Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of the Dragon Bladers ❯ Strange Occurances ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry for the delay in my fics, the computer thought it would be funny to delete all my stuff. Good thing I make backup copies of everything.

_______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

Smells of meat and fish caused Cyra to open one eye. "Look who finally woke up." "A warrior shouldn't be so lazy Cyra," Cherie scolded. Cyra's wings fluttered a bit, "I smell something good." Garr picked up a slab of meat, "It is, we've been eating for a few minutes now." Max nodded, "Better eat something before Tyson eats it all." Cyra dove from Zeo's shoulder to the table, landing a few inches from a tiny bowl of stew, "I'm glad I woke up now…" "Aren't you going to change back?" Cherie asked. "No, I eat less in this form, besides, it's more fun this way."

*************************************************************** *********************************************

"The power coming from that shrine is driving me nuts!" Ceri hissed, "I'm going in whether that cat likes it or…" Ceri came face to face with a crowd of cat-kids. Ceri closed her eyes, baring her teeth at the cat-kids while she changed into her little jet-black dragon form. "DARK DRAGON!" the kids yelled, scattering in all directions as Ceri ran into the shrine.

*************************************************************** *********************************************

Kalina readjusted in her seat next to Ray, laughing at the sight of Cyra trying to eat a piece of fruit bigger than she was. The fruit resembled a giant apple, and whenever Cyra tried to bite it, it would roll away. Cyra glared at the fruit, "I'm beginning to think that maybe I should've changed forms after all…" "Or at least go for a smaller fruit," Felina said with a laugh. Katt laughed at Cyra attacking the fruit with her tiny claws, "She's definitely not a normal butterfly." Cyra changed to her human form and grabbed the fruit, "Try rolling away now." "PUKIIII," Peco, launched its little onion body into Rei's lap." Rei's tail went straight out and he covered his nose, "Bad onion." "Pukuuuu." Ryu got up and picked up Peco, "He's harmless…" Ryu suddenly stumbled over Rei's tail and Peco went flying into Felina's lap. "REOW!" "PUUUUU!" Felina jumped up and clung to Rei (who was currently holding his tail with one hand and his nose with the other). Peco hopped over to Felina, little black eyes staring at her, "Puu?" "Get it away!" Momo put her hands on her hips, "Don't be mean to Peco!" "Get it away or you'll have onion rings!" "Come here Peco," Momo called. "Puki." Peco hopped into the seat next to Momo.

"AHHH!" Ray yelled. Ceri had suddenly appeared and locked him into a big hug, "Didja miss me?" Kalina hissed, baring claws at the dragon girl. Ceri ignored her and looked around, "Where's my food?" Katt's eyes narrowed, "NO DARK DRAGONS ALLOWED!" Kalina hissed her agreement. Ceri's eyes narrowed. "HalfDark Dragon," she corrected. Kalina walked towards Ceri, fur turning bright blue. Ceri let go of Ray and suddenly stumbled over backwards. She came down with a `plop' on top of Peco. "Puki!" Peco began to let out a scent that smelled like rotten onions, and it was aimed right at Ceri. Kalina, Felina, Katt, and Rei all ran in different directions. Ray's nose twitched and he followed the others. Ryu covered his nose and ran to the other side of the room. Ceri jumped up, "GROSS! I SMELL LIKE OLD ONIONS!" "GET AWAY DARK DRAGON!" Kalina, Felina, and Katt yelled together. Kai stood up and walked away. Cherie followed. Cyra's nose twitched. `Pop.' She changed into her dragon form and dove into Zeo's hair to escape the smell. Zeo got up and ran after the others. Momo pulled out a gas mask and yanked in over her face. Hillary tapped Momo on the shoulder, "Have a spare?" Nina climbed a statue to escape the smill. Max dove behind a statue, nose covered. Garr, his nose a bit weaker than the others looked up, curiously until Ceri ran right by him. He jumped up, "Rotten onions." "Onions?" asked Tyson, too busy eating to notice the smell. Chief didn't look up from his laptop."

*************************************************************** *********************************************

Nina looked down, examining the statue she was sitting on, "Hey Ryu, this statue kind of looks like you." Ryu nodded, "It does a little bit, but the hair is too long." A little coal-black dragon bolted by, knocking Katt off her feet. Katt hissed, "You'll pay for coming in here Dark Dragon."

*************************************************************** *********************************************

Zeo looked around, "Hey, have you seen Cyra?" Kai shook his head, "She was in your hair." Cherie's eyes narrowed, turning a shade of dark red. "YOU LOST MY LITTLE SISTER!!!" "I guess she got lost all the running around." Cherie's eyes darkened even more, "Find her, or you'll be on the receiving end of my dragon form's most powerful attack."

*************************************************************** *********************************************

Cyra was surrounded lots of statues of various dragons. She fluttered her tiny butterfly wings, "Where the heck am I?" A wispy green form appeared a few feet in front of her nose, then solidified into a see-through green dragon,"You are destined at this moment to receive the power of Agni." Cyra tilted her head, "Uh, okay." ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

A.N. I know that some gamers that played BoF1 recognize the name Agni