Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kindred Spirits ❯ Brianny the Homicidal Maniac ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*sweatdrops, pouts and glares, before throwing a shoe at Ash_chan* Have patience young cricket. I already explained in my bio that I don't update very often, and the fact that Kichi STILL won't let me copy Ch.4 down onto the computer isn't helping. But anyways, yeah, I decided to be nice and post Ch.3 (even though I've had it done for a couple of weeks now...XD). Blame Kichi. Also, just to tell you, Ch.3 is just a review of all that's happened....in Tere-san's POV......we should be running away in fright right about now, that I do think. BTW, I'm not gonna change everybody's original name into their adopted nicknames until later in the story--there's a reason, trust me. I'm not doing this to annoy you three, that I'm not. Really. Truly. Stop glaring at me like that.

ONTO THE FIC!! *edges away*

Oh, and before I go, I just want to introduce you all to the newest member of my harem! *takes a deep breath* ZEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! GET OUT HEEEEEERREEEEEEEEE!!

*out comes running a towel-clad youth with an odd hairstyle, looking frantic and wondering what the hell is going on*

Zell: WHAT? Can't a guy take a shower without bein' called on night an' day? Jeez, you people!

Erica: *grins and points to the screen* FANSERVICE!

Zell: ._.};; Hyne, you just sounded like Fuujin there for a sec. Scare me, why don'tcha?

Erica: *pouts* I take that as an offense.

Zell: *mimics her pout* Well, if'n there's nothin' to be worryin' about, then I'm headin' back to my shower! *starts to storm off grumpily*

Erica: *meeps and runs after, tackling him down* Don't go!! Here, if I give ya two dozen hot dogs, will ya not be mad at me?

Zell: *brightens up considerably* Make it four dozen and ya got a deal!

Erica: *grins and lets him scamper back to his shower in peace* Muses. So easy to bribe. Okay, on with the fic!

Kindred Spirits

Chapter 3: Brianny the Homicidal Maniac

Briana's POV:

I hate preps. They should all burn. Not only the preps, but the schools too. Oh yes, that would be nice. Hmmmm.....where'd I leave my matches?? Keh, how dare one of those snot-nosed little bratty pieces of dirt insult me like that?! That's it, they're dead!!

"Honestly Briana, calm down, the lunch aide was just asking what you wanted to have!!" pleaded KC, holding on for dear life as I threatened the lunch-boy with death and promises of pain and misery. Erica, seeing this as she ate her bought lunch, quickly dropped it, launching herself onto my other arm.

"Uh, Briana, look, I'll...um...ah...draw you Sesshoumaru if you quit trying to kill the lunch-aide!" she bribed, subtly working with KC to draw me away from my chosen prey. I thought for a second; then nodded. The two sighed with relief and let go, before an evil grin crossed my face.

"I won't kill him. I'll just maim him." They only had enough time to widen their eyes as I leapt at the insolent little boy, finding just one problem in my plan of attack.

There was a piece of glass separating the two of us, one which I had made my acquaintance with. HI MR. GLASS, HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY?

And it answered....Just spiffy, I managed to knock out a kid today.

And I said....REALLY? WHO?

And it replied.....You.

Twenty minutes later, I woke up in the counselor's office, noting the large blot of pain centering around my face. Oh, that was gonna hurt in the morning, most definitely. I groggily sat up, and much to my displeasure noticed the snickering surrounding me.

"Wow Briana, that piece of glass really did a good one on ya," came the first voice.

Following that, "We've finally found out the one thing that can beat Briana!"

And chorusing together, "A PIECE OF GLASS!!!"

Damn, I really need those matches right about now.

****

Well, except for the small incident at school (followed by several others, one of which involved the attempted maiming of a blond-turned-red-headed friend and another brunette friend...won't mention who, though. *cough*KCandErica*cough*), my day was going pretty well. Through the combined forces of three anime otaku, we managed to frighten several kids on the bus while on our way to an occult shop. Geez, it's not like we were speaking an entirely different language, it was only a few choice insults....baka, baka-saru, teme, baka-yarou, kisama, stupidprepgonnadie, etc. Not like we were the only ones who knew what we were saying or anything.

Well, the second I set foot in the store, followed by those I like to call my lackeys, I knew I'd found heaven.

"Oh Kami-sama, Briana's found the weapons," muttered KC, meandering to the back of the store, "Erica, please make sure she doesn't...do something."

Obviously, KC failed to notice that Erica had already diverted her attention to something else, not minding the warning. I shrugged and smirked maliciously. Oh sword, oh sword, where art thou sword? Ooooooh. Shiny.

I sat there, on the floor, staring at an exact replica of Sha Gojyo's weapon, from Saiyuki. It had the bladed end attached to the hidden chain, and was fully stretched out for the viewing pleasure of all.

And oh, what pleasure it was. I pressed my face against the glass containing it, eyes wide in wonder.

They got even wider once I saw the price. Disappointed, I reluctantly turned away, bidding farewell to the beautiful weapon.

"KC, Briana, ya gotta see this! Isn't this one hecka cool mirror?" I heard Erica ask, turning towards her as she beckoned us to a full-length mirror that stood hidden in the back of the shop. I raised my eyebrow, noting that KC wanted nothing more than to put it in her room. Yeah, right, as if she would even be able to find it in all the hazardous waste that adorned her floors (if she had them). Hell, one time I could even swear that I lost my foot for a second when treading over to sit on the nearest item of safety: the bed.

Well, several incidents happened then, but I prefer not to go into details. What the outcome of all those incidences though, was us three managing to trap ourselves in an infinite black void.

Just spiffy. Damn, I wish I'd thought to snag the sword before the mirror could pull us in. It would be put to better use than just as an ornament, methinks, preferably on those nearest to me right now. One of which was complaining about going hungry, and before I could intervene and cut her throat out, KC beat me to it, throwing a rock-hard...something...at Erica. I snickered at that and felt a little better. But, I'd be feeling MUCH better if we could find a way out of this thrice-damned sorry excuse for a black hole! Sadly, during my snickering, I managed to choke on the chocolate I was eating.

Quickly, I attempted to swallow it before it killed me, much to the amusement of KC, eyebrow raised and a 'higher-than-thou' smirk on her face. Glad to know that at least one of my companions was out cold. Now if I could just get rid of the other one....Speaking of companions, where could Ash-chan be? I narrowed my eyes at that. There was no way in hell we should be able to go on a weird and disturbing trip to nowhere if Ash-chan wasn't here. Well, I reasoned, we'll just have to find her, won't we?

******

A few more events and several hours later, I find myself and my friends surrounding by midget people who were even shorter than KC! Great, so much for finding Ash-chan. Ah, well, might as well see what the little weirdos want. And if I don't like what they want, I'll have to fix that.

I crack my knuckles and glare menacingly at the tight circle of elves, almost missing what it was that KC said.

Hmmm....what was this about Elfquest...?

My eyes widened. Hell no. NO. N-O. NOT HERE.

But hell, it made sense. I groan. What other world has short people riding wolves?

This was gonna be a long, LONG trip.......

*************

Well, Ch. 3 is kinda rushed, and I really don't like it. But, since Briana-san isn't here to help me with it (it's in her POV after all), then I can't do much about it.

Oh, and Ash-chan, you'll be appearing in either Ch. 4 or Ch. 5. I didn't forget about you; you're in another world and I can't rush things, so it'll take at least one chapter to get to the world you're in. But hey, more time for plot development, ne? In the meantime, I'll draw you a pic of whomever you choose, okay? I'm feeling generous today. ^_^

Zell: Like hell you're generous.

Me: Oh wow, I'm DEVASTED by your caustic barbs. *sarcastic*

Zell: *grins* Well then, if you're feeling generous, mind giving me some more of those New York Style hot dogs?

Me: I said I was feeling generous, not saintly. *hands him an IOU*

Zell: -_-} Gee. Thanks.

Me: For everyone that's reading (yep, just Ash-chan and Briana), be sure to watch for the next chapter. And Briana, if I don't hear from you soon, I'll track you down! *determined grin* Just you wait!