Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Kirby Series ❯ Chapter 6: Bad Coupons ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is Chapter 6 of the series, Bad Coupons

An exciting chapter and a tricky plot. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

(At King Phase's palace)

King Phase: It was the first new century. In 100 years. And when they thought I would die. I destroyed them from tears. The end of a millenium. I have waited a long long time. To revive to this bad world. And they thought that they were free. The things they try to comprehend. There's nothing I need to defend. There's nothing great about them. And that's all I'll believe. Is the pounding of their hearts. But it always answers a question. That's just the way it goes. All they will ever have in death. Is the beating in their chest. It won't predict tommorow. Or give the world an end.

May Kankor: Yes. That is true my master. You have died 100 years ago and now revived. But fools who thought you died died with you too and are now slaves.

Lee Kankor: Yes. You have been patient to revive but impatient to end the world. Those fools in the world are just a bunch of spoiled brats who rely on themselves.

Marie Kankor: But by every heartbeat, the world will soon come to an end by King Phase, the great king of doom.

King Phase: That's right my pretties. The world will soon bow down to me!

KP Soldier: (To King Phase) Master, the Eds are still experimental. They are not fully yours yet.

King Phase: Good enough. Blue Kirby and his pesky little bratty friends have a surprise under my hands.

(Three shadows are shown)

(King Phase does an evil laugh)

(At Blue Kirby's house)

Peter: The adventures of Dr. Zoa are on!

Blue Kirby: Okay. Let's watch.

(The TV turns on to Dr. Zoa, and it shows a doctor getting out a letter)

Dr. Zoa: Okay ... what does this letter say ... it says ... "I'm heartbroken!!!! I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and she says she loves us both but she can't pick! It feels like I've been shot through the chest with a damn sniper! What do I do?," and it's from a nameless person.

Dr. Zoa: Now it's time to send back with the power of Dr. Zoa! I'll write (Dr. Zoa is writing back a letter and puts) "Compare a sniper to the chest to the pain you witness. I will be at your house to shoot you with a sniper to finish the conclusion. More than likely, your pain of your girlfriends dis-faithfullness is the worst pain.. but who wants to live after they've been betrayed?"

(It shows a letter firing at Dr. Zoa's face)

Dr. Zoa: What's this ... the letter says ... "Hell Sucks! I hate you! and uh, fool!" and it's from Mike Jones.

Dr. Zoa: Now it's time to send Mike a letter back. (Sends a timebomb with the letter)

(Duck Dodgers turns off the TV)

Duck Dodgers: Dr. Zoa is off the air for ripping of viewers!

Blue Kirby: What?

Duck Dodgers: Dr. Zoa is a cursed name! If you say it, you'll die.

Blue Kirby: You said it.

Duck Dodgers: Awe quack! Gotta go take another crapper!

(Duck Dodgers runs to the bathroom)

Conan: Hehehe ... 'Very funny'

(The phone rings)

(Brian gets the phone)

Brian: (To telephone) Yes ... you can help us defeat King Phase ... where ... (Brian hangs up)

Blue Kirby: Who was it?

Brian: It's help. These three people are located on top of a big building. They're adventurers.

Blue Kirby: We should head to them now.

(Blue Kirby, Conan, Brian, and Peter head to them)

(Outside Blue Kirby's house)

Newsperson: Juniper Lee, her brother, her dog, and her grandma caught and put in a mental institute!

(Some blonde kid who looks like a doll and is in a dress comes)

Doll Kid: Hey. My name's Zatch. You guys seem friendly.

Conan: This munchkin's the same size as me.

Blue Kirby: He's one in a half inches taller than me!

(Conan and Blue Kirby hold Zatch)

Zatch: That's funny.

(Zatch jumps out and leaves)

Conan: That would of been an obvious action. Who was that kid anyways?

(Blue Kirby, Conan, Brian, and Peter head to the top of the building)

(Three King Phase Soldiers attack them)

(The first King Phase Soldier steals Brian's legs)

KP Soldier: Ha ha! I'm doglegs now!

(The Second King Phase Soldier throws his head at Conan)

(Conan kicks the head and it hits Peter Griffon)

KP Soldier's Head: I have a replacable head.

(KP Soldier 3 has spikes around his body and spins them around everywhere)

(Blue Kirby gets stinged)

King Phase Soldier 3: It's like going near three wasps nests.

(Three people then come from the sky)

Angry Masked Wrestler Girl: Grr! (Her hands turn into bricks and squish KP Soldier 3)

Angry Masked Wrestler Girl: Gargh!

(A stealthy dinosaur comes from the sky)

Stealthy Dinosaur: Take those peglegs back or I'll take you down!

KP Soldier 1: Never!

(The Stealthy dino steals back Brian's legs and Brian has his legs back, then the stealthy dinosaur steals KP Soldier 1's head and throws him away)

(Then an obese teenager drops from the sky)

Obese Teenager: Hey hey hey! Fat Albert's gonna save the day!

(Fat Albert runs and causes an earthquake and throws KP Soldier 2's head in an artificial hoop and kicks KP Soldier 2's body to the ground)

Blue Kirby: That was awesome.

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey. We usually do this stuff to any baddie.

Stealthy Dinosaur: I am a stealthy dinosaur. For readers, I am Boshi ... I am no ginormous dinosaur.

Angry Masked Wrestler Girl: Grr! (Holds up a sign that says "Hi, nice to meet you. My name's Cindy Slam")

Blue Kirby: Who do you call your group anyways.

Fat Albert: The CBF ... the Caretakers Beating Fear ... or the Ceasing-Beating-Fighting Company.

Blue Kirby: The CBF eh ... that sounds like a cool name.

Boshi: Yep. It does. We take care of this city. We cease the criminals (It shows the CBF kicking Strong Bad out) ... we beat up baddies (It shows the CBF beating up Girtho) ... and we fight crime day and night (It shows the CBF beating up Proffessor Scam)

Cindy Slam: GRR!!! (Holds up a sign that says "We have a leader who's been kidnapped by the fearsome Kankor Sisters)

Blue Kirby: That's bad. We should stop them.

Conan: Okay ... 'Yeah Blue Kirby ... I don't trust these guys one bit'

Fat Albert: Can we stay at your crib?

Peter: Yeah sure why not?

(Back at Blue Kirby's house)

(During the night)

Blue Kirby: Three new members ... how sweet!

Peter: It's the life.

Brian: Yep.

Conan: 'I don't think so'

Blue Kirby: I'm gonna order a pizza.

Guys: Okay.

Fat Albert: We're gonna be in your basement.

Guys: Okay.

(Fat Albert, Cindy Slam, and Boshi go to the basement)

Fat Albert: Part 1 of our plan is complete, now Part 2 we have to mess with the electricity.

Cindy Slam: GRRRRR!!!!!!!! (Cindy Slam rips off the sign she was holding)

Boshi: We are the Coupon Theives! The baddest people who use any coupon or barcode we steal as weapons!

(They get out a spray and it burns)

(The Coupon Theives get another barcode from a book and it turns into a plant)

Cindy Slam: GRRR!!!!!!!!

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey! Fat Albert's gonna ruin the day! (Fat Albert throws the plant to the electricity, thus destroying the electricity)

(Upstairs)

(Blue Kirby is on the phone)

Pizza Man: That'll be ten dollars ... (The electricity turns off)

Blue Kirby: It's dark.

Peter: It's quiet.

Conan: Too quiet.

(Blue Kirby feels something)

Blue Kirby: Ouch! It feels like a bunch of bricks!

Conan: That's strange. Bricks don't come up to you ... OUCH! I've been pickpocketed!

Peter: Be quiet. It's just a dream. (Peter feels like he's being crushed)

Peter: DAMN YOU! WHO IS CRUSHING ME! If I thought Fat Albert was on my back, I would be stupid but something is crushing me!

Brian: It's our only hope! DODGERS! Get the power core and put it in the basement!

Duck Dodgers: Yes sir!

(Duck Dodgers runs to his ship)

Duck Dodgers: Isn't it nice in there.

(Duck Dodgers gets the power core)

Duck Dodgers: Now it's time to get back our friend electricity!

(Duck Dodgers puts the power core in the basement)

(The house has electricity again)

Blue Kirby: Hooray! We have electricity! (Blue Kirby looks crushed)

Conan: Well at least it isn't as bad as my glasses being stolen. 'I hope they don't know I'm Jimmy Kudo'

Peter: My weight has just been made fun of!

(Peter is skinny)

(Cindy Slam, Fat Albert, and Boshi appear)

Conan: Where have you been?

Cindy Slam: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Fat Albert: We went to the bathroom. And since the electricity turned off, it took VERY VERY long for all of us to go to the bathroom.

Boshi: Yes. It was horrible.

Blue Kirby: Okay ... we'll take that.

(Blue Kirby, Peter, Brian, and Duck Dodgers go to bed and they bring food with them)

Conan: This seems like a mysterious case.

(Conan sleeps on the couch)

(Conan wakes up and goes to the basement)

Conan: It's quiet ... too quiet.

(Conan feels a paper cut)

Conan: Ouch! That burns!

(Conan goes downstairs)

(Conan feels another paper cut)

Conan: OUCH! It just shattered my body.

(Conan goes downstairs even more)

(Conan feels a paper cut)

Conan: Whoever's doing this has better stop ... 'MY SLEEP MISSILE!'

(A needle is fired on Conan)

(It hits Conan, but in the hair)

(Conan's hair falls flat)

Conan: Awe man!

Conan: Well at least Dodgers gave me this meteor ball that burns down when it feels pressure.

(Conan gets out the meteor ball)

Conan: Now it's time. 'To feel the burn!'

(Conan kicks the ball)

(The ball goes on fire)

(The fall flies throughout the room and burns down something)

(It seems to burn down a black hat)

Conan: Wait a minute. 'That's Boshi's hat'

Conan: Could he? 'I think he did'

Conan: I know who turned off the electricity and assaulted me in the house. It was no other than three people ... and I know it was ...

Shadow Figure: Hey hey hey! We got an intruder!

(Conan goes upstairs as fast as he can)

Conan: This is gonna be painful.

(Conan runs upstairs)

(Conan feels another papercut)

(Conan is stunned)

Conan: Crap! I can't move! Blue Kirby! Peter! Someone! Help me!

(Outside the house)

(Duck Dodgers is flying around the town on his spaceship)

(Duck Dodgers flies across Blue Kirby's house)

(Dodgers sees Fat Albert, Cindy Slam, and Boshi take Conan)

Duck Dodgers: Conan is kidnapped!? I need to call Blue Kirby and Peter to help!

(Dodgers calls in Peter and Blue Kirby)

Dodgers: Conan kidnapped by a fat guy, a masked girl, and a tiny dinosaur. Need help!

(Blue Kirby and Peter chase the three "Coupon Theives")

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey! We're being chased. By the loser kirby who we were using to get rid of the puffball and his pathetic friends.

Blue Kirby: You guys are evil! You tricked us!

(Blue Kirby throws Peter at Cindy Slam)

(Cindy Slam throws Fat Albert at Blue Kirby)

(Peter is reflected and Fat Albert hits Blue Kirby)

Blue Kirby: Ouch! You better watch what you eat!

(Peter spins Blue Kirby and it forces him to turn into a tornado)

(The blue tornado comes)

(Cindy Slam spins around Boshi)

(Boshi turns into a lightning)

(The blue lightning shocks Blue Kirby)

Blue Kirby: A shocking feeling ... not funny.

(Conan is still glued on Fat Albert's head)

(Conan gets unglued when the shocking melts all the glue away)

Conan: Hooray! I'm free!

(Conan kicks Fat Albert in the head)

Fat Albert: Why you little! When I get my henchhands on you, make you regret that!

Fat Albert: While Cindy Slam and Boshi are dealing off with the kirby loser and his skinnier-than-me friend, I'm gonna take you downtown (Talks to Conan)!

(Homer Simpson comes)

Homer: Who's the fatty that's skinnier than Albert!

(Everyone points at Peter)

Homer: Whoever said than I can take you on!

(Homer Simpson kicks Fat Albert on the shins)

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey! That's gotta hurt!

(Cindy Slam goes crazy)

Cindy Slam: GRR! (Takes Boshi's pepper spray)

(Cindy Slam sprays Blue Kirby's eyes)

(Blue Kirby's eyes hurt and Blue Kirby has to close his eyes)

Cindy Slam: Ha ha ha! Your luck is broken everywhere.

Blue Kirby: That won't stop me from hurting you!

(Blue Kirby closes his eyes and punches Cindy Slam)

(They face each other even harder)

(Cindy Slam punches Blue Kirby)

(Blue Kirby kicks Cindy Slam)

(Blue Kirby spin kicks Cindy Slam)

(Cindy Slam turns her hands into bricks and does the Cindy Slammer on Blue Kirby)

(Cindy Slam calls Boshi)

(Boshi charges at Blue Kirby)

(Blue Kirby jumps and jumps to Cindy Slam, ripping off her mask)

Cindy Slam: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(Boshi goes to Cindy Slam and kicks her)

Boshi: How are you hot lady ...

Cindy Slam: Grrr!

(Meanwhile, with Fat Albert)

Fat Albert: Why you!

Conan: Take that you big loser!

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey! That is no fair!

Homer: Making fun of fat people is not fair! (Homer is keeping on kicking Fat Albert)

Fat Albert: I'll grant the ultimate spell ... Ynitsed Sesahp Gink!

(Boshi, Fat Albert, and Cindy Slam have green eyes)

Boshi, Fat Albert, and Cindy Slam: MUST OBEY MASTER.

Blue Kirby: What the fu ...

(The whole world turns into stone)

(Boshi, Fat Albert, and Cindy Slam turn into stone)

(A black spirit pops out of Fat Albert's sweat shirt)

(Black spirit represents King Phase)

King Phase: Oh. It seems that Fat Albert has called for my help eh. May seem natural but these three guys are all my help right now.

King Phase: And I'll just make these lunatics go for the surrendering corner. So I'll keep them. These three have been my good messengers to Blue Kirby, Conan, Peter, and all his friends. It seems that the world needs some animation so it can soon watch the end from me!

(King Phase turns the world back to normal and dissapears)

Fat Albert: Hey comerades. We must surrender.

Blue Kirby: What the?

Boshi: Yeah. I don't want to be hurt. And we just want to run away. (Boshi drops all the stuff he stole)

Conan: Huh?

Cindy Slam: Yes. My mask being ripped off is a symbol of my defeat. I'll get another mask at the base.

Boshi: We should.

Fat Albert: We will surrender and strike another time.

Conan: Uh ... bye.

(The three walk away)

(The three get abducted by King Phase)

(At King Phase's palace)

King Phase: Good. Very good. I have puppeted the three so they would escape and return to my headquarters. It seems that Blue Kirby doesn't know what's happening to him ... .

Fat Albert: Hey hey hey! If you weren't the puppeter, we would of been hurt.

Boshi: Yeah. Nice trick master.

Cindy Slam: Phew. I'm finally back to talking normal now. Just as long as master is around, I am a fine hearted girl. But around those good stuck up boys ... GRR!!!

King Phase: And that's why we are all happy without Blue Kirby. HA ha ha ha ha!

(The Eds are still held)

Lee Kankor: The experiment will be complete in seven weeks.

May Kankor: Yes. In seven weeks, they're all yours.

Marie Kankor: And they'll never be bothered again!

(Back at Blue Kirby's house)

Blue Kirby: It didn't seem right there ... how could they escape ... they would of demanded a beating from all of us.

Conan: I don't know. And they don't care. Maybe it was an act. Cindy Slam doesn't just usually go "Grrr!" all the time.

Peter: Yeah. By the way, that sexy lady left off a mask saying "Made by the XB Company"

Conan: What could XB mean?

Blue Kirby: I don't know. But I know it stands for something else besides XB ...

Homer: D'oh! I thought it was XP!

Blue Kirby: That system sucks.

Homer: Want to go to Moe's Tavern?

Peter: I'll go to the Drunken Clam.

Conan: And I'll go to bed. 'I'm tired'

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

The end of that chapter. So saw the plot ... what will happen at the next episode of Blue Kirby? The next episode doesn't have to King Phase hopefully. It has to do with something else. Find out on the next episode of Blue Kirby!