Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Preperations ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring; the next one's going to be great

"Alright you guys, I'll let you travel with us if you have some weapons," Cherie said, standing at the gates of a tiny, primitive looking town. Ray scratched his head, "What do we need weapons for?" "Because this area is full of monsters, and a beyblade isn't a very effective weapon, especially against big monsters." Max frowned, "I think I want to go home now." "I'll handle all that," Cherie said reassuringly. Deis shrugged, "I did my job, so see you guys later." Hillary frowned, "Where is she going?" Cherie shrugged, "Home, she said that she'd only help me until the mission is underway." Cyra frowned, "So where are we headed anyway?" "Up north, we were supposed to go by ourselves, but since Stupid over there decided to drag you guys after us…" "HEY!" Tyson yelled. "….Like I was saying! You're stuck with us until either I find a way out or Deis comes back and sends you guys back, which is highly unlikely…" Cyra frowned, "So…I have to learn to fight?" "If you can learn it once you can learn it again…" Cyra, still in her human form cringed a bit, "I should've stayed in the crystal…"

*************************************************************** ***************

"When is that weird girl going to get back?" Hillary grumbled. "Cherie's buying weapons…I don't like weapons," Cyra muttered. "Yeah, you just turn into a butterfly and fly away," Tyson said. "NOT A BUTTERFLY!" Cyra yelled, her blue eyes turning dark red. She turned toward the sound of Kenny typing on the computer. "Whatcha doing?" "Trying to find out what kind of place we're in." Cyra's eyes went back to their original color as she curiously studied the laptop. "What is that thing?" Ray stared at her, "You mean you've never seen a computer before?" "No, but I'm sure you've seen dragons before, right?" Ray raised an eyebrow, "Actually…other than bitbeasts…" Cyra tilted her head, "Huh?" Kai shook his head, "If everyone here is as clueless as she is, than we have a problem." `Pop' Cyra changed to her tiny, dragon/butterfly form, "I just don't know about your world! Very much, I mean I have been in a crystal for who knows how long! Give me a break!" "Calm down Cyra, " Zeo said. "Hmm, I see you're all getting along with my sister," Cherie walked up, smiling, a bag under one arm, "We're staying in a hotel at the other side of town, and here are the weapons, I'll hand them out once we get to the hotel. "By the way, I met a guide that could lead us to our destination since Deis left… she's waiting at the hotel, her name is Ceri."