Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Never Had a Boyfriend ❯ Enter JJ, The Annoyance ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Legal Disclaimer - I still do not own FAKE. God, it sucks to admit it out loud.

Author's Note - Sorry to leave you off on such a horrible cliffhanger! I know, it was a bad thing to do, but I'm making it up to you all by posting this next chapter! I should really be working on my English assignment (even though I can't write for beans) but I decided to update because I don't want to work on it! Grrr . . . I hate English!

Act: 7.0

Dee was in the middle of cussing that woman out in his mind when he realized that Ryo was no longer beside him. Jumping up and looking around, Dee spotted Ryo walking away from him.

"Ryo! Wait!" Dee called.

Ignoring his calls, Ryo continued on. Was it really worth everything for just a brief moment of feeling as if someone really cared? Was it worth all the pain and suffering? Maybe it was wiser to just get away before anything bad could happen, even if that meant being alone.

"What'd I do?" Dee asked, once he caught up with him.

"Nothing," Ryo replied shortly, stepping up his pace a little.

"Nothing, huh? Then how come you're acting like something crawled up your ass and died?" Dee inquired, annoyed.

Ryo didn't answer and started to jog away from Dee, in hopes that maybe some of the stares would stop.

"Well whatever it is, it must still sting," Dee called, following him.

Noticing that Dee was right on his tail, Ryo broke out into a run; Dee started to chase after him. They weaved in and out of the crowds, thoroughly confusing some of the pedestrians and cyclists in the park.

"Stop chasing me!" Ryo cried, heading around a corner.

"I would if you'd stop running away!" Dee shouted, swerving around the corner and falling right on his ass.

Several people stopped to look at the fallen teen, but no one bothered to help him up because they were either too lazy or afraid he was a mugger pulling some type of lame trick to get their handbag or wallet. Therefore, Dee just lay there until Ryo turned around and offered him a hand. Dee noticed that his eyes looked very sad.

"Well, what the hell is everyone staring at? What? Never seen a person helping another person stand up after they fell down? Obviously not because no one even bothered to help me!" Dee ranted, scaring all the people away.

Dee accepted Ryo's warm hand and let the other boy help him to his feet. Wiping off pieces of ice and snow from his wet behind, Dee cursed.

"Dammit! My ass is totally soaked!" Dee said, brushing off his knees as well.

"Sorry," Ryo murmured, his head bowed.

"Why'd you run like that?" Dee growled, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"Because . . . because," Ryo began, trying to stop his trembling.

"Because why?" Dee pried, shaking him a little.

"I-I'm not . . . I'm not like that," Ryo replied.

"Like what?" Dee asked, looking confused.

Ryo didn't answer and it finally clicked in Dee's head.

"What? You're not gay? Neither am I. Far from it, baby, and everyone knows it!" Dee said. "I am completely, 100% bisexual."

"Hmph. Well I'm not," Ryo replied dryly.

"You're not, huh? Well, how about now?" Dee asked, leaning in and brushing his lips over Ryo's.

With all the willpower that he possessed, Ryo pulled away and stared into Dee's eyes.

"Not even now. Not ever, okay? This isn't right, we shouldn't be-"

But he was cut short when Dee firmly pressed his lips against Ryo's soft pink ones, forcing him into silence.

"Did that feel so wrong?" Dee inquired, once they had pulled away.

"N-No, but w-we're both . . . we're b-both guys, Dee," Ryo tried to explain, stuttering from either the cold or all the different sensations coursing through his body.

"Don't think so rationally. Why don't you just try it? Go along for the ride instead of trying to avoid it all together. That's what you're doing, isn't it?" Dee asked.

"Dee, I'm not. I'm not avoiding anything," Ryo said, bowing his head again.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you suck so bad at lying?" Dee wondered.

He cupped Ryo's chin in his hand and forced Ryo to look him in the eye. Dee then removed that hand and used it to gently stroke Ryo's cold cheek.

"Do you like just being together? Me and you?" Dee asked seriously.

"Well, yeah, but-" Ryo said, stopping when Dee put a finger to his lips.

"Then there's your answer. See? It wasn't that hard, now was it?" Dee asked with a small grin.

Ryo blushed at his smile and looked down to hide the redness of his face.

"Now c'mon," Dee said, pulling Ryo along behind him. "Let's go!"

"Go? Go where?" Ryo inquired, falling in step with Dee.

"Hmm. I dunno. But let's go get something to eat. I'm soooooo hungry," Dee said.

"You're always hungry," Ryo pointed out.

"Yeah. But now I'm really hungry," Dee replied, as if it made any difference.

He started to laugh for some odd reason (and because he was Dee) but stopped suddenly when he felt Ryo's hand clasp his own. Ryo seemed to enjoy the slight pink tinge that stained Dee's cheeks.

"Why are you so happy?" Dee asked, trying to sound annoyed even though he was thrilled.

"Because, for the first time, I made you blush," Ryo replied with a small smile.

Dee's face, if possible, became even redder than before.

"Awww, you're so cute when you blush," Ryo gushed like a grandma.

"Really?" Dee asked.

"Yeah. Because you actually shut up for once in your life," Ryo said seriously.

"Hey now . . ." Dee replied, sounding hurt.

"I'm just kidding!" Ryo laughed at the look on Dee's face.

"So you don't think I'm cute?" Dee asked with a pout.

"Oh yeah. You're cute all right. You look good enough to eat," Ryo said, and blushed a bit when he realized what he said.

"Ohhhh, so I look yummy?" Dee inquired, loving the way Ryo twitched uncomfortably.

"Um . . . er . . . well, look over there!" Ryo said, pointing towards a vendor selling something that was hot.

"That's nice. Now, about before," Dee replied, turning his head to see that Ryo was already gone.

Dee looked around, wondering where Ryo had run off to. He saw that his object of affection was ordering something from the vendor beneath the red and yellow umbrella with that big smile he always wore.

"You're so sneaky sometimes," Dee said, once Ryo had trotted back over to where he stood.

Ryo handed him a cup of hot chocolate with a grin.

"Is that good, or bad?" Ryo asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"A little bit of both, I suppose," Dee replied, and began to gulp down his drink like a man who hadn't had water in a month that was living in the desert.

Ryo sweat dropped at his antic. Couldn't Dee learn to drink like a human? Maybe?

"What?" Dee asked, noticing Ryo's stare.

"Uh . . . nothing . . ." Ryo replied, looking down and feeling embarrassed that Dee had noticed.

Dee shrugged him off and went back to inhumanly drinking his hot cocoa. They then began to walk and drink, stopping to look at kids playing in the snow or people letting their dogs pee on the snow that the children were playing in. Some bicyclists rode past them and some joggers went by as they aimlessly walked around the park.

They stopped and looked at the George Washington Bridge for a while, Ryo telling him how beautiful it was at night and how during the day it was merely a nuisance to the traffic community.

"When I was little," Ryo began, leaning on the railing around the area, "my mom and dad used to take me here. This was the spot where my father proposed to my mother, and so, I guess they always thought it was special."

"You miss them a lot, don't you?" Dee asked, noting the somewhat sad, reminiscing smile on Ryo's face.

"Yeah, I do," Ryo said, looking down at his hands. "Whenever I feel sad, or alone, or when things just aren't going so great, I always come here. I guess that means that I think this place is special too . . ."

"Do you come here often?" Dee wondered, but Ryo did not answer and walked away; Dee followed.

Ryo and Dee took a sit on another park bench after they had thrown their empty Styrofoam cups away; this time, they both ignored the stares.

After a while, Dee had become rather bored with just the plain ol' sitting around and doing nothing routine; therefore, he devised a new game. It was basically turning his undivided attention to Ryo and gaping, opened-mouthed at him before it totally drove him insane.

"What are you staring at?" Ryo asked, feeling like he was being studied from beneath a microscope.

Dee was going to respond, but could not because he had been nailed in the head with a very large chunk of snow. Ryo turned and saw that Bikky and Carol were sitting there, pointing and laughing at the twitching figure of Dee on the pavement.

"Dee? Dee?" Ryo said, sliding out of his seat and kneeling on the ground next to his fallen friend.

"Why does Fate want me and the ground to meet today? Is she trying to set us up or what?" Dee wondered aloud.

"Probably. But are you okay? No brain damage or anything, right?" Ryo asked, helping Dee sit up.

"No, but it hurts. Oww, my head. Take care of me," Dee whimpered over-dramatically.

"Don't be such a wimp," Ryo said dryly.

"But, I have an ouchie. Can you kiss it and make it all better?" Dee asked, giving him the puppy eyes.

"As if you big retard," Bikky said, coming into view with Carol not far behind.

"What did you call me you little brat?" Dee growled.

"Dee, be nice. And Bikky, didn't I tell you not to talk like that? Let alone throw things at people?" Ryo asked, scolding both of them like a mother would.

"Sorry," Bikky murmured, looking down.

"You better be," Dee muttered, crossing his arms.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bikky shouted.

"I SAID THAT YOU'D BETTER BE BECAUSE NEXT TIME I'LL COME AND SHOVE A FREAKING POLE UP YOUR-"

"WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT YOU LOSER?"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"A LOSER! L-O-S-E-R! CAN YOU SPELL OR DID YOU FAIL KINDERGARTEN?"

"I WOULDN'T BE TALKING MR. I-JUST-GOT-OUT-OF-DIAPERS!"

"Can you two just cool it for a while?" Ryo asked, his voice not making it to the ears of the two who were fighting.

"SO WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA YOU LITTLE HELLION?" Dee asked, about ready to rip Bikky's head off.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF YOU WEREN'T STARING AT RYO LIKE YOU WANTED HIM OR SOMETHING!" Bikky shouted back.

"WELL WHAT IF I DO? WHAT'S A LITTLE MIDGET LIKE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?" Dee yelled; Ryo felt a bit flustered and started to twirl his thumbs.

"THIS!" Bikky cried, kicking Dee in the shin.

"OWW! YOU LITTLE WHELP!" Dee growled, and started to run after a giggling Bikky to give him the biggest weggie in the universe.

"Well, it's nice to see that they're getting along so well . . ." Carol commented, watching as they started to wrestle and curse at each other.

"Yeah . . . I guess . . ." Ryo replied, and he too watched the arguing couple.

A silence passed.

"You wanna go get some roasted peanuts?" Carol asked, turning towards him.

"Okay," Ryo said, both of them walking away to go get snacks so they could watch the fight.

And with that said and done, the rest of Fort Tryon was left to watch (and hear) the two wrestling kids roll around in the yellow snow while yelling out insults and beating on each others faces.

*_- ((Heh, Bikky finally realized what it was all about ^_^))

The next day when Ryo saw Dee at school, he noticed that Dee was walking a little funny. When Ryo asked him about this, Dee merely glowered evilly and explained to him that Bikky (although he used a different name that isn't PG-13 if you catch my drift) had done some damage to his "package." Ryo winced in sympathy pain and patted him awkwardly on the back.

However, when Drake and Ted asked why he was walking like he had a ping pong paddle shoved up his ass, Dee gave them the finger and just limped away in hopes of maybe finding an ice pack to sit on.

One highlight of the day, though, was during third period when somehow, Drake and Ted had found out about Dee and Ryo's little "sleepover." They both appeared very displeased with the bit of information that they had heard from a person in the hall who had heard it from their ex-boyfriend's, sister's, cousin's, girlfriend's nephew who was seeing this guy who knew this girl who knew this bum who lived in the subway who was told by someone else's uncle's daughter that they had experienced a "passion-filled night" ALONE together in Dee's apartment.

Ted passed a note to Dee as Mr. Gandor had left the room to go make some photocopies of some worksheet on direct objects. Dee picked up the paper (and noticed that it sorta looked like a permission form that Ted had obviously never turned in) and unfolded it slowly. It read:

we heard. wut did u do 2 him?

Dee wrote back to Ted and then folded it into a football shape before tossing it back to his friend. When Ted opened it, it said:

wut r u talking about? wut did i do?

Ted took his pen from behind his right ear and scribbled something before crumpling it up and throwing it at Dee's head. Dee opened it and it said (in very bad handwriting):

u & ryo stupid. We heard a lot of stuff in the hall. did u 2 do it? wut did u do 2 ryo? spill it.

Dee wrote back and folded the note into an airplane. He threw it at Ted's face, hoping that maybe he'd get a paper cut in the eye for being so nosy. It read:

we didn't do nuthin. i swear. and wut do u mean `do 2 him'? i woodn't force ryo 2 do sumthin he didn't want 2 do. u should noe me better then tat.

Ted replied:

yeah. but . . . i mean . . . is it tru? r u 2 lik, goin out or sumthin?

Dee wrote back:

not reli. but i do lik him u noe . . .

Ted scribbled:

u have my permission. i dun't now about drakie boy thou . . .

Dee wrote:

pass it 2 him and ask

Ted raised an eyebrow:

u reli do lik ryo, dun't u?

Dee smiled:

Yeh.

Ted:

K

Ted threw the note to Drake and it was soon tossed back to Ted and then to Dee. In very neat handwriting it said:

I give you my permission, too. But I have to warn you, if you hurt Ryo any more than he has been in the past, I will personally (with the help of my loyal friend Ted, who should NOT, under any circumstances call me "Drakie boy") rip out your still beating heart and make you eat it. Kapeesh?

Dee sweat dropped and wrote back:

K

Drake wrote to both of them:

Oh, and boys, learn to spell. I don't even know how you read that crap.

With that said, the bell rang and Dee ran to his next class which just happened to be Art, with Ryo and Diana. He took a seat at his table and pulled out his work from the previous day, grabbing a marker from the bin so he could outline his art in blue.

"Hey," Ryo said, throwing his bag onto the floor.

"What up?" Dee asked, not looking up at him.

"The sky," Ryo answered, taking his seat next to Dee.

Their knees brushed against each other and both of them tried to ignore the heat that flushed in their faces. But they were interrupted, however, when lil' miss bright-n-shiny bounded into the room.

"Hello!" Diana chirped, plopping down into her seat with a big ol' grin.

"Hi," Dee replied, not liking the tone of voice that she used that basically meant: I know something you don't know!

"How was YOUR weekend?" she inquired with a small giggle.

"Um . . . fine. How was YOUR weekend?" Dee asked in the same fashion, as if she had something to hide.

"Oh, you know, this-n-that. Shopping, sleeping, eating, and that's really all," Diana said, scribbling on a piece of paper to make sure that the orange marker she was holding worked properly. "Were you boys busy?"

"How come that sounded REALLY perverted to my ears?" Dee wondered aloud.

"Because you ARE perverted," Diana pointed out; Ryo nodded in agreement.

"Well, that's true. But it still sounded wrong. And just so you know, we're both still virgins, thank-you-very-much," Dee replied; Ryo screwed up on his project because the blush practically blinded his vision.

"FYI, Dee. I was talking about sexual behavior in general, not just sex," Diana clarified for Dee's small mind.

"Gee, aren't we open on this subject, Oprah?" Dee mocked, throwing his pen down and reaching for another in the bin so he could continue outlining his really crappy project.

"Well, hello. I am going to be a sex therapist when I grow up," Diana said.

"Are you pulling my leg? Like the time you said you were a lesbian?" Dee asked.

"Oh no. I am a lesbian," Diana answered dryly.

"Damn, so I don't have a shot with you now do I?" Dee said, feigning disappointment.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll squeeze you in there somewhere," Diana replied, rolling her eyes.

"Heh. Don't," Dee stated, before going back to his project.

"And what about you over there Mr. I'm-just-so-cute-and-silent-and-innocent?" Diana asked, turning her head towards Ryo.

"Who? Me?" Ryo asked, looking around.

"No, dimwit. Your grandfather. Yes, you. Who else has been smoochin' with Dee?" Diana asked seriously.

Ryo was then the proud inventor of a new shade of magenta.

"Wh-Wha?" Ryo looked totally dumbfounded and confused.

"Um, like, hello? You have kissed Dee, riiiiight? Oooooh! I'll bet you frenched at least once!" Diana proclaimed, sounding extremely giddy for some odd reason.

Ryo felt like his head was going to explode if she didn't stop. It was so embarrassing to talk about stuff like . . . well . . . THAT! Especially when it was with another guy!

"Awww, don't be shy, Ryo! Because you won't be later on. Seriously, I hear that the quiet and shy ones are always the loudest during the throes of sexual rapture," Diana sang happily.

"You just had to throw in the word, `rapture' in there, didn't you?" Dee asked.

"Oh yes," Diana said, "it completes the definition."

"Well, I hate that word. Along with the words: squat, frolic, and galoshes," Dee replied, shuddering at just having to say the words.

"Ooooh. Okay, I got it. Ryo and Dee go frolic in the woods and squat down by a stream in their galoshes while enjoying the sensations of sexual rapture-" Diana was about to continue, but was cut off when Dee slapped his hands on the table.

"Enough already! God! I hate the word frolic!" Dee shouted, scaring several people standing near their table.

Ryo just got up and left; it was two embarrassing to sit through a conversation with two sex fiends talking about nothing but naughty things.

"Hey, Ryo! Where're you going? I was just about to give you a lecture on oral sex! Come back!" Diana cackled evilly; Ryo just walked right out of the room, leaving a hysterical Diana and a murderous looking Dee behind him.

*_- ((Sounds like what me and my friends talk about at the lunch table ^_^ Frolic . . . -shudders- I hate that word . . .))

At lunch, Dee had some type of weird thing going on where he kept touching Ryo's leg, causing him to start laughing for no apparent reason. Ted and Drake merely looked at Ryo like he needed to be on some type of restraint or medication to stop his outbursts.

Once lunch was over, Dee had taken his good ol' merry time heading to Mr. Gibson's class for American History. He really did not like that class. Who cared about some old geezer guys who ran around in pantyhose and curly hair? So, Dee was just milling around when he got caught by a hall monitor who sent him to the assistant principal's office.

Dee had met the assistant principal, and he knew that she was a babe. Just eye candy; nothing could replace his gorgeous Ryo. Taking his time, Dee finally made it to the office where he was sent to the room where the Vice Prin. was.

Upon entering, Dee felt this horrible, ominous vibe just pulsing from the office. And he soon knew why . . .

"DEE?!"

And that was basically the last thing that he could remember hearing because this blur of color ran to him and started to basically strangle the life out of him.

"What in the HELL? Who are you?" Dee asked, over what sounded like a deranged purring noise.

"Watch the language, Mr. Latener," the Vice Prin., Miss Williams, warned.

"DEE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" the cuddling ball of something-or-other cried.

Dee could not tell if the person was a boy or a girl because the voice was so high.

"Um . . . yeah. Who are you?" Dee asked, looking down.

A pair of big, sapphire eyes gazed back at him from beneath silvery bangs; there was a ten second pause.

"J-J-JJ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ASSH-" Dee began.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! AND SHUT UP ALREADY! I'VE GOT A MIGRAINE!!" Miss Williams shouted over Dee's curses.

When Dee finally managed to pry the other boy off him, he looked JJ over and grimaced at the very loud and obnoxious colors that he was wearing that basically screamed out: I AM GAY!

"Why are you here?" Dee growled, pushing JJ away from him as the boy made his way in for another attack.

"My dad just got transferred here, aren't you so happy?!" JJ squealed with delight, running up to give Dee a big bear hug.

Dee moved out of the way and JJ hit the wall. By the time JJ yanked his nose out of the paneling, Dee had already made a break for it.

"Wait! DEE!" JJ cried, running out after his man.

Zooming down the hallway at full speed, Dee was about to turn a corner when-

*WHAM!*

Dee hit someone head first and then fell on them roughly.

"Ow, ow, owww . . ." Dee muttered, rubbing his head.

He looked up at the person he was currently on top of and realized that it was Ryo. Ryo stared down and Dee and Dee stared up at him; both of them were blushing at the position they were in, but neither tried to move. That is, until they heard . . .

"DEE! WHERE ARE YOU, DEE?!" JJ called; Dee grimaced.

Standing up quickly, Dee grabbed Ryo and dragged him into the boys' bathroom. He then picked a stall out at random and went in with Ryo being pulled from behind. Then they both stood there, waiting for something.

"What are we do-" Ryo began, but stopped when Dee put a hand over his mouth.

Footsteps got closer and then they faded away down the hallway; Dee let out a shaky breath.

"Okay, he's gone. Thank God . . ." Dee muttered, removing his hand from Ryo's mouth.

"Who's gone?" Ryo asked, reaching to open the stall door.

Dee grabbed his hand and shook his head.

"No, he'll come back," Dee said, panting.

"How come I feel like I'm in some type of horror flick?" Ryo wondered aloud.

Dee remained silent and Ryo did too; soon, the silence became awkward. Not to mention the fact that there was only like, three inches of space in the stall and they were basically on top of each other.

"So, are you gonna explain to me why I'm standing in a bathroom stall with you?" Ryo asked, not liking how dirty it sounded.

"Why? You don't like it?" Dee replied, leaning forward so their noses were touching.

"W-W-Well, I-I-I-" Ryo stuttered; being so close to Dee had that affect on him.

"Just say yes and get it over with," Dee said, grinning.

"No! I have to get back to class," Ryo replied, trying to move around Dee so he could get to the door.

Dee pinned him there, preventing Ryo from moving in the small bathroom stall. Ryo glared at Dee and then smiled wickedly.

"How about I just, I dunno, scream out that you're in here? Then I'll find out who you're running from," Ryo said evilly.

"You wouldn't," Dee said; Ryo took a deep breath.

"OH! GUESS WHAT?! DEE'S IN-" Ryo shouted, and was cut off when Dee forcefully kissed him.

It was a shock to Ryo (whose mouth had been wide open) when Dee did that because basically their tongues were immediately in each others mouths; swirling around and dueling playfully. Dee pushed Ryo up against the wall of the stall and leaned into him, putting one hand around Ryo's waist and the other gently cupping the side of his face while Ryo placed his hands on Dee's shoulders.

Their little moment of heaven was interrupted however, when the sound of galloping footsteps came echoing down the hall.

"Gotta jet," Dee said, once he had pulled away from Ryo's lips (which was a hard thing to do.)

He kissed Ryo on the cheek before shooting out of the bathroom like a freaking lightning bolt. Ryo then heard a very loud person shouting after him and then following him down the hallway. But, Ryo wasn't thinking about that, he was too busy thinking about how he had just been going to his locker to get a book for English (mainly just to get away from Berkley's perverted eyes) and then how he suddenly ended up in a bathroom stall, MAKING OUT with Dee.

Ryo blushed and decided that he had to get back to class before someone came looking for him. And all the way back to his class, Ryo smiled and touched his lips, totally forgetting the book in his locker.

^_^

After Talk with the Random Queen:

Finally. I updated. I am SO happy. Now I have to update like . . . 10 other things. Joy . . . really. I've had so much to do! I have so much homework and clubs and projects to do, but I'm procrastinating because I don't want to do it and my Japanese study session sucks because I can't remember anything and everyone keeps emailing me and asking me to update this fic so I did and this is just one big run-on sentence that is a majorly big-ass excuse and I know that my English teacher would probably shoot me~!

About the Characters . . . . . . .

Yep, I had Dee and Ryo make out. Can you tell that I had nothing for this chapter? It was basically all filler and no killer if you get my drift. I threw in a lot of angst at the beginning, then humor, and then a nice little kissy scene at the end. But don't worry, I got the next chapter already planned out so it won't take so long.

Now, I was gonna make Berkley be all nice and crap towards the end but . . . in my fic he's just a sex-craving lunatic, okay? I got this REALLY awesome idea from health class that I'm gonna use in the next couple chapters and hopefully Diana's little plan will be thrown in there too.

JJ is annoying. I hate to write his character, but I'm just throwing him in there for some more conflict and later he'll be paired with Drake. JJ/Drake 4ever!

Oh, and that one part when Ryo was running away from Dee and he's all: "Stop following me!" and Dee's all "I would if you'd stop running away!" was totally taken from the anime: His and Her Circumstances. It's a great anime, and there is a gay guy in it (which is probably why I watch it) but the main characters are hetero (at least we think until the end because there's this little segment that makes you wonder . . .) but it's still pretty good. The music is nifty too.

Parting Words and the Bribe:

Okay, you all know the drill. Flames will be used to set fire to The Universe of Super Heroes for not getting in my copy of FAKE vol 7. All nice reviews will be rewarded with another chapter and some yummy cake from my birthday that was like . . . five months ago. But it's still good! I swear!

I really love this fic and I hope to update it really soon!

Thanks for being patient!

~The Random Queen

Thanks and see you soon (hopefully if my computer doesn't crash again . . . stupid piece of cr-)!!