Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIX, Goodnights and Goodbyes ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wow.
 
Okay, two things.
 
First of all, sorry for how long it took to get this done. I have been struggling with some weird writer's block that just freezes up my fingers completely. I can't help it. And since this is just for fun (and free) I don't feel overly obligated to force myself to write when I don't feel like it. Though I know some people would string me up for messing around online instead of getting new Acts written.
 
Sorry again.
 
Secondly, wow, there was only one lemon in that whole damn thing. I was surprised. Usually there's some moment that pops up and says “there needs to be sex here” and I say “okay, sounds like a plan to me.” And we go merrily on our sexing way. But this time, nothin'. So if you're looking for fun sex, well, try elsewhere or hold out for next time.
 
And finally, wow once again. Thanks for all the reviews, guys. It's so great to turn on the computer and find that much encouragement waiting for me. You have no idea.
 
On that note, please feel free to review this time. Did you like it? I'm thinking it was a little dark and angsty (There has been a lot of angst in this little `series' lately, hasn't there?) but things can change.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
One Grumpy Demon