovered over Dee's, warm breath tickling across his face. “And this is for loving me.”
The kiss was long and deep, Dee rolling until Ryo rested warmly on top of him, his hands sliding up and down Ryo's back as he held him close. Ryo sucked at his tongue, hungrily pressing his own to Dee's, pulling in that wonderful taste. Dee's hand slid down and dipped into Ryo's pajama pants, massaging and squeezing his firm ass. He ground Ryo down into him and Ryo moaned heavily as their lips finally parted.
“I think it's time for some make-up sex,” Dee murmured and nipped Ryo's lips again. “Some hot, steamy, mildly dirty, make-up sex.”
Ryo blushed darkly and Dee drug a dry finger down through the soft crevasse of his ass. Ryo moaned and arched his back, pressing down into Dee and closing his eyes as Dee latched onto his neck.
“Would you like that Sexy?” Dee whispered over milky skin.
“Yesssss,” Ryo moaned as Dee's finger circled lightly over his tense opening.
“Does it have to be only mildly dirty though?” Dee teased as he licked Ryo's neck.
Ryo moaned again, his fingers tightening in Dee's shirt as he thrust down against Dee, willing that finger to slide inside of him. Dee chuckled quietly and fisted a handful of Ryo's ass. He began to massage and rub, again grinding Ryo down into him. A long groan escaped Dee's lips and he smiled as he squeezed Ryo's ass.
“You're so sexy,” he whispered against Ryo's neck.
He sat up, carefully supporting Ryo as he tugged Ryo's legs to wrap loosely around him, his hands never leaving the supple warm body. Dee kissed across Ryo's neck, squeezing and massaging as Ryo arched and thrust against him. Getting Ryo's pants off proved to be a somewhat difficult task, as Ryo seemed determined not to let go of Dee for even a second. At last Dee sighed with triumph and began to lightly caress his fingers up and down Ryo's cock. Ryo moaned and slumped forward against Dee, panting heavily against his neck.
“So very sexy,” Dee whispered as his hand slid up Ryo's body and began to unbutton the pajama top.
Ryo squirmed out of it, his lips clamping back onto Dee's in a forceful kiss that left Dee clinging to Ryo and trying to clear his head. Damn that man knew how to kiss.
“More,” Ryo breathed across Dee's lips and kissed him again.
Dee's hand slid up and down Ryo's back in slow lazy circles, the other fumbling in the bedside drawer as he finally pulled out the lube. He squeezed some onto his fingers and spread it across, his slick hand now brushing up and down Ryo's ass. He slid one finger in and Ryo moaned in encouragement as Dee's other hand traced down Ryo's stomach to the waiting erection. His strokes were light, careful, and soon Ryo was thrusting into his hand, demanding more.
Dee smiled as he slid a second finger in and curled them, pressing and teasing over hungry muscle. Another long moan escaped Ryo and his hips bucked harder into Dee's hand, his head thrown back as Dee kissed his neck. Dee slid his hand up and down, never falling into a pattern, just touching at one moment then squeezing almost painfully hard the next. Ryo was writhing against him, moaning and crying out as Dee worked him into a wonderful ecstasy.
Dee's eyes caressed over Ryo's body and locked upon one long bead of sweat that rolled down Ryo's neck and slid over the hard plains of his chest. Dee stared at it and then leaned forward to lick it off, Ryo's skin tasting sweet and warm beneath his tongue. A third finger darted inside and Dee began to pump with surer strokes.
Ryo was struggling to breathe now, his hands locked on Dee's shoulders as he rode through such unbelievable pleasure. He just couldn't understand how Dee's touch could do this to him, but at the moment he just didn't care. He wanted more. He was thrusting into Dee's hand, his eyes clenched shut as he moaned and whispered Dee's name, everything in him rising towards release.
Suddenly Dee's tongue traced across his ear, soft breath puffing against him.
“I want to fuck you now.”
The sound that escaped Ryo as he came was something between a moan and a scream as his whole body arched and leaned into the orgasm. Then he was licking Dee's neck, kissing over his pulse, nipping and sucking at the skin as Dee stroked him through blissful aftershocks. Ryo was panting heavily when he finally finished and he slumped against Dee as his lover held him gently. Dee kissed the top of his head and breathed in Ryo's wonderful scent, the feel of his weight and the quick pulse of his breath making Dee crazy.
He waited a moment longer, until Ryo's breathing had evened out some, then curled his fingers again. Ryo moaned, his body tensing as his hands dug back into Dee's shoulders.
“Ready?” Dee whispered.
Ryo nodded shakily and Dee chuckled. He slid away from Ryo, his hand pulling free and making Ryo gasp for air. Dee slid out of his clothes as Ryo lay sprawled across the bed, dark hungry eyes watching as smooth olive skin came into view. Ryo blushed darkly, cursed himself when Dee spotted it, and blushed darker as he found that he didn't really care. He wanted Dee.
Then Dee was climbing back on the bed and Ryo really didn't care what other thoughts were trying to force their way forward. Dee kissed across his back and pulled Ryo up, balancing him carefully. Ryo's arms shot out and his hands locked on the headboard, steadying him as Dee gently folded his legs and then pressed softly against him.
Dee's hands rested at Ryo's hips, gently caressing and stroking as he hesitated behind Ryo. God this was making him crazy. Ryo looked so good, so ready…Dee bit his lip and forced himself to draw the moment out longer, then Ryo moaned and Dee couldn't hold back any longer. He slid gently in. Ryo's back arched as Dee's hand slid around and brushed over his cock, teasing him back into firmness, stroking him back towards orgasm. His arms shivered a little and his fingers tightened around the headboard as Dee began to thrust.
Long deep moans began to escape Ryo's lips and his mouth itched for something, anything. One hand slid free from the headboard and grabbed Dee's free hand, temporarily throwing his lover off balance. Then Ryo was sucking at his fingers, licking and moaning, tasting his own cum, and Dee couldn't help himself as he slammed in deeper. A long cry slid over Ryo's lips, hot breath hissing across Dee's fingers, then he began to suck harder and bucked back, answering Dee's thrust hungrily.
“God Ryo,” Dee groaned.
He thrust into Ryo's body, loving the way Ryo tensed and moved around him, the way Ryo answered every heady movement. Dee was pressed tightly to Ryo's body, warm sweat slickened skin sliding together as they moved, Ryo moaning and crying out around Dee's fingers as he sucked at them. Dee felt everything tense and fold in on itself, his vision blurring and then clearing sharply as he rushed towards release. His hand stroked harder into Ryo, and he felt Ryo topple over the edge only seconds before he followed.
The sound that escaped them echoed off the apartment walls, bouncing and falling heavily as they rode through the long blissful aftermath. At last Dee slumped against Ryo, resting heavily against his lover as Ryo finally released his fingers and gently kissed Dee's palm.
“I love you,” Dee murmured.
“I love you too,” Ryo answered just as softly.
Dee pulled carefully free and more dropped into the bed then laid down in it, Ryo soon curled up close. Dee's eyes slid half-closed as he gently ran his fingers through Ryo's hair, the digits still tingling from the feel of Ryo's demanding mouth.
“Maybe we should fight more often,” Dee whispered.
“Ass.”
“Prude,” Dee answered.
Ryo sighed across his skin and Dee's hand slid down over Ryo's back.
“See? That counts as a fight. Ready for another round?”
Ryo blushed darkly and sighed over Dee again.
“I jumped off a fence today,” he said tiredly. “I had a witness try and hit me with a baseball bat and throw a garbage can at me. Be thankful you got a first round.”
Dee kissed the top of his head and his hand began to move up and down Ryo's back in deep comforting strokes. Ryo smiled and molded himself to Dee, enjoying the deep touch, everything beginning to loosen and relax. His arm tightened around Dee and his eyes began to slip heavily closed.
“Love you,” Dee whispered as he felt Ryo slip towards sleep.
“Love you,” Ryo answered, his voice distant and groggy sounding.
Dee smiled and, for the first time in several days, he fell quickly asleep.