Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: In Another Life (pt. 1) ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh and I'm not making any money from this. This is yaoi and includes adult situations (lemony goodness). Please be forewarned.
 
The brown haired man nodded as the short real estate agent showed him around the ranch home. He nodded when he was supposed to, smiled and laughed, and produced the necessary down payment when asked. She held out the paperwork with a girlish giggle as she handed him the paperwork. He signed it Ryan Mcquaid and took the keys with a happy smile. She slipped him her card and told him to call if he needed anything to help him get settled in. He thanked her and hustled her out as politely as he could.
He spent the next couple of weeks trying to acclimate himself to living so far away from a big city and to the quietness of his new house. There was hardly even a car to pass by his windows at night. And the place was too empty and still. He sighed a lot, but he soon had other worries on his mind, including getting used to his new job.
All the students agreed that the new English teacher was beyond sexy, and he found himself swamped most evenings with students looking for a little extra tutoring. He bore it with good natured cheer and put up with the ribs from the rest of the staff. They found him pleasant, but he rarely accepted social invitations and often seemed distracted. He always perked up when he got any kind of message, and it almost looked like he was waiting for something. He sometimes grimaced at odd moments, and blamed it on an old injury that had never healed right. For a while it seemed like time slowed to a crawl.
Finally, early one Saturday morning, he headed to the bus station, nervous and expectant. He parked his motorcycle and waited, somewhat patiently, as the bus finally pulled to a stop. His dark eyes drifted over the exiting passengers and he smiled when he spotted a well loved face. The dark haired man grinned as he closed the distance behind them, one bag slung over his shoulder. The new arrival went in for a handshake while he went for a hug, and both ended up laughing loudly before they embraced for a moment.
“You travel light,” Ryan said with a smile.
“You look great,” the man answered and leaned forward, his breath brushing over the other man's ear. “It's David now, David Liatner.”
“Nice to meet you,” Ryan laughed and handed David a helmet. “Let's go home.”
 
“So how's Bikky?”
“Driving your aunt and uncle insane. But they wouldn't give him up for the world.”
“Good. And how's the rest of the city?”
“I didn't notice. I missed you.”
“I missed you too. How was your trip?”
“I wasn't followed if that's what you're asking.”
“No, just curious, but…that's good to hear too.”
“Any problems around here?”
“There's no bookstore.”
“That would be a problem for you, Ryan.”
The brown haired man smiled and set down his wine glass. He brushed back dark hair as he leaned closer.
“Not here,” he said softly. “Not with you. With you, I want to be Ryo and I want you to be Dee. Do you mind if I kiss you?”
“Oh thank God,” Dee whispered. “I love you Ryo.”
“I love you Dee.”
Ryo's lips were slow, searching, gently brushing over Dee's before firmly meeting. Dee closed his eyes as Ryo's tongue slid over his, caressing together as Dee's hands slid around Ryo's waist and then up his back. Their lips pulled apart slowly and Ryo chuckled softly.
“What?” Dee asked, a little concerned that Ryo was laughing after kissing him.
“I just realized how much I missed the taste of cigarettes,” Ryo admitted with a light blush.
Dee grinned and went in for another kiss. This time it was a hard passion filled kiss, a kiss that was full of yearning and desire. Dee finally released Ryo and then his lips traced down Ryo's jaw and over his throat. He kissed over the soft skin, Ryo's eyes closing happily as his hands rested at Dee's shoulders. He tilted his head back and Dee latched on, sucking warmly at the skin as he leaned into Ryo.
His lips pulled free with a wet pop and Ryo panted for air.
“You have no idea how hard I'm going to have to work to keep my students from seeing that,” Ryo whispered.
Dee chuckled as he began to open Ryo's shirt.
“I'll make sure to leave the rest of them where no one else will see.”
Ryo blushed darker as Dee's mouth began to run over his chest, strong hands sliding up and down Ryo's sides. Lips latched onto him again and he moaned as he felt Dee swipe his tongue back and forth, firmly sucking at the skin. Dee pulled free with another soft wet pop and smiled as he licked the purplish mark.
“Maybe we should move this into the bedroom,” he whispered as he devilishly stared up at Ryo.
Ryo nodded and they got to their feet. Somehow they managed to make it into the bedroom, despite having to stop again and again to kiss, touch, caress, strip. Then Dee was kicking the door closed and tugging Ryo down onto the bed to burrow back close to him.
“Your bed's here,” Dee whispered.
Ryo smiled as his fingers locked in Dee's hair.
“Don't tell anyone,” he said softly. “I sort of stole it.”
“Naughty, naughty,” Dee breathed.
Ryo shivered as Dee began to tease one nipple, slowly working it over as Ryo's hands slid down to lock at Dee's neck. Dee's hand slid up to pinch and squeeze the other, the touching continuing until Ryo was practically writhing beneath him with pleasure.
Dee slowly slid Ryo's pants open and he felt the brown haired man tense beneath him.
“Ryo?” he asked softly.
“I just…I wasn't expecting that.”
Dee grinned as he pulled Ryo's pants off in one fluid motion. Ryo yelped with surprise and then found himself wrapped up in Dee's arms, his head resting back on Dee's shoulder. Dee's hand slid down the smooth expanse of Ryo's chest and locked around his cock. Ryo moaned and arched hard, his eyes fluttering closed as Dee began to lightly kiss his neck.
“Uh, Dee…”
“I love you so much,” Dee whispered as he pulled Ryo's shirt down some to expose his shoulders. “Time for fun, fun, fun…”
“What do you mean?” Ryo managed around another long moan.
“I don't think either of us was ready for our first time,” Dee whispered.
“S-sorry,” Ryo whispered and Dee chuckled.
“Don't be,” Dee began to nibble and kiss across Ryo's shoulders, the pale body shivering and tensing beneath his touch. “Sometimes that's what it takes, you just have to figure these things out. But now you know, now you've accepted who you are, and you're all mine.”
Ryo's mouth slid open as he thrust forward suddenly, his eyes staring blindly up as he came, Dee's hand sliding up and down until Ryo was a fluid warmth in his arms. Ryo panted loudly, Dee kissing his throat as he slowly spread Ryo across the bed. Ryo fumbled with his shirt a little and blushed as he heard Dee pull off the rest of his clothes.
“I love you,” Dee breathed as he began to kiss his way down Ryo's spine.
“Dee,” Ryo whispered. “I love you too, but I…I don't know how…”
“Don't worry,” Dee answered through a hungry smile. “I'll teach you.”
Ryo's eyes widened as he felt slick fingers circle and caress over him, a wet mouth clamping down on one ass cheek as Dee began to prep him. His legs spread a little, and his eyes clenched shut as he ground himself down against the bed. Ryo began to moan as Dee's fingers slid in and out, the black haired man's smile returning as Ryo thrust down onto his hand.
“I love you, I love you,” Dee whispered as he pulled free and stretched out over Ryo's warm inviting body, every arch and curve fitting perfectly together. “I never want to be without you again. Now that I know, now that you've told me, I don't want to hold back, I want to be with you. Completely.”
His arms wrapped around Ryo, his lips brushing over Ryo's flushed cheek as Ryo's hands clung lightly to the bed.
“I love you,” Dee said again, “And I'll never lose you, to anyone.”
“Dee,” Ryo whispered as his head turned. “I love you too, more than anything.”
Dee smiled, a pleased warm smile that slowly dropped away as he leaned forward for a slow kiss. He felt Ryo relax beneath him and he thrust downward, grinding against Ryo's supple body. Ryo's lips pulled away as he moaned and arched up into Dee like a hungry cat. Dee smiled as he slowly slid down Ryo, his hands tracing over defined muscle and soft skin. He pulled at Ryo, lifting him until he knelt on all fours, his face flushed darker now as Dee slowly began to enter him.
Ryo's eyes shut tighter as he felt Dee fill him, his body hungry for the touch, everything in him pressing for more. Dee paused, his lips running sluggishly over Ryo's back as he struggled to keep still, to give Ryo time to relax and adjust. He panted over Ryo's skin, his hands gripping at Ryo's hips as he closed his eyes.
“Ryo?” he whispered.
“Yes,” Ryo moaned. “Yes, Dee…”
Dee thrust forward, the sound that escaped them a loud animal moan of pleasure. Dee clung to Ryo, his body moving faster now as he began to pound into soft ready flesh. Ryo was answering each movement, his fingers tight in the bed as he arched back into Dee, crying for more. Dee's hand scraped up his chest and then back down to wrap around his erection, Ryo groaning with joy as Dee began to stroke him with firm needy caresses.
“Dee,” he panted. “God! Dee!”
Dee felt his focus escaping him as he thrust in again and again. He had never felt anything this amazing, his eyes snapped open and he took in the smooth expanse of Ryo's back. Tangled brown hair hung limply, sweat caught in it as Ryo moved beneath him. Dee's mouth dropped open as he came hard and fast, Ryo crying out as the heat rippled through him and pushed him towards completion. He arched up into Dee, one of Dee's hands sliding up to hold him close as Dee leaned forward to nuzzle against Ryo's shoulder.
“Bliss,” Dee breathed. “Pure bliss.”
He kissed Ryo's shoulder as Ryo came, his lips warm and soft and gentle. They rode the passion out, both tingling and light headed when it finally passed. Ryo more dropped to the bed then lay down on it, his breath coming in long drawn out pants as he struggled through the blissful fog that covered everything. He felt Dee pull free and then stretch out next to him, his hand running up and down Ryo's back in smooth soothing strokes.
One of Ryo's arms flopped out to cover him and pull him close and Dee chuckled softly as he burrowed his face into Ryo's neck. He smelled of sweat, and soap, and sex, and something else that was sweet and musky all at once. Dee breathed him in happily and then his arm tightened around Ryo's waist.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered softly.
Dee smiled and wondered how long it would be before the fire those words started stopped threatening to burn him alive. He hoped never. He wrapped around Ryo as close as he could.
“I love you too,” Dee whispered and was happy to see a small pleased smile stretch across Ryo's contented face before his eyes slid sleepily closed.
Ryo's eyes opened slowly and he smiled at the feel and warmth of Dee's body. He remembered how good it felt to sleep in Dee's hold, how safe and happy he felt when he woke up, and for the first time since he had arrived, he felt like he was home. It slid through him then, a warm and peaceful wish that he would make everyday for the rest of his life.
You and only you, forever.