Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Pervert's Daughter ❯ Winter in Konoha ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: don't own Naruto. And sometimes it makes me cry myself to sleep at night. But I do own my character, Konimi. And the plot to this story. And the sucks-so-much title.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

"Winter in the Fire country."

She had never knew it. She wished she'd never had to know it.

The chilly wind played with her long white hair, sending it across her face. It did not matter anymore, she was already half frozen on her spot. Her ample white kimono, far too big for her even once tied tightly around her waist by a long black cloth, was not doing a good job protecting her from the cold. She felt so weak, and so tired from her trip. She had left the Hidden Star village weeks ago, but it felt like years to her and her limbs.

"Just another step," she told herself out loud, "C'mon Konimi, just one... more... step..."

Her throat was burning, and she noticed that her voice was slowly weakening, for what should have come out like an order sounded like a child's whimper. Instead of obeying, her body collapsed, sending her face first in the snow.

"Mmm... cold, but... comfortable."

Her mind as well as her body were now numb, and it was only with some effort that she was able to turn on her side. That's when she noticed it.

"Konoha, " she sighed.

Her dark hazel eyes took in, between the white strands of hair, the beautiful sight of the sleeping Hidden village of the Leaf. The snow was gently sparkling under the full moon's light, and everything seemed so calm, so peaceful. And yet she knew ninjas were guarding the village.

She had to get in. She had to. But she just couldn't anymore. Tears of rage and defeat filled up her eyes and started running down her face.

"So close, but still so far!"

Her sight started to blur, and before falling into unconsciousness, her last thoughts were about that man she had come to see, that man she did not know. Her father.

"Jiraiya... where are you... damn teme..."

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

A small thud was heard as somebody landed on the snow, next to Konimi's body. A lone eye quickly analyzed the scene before stopping on the body in front of him. Hands swiftly grabbed Komini's body and threw her across the masked man's shoulders. He then turned around and headed for the village, in direction of the Hokage's tower. The genius ninja just hoped that Tsunade-sama would still up at that time of the night.

"Better make it in time, Kakashi..."

------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Note from the author: please review! It's my first fic, so I can take flames, but constructive ones, not things like "Duh, that's stupid!", oki? Also, English is not my main language, so if you have some correction to point (grammar, spelling, whatever) that my spell check did not get, just tell me! I'll comment the reviews, and update real soon, thank you!