Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XX, Memories and Moments ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I do not own FAKE. Dammit. You'd think by now you'd all know that. I'm not making any money off of this, though if anyone's interested in hiring a writer, feel free to contact me. This is yaoi.
 
Ryo flopped back onto the bed and let out a long contented sigh. His hair was slicked to his head after a long hot shower and the tenseness that had been plaguing him for the last week was finally starting to disperse.
They'd spent the last few days working desperately to tighten the case around Joe Kartol. Even with the man's confession, there had been some details that needed to be sorted out and there was always a lot of paperwork that had to be filled in. Dot the i's and cross the t's. Ryo sighed again and stretched happily.
He still had only a vague recollection of laying at the bottom of the stairs in the warehouse and a foggy memory of someone pushing him down from the top. Everything else was still hidden behind a veil of darkness, but the doctors were optimistic that he'd eventually remember everything, and for the first time, he was too.
A warm body suddenly pounced on his and Dee scrambled up Ryo with a low growl. Ryo's robe shifted a little, more of his chest exposed as Dee rubbed his nose up Ryo's collarbones. Teeth nipped at Ryo's neck and then both of Ryo's wrists were pinned to the bed as Dee stared down at him.
“I'm mad at you,” Dee said.
It was the first night since Joe Kartol's arrest that both of them had been home and not passed out with exhaustion. Ryo smiled slightly and let his eyes close as Dee again let his mouth wander over Ryo's neck.
“Why's that?” Ryo murmured. “We didn't have any leads, Dee. It was our only chance.”
“Letting you try and get yourself killed?” Dee asked, laving over Ryo's pulse.
Ryo hissed with pleasure and sunk back into the bed.
“I was perfectly safe,” he said.
Dee snorted and shook his head.
“That's not what I'm pissed about anyway,” Dee said.
Ryo frowned faintly. “Then what?”
“You let another man handcuff you in bed,” Dee said angrily. “You let Berkeley Rose handcuff you in bed!”
Ryo burst out laughing, his whole body shaking with it as Dee shook his head. Their lips found each other finally, a long slow kiss vibrating with Ryo's fading laughter, until he was breathless and flushed beneath his partner.
“I love you, Dee,” Ryo said, a grin breaking across his face again.
Dee nosed lightly at Ryo's hair and breathed in the wet scent of his partner.
“I love you, too,” he said.
Dee drug his tongue down the curve of Ryo's ear.
“But I still expect you to make that up to me.”
“And just what do you want?” Ryo whispered as he leaned forward to let his own lips wander down the side of Dee's jaw.
Ryo felt Dee smile, a small catlike smile, and expectation sent a shudder running through him.
“I want to watch our video,” Dee husked.
Ryo blinked with surprise as Dee slid up off of his body and dug around in the dresser until he found the tape. He glanced back at Ryo, his smile still in place as he headed for the living room.
“Coming?”
Ryo swallowed thickly and pushed up from the bed, his face blank now as he trailed Dee out into the apartment. Dee clicked the tape into the VCR and then sat down on the couch, his hungry smile burning back on Ryo.
“Come sit with me,” Dee asked innocently.
Ryo's eyes flicked to the television as his lover's face appeared with a quick wink. Dee chuckled next to him and Ryo moved a little closer until Dee caught one wrist and pulled him down. A surprised sound escaped Ryo and then he was straddling Dee, his chest against his lover in an almost exact mirror of how they were positioned on the television screen.
Ryo blushed brilliantly and Dee nuzzled against the back of his neck.
“You're so sexy,” Dee murmured.
His hands ran down Ryo's sides and then slowly opened the ties of the loose robe, the fabric falling easily aside.
It's just me,” the Dee on camera said. “Just us.”
Dee's hands moved across his stomach, sliding over smooth soft skin and then gliding back to Ryo's sides. Dee caressed him, massaging lightly before his hands slid forward and dipped down over Ryo's abdomen. Strong hands curled around Ryo's cock and slowly tightened.
“Dee,” Ryo gasped and heard the name echoed from the television.
“That's it,” Dee said softly as Ryo's head fell back against his shoulder and Dee began to lightly kiss up and down Ryo's neck. “Sexy little Ryo…”
Ryo moaned and rubbed back against Dee, the growing stiffness in Dee's jeans passing teasingly over him. Ryo felt Dee shift restlessly and push up against him, Dee's hands slowly stroking over Ryo's thickening erection.
Dee's eyes slid over Ryo's shoulder to the television and he smiled again as he watched himself carefully coax his lover into pleasure. He could imagine they were in that moment again now, with Ryo's weight comfortably pressing down into him and those soft little whispers slipping from Ryo's lips. It was like making love in front of a mirror. Dee sighed then and nuzzled Ryo's robe until it fell back enough to let him kiss one soft shoulder; he'd have to keep that idea in mind.
“It's you,” Dee murmured over pale skin. “You're the only one.”
Dee's thumb swiped over the head of Ryo's cock, slowly rubbing against the sensitive skin until Ryo was mindlessly thrusting forward into his hand. Dee's other hand slid down from Ryo's waist to pass over one spread thigh. He picked up the lube from it's abandoned spot on the couch and quickly slicked his fingers. Dee couldn't resist the urge to touch Ryo's thigh again as he reached between his partner's legs and rubbed one finger slowly over the neglected skin behind Ryo's cock.
Ryo moaned low in his throat and arched back against Dee.
“Dee,” Ryo panted. “Dee…”
Dee's searching fingers slid lower until they found the tight opening and he bit down into Ryo's shoulder as he pressed one finger inside. On tape, the other Ryo cried out, this time Ryo just shuddered hard and rocked down onto Dee's hand. Dee's tongue glided up to Ryo's neck, his eyes glinting up at the television. He could feel the heat pouring from Ryo's skin and a glance at the other man's cheeks revealed a bright blush and dark eyes reflecting the television through a haze of lust.
“Ryo,” Dee whispered. “I love you so much.”
Ryo cried out and thrust between Dee's hands, his head turning to catch Dee's lips. A long wet kiss passed between them, Ryo's tongue pushing into Dee's mouth and exploring over every surface as if he hadn't tasted Dee in years. It was a hungry kiss, and it left Dee shaking with need and rocking up to rub against Ryo. Ryo groaned thickly and his hands slid down to grip Dee's thighs.
“Do it,” Ryo panted. “God, Dee, I can't wait anymore.”
A strained chuckle escaped Dee as his hand released Ryo's cock, the other still slowly pumping in and out of his lover's body, and fumbled with his jeans.
“Why won't you talk like that when the camera's running?” Dee ground out.
His jeans finally opened and Dee hissed a little as his fingers ran over his cock. Ryo moaned and then shifted, Dee's hand sliding free as Ryo turned around, his arms loosely circling around Dee's neck.
“Because it's just for you,” Ryo breathed and leaned forward for another kiss. “It's only you.”
He smiled then and nuzzled up against Dee's ear.
“It's always only been you,” he said. “I don't tell you enough. I love you.”
Dee felt that familiar smile that Ryo always pulled from him steal across his face and his hands slid up to caress over Ryo's hips. They kissed again, lips twisting and tongues swiping back and forth as Ryo slowly lowered down onto Dee's waiting erection. Dee pulled away from the kiss with a long moan, his eyes fluttering closed as Ryo finally sat flushly against him. Ryo sighed, a tremor racing through his body as his hand rubbed against Dee's shoulders and then pulled the other man's shirt open.
Ryo began to move then, slow long rolls of his hips that let them both feel every single second of the motion. His lips found one hard nipple, lightly rubbing over it before Ryo opened his mouth and began to lick almost delicately at the peak. Dee's hands tightened as his hips and a long slow moan slid out between them. Ryo's breath gasped over Dee's skin as he slid to the other nipple and circled his tongue over it as he continued the maddeningly slow pace.
“Ryo,” Dee moaned. “Oh, god.”
Ryo was breathing hard now as his lips ghosted up Dee's collarbones and then settled on the olive toned neck. He began to cover Dee's throat in soft kisses, his tongue sometimes swiping out for a quick taste. Dee's hips began to thrust up from the couch, pushing him deeper and faster into Ryo's body as the other man's hands clutched at his shoulders. Ryo whispered softly, his breath tickling across Dee's jaw now as he slowly came back to Dee's lips.
“I love you,” Ryo panted breathlessly. “More than anything.”
Dee moaned again and his back arched as he pushed up into Ryo again. Ryo loved this, driving Dee to lose control, to be desperate and teetering on the edge. Ryo's lips vibrated with the soft sound that escaped him and he began to rock faster, his body tightening around Dee again and again.
“Dee,” Ryo whispered. “Dee…”
“Ryo,” Dee gasped and one hand ripped away from Ryo's hips to circle the twitching cock trapped between them.
Ryo threw his head back and let his eyes flutter closed as Dee began to stroke him with an almost needy rhythm. Ryo panted and moved faster, Dee's hand guiding him up and down again and again until Dee suddenly shouted and arched up hard. Ryo's mouth opened in a wide circle at the sudden rush of sensation, and after one last stroke, he felt release slam through him.
“Ryo, Ryo, Ryo,” Dee murmured, sleepy kisses wandering over Ryo's neck and chest now as they rode out the long shifts of pleasure. “I love you, Ryo.”
Ryo smiled and let Dee's words run all over his skin. Finally, he slumped down against Dee, both resting as their breath slowly evened out.
“I love you more every day,” Ryo said.
Suddenly he sat bolt upright, his eyes blinking quickly as Dee's hands tightened again at his waist. Ryo's mouth opened and he stared at Dee.
“That's what you said,” Ryo said with a strange awe. “That's what you told me.”
Dee's thumbs shifted soothingly over his sides and Ryo shook his head.
“It just came back,” he said. “I just…”
Dee chuckled. “We should have done this sooner then.”
Ryo laughed and let Dee pull him down for a slow kiss. Dee rolled his hips a little, a surprised sound brushing through the kiss before they parted. Ryo sighed, his eyes half lidded and glassy and then glanced over his shoulder at a screen that now showed a darkened bedroom.
“The tape's over,” Ryo whispered.
“Lightweights,” Dee answered and let his hands wander over Ryo's body. “Let's show them how it's done.”
 
You and only you, forever.