Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XVIII, A Nice Buzz ❯ Literary Kink ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Timeline: Set after the last Act. I still don't own FAKE and it's MORE PWP.
 
 
It was a book.
 
Ha.
 
He should have known, his sexy lover had always had a weak point for the written word.
 
“Thrusting,” Dee murmured but Ryo's tongue jammed back into his mouth before he could get any further down the page.
 
Damn he was going to have to remember this.
 
It had really started out mostly innocently. Well…largely innocently. Well…okay, he'd been trying to discover some sexual kink of his straight laced partner and had spent a few weeks trying to coax it out of Ryo. But, as usual, Ryo just stared at him with those dark eyes and that pale blush and either changed the subject or lured Dee into a bout of hot sex that erased every thought of spicing things up.
 
Damn that man anyway.
 
And then, strangely enough, the brat helped him out. Bikky needed someone to drive him to the bookstore so he could pick up a copy of “The Count of Monte Cristo” and had rudely announced to the whole store that Dee should just drop his perv mask and go loiter in the porn section. For an instant Dee had been on the verge of popping the kid one, but then he just grinned wickedly and leaned forward with narrowed eyes.
 
“Sure thing, Biks,” he said lowly. “If that's where you want me to wait, that's where you'll find me when you're ready to go.”
 
Bikky's eyes widened and Dee watched with dark glee as a light blush fanned over the boy's cheeks. A little sputtering had followed, but Dee had already made up his mind. And besides which, what was the big deal? They were just books, sure books about sex, but it's not like there was any reason to be embarrassed about them.
 
Dee boredly scanned the covers arrayed before him and couldn't help snorting slightly at the half dressed women draped over equally bared men in suggestive poses. They all looked just about the same, a few differences here and there, but nothing major. A few giggling girls passed by him, practically flying through as they grabbed their selections and then dashed off with the risqué covers now hid behind more common romance books. Dee resisted the urge to roll his eyes and yawned a little. How long was it going to take the brat to find what he needed?
 
Dee glanced over and scowled. The little shit was in the graphic novels alcove now. They'd never get out of here at a reasonable time. Dee shifted absently from foot to foot, debating popping over and popping the monkey upside the head. He wasn't Ryo; he didn't want to spend the next five hours in the bookstore. His lover had been so disappointed that he had to finish up some paperwork and couldn't come today. Dee frowned. Maybe he should pick up something for Ryo.
 
The detective chuckled quietly. As if they needed anymore books around the place.
 
He was just getting ready to scan the signs posted around the store for some ideas when a very small shelf label caught his eye. Dee leaned in closer with a little disbelief, but found that his eyes had not been tricking him.
 
Homosexual Erotica
 
Well, well, well. He got the feeling that this was probably one part of the bookstore that Ryo hadn't spent a lot of time browsing. It was a dusty little corner of the bottom shelf, tucked down behind all the `normal' erotica, and consisted of about a dozen titles. Dee knelt down and ran his thumb down the spines.
 
Suddenly a little thrill ran down his back. The Kama Sutra. It had been a Christmas gift from Ryo a couple of years back, and Dee could still remember the sexy purr of Ryo's voice and the way his lover's eyes glazed whenever Dee thumbed through it. Just reading a couple of lines was enough to interest Ryo.
 
Dee grinned. It seemed he had a literary pervert on his hands. Why had it taken him so long to realize it?
 
He pulled a couple off the shelf and began to read the backs, tossing one aside that promised true lesbian love was possible. Dee frowned and put the other back beside it, the look deepening as he wondered just what he should be looking for. The titles weren't really any help and whenever he flipped through the books he seemed to just land on long winded dialogue. Suddenly a black book caught his eye. He pulled it off the shelf and his grin shifted to that of a well stroked cat. This was perfect.
 
Dee collected the brat, paid for their books (the cashier glancing up at him with a slightly amused expression, but not commenting as he stared challengingly back), and headed home. It didn't take much to get Bikky out of the house. The kid was getting cheaper and cheaper when it came to buy-offs. Dee suspected it had to do with the distance between him and Carol slowly disappearing, but he wasn't going to comment and end up having to shill out fifty every weekend again.
 
“See you later, freak!” Bikky yelled and slammed the door behind him.
 
Dee grinned and pulled out his purchase. He sat down on the bed and began to thumb through. It was a collection of short stories, all focusing around two male characters and seemingly all ending with some rather serious sex scenes. Dee blinked in surprise as he read the first one. Damn, some people put a lot of thought into writing smut. He reclined back on the bed and continued on. It was just a matter of finding the right one…
 
“I'm home!”
 
Dee quietly slid the bookmark in place and dropped the book onto the bed next to him. He listened to Ryo climb out of his jacket and heard the unmistakable sound of his partner shedding his shoes. Dee chuckled quietly.
 
“I'm in here,” he called.
 
He could practically see Ryo going through the motions. Jacket off. Sit down and pull shoes free: drop on floor. Tug at tie and run a hand back through hair. Absently unbutton the top collar of work shirt. Look unbelievably and innocently hot. The bedroom door opened and Dee was not disappointed.
 
“Hey,” Ryo said with a warm smile. “How'd the bookstore go? Did Bikky find a copy?”
 
“Yeah,” Dee answered. “And a couple of comic books too.”
 
“He's going to have a huge collection of those,” Ryo said as he tugged his tie the rest of the way off and tossed it into the hamper.
 
“Yeah, you're in a position to talk about too many books,” Dee snorted.
 
Ryo winked and tapped one finger on the pack of cigarettes sitting on the bedside table.
 
“We all have our little vices,” Ryo pointed out. “Some are just healthier than others.”
 
“True,” Dee agreed and scooted over to invite Ryo onto the bed. “And today I'm feeding your addiction.”
 
“Oh?” Ryo sat down next to him.
 
“Yes,” Dee said and grinned. “Come here.”
 
Ryo laughed a little as they shifted around on the bed, a faint blush covering his cheeks as Dee prodded him into position. They ended with Ryo leaning back in Dee's arms, his partner's chin resting lightly on his shoulder.
 
“Perfect,” Dee said and picked up the book.
 
“What's this?” Ryo asked, reaching for it.
 
Dee batted away his hands.
 
“Shh, it's story time, Detective MacLean,” Dee said. “Now be quiet.”
 
Ryo snorted laughter.
 
“You're going to read to me?”
 
“I'm going to read to you,” Dee said, a sultry little rasp entering his voice. “Now just keep quiet and listen.”
 
One of Dee's arms slid down to wrap around Ryo's waist while his other pulled the book to hover in front of them. Ryo shifted comfortably and rested his hands on top of Dee's arm, his head leaning back against the warm body behind him.
 
Dee cleared his throat a little and Ryo suddenly realized his partner was nervous. He kept his expression a perfect mask of curiosity, but a little dart of worry slid into his stomach. Just what exactly was Dee trying to get him into here?
 
And the story began. A war hardened knight was trying to train a young lord in the ways of battle, but something was beginning to distract him from his duties. Ryo frowned slightly as he listened to Dee read, the detective's velvety voice rubbing all over his skin. God he loved the sound of Dee's voice. Ryo's eyes soon drifted closed so he could feel every one of Dee's words drop against him. He listened to the page turn and Dee's quiet reading continued. Ryo could smell the book, and he could smell Dee, and both were beginning to have an effect. And, of course, the theme of the story was starting to become clear.
 
“Because I want you,” Dee murmured and suddenly the dark haired man's lips were pressing close to Ryo's ear. “I've always wanted you. Always.”
 
Ryo's eyes blinked open and he felt a sudden rush pass through his heart. His hands tightened at Dee's arm and he had to bite back on a quiet moan.
 
“Won't you let me?” Dee said, his voice a soft husk as he continued to read. “Just let yourself fall into me.”
 
The hand that had been resting innocently at Ryo's waist suddenly slid up to splay across his chest, well known fingertips gently caressing at the little skin bared at his collarbones.
 
“He opened the shirt slowly,” Dee continued. “Amazed by everything he had spent so long imagining, by everything he had spent so long desiring. It was now here, offered up to him, and he felt himself grow hard and ready.”
 
Dee flicked one button open and dipped his hand inside to rest it over Ryo's heart. Dee smiled a little as the rhythm in his palm began to speed up some.
 
“A burning lust filled him,” Dee whispered. “The need to claim this body so powerful that he felt as if he were on fire…”
 
Dee flicked at Ryo's nipple and watched as pale fingers gripped at Dee's knees. A long moment passed and Ryo looked up at him through clouded eyes.
 
“Why are you stopping?” Ryo asked softly, a light blush on his cheeks.
 
“My throat's tired,” Dee answered. “Maybe you should read the next paragraph.”
 
Ryo blinked and then turned back to the book. One hand lifted and he took it from Dee. Dee smirked and leaned in closer to Ryo.
 
“He had never realized that he wanted something like this,” Ryo said quietly. “That he wished to be claimed so completely.”
 
Dee pulled Ryo's shirt to the side to reveal one soft shoulder, his lips gently tracing over it as Ryo continued to read.
 
“Desire awoke within him, and he ached to have it filled, to be filled.”
 
Dee's lips strayed to Ryo's neck and the brunette's eyes fluttered closed for a moment as he tilted his head to the side. His lover's tongue skated over him and then slowly began to tease over his jaw and to the soft skin behind his ear.
 
“Keep reading,” Dee murmured.
 
Ryo forced his eyes open and turned back to the book.
 
“Every touch made him yearn for more, every caress sent his sense spiraling away. When one bold hand strayed to cup him between his legs he--”
 
Ryo cried out as Dee's hand slid down the long pale body and roughly palmed Ryo's cock. Dee smiled and lightly kissed Ryo's ear.
 
“Give me the book back,” Dee said quietly.
 
Ryo handed it back to him and struggled to keep his eyes open as Dee lightly squeezed him.
 
“The clothing opened as if by magic,” Dee read softly, his fingers nimbly opening Ryo's pants. “And allowed him to take hold of straining flesh.”
 
A long moan escaped Ryo as Dee slid his hand within his slacks and carefully wrapped his palm around Ryo's cock.
 
“He began to stroke. His touch light at first, but slowly speeding…”
 
Dee mimicked his words with his hand, Ryo leaning forward as his hips began to writhe a little against Dee and the bed.
 
“He planned to show all the pleasures that the flesh could hold, but if his lover wished it, he would be gentle and allow him to come now.”
 
Dee's teeth nipped at Ryo's ear.
 
“Do you want to come?” he whispered. “Or do you desire the feel of me within you?”
 
Dee turned the page, the movement a little awkward now as he continued to stroke his lover. Dee was silent then and Ryo's eyes slitted open.
 
“Dee,” he whispered.
 
“Do you want to come?” Dee repeated. “Or do you desire the feel of me within you?”
 
Ryo's eyes rolled up to Dee, but his partner was determinedly staring at the book. Brown eyes slid to the page.
 
“Fill me,” Ryo read in a breathy voice. “Take me.”
 
The book slid from Dee's fingers as he moaned low in his throat and pulled Ryo's shirt the rest of the way free. They tangled together then, sometimes working against each other, sometimes fighting desperately as they shed their clothing. Finally Ryo lay sprawled upon the bed, his eyes glinting at Dee as the dark haired man quickly stretched him.
 
“How do you like the story so far?” Dee husked.
 
A devilish light filled Ryo's eyes.
 
“I'll let you know after the climax.”
 
Dee grinned at the blush that fanned over pale cheeks and reached for both Ryo's body and the book as he carefully entered his lover. Ryo's back arched, his head thrown back as they pulsed together, Dee's hand sliding down his side and then lightly gripping at his hip. Dee struggled to catch his breath and then forced his eyes to clear enough to remove the blur from the words.
 
“He had never felt something so right,” Dee said. “And couldn't hold himself back from thrusting into the pliant body again and again.”
 
Dee's hips began to work then, Ryo groaning low in his throat and reaching up to tug Dee down to him. Their lips mashed together in a deep primal kiss as Dee picked up the pace from the book and poured it over his willing lover.
 
“It was going to kill him,” Dee panted. “He wanted this to never end, but he could already feel his body rising away from his heart's desires to his physical needs.”
 
Ryo moaned again and tightened his fingers in Dee's hair.
 
“Don't stop,” Ryo chanted. “Don't stop.”
 
“He was so hard for this body, so charged with need for it. He ached to come within him.”
 
Ryo groaned.
 
“He pulsed forward again and again,” Dee read distantly, his whole body moving now.
 
“More, more…”
 
“Thrusting,” Dee murmured but Ryo's tongue jammed back into his mouth before he could get any further down the page.
 
The book flopped out of Dee's hand as he put it to better use. His palm encircled Ryo's cock and stroked it hard, Ryo all but screaming into the kiss as the pressure pushed him over the edge. The force of his orgasm pulsed through Dee and soon he was clinging to Ryo as he rode through long drawn out pleasure.
 
They stretched out in the bed afterwards, Dee's hand lazily circling Ryo's stomach as both caught their breath. Ryo picked up the book and flipped through it a little.
 
“You seemed to really like that story, Sexy,” Dee murmured.
 
“I think it was more the dramatic reading than anything else,” Ryo chuckled.
 
“Hmm,” Dee agreed. “We did seem to get into it there at the end, but I'm glad you didn't call out some old knight's name when you were…”
 
He pulled the book closer so he could read the forced archaic words.
 
“…Gripped within the most violent throes of passion's embrace.”
 
Ryo laughed and shook his head.
 
“I don't think you need to worry about me yelling anyone's name but yours.”
 
“Sexy, that was beautiful. You should be a writer.”
 
Ryo laughed again and scooted in closer to Dee.
 
“So what else is in that book?” he asked.
 
Dee grinned.
 
“Oh, don't worry, there are lots of other stories. I just picked something a little tame to test the waters.”
 
He gave Ryo a positively lecherous wink.
 
“We'll try some of the funner ones later.”
 
Ryo blushed madly but didn't argue.
 
 
 
So, it was pointed out to me that I gave Dee a sexual kink (making Ryo climax) but I didn't give one to Ryo. Oops. So here you go, he gets into erotica. Ryo always seemed to me to be the highly empathic type, so I think he'd probably be one of those people who really gets into a book and really feels what the character feels.
 
But I could just be projecting…