Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ City of Cats ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry it took so long, I had technical difficulties

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

A large black orb surrounded Ceri and her little black dragon form appeared in its place. One of the figures, which looked like a lion-like cat-girl with intense blond hair, yellow-blue eyes and a light blue glow around her (Wildcat form from BoF2) charged after Ceri Before anyone could get a clear look at it, the second figure leaped to the top of a nearby statue. Rei accidentally ran in between the `Wildcat' and Ceri, tail straight out behind him. The Wildcat stopped glaring at the little dragon and began to look at him. Cyra laughed, "Rei's got a fan…"

Ceri took this chance to bolt, "Stupid cat patrol." The statue next to the small group shook and a HUGE white tiger pounced down, trapping Ceri under one paw. Ray blinked in surprise, "Driger?" The tiger looked up and began staring. Cherie burst out laughing as the tiger changed into a cat-girl with gold hair and fur and green eyes. Ray blinked, "Definitely not Driger." The Wildcat picked up Ceri and transformed into a silver cat-girl. Ceri began snapping at the cat-girl's tail, "LET ME GO!" "QUIET, DARK DRAGON!" the silver cat-girl snapped. The gold cat-girl looked at the group, "Did this dark dragon kidnap you? `Cause if she did…"

Cherie cleared her throat; "We'd appreciate our guide back." "You can't trust Dark Dragons," the cat-girl's said together. Ceri wiggled out of the cat-girl's grip and ran behind Ray, "Protect me!" Cherie glared, "It's your own fault Ceri."

Cyra flew between the two groups, "Uhhhh, how about introductions… I'm Cyra." The silver cat-girl poked at Cyra; "It's a butterfly." "I'M NOT A BUTTERF…oomph." Zeo grabbed Cyra and pulled her back, "Calm down." Cyra stuck her tongue out at the cats, "I'm a dragon." "You're a butterfly." Cyra bared her teeth a bit. Cherie rolled her eyes, "I'd appreciate you not tormenting my little sister, I'm Cherie by the way." Cyra climbed up to Zeo's shoulder and began pointing out the group. "This is Max, Hillary, Kai, Kenny…or Chief, whichever you want to calm him, and that's Ray." Cherie pointed to the other group, "That's Ryu, Nina, Momo," Cherie shivered, "Garr… and the onion is Peco."

The silver cat-girl bowed a bit, "I'm Felina and that's Kalina." Ceri hissed a bit, "Get the cats away…" "Oh calm down Ceri, we'll find a place to stay then re-supply in the morning." Cherie looked at the cat-girls, "We'll keep an eye on Ceri, we know from experience that she'll run off with our stuff if we don't."

*************************************************************** ***********************

The Next Morning

"WAKE UP CYRA!" Cyra opened one eye and bared her teeth, "Too early…" Cherie folded her arms, "It's almost noon, everyone else is already. "They're crazy…" Ceri poked Cyra, "HEY ZEO, COME GEY YER GIRLFREIND!" Cyra's wings went straight up, "WHAT???!!!!" Cherie snickered, "Good thing he's out of earshot…" Cyra's eyes ballooned a bit, "You two are awful."

*************************************************************** *********************************************

In the city

"Talk about a rude awakening, all I wanted was a little sleep," Cyra landed on a fountain and watched a group of cat-kids play. "Butterfly!" yelled a high-pitched voice. "I'M NOT A BUTTERFLY!" Cyra yelled, whirling around. "WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" cried a little blue-haired cat-boy. Cyra frowned, "Oh no…uhm…calm down little guy…" Felina walked over to Cyra and the cat-kid, "You scared him." Cyra sighed and did a little flying trick, "Fine I'm a…" "BUTTERFLY!!!" yelled a gathering crowd of cat-kids. Felina laughed, "When your done, Lady Katt wants to see you." Cyra blinked, "Uhh, okay, sure."