Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XVIII, A Nice Buzz ❯ Pour More On... ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Timeline: Set after the last story. I don't own FAKE. Gasp, that's shocking.
 
 
“I just want you to remember,” Dee pointed out. “I agreed to this. I let you do this, so next time, it's fair play.”
 
He was laying in bed, stripped down to his jeans, his hands cuffed to the headboard. His partner was currently straddling him, an amused expression on his face as he stared down at Dee's serious eyes.
 
“Weren't you the one who kept wanting to try out new things and talk about things to do in bed?” Ryo pointed out, a light blush on his cheeks. “I think this is already fair.”
 
“I let you handcuff me without telling me any part of what you're going to do,” Dee said flatly. “That shows trust.”
 
“But nagging me to let you handcuff me next doesn't,” Ryo said, shifting a little as he opened his shirt. “It just says that you want me to know that you're going to get your turn so I better behave myself.”
 
“You weren't planning to behave?” Dee said playfully.
 
“Not at all,” Ryo said. “You see, Dee Laytner, I am in fact a closet sadist.”
 
Dee blinked and stared up, his mind trying to work around the words.
 
“Huh?” he managed finally.
 
Ryo burst out laughing and leaned forward to lightly kiss each nipple.
 
“Not really,” Ryo murmured. “But I do like this.”
 
His voice was a soft purr as he slowly began to lick across Dee's chest.
 
“I like getting to do whatever I want to you,” Ryo breathed. “I love that you do trust me that much.”
 
Dee's eyes started to drift closed and he forced them open.
 
“You don't have to handcuff me for that,” Dee said.
 
“I know,” Ryo said and swiped his tongue over Dee's navel. “It's just a perk this time.”
 
Ryo's hands gently squeezed his sides and one last light kiss was planted on his skin. Then Ryo was climbing to his feet.
 
“I'll be right back,” Ryo said with a teasing smile.
 
“If you tell me to stay put I'm going to bite you,” Dee said.
 
“Sometimes I don't know if you're threatening or offering,” Ryo said and headed out of the bedroom.
 
Dee chuckled quietly and shifted some to get a little more comfortable. Ryo was in one of those moods. It had been pleasant to come home and find his lover in bed waiting for him, Ryo's eyes pinning him down so heavily. A few deep kisses and a softly whispered request and Dee had found himself chained up in his own bed. He guessed a handcuff fetish kind of went with being a cop, and that thought made him chuckle again. He wondered what the guys down at the station would say if he brought that one up.
 
Ryo returned then, a large candle balanced on a plate in one hand as he climbed back onto the bed and again straddled Dee. Ryo shifted some, deliberately grinding down into Dee as he stared at his partner through lowered lashes. Dee groaned softly and Ryo smiled as he set the plate on the bedside. Dee could smell the candle, it wasn't overly scented, but filled the room with that warm burning smell that fire always carried. He glanced over at it and wondered just how long Ryo had left an unattended candle burning in their apartment.
 
“It was sitting in the sink,” Ryo said, as if reading his mind. “I had to let some wax build up so I'd be ready for you.”
 
Dee stared up at him and Ryo smiled as he leaned over and picked up the candle. A steady hand easily slid it over them and Ryo held out his other arm. The candle dipped for a second, a quick splash of wax spilling onto Ryo's skin and then quickly hardening. The brunette winced for an instant and then carefully set the candle back on its plate. He peeled the wax away and inspected the skin. Brown eyes slid to Dee with a dark smile.
 
“Perfect,” Ryo said quietly.
 
Dee wanted to say something, but he couldn't even begin to get the words he wanted to clear in his mind. He swallowed thickly as Ryo picked up the candle again and held it over his stomach.
 
“Hold still,” Ryo murmured.
 
The wax plopped thickly upon his skin, an almost scalding heat that drew every nerve's thought to that single point. Then Ryo was thrusting down against him and the pain and the pleasure all twisted together in his mind. Dee moaned and stared up at Ryo with dazed eyes.
 
“Where did you learn to do that?” Dee asked, his voice almost drunken sounding.
 
Ryo just smiled in answer and poured a light string of wax down Dee's chest. This time warm lips clamped around his nipple and suckled. Ryo's tongue teased the little bud into hardness and Dee's fingers wrapped tight around the headboard. Ryo traced his fingers over the other nipple and his eyes suddenly met Dee's. That was the only warning the dark haired man got before hot wax spilled over the little nub. Ryo bit into the other, twin pains that were so different and yet so blindingly perfect in his mind. Dee cried out and thrust upward, his body wanting more contact with Ryo.
 
“God,” Dee panted as Ryo sat up again. “Don't stop, Ryo.”
 
Ryo stared down at him and suddenly his head shifted. His lips were pulled with a small sultry smiled and he held the candle teasingly over Dee's body.
 
“Say please,” Ryo commanded.
 
Dee blinked in surprise as his cock suddenly hardened and his whole body did a double take. Sexy just kept surprising him, and only in the best of ways.
 
“Please,” Dee whispered.
 
That teasing little smile grew.
 
“Good boy,” Ryo murmured and poured another stream of wax upon olive skin.
 
Dee was soon writhing on the bed, long deep gasps and moans of pleasure escaping him as Ryo teased over his body. His lover caressed him and kissed him and took advantage of ever erogenous zone upon Dee's body. Hot fire and slow rolling thrusts rained upon him, and Dee couldn't even begin to clear his mind. Finally, Ryo set the candle aside and slowly leaned forward. He picked away one of the cooled little puddles of wax and rubbed his finger against the sensitized skin. Dee suddenly knew how all this could get better.
 
Ryo took his time then, carefully peeling away little bits of wax and then examining the abused flesh. He kissed sometimes, caressed others, and often sunk his teeth down into Dee's skin. Dee twisted beneath him and tried to get some kind of leverage to thrust up against Ryo. But the brunette held him still and continued his careful work until Dee was practically whimpering beneath him.
 
“God Ryo, what got into you?” Dee managed.
 
Ryo smiled. “I told you already. You're the one who wanted to try new things. You're the one who wanted to know what turned me on. Well maybe this--”
 
He thrust forward so Dee could feel the heavy firmness of his cock.
 
“--Turns me on.”
 
Dee groaned in answer.
 
At last Ryo raked his fingers down Dee's chest and smiled as Dee trembled at the slightest touch. Pale hands moved to Dee's zipper and the detective hissed in anticipation as his pants were opened and then tugged off. Ryo's hands again moved to his body and gently ran up and down his thighs.
 
“Ryo,” Dee moaned pleadingly.
 
Ryo's eyes drifted up to him and Dee shivered at the strange glow within them.
 
“Now, Dee, listen closely,” Ryo said, his hands skimming just inches away from Dee's erection.
 
Dee wanted to tell him how hard that was with Ryo's hands on his body like that, but he was afraid that would make his lover stop touching him. That would probably be enough to kill him.
 
“I'm going to let you pick what happens next,” Ryo said. “If you beg very nicely, I'll make you cum and then I'll fuck you until I'm done with you.”
 
The words buzzed over Dee's brain and the sweet blush that accompanied them only made him love this game all the more.
 
“Or,” Ryo said, accenting the word by allowing a long puff of breath to tickle across Dee's cock. “I'll ride you, but you won't get to come until I'm ready.”
 
Dee blinked as he tried to muddle through his choices. Ryo smiled and lightly traced his fingers over the pale red lines that marked Dee's chest.
 
“Which one do you want?” he asked huskily.
 
“Ride me,” Dee panted.
 
Ryo sighed in pretend resignation.
 
“I shouldn't have let you choose,” he said and kissed Dee's navel. “I really wanted to hear you beg.”
 
Brown eyes lifted to lock with Dee's.
 
“Next time,” Ryo said simply.
 
Dee watched Ryo slowly shrugged out of his shirt, his hands running up and down his body as he reclined on the bed next to Dee. He tugged his pants open and kicked them off, his body long and pale and all Dee wanted to do was touch it. He watched with fascination as Ryo rubbed his hands across his skin, brown eyes closed now and a faint blush upon his cheeks. At last Ryo sighed and reached for the lube.
 
Dee forced his eyes to stay open now. Ryo cocked one leg up and carefully covered his fingers in the oily substance. His eyes dropped lightly closed as he reached down and slowly began to rub against his entrance. Dee groaned and Ryo's eyes fluttered open to lock with his. The flush on Ryo's cheeks darkened, but then the seductive man that had been toying with Dee since this started rose back to the surface and he didn't look away.
 
“Maybe you'll beg for me anyway,” Ryo murmured.
 
The brunette hissed slightly as his finger slid inside, his whole body shifting to make the reach a little more comfortable.
 
“It might be easier if I did this on my knees, don't you think?” Ryo asked, teasing innocence in his voice.
 
Where the fuck had this man come from and what had he done with Dee's Sexy little Ryo? Dee struggled to breathe and could only mutely nod.
 
“Would you like to watch that?” Ryo asked, his free hand lightly trailing down his chest.
 
Another dumbstruck nod. Ryo chuckled.
 
“You can do better than that.”
 
“Please Ryo,” Dee whispered. “Please, I want to watch.”
 
Ryo's blush darkened; apparently while he was enjoying this game he wasn't completely over the shy embarrassment that still affected his actions so often.
 
“Please?” Dee said again, his voice a soft coax. “I'm begging.”
 
Ryo's smile softened and he rolled up onto his hands and knees. He glanced at Dee over his shoulder as his arm wrapped down his body and long fingers returned to the tight entrance. Dee watched with fascination as Ryo began to stretch himself. Soon pale hips were thrusting back upon Ryo's fingers, a few quiet moans escaping the man as he curled his touch and brushed deep inside. Dee's own hips were bucking up into the air, a few needy little sounds escaping him as he watched. Ryo sighed heavily and pulled his fingers free, a hungry look in his eyes when he turned back to Dee.
 
“I think I'm ready,” Ryo said.
 
He coated his hand again and lightly petted over Dee's leaking cock. Dee grit his teeth and focused every ounce of will on not coming in that moment. Then Ryo was climbing over him, brown eyes closing lightly, and then gently lowering his body down onto Dee's erection.
 
Dee yelled Ryo's name. The next few minutes were a blur in Dee's mind. He pounded up into Ryo, his lover meeting him thrust for thrust, both filling the room with loud cries and deep moans. Then Ryo was clawing at Dee's chest, kissing at it, dragging his teeth and tongue over every inch, and Dee was certain he died.
 
The world went white and everything faded to a dull buzz in his ears as he came, his whole body alight with pleasure. He was still bucking up into Ryo, but it was a mindless pulse now, everything too focused on feeling his orgasm to control his movements. A new heat spattered across his chest and the feel of that only pushed Dee onward, and for a moment some distant part of his brain was worried that he was actually going to pass out.
 
The pleasure faded slowly and left them both trembling and weak upon the bed. Ryo lay sprawled over Dee, his hands lightly clutching at his lover as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Dee sighed softly and listened to the sound of their pounding hearts crashing together.
 
“Damn, Sexy,” Dee breathed.
 
Ryo chuckled sleepily and sat up long enough to remove the handcuffs.
 
“I know,” Ryo said as Dee's arms wrapped around him.
 
Both were silent a moment and then Ryo sighed.
 
“It was kind of out of character for me, wasn't it?” he asked finally.
 
“Mmm, maybe,” Dee said and rubbed his hand over Ryo's back. “I'll tell you what, we'll just keep that little agreement we were talking about earlier and next time I'll tie you up. Will that set things straight?”
 
Ryo smiled a little and felt a little excitement run down his spine.
 
“It just might.”
 
 
 
WAHHH! Blue, here's your candle wax. Things kind of got out of hand and Ryo went all dominant here. I'm sorry, but I think it's dead sexy. I love it when Ryo decides to be playful and fun in bed. He's just so cute about it!