Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Pervert's Daughter ❯ The Morning After... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note: I forgot to say that last time... this fic takes place after the three years where Naruto went away to train with Jirayia, during winter. Yes, because after summer comes fall, then... WINTER! *gasp*. Sasuke's not there, but Sai is (later), so... yeah, basically, that's it! Enjoy, and review, pretty please! It's fun to know if you like it or not, and it helps me know if I can write good stories! So just, yeah... *puppy eyes* Pretty please review?

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

"Ah, what a beautiful day!," the pink-haired medic-nin said once out of her house. Although Sakura had to go train with Tsunade-sama today, she could still calmly enjoy the nice weather while she walked to the Hokage's building, right?

Wrong.

"Sakura-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!"

Th e loudness of Naruto's voice made Sakura's right eye start to twitch. It wasn't that she did not like Naruto, because she did, even when she pretended to be angry at him. He was nice, and funny, and always smiling. His presence was really comforting to her, and even more now that Sasuke was gone... but man, most of the time he was clueless about what was going on around him, and he was always, ALWAYS so loud.

Sakura calmed herself and sighed out loud; so much for a calm walk... but she could still have a nice one, that is if Naruto could only contain his... loudness. Sakura looked up to see a bright red orange spot far in the distance, coming in her direction. Needless to say, Naruto did not look much like a ninja, knee deep in snow, his bright orange suit like a sore sight on the immaculate whiteness of the scenery. She couldn't help it, she had to laugh. And so she did.

"Uh? Nani?," was all that Naruto could say when he heard Sakura suddenly burst into a wild fit of laughter. As quickly as he could, he reached Sakura on her front porch. The pink-haired kunoichi was now laughing so hard that she had started crying. She was currently trying to cover her laughter with both of her hands, which... was not doing the job.

"Eh, Sakura-chan? Are you ok?," said Naruto with a questioning look.

"Erm! Um, yes.. eh-eh...I was just thinking about something... something funny, yes, eheh!" said a now calmed down Sakura.

"What, a new joke? You're gonna tell me, right, right!?", and with that Naruto but back on his face his trademark grin.

"Uh, eh-eh... maybe someday Naruto, maybe someday." She gently smiled at Naruto. And smiled. And smiled... until she noticed that both of them where smiling (well, grinning as far as Naruto was concerned) at each other for now almost five minutes. She broke the silence.

"Naruto? Did you want to see me about something?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Uh...." Naruto scratched the back of his head, thinking. "Oh yeah! Tsunade-baba wanted me to tell you to go meet her as fast as possible at the hospital! I think she said something about helping her treating some stranger Kakashi-sensei found yesterday... Eh! Can I go with you Saku... ITAIIIII!" Naruto's demand to be allowed to come with Sakura to meet the stranger was stopped by Sakura punching him in the face. Hard.

"Baka!" she yelled, "how can you fool around when somebody's life may be in danger?" She shook her fist at him, and then jumped on the nearest roof, heading for the hospital ninja-style. Luckily for her, part of the snow on the roofs had fallen off during the night, while what little was left had melted under the morning's bright sun.

Seeing Sakura pick up her speed towards the center of the village, Naruto recovered quickly from the punch and went after the kunoichi. After all, he was used to being punched by Sakura... and he really, really wanted to see that stranger Kakashi had found...

"Sakura-chaaaaan! Wait for meee!"

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Tsunade took a look at the body sprayed on the hospital bed in front of her. The young woman's temperature was now stable, but she was still sleeping... it was easy to see that she was exhausted, and that her body would remind her once she would wake up. She pitied the stranger, but could not help from wondering... she reminded her of somebody, with her long white hair... Could it be...? No. No, it couldn't. He was a pervert, right, but just a plain, regular pervert, right?

She shook her head, clearing her thoughts, and took a quick glance at the jounin still standing behind her.

"Kakashi."

"Hai?"

"You said that she had a weapon on her when you found her, right?"

"Hai, Hokage-sama. She had a katana hidden in the folds of her kimono. It fell when I arrived here with her. I left it at the front desk."

The Hokage turned around, now facing Kakashi. "Good. Now please go get it back and bring it to my office. Here's a mission for you once you're done... find me Jirayia. He must be around the bathing house again, or any place where he might find nude young girls. I want to..." She refrained from saying "question him," and went on with "examine this katana with him. I'm sure he knows something about it."

Kakashi gave a quick nod, and swiftly disappeared.

Tsunade turned back to look again at the young stranger, a thoughtful look on her face.

"And he might even know something about you..." she trailed off, glancing at the young woman's face.